• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

#1 light.keyblade.master

light.keyblade.master

Jimi Hendrix Wannabe

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Chess, Guitar, NARUTO, Video Games, Basketball, running, biking, writing, swimming, hangin with friends etc. Like to listen to my birds make music. Also PJ's.

Posted 29 December 2008 - 03:08 PM

umm they said in the last chapter that pains real body isnt there. well what if there is no pain? what if nagato really did die but madara managed to make him a puppet of some sorts. it sounds crazy but im not the only one with this theory unlike my stupid sarutobi is madara theory. thankfully im not the only one with this theory this time. anyways what is your opinion?

Edited by Sakura Blossoms, 11 January 2009 - 03:08 PM.
Your title was too much of a spoiler

Ah Daniel. #7. He always was my favorite.

#2 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 29 December 2008 - 03:21 PM

It might be, but there is too big of a difference between the Madar behavior towards Pain and of the other 6th Pain Bodies.

Pain is just a puppet? Sounds like Itachi and Sasuke with his "I will not be your puppet".
Taking the possibility that Madara has the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan it can be possible. Hm...
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#3 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 29 December 2008 - 05:33 PM

Well I highly doubt it. There are too many things that prove Madara isn't Pain's 7th body.

First off, Madara would have to be the one that started out with the Rinnegan, which we know Madara doesn't have. Madara has the Shringan, and the only way he could become a Pain body is if he died and then was used as a Pain body, which we know will never happen.

Secondly, I dont know who the 7th body is, but i have a guess. I belive it is Nagato, since we know he originally had the Rinnegan. Also, The Deva Path is his past friend Yahiko. Couincidence? I think not. Also, in chapter 429, Konan refers to Pain as Nagato, which speculates the possiblity of the 7th body of Pain being Nagato. Since all the body's of Pain share the same shight and hearing, it was possible Konan was talk THROUGH the Animal Path to the 7th body, which she refers to as Nagato.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#4 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 09:01 PM

All Pains bodies have the rinnegan eyes since that is how they are being manipulated. Madara is the master of sharingan abilities, but that puts him in a whole different league than the rinnegan user as the two doujutsu's (I think that's the word for eye techniques?) have no connection to eath other.
From what Shizune and Ino's group have uncovered about Pain, the fact that post-it girl called Pain "Nagato" is supposed to make us think that Nagato is the 7th or "real" body controlling all the Pains. BUT (are you ready for another one of my wild theories!? lol) I think there could be yet another bad guy controlling Nagato behind the scenes as well as the other Pain in the arse bodies.
Also, Tobi and Pain obviously do not get along. And since I think Tobi is Madara, or as close to Madara as we get to see, it's hard for me to believe Madara could be a pain body.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#5 Kirby

Kirby

Kirby ain't hungry right now.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Manga, TV, Reading, Tromboning, Kirby (their vaccuum cleaners are AWESOME &lt;3

Posted 29 December 2008 - 10:00 PM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Dec 29 2008, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All Pains bodies have the rinnegan eyes since that is how they are being manipulated. Madara is the master of sharingan abilities, but that puts him in a whole different league than the rinnegan user as the two doujutsu's (I think that's the word for eye techniques?) have no connection to eath other.
From what Shizune and Ino's group have uncovered about Pain, the fact that post-it girl called Pain "Nagato" is supposed to make us think that Nagato is the 7th or "real" body controlling all the Pains. BUT (are you ready for another one of my wild theories!? lol) I think there could be yet another bad guy controlling Nagato behind the scenes as well as the other Pain in the arse bodies.
Also, Tobi and Pain obviously do not get along. And since I think Tobi is Madara, or as close to Madara as we get to see, it's hard for me to believe Madara could be a pain body.

Tobi IS Madara. That was revealed AGES ago -.-

Also, I doubt there are only 7 bodies. In the flashback of that Ame-Nin's memory, it said that they bring bodies to that tower every day. That means Pain has an army of bodies-to-be-used. I think that he can only control 6 bodies at a time, but as shown in the latest chapter, one of the Pains (the one Konohamaru was fighting), can heal bodies (he healed Asura Realm). If the body is destroyed, and Pain has no access to it (like with old summoner pain; Jiraiya sent it to Konoha), then he can use another body to replace it.
. Don't Press the red button

#6 light.keyblade.master

light.keyblade.master

Jimi Hendrix Wannabe

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Chess, Guitar, NARUTO, Video Games, Basketball, running, biking, writing, swimming, hangin with friends etc. Like to listen to my birds make music. Also PJ's.

Posted 11 January 2009 - 02:17 PM

Alright i know that the rinnengan is the most powerful kakke genkai but what if madara was really just a regular member of the akautski and pain made him really really angry and madara used the eternal sharingan and killed pain and turned him into a puppet. Also i read somewhere idont remember where but it said that madara created the akautski to get rid of distractions.
Me no belive that theory that madara create akautski.

#7 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 05:49 PM

QUOTE (light.keyblade.master @ Jan 11 2009, 09:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Alright i know that the rinnengan is the most powerful kakke genkai but what if madara was really just a regular member of the akautski and pain made him really really angry and madara used the eternal sharingan and killed pain and turned him into a puppet. Also i read somewhere idont remember where but it said that madara created the akautski to get rid of distractions.
Me no belive that theory that madara create akautski.

What? What the hell are you talking about? Your theory makes no sense. Madara created the Akatsuki and left Pain in charge, but he saw the overall operations preformed by each member.

Pain is a puppet, yes, but Madara never used his eternal sharingan or w/e to kill Pain.

#8 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 08:25 PM

Madara DID create akatsuki. His reason for doing so is because the Kyubi's power is his ultimate goal (as far as we know yet). It wasn't to get rid of distractions, I don't even know what that means.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#9 chiradorisenganuser

chiradorisenganuser

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 08:39 PM

QUOTE (light.keyblade.master @ Dec 29 2008, 03:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
umm they said in the last chapter that pains real body isnt there. well what if there is no pain? what if nagato really did die but madara managed to make him a puppet of some sorts. it sounds crazy but im not the only one with this theory unlike my stupid sarutobi is madara theory. thankfully im not the only one with this theory this time. anyways what is your opinion?

I think that pain never existed and that madara made a puppet in which he can repair very quickly

#10 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 04:50 AM

QUOTE (chiradorisenganuser @ Jan 14 2009, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think that pain never existed and that madara made a puppet in which he can repair very quickly

Yes. Madara made a ninja that had the Rinnegan.

Does that even make sense to you? Your own theory? :rolleyes:

#11 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 17 January 2009 - 02:24 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jan 15 2009, 11:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes. Madara made a ninja that had the Rinnegan.

Does that even make sense to you? Your own theory? :rolleyes:

I know im putting you down alo cloud but seriously... can you make your posts sound... nicer? It pathietic and disapointing to see angry posts dry.gif

Also, tobi is proven to be Madara, and although Pain techniclly is his puppet, it's not in the sence of the Rinnengan, but rather of Akatsuki. Also, i belive the 7th body is Nagato, since he originally had the Rinnengan and because Konan and the Deva Path, who is actually Yahiko, are Nagato's past friends, which i don't think is a couincidence.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#12 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 03:11 AM

QUOTE (zman170 @ Jan 16 2009, 09:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know im putting you down alo cloud but seriously... can you make your posts sound... nicer? It pathietic and disapointing to see angry posts dry.gif

Also, tobi is proven to be Madara, and although Pain techniclly is his puppet, it's not in the sence of the Rinnengan, but rather of Akatsuki. Also, i belive the 7th body is Nagato, since he originally had the Rinnengan and because Konan and the Deva Path, who is actually Yahiko, are Nagato's past friends, which i don't think is a couincidence.

I'm making it as nice as I can.

The theory doesn't make sense. I'm just making a point. If you don't like my attitude around crazy theories, don't reply to my posts, simple as that. :rolleyes:

Edited by Cloud, 17 January 2009 - 03:12 AM.

#13 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 18 January 2009 - 01:45 AM

I got to agree with Cloud.
That's as nice as it gets.

I don't like theories like this.
"Yondaime is Akatsuki leader" theory (which is so old, and disproved.)
Stuff like that.

But to answer the first post, my opinion is no.

Edited by Kurosaki Ichigo, 18 January 2009 - 01:46 AM.

#14 light.keyblade.master

light.keyblade.master

Jimi Hendrix Wannabe

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 01:42 PM

QUOTE (Kurosaki Ichigo @ Jan 18 2009, 02:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I got to agree with Cloud.
That's as nice as it gets.

I don't like theories like this.
"Yondaime is Akatsuki leader" theory (which is so old, and disproved.)
Stuff like that.

But to answer the first post, my opinion is no.

but there is a diffrence. 1. yondaime is dead. 2. madara could have made pain into a puppet because he wanted the rinnengan. And 3. What if emphasis on what if madara has bigger plans to use the tailed beasts then just to destroy every single village?

#15 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 04:24 PM

Um...
1) You're missing the point, I was just using that as an example.

2) Madara and Pein are obviously two different entities.

#16 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 05:46 PM

QUOTE (light.keyblade.master @ Jan 18 2009, 08:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
but there is a diffrence. 1. yondaime is dead. 2. madara could have made pain into a puppet because he wanted the rinnengan. And 3. What if emphasis on what if madara has bigger plans to use the tailed beasts then just to destroy every single village?

*facepalm*

Madara and Pain are two different people. Sharingan and Rinnegan, okay? Pain is a puppet, yes, but not one that Madara created out of the blue. For christ's sake, the man isn't God.

And Madara's plan is to eliminate war and use Akatsuki and the beasts as a sort of mercenary group. They'll fight for whoever bids highest on their services.

#17 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 01:23 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jan 18 2009, 12:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*facepalm*

Madara and Pain are two different people. Sharingan and Rinnegan, okay? Pain is a puppet, yes, but not one that Madara created out of the blue. For christ's sake, the man isn't God.

And Madara's plan is to eliminate war and use Akatsuki and the beasts as a sort of mercenary group. They'll fight for whoever bids highest on their services.

What i never really understood is how are they going to destroy war if they are planing to destroy everything else in the process, making their plan contradicting and pointless? Do they plan on killing a single group or army to stop the fighting or are they just crazy and plan on killing everyone so their is no one to fight.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#18 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 01:25 AM

QUOTE (zman170 @ Jan 18 2009, 08:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What i never really understood is how are they going to destroy war if they are planing to destroy everything else in the process, making their plan contradicting and pointless? Do they plan on killing a single group or army to stop the fighting or are they just crazy and plan on killing everyone so their is no one to fight.

"As the Akatsuki leader, Pain, explains it, once all nine beasts have been captured Akatsuki will be able to harness their great strength to start world wars at their leisure. With the world governments unable to deal with the beasts' power, Akatsuki will be turned to for salvation, teaching the world the meaninglessness of fighting and giving Akatsuki complete control in the process."

#19 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 03:16 AM

Wow... Seeing as how Madara was smart enough to figure out how to live longer than normal, its funny to see how stupid his thoery for ending all wars is. That makes no sence what so ever. People are to stupid to see the lesson in thing when they might possibly die. They won't be thinking "Dang Akatsuki, your were right. Wars are stupid" but rather "HOLLY S**T AKATSUKI, IM GONNA DIE!!!! SAVE ME SAVE ME!!!!" Thier plans are illogical and will either fail or be stopped by Naruto. sleep.gif

Edited by zman170, 19 January 2009 - 03:16 AM.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#20 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 03:46 AM

How is it illogical to instill fear into the minds of people everywhere with the fact he could kill them all whenever he wants to?
And of course the plan will fail/be stopped. This manga wouldn't end with the bad guys winning.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users