Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 05:56 AM

ITSA BLOG

Edit:everything must go.

Edited by Muffins?, 05 October 2011 - 01:01 AM.

JLHza2T.png

#2 Grace

Grace

I am Johnlocked. Formerly known as "Kushina".

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 06:28 AM

*pops your blog-cherry*

That last video--"Skittles"--was fun XD Never seen "Melancholy of....that chick with the ribbons", but the editing was great =]

#3 Grace

Grace

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 06:44 AM

QUOTE (Muffins? @ Jul 25 2010, 11:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What!?!?! You've never seen The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya! It's amazing I love it, the light novels are amazing and the anime is good too. Now is a good year to become a fan cause the 10th light novel is being released this year (finally) Hooray! The editing is very very good.

Nope, never seen it. I've had a friend pester me to see it for ages, claiming it was OMG THE GREATEST THING EVER--but her tastes and mine tend to differ.......a lot. Usually anything she suggests to me I end up finding dull or flat-out un-entertaining.

But maybe I'll give it a shot, if there are light novels to read =]
but is the main female character really as pretentiously annoying as she seems?

#4 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 06:54 AM

QUOTE (Kushina @ Jul 26 2010, 12:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nope, never seen it. I've had a friend pester me to see it for ages, claiming it was OMG THE GREATEST THING EVER--but her tastes and mine tend to differ.......a lot. Usually anything she suggests to me I end up finding dull or flat-out un-entertaining.

But maybe I'll give it a shot, if there are light novels to read =]
but is the main female character really as pretentiously annoying as she seems?

I don't think so.....most of the time, but she gets an excuse *classified information* You are in luck since I'm so in love with the series of course I have a link to download all 9 light novels Novellas 1-9

JLHza2T.png

#5 Grace

Grace

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 06:56 AM

QUOTE (Muffins? @ Jul 25 2010, 11:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think so.....most of the time, but she gets an excuse *classified information* You are in luck since I'm so in love with the series of course I have a link to download all 9 light novels Novellas 1-9

wow.png

This link pleases me *evil person chuckle*

A classified excuse to behave pretentiously? ......alright, I'll buy that.

FOR NOW tongue.gif

#6 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 07:04 AM

QUOTE (Kushina @ Jul 26 2010, 12:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wow.png

This link pleases me *evil person chuckle*

A classified excuse to behave pretentiously? ......alright, I'll buy that.

FOR NOW tongue.gif

lol The characters are just really well written in this series. Also you'll also get the *classified information* joke about half(?) way through the first one.

JLHza2T.png

#7 Grace

Grace

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 07:07 AM

QUOTE (Muffins? @ Jul 26 2010, 12:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol The characters are just really well written in this series. Also you'll also get the *classified information* joke about half(?) way through the first one.

Alright, sounds worth a lengthy read then. It'll be on my list right after I read Toradora all the way through.

#8 Grace

Grace

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 07:18 AM

QUOTE (Muffins? @ Jul 26 2010, 12:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good! Toradora! is awesome but I can't seem to get into the light novels as well as I could for the anime that's why I'm slacking off with reading them. The translations seem a little off? do they to you? That and I want more RyuujixTaiga so seeing them hate(ish) each other puts me off a little even though I know it's development. I'm probably going to go read some fanfiction to get RyuujixTaiga fluff, before reading more of the actual light novel.

Yeah, the wording sounds sort of rough, and at times I find it hard to figure out who's talking or doing what.

There's more hate in the beginning of the novels? That sounds odd... I mean, they didn't exactly get along at first in the anime/manga, but they never outrightly hated each other. That puts me off too arg.gif

#9 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 07:23 AM

QUOTE (Kushina @ Jul 26 2010, 01:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, the wording sounds sort of rough, and at times I find it hard to figure out who's talking or doing what.

There's more hate in the beginning of the novels? That sounds odd... I mean, they didn't exactly get along at first in the anime/manga, but they never outrightly hated each other. That puts me off too arg.gif

I know they didn't hate each other I just couldn't think of the right word that's why I added the (ish) lol
This HinataxTeuchixAyame fic is harder to do then I thought my original outline was really short since I planned for it to be multi chaptered but right now I'm figuring it would be better as a one-shot maybe a two shot.

JLHza2T.png

#10 Grace

Grace

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 07:30 AM

QUOTE (Muffins? @ Jul 26 2010, 12:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know they didn't hate each other I just couldn't think of the right word that's why I added the (ish) lol
This HinataxTeuchixAyame fic is harder to do then I thought my original outline was really short since I planned for it to be multi chaptered but right now I'm figuring it would be better as a one-shot maybe a two shot.

Ah, totally didn't notice the (ish) XD

Well how cracked-out do you plan for it to be, or is it going to be a serious take on the pairing? If it's pure crack, then probably better off as a one-shot. Otherwise, maybe go for a two-shot at least, since there's a lot to set up to make it....not-crack?

*shrug* I'm sure it'll be fine no matter how you do it in the end.

#11 Grace

Grace

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 11:42 PM

Pretty sure the double-posting rule is bent since these are our personal blogs, but I don't remember....

Anywho, kudos for getting the game! I keep seeing ads for it all over the net, and it looks awesome even though I've never played and have little to no idea what it's about.

Oh, and on the links you posted: Jack Black on Sesame Street was pretty much the most amazing thing I've ever seen.

EIGHT GLORIOUS SIDES.

Stop signs shall forever be more glorious to me now.

#12 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 11:48 PM

QUOTE (Kushina @ Jul 27 2010, 05:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pretty sure the double-posting rule is bent since these are our personal blogs, but I don't remember....

Anywho, kudos for getting the game! I keep seeing ads for it all over the net, and it looks awesome even though I've never played and have little to no idea what it's about.

Oh, and on the links you posted: Jack Black on Sesame Street was pretty much the most amazing thing I've ever seen.

EIGHT GLORIOUS SIDES.

Stop signs shall forever be more glorious to me now.

I know I love that I can't believe jack black was in sesame street after listening to kitten her gently. That video was popular on facebook I think it got like over 200 comments on the video. Though half of them was 2 kids fighting which was very annoying the other half was "8 Stunning angles lol crapped my pants I love you marry me and have my children" (I can dream right unsure.gif )

JLHza2T.png

#13 Grace

Grace

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 12:11 AM

QUOTE (Muffins? @ Jul 27 2010, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know I love that I can't believe jack black was in sesame street after listening to kitten her gently. That video was popular on facebook I think it got like over 200 comments on the video. Though half of them was 2 kids fighting which was very annoying the other half was "8 Stunning angles lol crapped my pants I love you marry me and have my children" (I can dream right unsure.gif )

LOL

I can believe anything when it comes to Jack Black; he's just goober enough to try anything that might be fun for him XD

#14 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 28 July 2010 - 01:35 AM

QUOTE (Muffins? @ Jul 28 2010, 09:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and who can forget his LOTR Parody in MTV Music award years ago. I still have that video in my hard disk.

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#15 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 01:51 AM

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ Jul 27 2010, 07:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
and who can forget his LOTR Parody in MTV Music award years ago. I still have that video in my hard disk.

lol I can't believe I forgot about that video I think I laughed for 20 minutes non-stop after seeing that.

After re-reading my earlier post I realized I just stated that I wished I could have other peoples babies 0_o lol

JLHza2T.png

#16 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 28 July 2010 - 02:21 AM

my fav quote from the parody:

"Its a gift" "You damn right its a gift, its called the king albert and its... my precious"

Edited by BlackLightning, 28 July 2010 - 02:21 AM.

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

#17 Grace

Grace

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 02:37 AM

D:

This parody, where is it? Or what's it called so I can find it on Youtube?

#18 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 02:44 AM

Edited by BlackLightning, 28 July 2010 - 02:45 AM.

#19 Grace

Grace

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 03:46 AM

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ Jul 27 2010, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

111189.gif

That....that was too much! XD

"And my axe."
"Dude, put down the axe >=[ "

#20 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 06:23 PM

YESSS SHARK WEEK.

and sorry bout your toe :c I get charliehorses (idgaf, find me the technical term and you get a medal) in mine and it hurts like satan. LIKE SATAN. argh1.png

go to the doctor and then watch shark week.

OMG OMG OMG
what snacks do you eat? OMG OMG OMG I'M GONNA TRY THIS

OMG SHARKS ARRRWGH

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users