Close
Photo

The Great Naruto Discussion Thread

naruto wtf discuss

• Please log in to reply
31571 replies to this topic

#29521 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 28 December 2020 - 01:55 AM

Well, well, well.  Someone is QUESTIONING this. That's a good  :yes:

We need more of that

#29522 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 28 December 2020 - 09:44 AM

We need more of that

We kinda get more of that. Last night as I was on Twitter, there was this person who posted watching Naruto and they were arouns Hidan and Kakuzu arc and said that he doesn't understand how Naruto and Sakura aren't together.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#29523 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 28 December 2020 - 12:05 PM

ANYONE WANT TO SPILL THE BEANS to this person on how Naruto gets together with Hinata? :hehehe: We'll save him a great deal of pain down the line. :lmao:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#29524 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 28 December 2020 - 12:29 PM

anybody who isn't biased could see the clear direction of the story, especially one that is sooo clearcut. I understand opinions, but not when the story clearly goes in such a clearcut direction, i.e. (Naruto and Sakura-Chan getting married and having kids and Naruto becoming the Hokage.) Every chapter was a stepping stone towards those two things.  I could NEVER understand how people could read the entire Manga and say kitten like:

"Naruto doesn't love Sakura."

"Sakura doesn't love Naruto.

"Naruto and Hinata belong together.

"Sasuke and Sakura belong together."

"Sasuke and Karin doesn't belong together."

"Naruto and Sakura isn't going to happen."

"Sasuke has secret feelings for Sakura."

"Naruto and Sakura isn't end game."

"The parallels work in NH/SS's favor."

"Naruto is a SS shipper himself."

"Naruto has secret feelings for Hinata."

and much more.

Then they say in regards to Sai:
"Sai doesn't know what he's talking about in regards to Naruto loving Sakura, but when Sai says that Sakura is only doing it to bring Sasuke out of the darkness, then, that's when Sai is legitimate."

Saying Naruto doesn't want to be with and marry Sakura-Chan is like saying Naruto doesn't want to be the Hokage. And we KNOW Naruto wants to be the damn Hokage.

"Naruto doesn't love Sakura."- convince me how several character feel something is going on between them is a outright lie, or false then. the summon frogs, Naruto's deceased father, some classmates and a socially ignorant anbu roots operative caught on to Naruto's feelings. Also, who has ever insinuated Naruto has a hidden affection for Hinata? Tick tock. Tick tock.

"Sakura doesn't love Naruto"- BECAUSE you don't WANT to see her loving Naruto. Must I bring up again how the hug and offer to help feed him were only platonic and sisterly, As far as any of you are concerned? This is the biggest fallacy for Anti-Naruto X Sakura shipping coming from all of you.  You say Sakura doesn't love Naruto and never will and that is why she is so detestable, But Sakura CAN'T SHOW ANY SIGNS of reciprocating Naruto's feelings because he can only day dream about, want to marry, and ultimately "BANG" those "scrumptious pair of knockers", HINATA HYUGA!!!! :zaru:  

"Sasuke has hidden feelings for Sakura. Naruto has hidden feelings for Hinata" -AND WHEEEEEEEEEERE in the story was that indicated????? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ No one said it. No one hinted at it. And ultimately, Naruto and Sasuke NEVER had any inner dialogue about their hidden affections for their SOs. And if Naruto and Sasuke Are SOOOOOOO in love with their wives, WHY AREN"T  THEY SPENDING MORE TIME WITH THEM after they married?

"Naruto is a SS shipper himself"- REALLY? REAAAAALLY? I don't recall Naruto telling himself part of the reason he was bringing Sasuke Back was to protect Sakura's happiness. He never said anything about bringing Sasuke back because he thought they make a cute couple or wonderful their romantic chemistry is. Are we reading the same story here? Naruto also gets jealous when Sakura give Sasuke her full attention.

"NaruSaku wasn't end game"- Well neither was SasuSaku or NaruHina before chapter 700 came out. What's your point?

Edited by Phantom_999, 08 August 2021 - 11:38 AM.

#29525 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 28 December 2020 - 03:17 PM

"Naruto doesn't love Sakura."- convince me how several character feel something is going on between them is a outright lie, or false them. the summon frogs, Naruto's deceased father, some classmates and a socially ignorant anbu roots operative caught on to Naruto's feelings. Also who has ever insinuated Naruto has a hidden affection for Hinata? Tick tock. Tick tock

"Sakura doesn't love Naruto"- BECAUSE you don't WANT to see her loving Naruto. Must I bring up again how the hug and offer to help feed him were only platonic and sisterly, As far as any of you are concerned? This is the biggest fallacy for Anti-Naruto X Sakura shipping coming from all of you Sakura doesn't love Naruto, But Sakura CAN'T SHOW ANY SIGNS of reciprocating Naruto's feelings because he can only day dream about, want to marry, and ultimately, "BANG" those "scrumptious pair of knockers", HINATA HYUGA!!!! :zaru:  

"Sasuke has hidden feelings for Sakura. Naruto has hidden feelings for Hinata" -AND WHEEEEEEEEEERE in the story was that indicated????? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ No one said it. No one hinted at it. And ultimately Naruto and Sauke NEVER had any inner dialogue about their hidden affections for their SOs. And if Naruto and Sasuke Are SOOOOOOO in love with their wives, WHY AREN"T  THEY SPENDING MORE TIME WITH THEM after they married?

"Naruto is a SS shipper himself". REALLY? REAAAAALLY? I recall Naruto saying part of the reason he was bringing Sasuke Back was to protect Sakura's happiness. He never said anything about bringing Sasuke back because he thought they make a cute couple or wonderful their romantic chemistry is Are we reading the same story here? Naruto also gets jealous when Sakura give Sasuke her full attention.

"NaruSaku wasn't end game"- Well neither was SasuSaku or NaruHina before chapter 700 came out, What's your point?

In chapter 297, when she saw what Naruto was willing to go through to keep the promise to her. She clutched at heart, didn't the SFX say: "Unfathomable emotion? Or Incredible Emotion?" Or something like that? She has NEVER shown that much emotion towards Sasuke to the point that she had to clutch at her heart like that. The emotion she felt towards Naruto surpassed what she was doing when it came to Sasuke, but for some reason it's ignored. If the emotion she showed towards Sasuke means that she liked him, how come the emotion that she shows for Naruto that clearly surpasses what she showed for Sasuke doesn't mean that Sakura-Chan loves Naruto? That doesn't make sense to me.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 28 December 2020 - 04:28 PM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#29526 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 28 December 2020 - 06:13 PM

(For some reason, it wouldn't let me post the pic as it was a different image file)

https://pbs.twimg.co...=jpg&name=large

Masashi did a crossover drawing with My Hero Academia.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#29527 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 28 December 2020 - 06:19 PM

(For some reason, it wouldn't let me post the pic as it was a different image file)

Kishimoto is an amazing artist. I could never take that from him. He just needs to find his balls.

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

#29528 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 28 December 2020 - 06:33 PM

Yeah you can't post pictures directly from twitter.

You have to download it, upload the image that you downloaded to imgur and then use that link to post it here.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#29529 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 28 December 2020 - 06:34 PM

Naruto and Shikamaru look the same as always. Tokoyami is fine, I am not too huge on his drawing of Izuku though

#29530 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 28 December 2020 - 07:50 PM

Ok, another help request, as I’m still stuck in that NS fic wormhole (still haven’t had the chance to read that other one you guys helped me find a few weeks ago).

So I don’t know the description of it, though I do know it was fairly long. From what I remember, Naruto and Sakura got together and then did the do (can’t remember if it was a one night thing or if they were in the relationship at that point). Shortly thereafter Naruto has to go on a mission and Sakura finds out she’s pregnant (might be the other way around, I can’t remember).

I do remember that Naruto’s absence strains their relationship (pretty sure Sakura gives birth while he’s away) and they’re trying to work through it, and decide to get married.

What I remember for certain is that on the eve of the wedding, they have separate bachelor and bachelorette parties, and Sakura ends up leaving hers to go to Naruto at the bachelor party, and gives him a lap dance (in a black dress, if it helps) and then they go home and “relieve some stress” (lol) before the wedding the next morning.

This came to me this morning as I was thinking about a song I remember associating with that fic, though I think it may have ended up deleted as I couldn’t find it in my favorites list. Would that happen to ring a bell with anyone? Hopefully I can find it, read it and the other one you guys helped me with, finish up the one I’m currently reading, and then be done with the series for another long period of time lol. Thanks in advance!

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#29531 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 30 December 2020 - 08:30 PM

There's so much wrong with every one of these statements but the one that I don't see often is the parallel one. The immense amount of parallels are NH/SS? LMAO. What happened to them ignoring it? Oh, it just became too much to ignore, huh? Too much literary sense? All or almost all of the parallels we see are exclusively Team 7 and NS (Mina/Kushi being the stand alone one that isn't also a Team 7 parallel). No debating that. How the utter f*** does Hinata become involved with main character business? At least Sasuke is a main character and is in Team 7. They keep inserting a character who is barely in the source material into everything. I cannot with these people.

The whole premise of NS is based off of the actual romance subplot, the Team 7 love triangle, and that you have Naruto who has genuine feelings for Sakura, Sakura has shallow feelings for Sasuke, and Sasuke who has feelings for no one besides a increasing rivalry with Naruto. And then you have the main girl falling for main guy over the course of the series. What's so hard to understand about this? It literally happens so much in other series, you'd think that they would not be shocked. I'm going to assume that based on the hate Sakura gets, they equally hate Kushina because her love story is almost identical to NS. She initially looked down on Minato as well and fell in love with him when he loved what she hated most, her main insecurity!

Also, it's so funny how everyone consistently forgets that it was part of Naruto's goals to earn Sakura's affection. This was supposed to be about him right? That was one of the goals that was thrown away if you think about it. Even in the final chapters, you have Kakashi say 'I like you guys' in comparison to what he said very early on in the series. But Naruto's feeling for Sakura? Sakura saying that she didn't like Naruto in the beginning? The bench scene? Crickets. :hm: All of it was purposely ignored. We even had forehead poke from Sasuke at the end and from what I can remember Naruto looking at them defeated. What a mess! But this is a story about Naruto and his goals right? Oh oops, I forgot, he had to be reserved, like a pick up item at a grocery store, for Hinata's movie. :hm:

exactly. People with no reading skills could look at Naruto and see the clear direction.

I don't have to talk about Naruto's feelings, because we all know Naruto loves the damn girl to pieces. No arguing that. I'll focus on Sakura-Chan's clear journey to getting closer to Naruto to point of them obviously ending up together.

Girl starts off not liking boy due to not being around him a lot. They get on teams together, she starts to see that he's much more than meets the eye, as evidenced in Chapter 4 when she witnessed his clear determination, that's when she started calling him cool and blushing. She blushes again when he proves how brave he is.  They spend more time together,  they get closer to the point where she is willing to put Naruto's dream first even with Sasuke's goals on the line, where she cheers for him without caring who hears, then saying it feels good for him to win as if saying him winning is her winning(that's like husband and wife in my opinion), he protects her and she smiles warmly at him. Then it gets to the point of her putting all of her trust and faith in him to always protect her. Then it shows Sasuke making her cry, while Naruto makes her smile after Sasuke's departure.

Naruto comes back after the timeskip, she flirts with him because she is clearly showing signs of physical attraction ad emotional attraction to him now, blushing and finally asking his opinion on how she looks. She even says, "all of those positive feelings I was feeling for you just now." She was clearly gaining them since Part 1, but Part 2 is when she really started to notice it. Then she was willing to go on a date with him if he was willing to pay. Throughout all of Part 2, she shows him affection that eclipses what she did in the previous chapter towards him to the point of admitting she loves him, which they refuse to accept. Every chapter shows them getting closer on the romantic level. Her getting jealous during the Pein fight and in Chapter 615. It always takes something to pry those feelings out of her, feelings that wouldn't have clicked until Naruto confessed. And believe after Naruto saw something with his own eyes that proves to him that she chooses him over Sasuke, then he definitely would have gotten the confidence to confess. He never saw all of the times that she chose him over Sasuke before, but during those final chapters, something definitely would have happened which would have opened Naruto's eyes to make him realize, "Maybe, I could confess to Sakura-Chan now."

Don't know how people could see the events unfold like that and then say "Naruto and Sakura won't get together." Naruto and Sakura-Chan's friendship and clear romance was going higher and higher, while SS and NH was basically getting ready to go in the piranha tank.

And as for the bolded, you brought up a good point. I never realized that. But, I believe you're right. Team 7 made Kakashi recant on his words of hating them. Naruto would have made Sakura-Chan do the same with her telling him she loves him this time. I always said that when she realizes who was truly behind it, she would realize that while she is with Sasuke, Naruto has the key to her heart. And we all know Naruto will always love Sakura-Chan. Just a matter of them doing something about it.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 30 December 2020 - 08:32 PM.

#29532 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 31 December 2020 - 10:23 PM

There's so much wrong with every one of these statements but the one that I don't see often is the parallel one. The immense amount of parallels are NH/SS? LMAO. What happened to them ignoring it? Oh, it just became too much to ignore, huh? Too much literary sense? All or almost all of the parallels we see are exclusively Team 7 and NS (Mina/Kushi being the stand alone one that isn't also a Team 7 parallel). No debating that. How the utter f*** does Hinata become involved with main character business? At least Sasuke is a main character and is in Team 7. They keep inserting a character who is barely in the source material into everything. I cannot with these people.

The whole premise of NS is based off of the actual romance subplot, the Team 7 love triangle, and that you have Naruto who has genuine feelings for Sakura, Sakura has shallow feelings for Sasuke, and Sasuke who has feelings for no one besides a increasing rivalry with Naruto. And then you have the main girl falling for main guy over the course of the series. What's so hard to understand about this? It literally happens so much in other series, you'd think that they would not be shocked. I'm going to assume that based on the hate Sakura gets, they equally hate Kushina because her love story is almost identical to NS. She initially looked down on Minato as well and fell in love with him when he loved what she hated most, her main insecurity!

Also, it's so funny how everyone consistently forgets that it was part of Naruto's goals to earn Sakura's affection. This was supposed to be about him right? That was one of the goals that was thrown away if you think about it. Even in the final chapters, you have Kakashi say 'I like you guys' in comparison to what he said very early on in the series. But Naruto's feeling for Sakura? Sakura saying that she didn't like Naruto in the beginning? The bench scene? Crickets. :hm: All of it was purposely ignored. We even had forehead poke from Sasuke at the end and from what I can remember Naruto looking at them defeated. What a mess! But this is a story about Naruto and his goals right? Oh oops, I forgot, he had to be reserved, like a pick up item at a grocery store, for Hinata's movie. :hm:

YEAH, I THOUGH PARALLELS DIDN'T MATTER!!!! :zaru:  HYPOCRISY &#%$ING STRIKES AGAIN!!!!!! :lmao:  :roll:

Edited by Phantom_999, 01 January 2021 - 07:03 PM.

#29533 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 01 January 2021 - 09:55 PM

A bit off-topic but relevant:

So someone in Deviantart ripped out the artwork for everything for the Naruto franchise. The mobile game (possibly for the Chinese audiences), has tons of artwork, such as Chinese New Years outfits, and beach outfits. So I'm looking at the Warriors section, it gives me some Soul Calibur, and Samurai Shodown vibes.

https://www.devianta...warrior-outfits

I may need to write a fanfic based on those outfits (after getting done with this epic I'm doing!)

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#29534 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 01 January 2021 - 10:30 PM

A bit off-topic but relevant:

So someone in Deviantart ripped out the artwork for everything for the Naruto franchise. The mobile game (possibly for the Chinese audiences), has tons of artwork, such as Chinese New Years outfits, and beach outfits. So I'm looking at the Warriors section, it gives me some Soul Calibur, and Samurai Shodown vibes.

https://www.devianta...warrior-outfits

I may need to write a fanfic based on those outfits (after getting done with this epic I'm doing!)

Some of that stuff is pretty cool, like the ones of Yugao and Hayate all set up like they're in the Romance of the Three Kingdoms or Dynasty Warriors!

#29535 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 02 January 2021 - 01:57 AM

https://youtu.be/3vHu4o0rPGQ
any fma fans? the wav version of this is also good but only will be on her patreon for a month

#29536 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 03 January 2021 - 02:45 AM

I AM!!!!! :lol: Love the song. :yes:

Edited by Phantom_999, 03 January 2021 - 02:46 AM.

#29537 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 04 January 2021 - 09:43 PM

https://archive.org/...sionpro0000kish
anyone see the hidden waterfall village ova? it was one of my favorites when i watched naruto originally. kishi actually wrote a book on it which came out in 2003 in japan and 2007 in english

edit: kishi is credited for the art but the story is credited to: https://myanimelist....atoshi_Kusakabe

Edited by totherpage95, 04 January 2021 - 09:50 PM.

#29538 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 05 January 2021 - 02:52 AM

https://archive.org/...sionpro0000kish
anyone see the hidden waterfall village ova? it was one of my favorites when i watched naruto originally. kishi actually wrote a book on it which came out in 2003 in japan and 2007 in english

edit: kishi is credited for the art but the story is credited to: https://myanimelist....atoshi_Kusakabe

Yeah I have watched it, have both the DVD and the book

#29539 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 05 January 2021 - 06:02 AM

This is why I love Edwin on Fullmetal alchemist.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#29540 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 January 2021 - 11:46 AM

There are SO MANY reasons to like EdWin!!! I never felt like I ever had to explain what a marvellous couple they are :smile:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users