lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 09:48 PM

In case you want to write a message to Kubo:

http://www.shonenjum...bleach_message/

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#4642 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 09:48 PM

Time to put my Japanese skill to the test.

#4643 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 25 August 2016 - 10:14 PM

I think it's worst than Naruto since I have even seen NaruHina fans apologize to NaruSaku fans for their behavior towards us for this ending, since they were Ichigo X Rukia shippers. At least, they are revaluatng the Naruto ending because of this also this was somewhat funny. It took Bleach ending badly to make them understand why we NaruSaku fans were pissed off. :)

So the fans are angry very angry with this ending.

Don't really care about those people, because in the end they ship NH regardless. It blows my mind that the ship NH and then turn around and ship IR, when NS and IR are exactly the same. They make zero sense. 

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#4644 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 10:35 PM

Don't really care about those people, because in the end they ship NH regardless. It blows my mind that the ship NH and then turn around and ship IR, when NS and IR are exactly the same. They make zero sense. 

I think because they know that they're the same so some of them chose IR. Before the ending of Naruto, they knew that NS has the upper hand in the manga so they've gone with IR in Bleach.

Edited by T XD, 25 August 2016 - 10:36 PM.

#4645 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 25 August 2016 - 10:53 PM

I think because they know that they're the same so some of them chose IR. Before the ending of Naruto, they knew that NS has the upper hand in the manga so they've gone with IR in Bleach.

Meh, I think that's giving them too much credit. I think they're hypocrites.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#4646 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 10:58 PM

Meh, I think that's giving them too much credit. I think they're hypocrites.

Not necessarily all of them though :D

#4647 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 01:22 AM

It's rather funny that Kubo actually went his way to make sure there's no chance of story taking place between the last fight and the ending. Have Hitsugaya saying there's nothing at all for 10 years made sure nothing can be done. Unless you pulled a huge bs one but hey, that's Bleach for you.

#4648 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 03:03 AM

*sits back and eating popcorn* Just watching this fandom blow up in it's face. the rage amuses me lol. Well not the suffering of my friends here, but definitely all the burning and crying and  sending death threats to Kubo. :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 28 August 2016 - 01:28 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#4649 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 02:04 AM

@throughwithlove
This is late but I want to say something.

I don't think luffyxhancock has more chance then Luffyxnami because unlike orihime, Hancock is not a main character. This is the same argument I use for Hinata.
Have orihime become side character, I can see that ichiruki has higher chance to become canon.

Personally, I don't think there would be any pairing ending in op even if the pair for most sh is already there. But if pairing ending truly happen, I will say that luna has more chance to become canon than luffyxhancock even if I recognize that luna doesn't have any romantic arrow.

#4650 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 02:23 AM

@throughwithlove
This is late but I want to say something.

I don't think luffyxhancock has more chance then Luffyxnami because unlike orihime, Hancock is not a main character. This is the same argument I use for Hinata.
Have orihime become side character, I can see that ichiruki has higher chance to become canon.

Personally, I don't think there would be any pairing ending in op even if the pair for most sh is already there. But if pairing ending truly happen, I will say that luna has more chance to become canon than luffyxhancock even if I recognize that luna doesn't have any romantic arrow.

I agree.

But if no pairing, we can still get shorter hair Luffy!

#4651 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 02:57 AM

I agree.

But if no pairing, we can still get shorter hair Luffy!

Luffy hearth is pure like child so he would become bald :zaru:

Edited by rocci, 28 August 2016 - 02:58 AM.

#4652 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 12:36 AM

My thoughts exactly.

It's rather insulting that you people even try to say this ending is worse then Naruto. Wow... I know it's been a while but still nothing will ever amount to the kitten to end all kittens that was the Naruto ending, for reasons Shadow already stated. You're angry that your ship didn't happen? Fine, it's your right as a fan. You're angry that the plot ended in a rushed mess with lots of plotholes and unanswered questions? Sure thing. Damn, I myself share that sentiment completely. But this ending still feels like a blissful happily ever after when compared to that mess called Sasu... I mean Naruto.

It is worse though

Plot > shipping 

And at least Naruto's plot ending wasn't as bad as Bleach's

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#4653 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 03:42 AM

Not true. They BOTH went to s*** at their last arcs respectively, and a bit before that actually. that said they did have some highlights in their last arc. the ending for both of them just feel...... empty, :ermm:  not because of the pairings, (or the pairings are part of the problem *cough* Naruto *cough*) But that thelast chapters din NOT feel like a resolution. they both did not end on a note that was satisfactory or with a good explanation of the after-math of everything.

Edited by Phantom_999, 30 August 2016 - 03:44 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#4654 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 06:30 AM

no i disagree. i read the bleach ending and while i'm not up to date with the manga i can say that the ending is definitely a lot better than naruto ending. it's still a lackluster ending but it's not worse than naruto's. that's just ridiculous. naruto ending was just a huge fukfest with all the nonsense pairings happening all over the place. the pairings in naruto was clearly forced to make new children and it made no sense especially sasusaku. they even had to make a romance movie for naruhina just coz they had nothing in the manga back it up. it's really damn sad that they had to do that for fanservice. naruto didn't stay true to its theme at all. bleach at least did imo. bleach didn't need a romance movie to prove its point. ichigo could have ended with anybody since he didn't show romantic feelings for anyone in the manga at all. but it was more likely with rukia or orihime if he had to pair up with someone. either way was fine by me even though i preferred ichihime a lot more than ichiruki. it's just a matter of preference in bleach. naruto is a different case. there were actual evidence to support narusaku in the manga as well as evidence to go against sasusaku and arguably naruhina but they still had the guts to end it the way it did. tbh it's really the pairings that fukked up naruto's ending, everything else before that was fine imo. why else would they make the last about naruhina wtf? i thought it was naruto vs sasuke movie and look what we got. naruto's ending just had way too much fanservice/disservice

Edited by Legend054, 30 August 2016 - 06:33 AM.

1wocs1.gif

#4655 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 30 August 2016 - 11:23 AM

So tell me what do people like about the ending other than my otp is cannon?

Since no closer for anyone.

For example Isihda, is a doctor when his passion is Fashion. Then Orihime is a house wife, when she wanted more things in life, Chad is using his skills for self gain instead of being a protector.

What about the cat lady can't spell her name! Seriously y'all only like it because my otp is cannon...
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#4656 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 12:04 PM

So tell me what do people like about the ending other than my otp is cannon?

Since no closer for anyone.

For example Isihda, is a doctor when his passion is Fashion. Then Orihime is a house wife, when she wanted more things in life, Chad is using his skills for self gain instead of being a protector.

What about the cat lady can't spell her name! Seriously y'all only like it because my otp is cannon...

1) Ishida being a doctor actually kind of have the nice message that he finally moved past his bitterness against his father. Of course, it still lacks context since all of that development happened offscreen.

2) We see Orihime doing some chores on their day off. I'm not sure that means she is a housewife. I mean, yeah, it's possible she is one. But don't they own a clinic? It is possible she works as a doctor/nurse.

3) Yeah... well, I'll conceed on this one.

Still, it's not just "my otp is canon", but also the fact the story was concluded in a way were the characters integrity and motivations were not destroyed (for most part) for the sake of a mary sue or because the writer decided to betray everything he ever stood for before.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#4657 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 01:05 PM

You know what sucks...

The whole Bankai becoming Shikai could have been epic. While the explanation is needed, I imagine a epic ost playing with a fluid animation and that being the final strike to end the battle. It could have been impactful and I know Kubo wanted to do that. It was crisp. Dammit...

#4658 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 30 August 2016 - 01:48 PM

You know it's bad when they are on the first ones on a hate list they beat Sasuke X Sakura lol.

http://www.thetopten...-anime-couples/

Edited by Ryriena, 30 August 2016 - 01:50 PM.

Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#4659 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 30 August 2016 - 01:56 PM

Eh why not: 

tumblr_ocb3onTU361tvbsc3o1_500.jpg

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#4660 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 02:05 PM

You know it's bad when they are on the first ones on a hate list they beat Sasuke X Sakura lol.

http://www.thetopten...-anime-couples/

Smell fresh. Lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users