46 replies to this topic

#21 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 12:34 AM

Well, the ratings are apparently good enough to keep the anime afloat. Otherwise they wouldn't have bothered with the fillers and just adapted the final chapters already

Not necessarily.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#22 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 01:03 AM

Not necessarily.

Care to elaborate?

#23 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 01:23 AM

This kind of long running series depend on rating. Well all of tv show depend on it.

#24 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 01:39 AM

Care to elaborate?

Yes but not today. One of these days when I have time.

This kind of long running series depend on rating. Well all of tv show depend on it.

There are tv shows that had good or great ratings but they got cancelled anyway. Rating is just one factor in determining the cancellation or ending a show before its time.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#25 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 01:47 AM

Yes but not today. One of these days when I have time.

There are tv shows that had good or great ratings but they got cancelled anyway. Rating is just one factor in determining the cancellation or ending a show before its time.

What is the tvshow that has good rating but cancel?
On what reason they get cancel.

Every tv show search for rating, the good rating goes the longer it will air.

#26 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 02:05 AM

What is the tvshow that has good rating but cancel?
On what reason they get cancel.

Every tv show search for rating, the good rating goes the longer it will air.

A couple of examples that I can give you right now. Prison Break that was cancelled because if I remember correctly one of the producers believed that there was nothing more to do with it. X Files was cancelled even though the ratings were high enough, don't know the reason. Married with Children was cancelled because the studio believed it wasn't going to be profitable in the future; even though it still had high ratings and it still brought the studio loads of money. Seinfeld was cancelled because he wanted out and again the ratings were high. And so many more shows.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#27 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 02:14 AM

That because artistic choice to end it or because it doesn't meet with the norm.
It doesn't change the fact that tv show search for rating.

That's why naruto doesn't get cancel because it has high enough rating to ensure it's air time.

#28 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 02:27 AM

Yes studios look for ratings. But ratings by themselves are not the only reason a show is or might be cancelled.

There was a show some years ago about the future and timelines (can't recall the name of it), and the ratings for that show were insanely highly for a brand new show but the studio cancelled it after its mid-season finale. The show didn't even get a full season.

Why was it cancelled? No one knows.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#29 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 02:32 AM

Yes studios look for ratings. But ratings by themselves are not the only reason a show is or might be cancelled.

There was a show some years ago about the future and timelines (can't recall the name of it), and the ratings for that show were insanely highly for a brand new show but the studio cancelled it after its mid-season finale. The show didn't even get a full season.

Why was it cancelled? No one knows.

Yes and they are keeping Naruto going because while it may no longer have high ratings it used to have. It's still giving them more money than they would get if they cancelled it. They are also keeping the anime alive hoping the bolt manga will hopefully be a success and revive the now declining franchise. A lot of shows end after there first season because producers don't think it will be successful whether or not it has high rating. It ultimately up to the producers of a show to decide whether or not to keep a show going or cancel it. SP and SJ want the anime to continue because they hope to then springboard onto the bolt anime. So they are using these filler to keep the Naruto anime going until they are ready to go onto the Bolt anime.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 06 February 2016 - 02:38 AM.

#30 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 04:18 AM

Yes and they are keeping Naruto going because while it may no longer have high ratings it used to have. It's still giving them more money than they would get if they cancelled it. They are also keeping the anime alive hoping the bolt manga will hopefully be a success and revive the now declining franchise. A lot of shows end after there first season because producers don't think it will be successful whether or not it has high rating. It ultimately up to the producers of a show to decide whether or not to keep a show going or cancel it. SP and SJ want the anime to continue because they hope to then springboard onto the bolt anime. So they are using these filler to keep the Naruto anime going until they are ready to go onto the Bolt anime.

Can you read my mind? Because that's part of something that I'm going to say in the future. :D

CZSn9hA.jpg

#31 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 04:29 AM

They are preparing everything, the red carpet, the landing zone ... for the Boruto anime to land. They need to keep the anime going it's like a bridge to Boruto anime. They afraid if they finish the anime now people gonna leave and by the time Boruto anime rolls everyone already lose interest.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#32 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 05:12 PM

The highlight of the episode no offense was seeing Hinata thrown like a rag doll. I don't know what it is about seeing her fly like that, but it's hilarious.

tumblr_o21q9oxYDk1ql0375o4_540.gif

See what I mean?

Huh, that IS the hightlight of the episode. NAY, the whole filler stint of this series. :kukuku:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#33 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 05:14 PM

I can't stop laughing. Why they couldn't do what the manga did. They didn't do it the first time, so don't you think now it's best.

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 07 February 2016 - 05:25 PM.

#34 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 07 February 2016 - 07:23 PM

think what makes it more funny for me was that it happend to interrupt anything she might have said.

Basically a STFU Hinata no one cares from the fandom.

While I don't hate the character she has quite frankly become so overblown and hyped that it stretches credulity. How such a shallow one dimensional character has gotten so much attention beyond that fact that her boobs are huge is beyond me.

You know in a way its interesting that she was interrupted the same as Sakura and Yamato were interrupted in their exploration of Sakuras feelings for Naruto.

Edited by catsi563, 07 February 2016 - 07:24 PM.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#35 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 07 February 2016 - 09:01 PM

think what makes it more funny for me was that it happend to interrupt anything she might have said.

While I don't hate the character she has quite frankly become so overblown and hyped that it stretches credulity. How such a shallow one dimensional character has gotten so much attention beyond that fact that her boobs are huge is beyond me.

You know in a way its interesting that she was interrupted the same as Sakura and Yamato were interrupted in their exploration of Sakuras feelings for Naruto.

But here is the thing man, her fan still love her. No I should say worship they see that Hinata can do nothing and I mean nothing wrong in their own eyes, I mean you try to even say it they will have a fit that their godess has been questioned on her perfection I mean this is just getting old and I do mean old right now.

Now I'm not saying ever last NH fan is, well for lack of a better term stupid some have started to at least call out Hinata on the big flaws that she has, but here is the problem that the crazy fans will attack them for even saying bad things to Hianta. This is how bad the Naruto fandom or the ones that still watch this kitten are they care nothing for the growth that a character goes through.

I mean I want you all to have a good think about this and look what growth did Hinata get compared to all the other girls in Naruto, well Manga that is the answer is not a lot at all but that’s the thing the fans that love and worship Hinata so much only care for perfection right from the start of a show or Manga and for the girls not to grow, because they need them to be good and already grown fully right from the start, with zero need to grow.

Sadly people like this man will seem to always worship Hinata no matter what she does I mean she could kill her whole clan and you know what her fan base wouldn't care she killed her clan, but if any of the other girls did this then I can tell you that they would all be called out on it.

#36 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 10:19 PM

don't compare yamato's moment with a story in a genjutsu filler  :P

#37 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 07 February 2016 - 10:29 PM

thats easy to think of.

She got zero growth in the manga. she never advanced past her Naruto kun phase, and never grew in any meaningful way shape or form. she got a new technique that did nothing, and struggled to master her clans signature technique only managing to pull it off after nearly 600+ chapters had gone by.

Simply put the character was irrelevant to the plot and story and could have had every single moment she had in the manga replaced with generic hyuga girl #3 at no loss to the plots momentum or story pacing.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#38 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 07 February 2016 - 10:36 PM

As for what I think of the episode, well this is what I think.

#39 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 12:48 AM

The highlight of the episode no offense was seeing Hinata thrown like a rag doll. I don't know what it is about seeing her fly like that, but it's hilarious.

tumblr_o21q9oxYDk1ql0375o4_540.gif

See what I mean?

has anyone made a gif of her fall ending in a trash can

#40 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 03:50 AM

NOPE. Want to do the honors? :hehehe:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200