• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

#121 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 19 June 2015 - 09:10 PM

???

#122 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 19 June 2015 - 09:13 PM

NO, FFXV wasn't announced in 2006 it was FFXIII versus  :pimp:

And what was announced on this E3 isn't "remade"  :lmao:

Fine, FFXIII versus is just its original name -.-

Ok, I meant "remake", or wth do you mean?

Edited by trang95, 19 June 2015 - 09:15 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#123 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 19 June 2015 - 09:14 PM

???

????

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#124 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 19 June 2015 - 09:15 PM

????

Right? You understand me...:zaru:

#125 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 09:18 PM

Fine, FFXIII versus is just its original name -.-

Ok, I meant "remake", or wth do you mean?

Yes yes, I just teasing you a bit  :lulz:

But FFVII remake is not a game from 0, characters, their moves and etc has been writen long time ago, it just will be reforged for a new era, with voice acting, so it will be intresting. I myself right now playing VI for first time  :lol:

#126 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 09:25 PM

But FFVII remake is not a game from 0, characters, their moves and etc has been writen long time ago, it just will be reforged for a new era, with voice acting, so it will be intresting. I myself right now playing VI for first time  :lol:

Don't do that. That's not nice :argh: (jk)

What's your favorite FF game up to date?

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#127 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 09:34 PM

Don't do that. That's not nice :argh: (jk)

What's your favorite FF game up to date?

:chuckle:

Well, from those that I played, top is:

1. II

2. I

3. V

4. IV

5. III

6. IV: After Years.

#128 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 12:48 AM

That's the best FF in my opinion

best villain is there

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#129 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 08:24 PM

still angry we got no gameplay of scalebound.  :mad:

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#130 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 01:53 PM

No Man's Sky.

#131 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 07:55 PM

can't wait for gamescom! 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#132 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 05:18 PM

https://games.yahoo....-120500102.html

......This isn't going to go over well, is it?

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#133 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 03:14 AM

Okay so now that E3 is coming to an end, my final thoughts: 

Well Sony won this year, again. Nintendo won last year for me but fell flat this year. Games I will be buying at full price: 

Final Fantasy VII 

Kingdom Hearts III 

Shenmue III 

Fallout 4 

Assassin's Creed Syndacite 

Unravel 

Street Fighter 5 

Dem Sony exclusives 

No Man's Sky  

The Rise of the Tomb Raider

Last Guardian II  

Sony needs backwards compatibility but ah well. That's the only good side for Microsoft. I'm still waiting for a game that screams to me why I should buy an Xbox One. But once again, this is my opinion and I know a lot of others disagree! :) Still a good E3 for me!

Honestly I've owned a PS4 for nine months now, and I'm still waiting for a game that screams play me now. If it didn't have third party games the P4 right now would be a worst investment than te WiiU. Atleast I know this year I can play Forza, Tomb Raider Halo this year on the XBO, I still don't know a single exclusive game that i'll play on the PS4 over the next 12 months, Uncharted for all it's hype plays like a poor mans Gears with climbing. the Last Guardian demo literally had me nodding off, Street Fighter V will be played on hte PC by me because I can use my arcade sticks and Sony lost any faith I had in them with the SFIV port. Final Fantasy VII remake won't see light for a few more years, same with Shen Mue 3, and Kingdom Hearts 3 is probably another 2017 release.

Tales of Zesteria is the only game that I know I will play on the PS4 over then next 12 months and that's a PS3 port. Yeah Sony showed some great games for the future, but my issue is with the here and now, and as of right now, the PS4 is many ways the worst console I have bought to date, and that's almost 30 years of consoles.

https://games.yahoo....-120500102.html

......This isn't going to go over well, is it?

That is hilarious, but considering it's SE I'm not surprised, honestly if that guy left, SE Japan would probably collapse...they rely too much on this one person.

Edited by harry4e, 28 June 2015 - 03:15 AM.

iAnby7W.gif

#134 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 02:28 PM

i don't think the last guardian was a game that was worth waiting almost a decade on. idk, but the game play looked weird and underwhelming. horizon zero dawn and uncharted was the only thing that stood out to me from sony. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#135 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 02:57 PM

It's simple.
The boy with the horn.

#136 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 01 July 2015 - 02:50 AM

i don't think the last guardian was a game that was worth waiting almost a decade on. idk, but the game play looked weird and underwhelming. horizon zero dawn and uncharted was the only thing that stood out to me from sony. 

To be fair, I waited an entire decade for Final Fantasy XV, without even seeing the gameplay. But I'm a FFtard (sorry for lack of better word), so I'm willing to wait for any game that has FF in it.  :unsure:

Honestly I've owned a PS4 for nine months now, and I'm still waiting for a game that screams play me now. If it didn't have third party games the P4 right now would be a worst investment than te WiiU. Atleast I know this year I can play Forza, Tomb Raider Halo this year on the XBO, I still don't know a single exclusive game that i'll play on the PS4 over the next 12 months, Uncharted for all it's hype plays like a poor mans Gears with climbing. the Last Guardian demo literally had me nodding off, Street Fighter V will be played on hte PC by me because I can use my arcade sticks and Sony lost any faith I had in them with the SFIV port. Final Fantasy VII remake won't see light for a few more years, same with Shen Mue 3, and Kingdom Hearts 3 is probably another 2017 release.

Tales of Zesteria is the only game that I know I will play on the PS4 over then next 12 months and that's a PS3 port. Yeah Sony showed some great games for the future, but my issue is with the here and now, and as of right now, the PS4 is many ways the worst console I have bought to date, and that's almost 30 years of consoles.

That is hilarious, but considering it's SE I'm not surprised, honestly if that guy left, SE Japan would probably collapse...they rely too much on this one person.

COMPLETELY understand. To be honest the only game I have for the PS4 is Destiny, Assassin's Creed 4 and 5. There have been no good new generation games to have come out and make people spend 400+ just to play them. The only reason why I pre ordered my PS4 is because I've owned every single Sony console to date. But all we've been getting year after year is bleak promises as to what's to COME, but has not been released yet. Destiny was a fail as far as Sony is concerned. And everything else is "to be released soon".  

With that being said the PS4 is definitely not the worst console I've ever bought. It just hasn't seen it's true potential yet. The PS3 was the same back in '08.  

And you mean Tetsuya Nomura?......ah....yeah. I agree. He basically OWNS SE Japan at this point. It's almost as if they can't release a successful title without him. But he's too busy doing 10 things at the same time, which is why SE has super slow releases. The guy was working on 3 games, an action figure line, and a Vocaloid concert at the same time. I think the issue with SE is that they're relying too much on him without discovering any new talents.

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#137 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 11:09 AM

very excited for gamescom tomorrow  :dance:

looking forward to scalebound, quantum break, and crackdown.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#138 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 04 August 2015 - 09:01 PM

Went to GameStop today to reserve Gears: the Ultimate Edition, and was pleasantly surprised to find out that when backwards compatibility launches for the X1, they're going to be giving us the other gears games as well if you get the ultimate edition. I'm too hyped, I love gears!

There's some really good games coming out in the fall, plus I'm having a great time with ESO at the moment. I'll be loaded for a while.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gaming, conference, e3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users