• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#47941 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 01 February 2018 - 06:52 AM

Sorry that scene from the movie naruto find out he's son was cheat, naruto's design still looks awful. I was hoping Thanos would have shown up during that scene in the movie be better than we got with no one kaguya spawn. I love these comparison with spiderman and naruto showing spiderman can bounch back from a bad story where as naruto get worse.
  I wonder what naruto would have been like had iruka not been there for him in the 1st chapter.

https://media.giphy....ZMPqo/giphy.gif sorry first of all I can't post a gif on my phone. Second of all, the animation is terrible that it makes modern Family Guy animation look like Disney. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#47942 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 01 February 2018 - 12:16 PM

Bold Hinata would have still been there for him. After all she's the first person to acknowledged Naruto even when the manga says otherwise. :zaru:

I was thinking he'd go more toward how Garra was in part 1 when we meet him, and hinata would be even more spinless.

#47943 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 02:09 PM

I was thinking he'd go more toward how Garra was in part 1 when we meet him, and hinata would be even more spinless.

He would have killed Hinata that would be great er-I mean that would be so tragic. :fu:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#47944 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 06:19 PM

We also coulda seen Naruto become like Killer Bee, where he enjoys being a Jinchuriki, but also masks the fact he hates how it dehumanizes him more than he lets on, which is why I wish Bee was handled better as a Jinchuriki, since he really just comes off like he has no problems at all, which is bull since he was basically treated as a weapon by Ay, and when he had the chance, when he was thought to be kidnapped, he bailed, but that wasn't explored on.

So I think Naruto would have DEFINITELY been more like Gaara if not for Iruka. We even see when Mizuki reveals to him he's Kurama's Jinchuriki that he's ready to explode out with all his chakra in rage, and then being bothered because he thinks all Iruka did was out of hating him before Iruka said his famous words to Mizuki.

#47945 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 06:30 PM

We also coulda seen Naruto become like Killer Bee, where he enjoys being a Jinchuriki, but also masks the fact he hates how it dehumanizes him more than he lets on, which is why I wish Bee was handled better as a Jinchuriki, since he really just comes off like he has no problems at all, which is bull since he was basically treated as a weapon by Ay, and when he had the chance, when he was thought to be kidnapped, he bailed, but that wasn't explored on.

So I think Naruto would have DEFINITELY been more like Gaara if not for Iruka. We even see when Mizuki reveals to him he's Kurama's Jinchuriki that he's ready to explode out with all his chakra in rage, and then being bothered because he thinks all Iruka did was out of hating him before Iruka said his famous words to Mizuki.

I wish there was more focus put on the other jinchurikis. The whole manga could have gone a completely different way if the story revolved around Naruto and his hero's journey meeting the other jinchurikis. Their struggles, their backgrounds, etc. Instead of so much Uchiha story in the manga and Hinata's story in the anime.

Because your point is so true — Killer Bee's story isn't a super happy one. He's a weapon. Just like Gaara's tragic story - with the 'Love' tattoo even though he was unloved. It would have been nice to see Naruto mature into a jinchuriki having to understand and/or overcome these obstacles that others had faced. 

#47946 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 06:33 PM

I wish there was more focus put on the other jinchurikis. The whole manga could have gone a completely different way if the story revolved around Naruto and his hero's journey meeting the other jinchurikis. Their struggles, their backgrounds, etc. Instead of so much Uchiha story in the manga and Hinata's story in the anime.

Yeah, I agree. Especially since we could see how all the Jinchuriki differed in terms of handling their being bonded to a Biju, and what Naruto might learn from them, like how it was when Naruto learned a good bit from Gaara, and Gaara from him. Especially since it basically renders Naruto pointless as the protagonist of the series if stuff about him and things related to him like his family, his past, his being a Jinchuriki, etc. aren't even covered anywhere.

#47947 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 06:51 PM

Because your point is so true — Killer Bee's story isn't a super happy one. He's a weapon. Just like Gaara's tragic story - with the 'Love' tattoo even though he was unloved. It would have been nice to see Naruto mature into a jinchuriki having to understand and/or overcome these obstacles that others had faced. 

And I've read fanfics that constantly speculated that the reason why ones like Han, Roshi, and Utakata were "traveling" rather than in their home villages is because of how ostracized they were as Jinchuriki.

2e5.gif

#47948 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 07:08 PM

There were alot of plot points that Kishimoto started that never went anywhere.

The other Jinchuriki

The Seven Swordsman of the Mist

Sasuke's team

So many unused things.

Edited by jak123, 01 February 2018 - 07:10 PM.

#47949 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 08:18 PM

naruto-3893209.jpg

This is the way of Kishimoto saying : "Hey no matter how s**t and evil they are they just an angel without wings , so accept them and love them like i do. And whatever s**t sasuke gonna do in the past and future hes my golden boy and i love him more than anything and you reader should do the same , because after all cool and handsome guy can't never do wrong , can't never have sin , and immune to punishment!"

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#47950 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 01 February 2018 - 08:59 PM

naruto-3893209.jpg

This is the way of Kishimoto saying : "Hey no matter how s**t and evil they are they just an angel without wings , so accept them and love them like i do. And whatever s**t sasuke gonna do in the past and future hes my golden boy and i love him more than anything and you reader should do the same , because after all cool and handsome guy can't never do wrong , can't never have sin , and immune to punishment!"

Oh God... that chapter.... I was fuming when I read it.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#47951 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 10:21 PM

Oh God... that chapter.... I was fuming when I read it.

I know what you mean. Kishimoto showing to the readers" the Uchiha clan is not really evil, they're just misunderstood" they're love is so strong it will drive them wild. So in truth they love so much they become evil and end up causing a lot of crazy kitten. This is just...Dear God is freaking retarded. It's the worse justification ever to see all members of the Uchiha clan as good people. This only shows how much of a whore is Kishimoto when it comes to the Uchiha. He should have named his manga" Sasuke" instead of Naruto. The more I think about it, the angrier I get. 

So no matter how many bad things Sasuke did. In the end he gets forgiven because he truly loves everyone it doesn't matter how psychotic he became he's truly a saint. 

-Gets the power ups

-Gets Naruto's girl

-Gets a pad on the back instead of execution (but then again Orochimaru also got a pad on the back and he has done way WORSE than Sasuke).

-Works for Konoha even when he knew the truth of the Uchiha massacre. 

God this manga is so bad. I still can't believe I spent 15 years of my life reading it.  :facepalm:

Edited by Gravenimage, 01 February 2018 - 10:23 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#47952 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 10:50 PM

God this manga is so bad. I still can't believe I spent 15 years of my life reading it.  :facepalm:

Same. Seeing it picked apart, I honestly don't know how I ever liked it. The action was cool, but that's it.

#47953 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 11:18 PM

True that, I'm of the same opinion :down:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#47954 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 11:47 PM

Same. Seeing it picked apart, I honestly don't know how I ever liked it. The action was cool, but that's it.

The worst part for me was I didn't exactly have high expectations for the manga. Like, there were a bunch of issues that I kept noticing but I just wrote it off. "Naruto wasn't a story I read because of it's meaning, it's because it's been a part of my life since I became a teenager and it's presence is comforting," I told myself. Post timeskip things just kept getting weaker, but there were still highs like Pein or Sasuke's final bout with Itachi to keep me interested. Then when the war arc started it was because I could see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I make no secret that I was accepting of the ending when it first came out. It was later incidents that made me go back and fully realize what went wrong, what the series had actually become, and what it really did mean to me deep down.

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#47955 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 12:00 AM

The worst part for me was I didn't exactly have high expectations for the manga. Like, there were a bunch of issues that I kept noticing but I just wrote it off. "Naruto wasn't a story I read because of it's meaning, it's because it's been a part of my life since I became a teenager and it's presence is comforting," I told myself. Post timeskip things just kept getting weaker, but there were still highs like Pein or Sasuke's final bout with Itachi to keep me interested. Then when the war arc started it was because I could see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I make no secret that I was accepting of the ending when it first came out. It was later incidents that made me go back and fully realize what went wrong, what the series had actually become, and what it really did mean to me deep down.

I yelled at my screen at the end. After seeing Sasuke genjutsu stab Sakura in the heart, I sat there wondering how she could be married to him.

#47956 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 02 February 2018 - 12:00 AM

He would have killed Hinata that would be great er-I mean that would be so tragic. :fu:

I'd welcome that. He'd probably have a better relationship with kurama if he was like Garra. And he'd out do sasuke at ever point.

#47957 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 02 February 2018 - 12:35 AM

sad thing is that Naruto calls this guy a "brother," and I know that his "brother" knows how much Naruto loves Sakura-Chan and he STILL ended up marrying her. If anything. The rivalry kitten applies more to Sasuke and to me, he did it to one up Naruto. If I was Naruto I would hit Sasuke with a Ultra Rasengan and swirl his stomach into a whirlpool. #kittenSasuke

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#47958 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 01:06 AM

sad thing is that Naruto calls this guy a "brother," and I know that his "brother" knows how much Naruto loves Sakura-Chan and he STILL ended up marrying her. If anything. The rivalry kitten applies more to Sasuke and to me, he did it to one up Naruto. If I was Naruto I would hit Sasuke with a Ultra Rasengan and swirl his stomach into a whirlpool. #kittenSasuke

Especially considering he did the forehead poke like Naruto. In the end though, it boils down to Kishimoto's crappy writing.

#47959 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 02:02 AM

Especially considering he did the forehead poke like Naruto. In the end though, it boils down to Kishimoto's crappy writing.

...And the fact he caved into money, editorial pressure, and a toxic minority of the mass majority of the fandom...

#47960 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 06:26 AM

I think it's more likely that Naruto would tell Sasuke that he doesn't love her, so that he could feel better about being with Sakura, since Naruto "wants Sakura to be happy", even though being with Sasuke would make anyone but Karin miserable.

You can keep trashing Sasuke all you want, but the fault is really on Sakura the way Kishimoto wrote it. The way Kishimoto wrote her at the end makes Naruto look bad even if he doesn't, and never loved her. Because he had such a great respect for this girl, compared to someone like Ino, and as it turns out, she's rather pathetic. (Compared to someone like Ino.)

Edited by DrK, 02 February 2018 - 06:52 AM.

10 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users