• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 BlackShirtGuy

BlackShirtGuy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Videogames, Anime, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Spider-Man, Megaman, Ace Attorney Series.

Posted 31 July 2017 - 08:39 PM

WARNING!!! VEERY LONG POST AHEAD:
If you just want to read my introduction skip to the bolded part.

Hello everyone I’m making this post in order to introduce myself and talk about my experience with this series.

My first encounter with Naruto was through the animated series which where it began airing in Cartoon Network LA ,  Since it started airing around 2007 (been a long time huh) anyway since it very beginning I was hooked to the series, unfortunately It took a long time for the series to even starting  the Chunin finals arc so I always was late to the actual state of affairs since by that time I didn’t surfed around internet to find the manga chapters or the anime episodes, also I had a cousin which loved spoil the kitten out of the series (he told me about Asuma’s and Jiraiya’s death) so after CN was done with the first part I kind of dropped out of the series. I experience the first arcs of Shippuden through the Play Station 2 games since I had the console and always loved videogames. Then about the time everyone in the fandom was going in crazy about Sakura’s confession for the first time I went in and started reading the manga and kept it that way in order to avoid filler (kind of a very late into the game and lame point to start considering all that happened after but oh well) , I remember I had a friend at 10nd grade at secondary school who was a big fan of the series but he just watched the anime so we really didn’t talk about it much.
Well I kept reading and then, the ending came, to tell you guys the truth I didn’t felt much towards the ending I didn’t fell enraged or sad neither happy nor fulfilled, I just felt kind of “Huh, so that’s the end” and that was it, I was sure I didn’t like how it ended, ( I thought for sure either Naruto or Sasuke or both would die) but no we got this, Sasuke left, Sakura reverted towards her chapter 2 self, and Naruto was Hokage now married to someone who he barely interacted with, (I think it would even made more sense for him to marry Teuchi’s daughter I bet you ten bucks that they were together more than Naruto with Hinata even if Naruto was way too busy eating xD) .
I didn’t even bothered to watch The Last, because I figured, oh this movie is just for explaining Naruhina, right? (what would you know? I figured right) .
 Fast Forward three years later, where I watch the final chapter of the anime and thought, “mmm, maybe they will show Naruto becoming Hokage here?” but nope wedding time without showing the kittening wedding even UGH please. Just because of my burning curiosity I searched on youtube for Naruto’s Hokage Ceremony and, I stumbled upon the animation of Kishimoto’s one shot.
I didn’t even cared about how Naruto’s married life was doing and just fast forwarded it until it showed me what I wanted to see and I was looking for, aaaaaand shiet it just showed me  how disgustingly low the series had fallen, the protagonist begin knocked down by a TODDLER who unlocked the Byakugan over murderous intent towards his brother and to top it all off SHE DIDN’T EVEN HAVE IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!
After that I was so pissed, and looking at the comments praising Bootleg Hinata (I know her name, I just calling her like that because I loathe what she did) , I got even more pissed and  looking for people who were feeling the same things as I, stumbled upon the famous Narusaku “parting” scene (parting my arse, kishi) that had Sakura saying you just loved because of your rivalry with Sasuke and even had Naruto agreed with that statement, OH BOY! I have so much to say about this but it has already been said so I’m not gonna make this any longer than it has to.
So then I was completely done with all that came with and after the ending, I didn’t give a damn about Boruto, I didn’t give a damn about the Sasusaku family, I dinn’t give a damn about the Naruhina family, and I began to hate Naruto(the character which there was a time might I add he was one of my favorite characters in anime) just wanting him to die (I’m sorry if I offended someone with that statement).
The way I stumbled upon this forum was because I was searching for Kishi’s interviews of him trying to justify this shiet and encountered the 2017 interview post read it and just laughed at how wrong was the state of affairs, anyway I hanged around for some time reading you guys comments and reactions towards things. I also spend some time reading some Naruhina fans too, which I wouldn’t even want to argue with them so I congratulate anyone of you guys who did that.

Well, now I would like to tell you guys a bit about myself:
My friends call me Luisma (My name is Luis Manuel), you might call me that or by my username or how you want (preferably not something insulting xD) .
I’m 19 years old and I’m studying to become an English Teacher.
My interests are mostly videogames and anime.
The music I listen to vary, but most of it is 80’s and 90’s stuff I’m not a fan of bands but of songs depending of the genre and the lyrics.

I’m not gonna be that active this week at least since I have mid-terms for now, but I will be most active when we are on holidays (around November).

To finish, I’d like to tell a story about something that happened to me two weeks ago, it’s kinda Naruto related.
So my cousin invited me and some of his friends to his house to spend the day and night there playing videogames( kind of like a min lan-party but I digress).
Anyways on the way to his house, in the bus, explained to him how pissed I was at the series mainly because of The Last, I’ve already told  him I started to disliked it since the Bootleg Hinata incident and the last anime chapter.
My cousin agreed with me with almost everything, especially  on the “love because of rivalry” bs, he agreed with me that it was all bs.
Then he decided to watch Naruto videos, I had told him I didn’t saw the Guy vs. Madara fight and he put it in on my laptop to show me, anyways, here comes his girlfriend to tell me,  and I kid you effing not this happened:
“Oh you are watching Naruto, yeah I  was thinking of watching it since it’s a Shoujo right?”
Ok, first I would like to say my cousin’s gf is extremely knowledgeable on the Shoujo aspect, (she’s actually a fan) confirmed by her and my cousin.
And then I sit there telling her, “ What ? No, Naruto is a shonen action manga!”
and she says “Really? Well I’ve always thought it was a shoujo because of the scenes with Hinata”
And that line just hited me so bad, soooo bad, I swear I experienced internal screaming for the first time, my response of course, since I didn’t want to be rude to her was:
“Ha-ha, no it’s shonen or at the very lest it once was”
 I really don’t know how we got where we are know but seriously:

Studio Pierrot you really did it,

YOU MANIACS!!!
YOU BLEW IT UP!!
DAMN YOU!!!

GOD DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!

Sorry just wanted to vent there.

If you really read all of this, congratulations! , you have a lot of patience reading my rant , I salute you.

“There are many types of monsters in this world, monsters who will not show themselves and who cause trouble. Monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood, and, monsters who always tell lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance, they are much more cunning than other monsters. They pose as humans, even though they have no understanding of the human heart. They eat, even though they've never experienced hunger. They study even though the have no interest in academics. They seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such a monster, I would likely be eaten by it, because in truth, I am that monster.”   -L. Lawliet

#2 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:15 PM

Welcome to H&E :D

#3 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:47 PM

Hahaha!!

Hey, Luis! Welcome to H&E I hope you enjoy your stay here.

We've all been there. I usually try to avoid Naruto-related topic in real life, though. Because I do not find easily people who want to dicuss it rationally and not just "aww but NH were sooooo cute!!"

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#4 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 31 July 2017 - 10:28 PM

Welcome

#5 BlackShirtGuy

BlackShirtGuy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Videogames, Anime, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Spider-Man, Megaman, Ace Attorney Series.

Posted 31 July 2017 - 11:23 PM

Welcome to H&E :D

Hahaha!!

Hey, Luis! Welcome to H&E I hope you enjoy your stay here.

We've all been there. I usually try to avoid Naruto-related topic in real life, though. Because I do not find easily people who want to dicuss it rationally and not just "aww but NH were sooooo cute!!"

Welcome

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I just returned from one of my classes. Anyways I don't really like defending anything like the ending at what came after but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one xD

“There are many types of monsters in this world, monsters who will not show themselves and who cause trouble. Monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood, and, monsters who always tell lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance, they are much more cunning than other monsters. They pose as humans, even though they have no understanding of the human heart. They eat, even though they've never experienced hunger. They study even though the have no interest in academics. They seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such a monster, I would likely be eaten by it, because in truth, I am that monster.”   -L. Lawliet

#6 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 01 August 2017 - 10:35 PM

Welcome to the humble home of H&E, Luis!  :wave:  Enjoy your stay here!

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#7 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 12:12 AM

Welcome to the humble home of H&E, Luis!  :wave:  Enjoy your stay here!

May I ask the reason of your signature? I'm not up to date with Boruto or anything that involves it.

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#8 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 02 August 2017 - 03:26 AM

May I ask the reason of your signature? I'm not up to date with Boruto or anything that involves it.

That was back in 2014 when the ending was released. I didn't change it since.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#9 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 08:11 PM

Welcome Luis to Heaven and Earth hope you enjoy your stay. :wave:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Introduction, rant, Story, How I got into Naruto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users