• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Rock Lee is my hero

Posted 05 January 2018 - 07:17 PM

Well, at least they don't ship Boruto and Naru-

CY2ZE7wWEAA70lX.jpg

Oh...

By the way, when I first saw people shipped this, I lost 20 years of my life.

I just lost my faith in humanity. It was already lost when I found out that people ship Sasuke and Itachi. But this is just... worse.

This Text was constructed automatically by EKton, the personal WEB - Robot.

- The artificial intelligence programme allows EKton to see your browsing history without judging. (Read bottom)  - It also analyzed post - data and came to the conclusion that NaruSaku is the most logical ship. Full report: NArUSA&%KU.;;;yDAta[Analysis];L=100%EKtonEKtonEKton

By shipping NaruHina you agree to our Terms and Conditions. These include being judged by EKton.

#62 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 05 January 2018 - 07:42 PM

I just lost my faith in humanity. It was already lost when I found out that people ship Sasuke and Itachi. But this is just... worse.

Oh no. There are things worse than that. That's all I have to say.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#63 Kasimir38

Kasimir38

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Rock Lee is my hero

Posted 05 January 2018 - 11:58 PM

I don't want to sound as if I wanted to know, but I really want to know now.

This Text was constructed automatically by EKton, the personal WEB - Robot.

- The artificial intelligence programme allows EKton to see your browsing history without judging. (Read bottom)  - It also analyzed post - data and came to the conclusion that NaruSaku is the most logical ship. Full report: NArUSA&%KU.;;;yDAta[Analysis];L=100%EKtonEKtonEKton

By shipping NaruHina you agree to our Terms and Conditions. These include being judged by EKton.

#64 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 01:33 AM

So when is this going to occur?

2rwrznl.jpg

Since it is such a popular pairing now and we know how popular pairing have to become canon no ifs ans or buts.

This should only happen if it involves time travel and retconning Boruto.

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#65 Azor Ahai

Azor Ahai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 02:38 AM

So when is this going to occur?

2rwrznl.jpg

Since it is such a popular pairing now and we know how popular pairing have to become canon no ifs ans or buts.

Is this a prank?

Okay who was it? Astrid or Jamie?

Oh please don't tell me its Bam Margera.

tumblr_p7wkb2FRTk1r3exqoo1_500.gif

#66 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 06:33 AM

Actually I honestly REALLY don't care at this point about ships in this trash heap series becaue shipping RUINED this anime. I only care about Bolt X Hinata 2.0 happening because after Sakura saying that Naruto viewed her as a trophy to be won from Sasuke, which is also blatantly indirectly confirming Sakura Used Naruto as a tool to get Sasuke back, they are NOT SUPPOSED TO Be friends. Their kids should not have anything to do with each other. So for Bolt X Salad to happen is Hypocrisy of the highest order after so many crap on how "horrible Sakura was to Naruto". therefore, they have NOT RIGHT to be shipping Bolt X Salad in the first place. And they have even LESS RIGHT TO call it NaruSaku happening vicariously because Bolt and Salad are NOT Naruto and Sakura in the least :superior:

My point is if crack pairings happen, I DON'T GIVE A $#IT. as long as Bolt X Salad doesn't happen

Edited by Phantom_999, 07 January 2018 - 06:35 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#67 winter-serenade

winter-serenade

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 07:18 PM

When peopke compare NaruSaku to BruSara, it makes me grimace, really.

#68 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 01:27 AM

Indeed. It's actually very LAUGHABLE 

#69 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 07:10 PM

But, NS and BoruSara are similar in terms of character type. BoruSara don't share the same experiences as NS, but their characters are similar to Naruto and Sakura when they were their age.

Probably the same similarity when they get older.

#70 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 12:23 AM

well yes, I'll give you that, but still they have no right to be shipped by those Hinata fapping idiots and the pro-ending fans that bash NaruSaku like they were some demon couple form hell :no:  

#71 RidiculouslyBored

RidiculouslyBored

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, games, literature (Harry Potter will always hold a special place in my heart), ice cream, strawberry cheesecake, sports (Tom Brady, Russell Westbrook, Dwyane Wade, Kobe Bryant are my favorite athletes)

Posted 09 January 2018 - 01:35 AM

But, NS and BoruSara are similar in terms of character type. BoruSara don't share the same experiences as NS, but their characters are similar to Naruto and Sakura when they were their age.

Probably the same similarity when they get older.

I hate having to defend this sham of a series or the characters but...

I don't see it. Sarada reminds me more of Sasuke than Sakura at her current age. Ambitious, intelligent, obsessive, etc. Even her crush on Boruto is more of an aside as opposed to her mother who was enraptured with Sasuke. That was basically all that encompassed Sakura's character pre time skip. Sarada at least has other things to talk about and a goal in mind besides a boy. If I wasn't so annoyed about how Naruto ended, I would be a big fan of her character. She's arguably the most compelling character in the new generation.

Boruto doesn't remind me of Naruto from a personality standpoint. He's more on the cocky side than Naruto who was just brash and craving to be seen and accepted. He's smart, talented, gifted, popular, and good-looking. He's extroverted but I can't really see anymore parallels to Naruto besides wanting to be acknowledged (in this case by his father).

BoruSara doesn't give me any NaruSaku vibes. Just my opinion but I don't see it.

#72 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,546 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:28 AM

I hate having to defend this sham of a series or the characters but...

I don't see it. Sarada reminds me more of Sasuke than Sakura at her current age. Ambitious, intelligent, obsessive, etc. Even her crush on Boruto is more of an aside as opposed to her mother who was enraptured with Sasuke. That was basically all that encompassed Sakura's character pre time skip. Sarada at least has other things to talk about and a goal in mind besides a boy. If I wasn't so annoyed about how Naruto ended, I would be a big fan of her character. She's arguably the most compelling character in the new generation.

Boruto doesn't remind me of Naruto from a personality standpoint. He's more on the cocky side than Naruto who was just brash and craving to be seen and accepted. He's smart, talented, gifted, popular, and good-looking. He's extroverted but I can't really see anymore parallels to Naruto besides wanting to be acknowledged (in this case by his father).

BoruSara doesn't give me any NaruSaku vibes. Just my opinion but I don't see it.

Salad behaves like Sakura when Sasuke wasn't around, she does have some traits from Sasuke, but she more Sakura 2.0 with all the general complaints people had with her "fixed." While Salad does have the dream of becoming Hokage. That really isn't focused on in the manga. What is focused on like her mother is her attraction to a boy; Bolt/Sasuke & Naruto.

The main difference between them is Sakura was romantically enraptured with Sasuke, while her daughter is incredibly sexually attracted to Bolt. In others words, Sakura wanted Sasuke to fall in love with her, Salad comes off as she wants Bolt to kitten her.

Both Salad and Bolt have vaguely similar personalities to their parents, which is why it obvious they are trying to recreate the success of NS. The problem is that BS does not have anywhere close to the story NS had let alone it quality. NS was two kids falling in love with each other, despite the girl having feeling for another guy, because of the boy sincerity, actions, & friendship. BS you have two kids that did not like or may have even hated each other until Bolt made it his dream to take up Sasuke position of supporting the Hokage from the shadow, since Salad wants to be hokage the means he will be supporting her in the future, a few more lines that came off as romantic, and from then on they're just a few steps away from banging each other on the spot.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 09 January 2018 - 04:19 AM.

#73 RidiculouslyBored

RidiculouslyBored

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, games, literature (Harry Potter will always hold a special place in my heart), ice cream, strawberry cheesecake, sports (Tom Brady, Russell Westbrook, Dwyane Wade, Kobe Bryant are my favorite athletes)

Posted 09 January 2018 - 04:18 AM

Salad behaves like Sakura when Sasuke wasn't around, she does have some traits from Sasuke, but she more Sakura 2.0 with all the general complaints people had with her "fixed." While Salad does have the dream of becoming Hokage. That really isn't focused on in the manga. What is focused on is like her mother her attraction to a boy; Bolt/Sasuke & Naruto.

I don't disagree but it's a stretch for me to say that BoruSara is a NaruSaku alternative. Sarada has some of Sakura's tendencies but at this point in time she has so much more depth than Sakura had at around the same time and age. Even when Sasuke wasn't around part 1, he was ALWAYS on her mind and the topic of conversation for her and that was literally ALL that was associated with her and the only thing anyone ever mentioned when it came to her. Sarada is crushing on Boruto but the focus on it isn't nearly as bad as it was with Sakura. I can't even call her Sakura 2.0, I don't see the similarities if we're not talking about their crushes and the degree of their infatuation. She reminds me more of Sasuke than Sakura.

Both Salad and Bolt have vaguely similar personalities to their parents, which is why it obvious they are trying to recreate the success of NS. The problem is that BS does not have anywhere close to the story NS had let alone it quality. NS was two kids falling in love with each other, despite the girl having feeling for another guy, because of the boy sincerity, actions, & friendship. BS you have two kids that did not like or hated each other until Bolt made it his dream to take up Sasuke position of supporting the Hokage from the Shadow, since Salad wants to be hokage the means he will be supporting her in the future, a few more line that came off as romantic, and from then on they're just a few steps away from banging each other on the spot.

I don't know. There's a lot of ship tease with BoruSara but we all thought the same thing about NaruSaku and we see how that turned out. Then there's that BoruSumi thing looming nearby. On second thought, maybe BoruSara is another NaruSaku.

#74 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,546 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 07:01 AM

I don't disagree but it's a stretch for me to say that BoruSara is a NaruSaku alternative. Sarada has some of Sakura's tendencies but at this point in time she has so much more depth than Sakura had at around the same time and age. Even when Sasuke wasn't around part 1, he was ALWAYS on her mind and the topic of conversation for her and that was literally ALL that was associated with her and the only thing anyone ever mentioned when it came to her. Sarada is crushing on Boruto but the focus on it isn't nearly as bad as it was with Sakura. I can't even call her Sakura 2.0, I don't see the similarities if we're not talking about their crushes and the degree of their infatuation. She reminds me more of Sasuke than Sakura.

I don't know. There's a lot of ship tease with BoruSara but we all thought the same thing about NaruSaku and we see how that turned out. Then there's that BoruSumi thing looming nearby. On second thought, maybe BoruSara is another NaruSaku.

Hahaha. Granted. But their is another difference between NS and BS is that manner as well. NS was -until the ending- the canon pairing while people had mixed feeling about the characters that was largely accepted among the fanbase; except for some factions of SS and nH. which is why it was consider shocking to most of the world when it didn't happened and feels like a major reason for why the Naruto franchise has collapse around the world. Also while nH had some moments was never considered -outside of some factions- as likely to happen which is why it happening was such a surprise as well.

As for BS/BS. While it is true that Bolt Salad is the clear intended pairing just for how the story is going. The fact that nH happened in Naruto, SP are huge fans of Hinata even pushed for nH, and the illustrator is also a fan of Hinata. Make Bolt and the Clone more likely to happen. Making this while lopsided depending how you look at it competition. Also instead of it just being a small vocal minority obsessed with this stuff; now it is the entire fanbase because that all that's left. The SS want Salad as the love interest because SS has no relevance otherwise. While nH want the Clone because they want the romantic story to go along with their fantasies they never got from Naruto.

Sakura wasn't always obsessed with Sasuke in part 1, thought it did sometime feel like that was the case. Sakura when she was interacting with Naruto in part one tended to be bossy or concerned, while in part two age and a growing friendship soften her also long as she didn't get mad. Bolt and Salad don't have a strong enough friend for Salad to behave entirely like Sakura in part two. Also while I haven't watched the anime in a while, I have read all the manga chapters, in the manga her character revolves around acting sexy, her feeling toward Bolt, some interactions with Cups -mainly about her feeling towards bolt-, a fight to show she isn't dead weight like her mother was at that age, and being sexually attracted to bolt. As for Sasuke, he was to much of an introvert in the group, while Salad inherited his bluntness (though again Sakura could sometime behave like that as well) and some of his coldness, she behaves more like Sakura 2.0 with some traits from Sasuke & Karin. Then a female Sasuke that has Sakura as her mother.

Also one more thing this new team is based of less the old team 7 but part two team 7. Bolt is a spoiled bratty Naruto, Salad is a blunter Sakura, and Cups is more of a kiss ass then even Sai every was.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 09 January 2018 - 07:27 AM.

#75 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 07:07 PM

Oh no. There are things worse than that. That's all I have to say.

Ineed. Imagination can be a horrifying and ugly thing :lmao:

#76 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 06:06 PM

Oooooooh, you have seen nothing. This dark abyss goes even darker. It makes Dark Souls look like My Little Pony.

Sarada is a mix of Karin and Sakura. She has Karin's looks. Her character is like Sakura's, but at the same time you can see Karin's character in her.

She's a female Sasuke with a tsundere attitude thrown in for comedy. Make of that what  you will. :zaru: Recall Karen was a tsundere too! :P So again either or can be the mom  :kukuku: Don't mind what Pro-enders say, we've established they are illogical, double standard hypocrites. :lmao: And again, I don't consider BoruSara anything like Naru Saku in the first place

So...okay, let me get this straight.

She is actually Sasuke and Karin's kid, but is only Sakura's kid when the plot demands it to be or when fans start suspecting something suspicious.

Got it.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#77 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:43 PM

EXACTLY. :yes: You call  A LOT OF BS in the Gaiden manga don't you? :zaru: again we ask ourselves all the time, "why does Sarada look so much like Karin especially with the glasses. Why does her attitude towrds Boruto remind us so much of Karin in the Boruto manga? :hehehe: why does Sasuke have a picture of him, Karin Jugo and suigetsu but not with Sakura? :fu:

Edited by Phantom_999, 12 January 2018 - 06:05 AM.

#78 winter-serenade

winter-serenade

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:46 PM

More importantly, I'm still trying to figure out why they had a child, have been "married" for around 12 years, but Sakura has to put a picture of herself over Karin? Sasuke couldn't take a picture with his wife? And Sakura just accepts this coldness? I mean, Sasuke wasn't that cold, right? It's confusing...

#79 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:04 PM

More importantly, I'm still trying to figure out why they had a child, have been "married" for around 12 years, but Sakura has to put a picture of herself over Karin? Sasuke couldn't take a picture with his wife? And Sakura just accepts this coldness? I mean, Sasuke wasn't that cold, right? It's confusing...

As Kishimoto said: "I have no real reason why Sasuke and Sakura are together. Sakura is kind of just a drug addict."

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#80 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:26 PM

As Kishimoto said: "I have no real reason why Sasuke and Sakura are together. Sakura is kind of just a drug addict."

So much for Kishimoto saying that he was fond of Sakura. :zaru:  One of his many BS and lies.

This just kittens me off. It's not that Sakura was" supposed" to be the heroine of the story. But Kishi disgust me for treating a character that way. Even speaking in such ill matter, calling her "drug addict". Seriously this is a man who has absolutely ZERO respect for the characters he creates. What kind of a mangaka doesn't respect his own characters that he creates in his story world? I have never met such a magaka. All manga artist should always respect their characters because without them, there really wouldn't be a plot for a story to follow. 

That's why I would NEVER give Kishimoto a second chance. So he can take his upcoming sci-fi manga and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. A mangaka that doesn't respect the characters of his story is NO mangaka at all. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users