Close
Photo

Warner Brothers to make a live action Bleach film?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
53 replies to this topic

#41 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 23 March 2010 - 12:47 AM

Dragonball Evolution

QUOTE (Nate River @ Mar 22 2010, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Greatest. Movie. Ever. smile.gif

O.M.G!!! LOL!!! 111189.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#42 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&amp;D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 23 March 2010 - 12:47 AM

QUOTE (True @ Mar 22 2010, 08:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've only seen her in Chuck which she did a pretty good performance. I'd go more along with her physical capabilities since she was on Smallville for such a long time and can play a heroine role--even though it's a terrible show (sorry Vyse). Glau would be a good alternative as well, but her shows are always doomed in the end; see: Firefly, Terminator Chronicles, and Dollhouse. Though I do think she could fit into the character if need be, just not my particular choice.

Only thing I have to say True, watch the Street Fighter: Chun Li movie and you'll see my point.

One more thing Yakatsu, a live action Akira movie has been on the backburners of Hollywood for decades now. That video might come to fruition one day. biggrin.gif

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#43 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 23 March 2010 - 01:55 AM

QUOTE (True @ Mar 22 2010, 08:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They can have spinoff movie with chef Orihime played by Christina Hendricks (who fits perfectly since she has red hair, HUGE knockers, and is a great actor) falling in love with a troubled Ulquiorra (played by Johnny Depp since...well he loves to wear makeup) who is a plagued struggling artist and they are both trying to make it living in NYC. The movie could be called "THE HEART". You'd be interested in that wouldn't you?

Have John Mayer do the score and funny thing is that movie will probably make good money.
\

#44 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

Sun Tzu said whaaaaaaaaat?

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • Interests:Your mother.

Posted 23 March 2010 - 01:59 AM

QUOTE (No WhereMan @ Mar 23 2010, 12:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One more thing Yakatsu, a live action Akira movie has been on the backburners of Hollywood for decades now. That video might come to fruition one day. biggrin.gif

I'm so buying the Canadia t-shirt. So hard.

#45 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 02:59 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Mar 22 2010, 12:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
PS. I'm with cloud about Gundum being left out of this

I hope you've WATCHED Gundam at least to agree.

Its a 35 year old series that if Hollywood should touch, it would ruin a few million childhoods.

Hey, I mean.. besides me here, people have grown up watching the first Gundam series, Gundam Wing. (I'll ignore SeeD Destiny), etc.

#46 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 03:21 PM

I don't even want to see such thing as a Bleach live action movie. I still haven't decided which movie sucks more.

Dragonball Evolution vs. Dead or Alive hmm....tough choice headscratch.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#47 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 04:16 PM

eh Hollywood will do what it likes. It sees a source of potential income with marketing and will try for all its worth to join in. You have to basically have to have no expectations when watching it.

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Mar 22 2010, 11:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Being honest, these guys should actually take notes from Ben 10: Alien Swarm. Now THAT'S how you do a live-action adaptation from cartoons/animes!!!
Also, why don't they just do Gundam instead of this??? I for one, would die from a complete seizure due to major fangasm!!! geek.gif wow.png

QUOTE (Cloud @ Mar 23 2010, 10:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Its a 35 year old series that if Hollywood should touch, it would ruin a few million childhoods.

Hey, I mean.. besides me here, people have grown up watching the first Gundam series, Gundam Wing. (I'll ignore SeeD Destiny), etc.

ah but you forget, there was a live action gundam movie. google : G Saviour

G Saviour on wikipedia
Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

#48 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 04:23 PM

Wow, there was ONE!!?? th_confused0089.gif but too bad it was released a decade ago.... They should've waited about 10 years later.....

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#49 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 23 March 2010 - 04:28 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That's all.

#50 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 04:52 PM

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Mar 23 2010, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, there was ONE!!?? th_confused0089.gif but too bad it was released a decade ago.... They should've waited about 10 years later.....

yep there was one. download it, watch it, and cring in its very rushed plot. bad thing is, it probably could of worked as a 26-52 episode anime.
Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

#51 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 24 March 2010 - 01:36 AM

Just watch it's actually gonna be better than DragonBall Evolution at least that's what I'm predicting but that's like saying month old milk is better than moldy bread.

Edited by Edward Uzumaki, 24 March 2010 - 01:37 AM.

uc.png

#52 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 01:51 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Mar 22 2010, 07:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WB can have Bleach over the fans dead body.

Sorry to tell you bro, but the only thing the fans are gonna do is go straight to the nearest internets and whine straight up until opening day

And then there was lulz.

Edited by dl316bh, 24 March 2010 - 01:51 AM.

bd5.jpg

#53 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 11:01 AM

QUOTE (dl316bh @ Mar 23 2010, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry to tell you bro, but the only thing the fans are gonna do is go straight to the nearest internets and whine straight up until opening day

And then there was lulz.

Aizen is not pleased. hm.png

#54 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 24 March 2010 - 11:56 AM

Let me assure you are not the only has watched the first Gundam series and known of its unfettered awesomeness (personally I preffer it to Wing, Seed and other retellings. But that is other story). wink.gif

And yes, I HOPE Hollywood doesn't touch the original Mobile Suit Gundam. There are hundreds of lesser shows they can ruin! They should try it with them and let Gundam alone.

By the way, did you know there was a live-action DragonBall film LONG before that DB Evoluton mess was crafted? I don't remember the name, but I saw the tape in a Blockbuster nearly fifteen years ago.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users