• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 07 January 2010 - 08:40 PM

I've reconsidered the original format of this thread, and instead of having a thread for each title, I'll just make a generic one for all anime that are being aired by season. I don't want to spam up this section with various topics. If a mod or admin consensus thinks it's better for each title to have it's own topic, I'm cool with doing that too. This just saves a little time and avoids clutter. In my opinion, at least.

I'll update the first post with torrent links for each series. I get most of the links for uploaded files from AnimeTake, but I typically get notice when the fansub groups upload the torrent to nyaatorrents sooner.

Dance in the Vampire Bund

After millennia in hiding, Mina Tepes, the Princess of the ancient covenant and ruler of all vampires, wants change. Using the vast wealth of the Tepes line, she has paid off the entire gross national debt of Japan and in so doing, gained the authority to create a “special district” off the coast of Japan that is to become the future haven to vampires the world over! Now, on the eve of the landmark press conference announcing the existence of vampires to the world, terrorists and rival factions are plotting to assassinate Mina Tepes before she has a chance to make her world-changing announcement.

This anime is done by Shaft, the same folks who did the animation for Bakemonogatari last season. Blood aplenty, as well as foul language.

Torrent Links:
DitVB 1
DitVB 2
DitVB 3

Durarara!!

The story takes place in Ikebukuro, a district of Tokyo. Teenage punks gang up and fight against each other. The gangsters are afraid of an urban legend called “Dullahan”, a headless rider, who rides a black motorcycle without head lights or engine sounds. Ryuugamine Mikado is a normal high school boy who seeks peculiar beings. When he moves in to Ikebukuro, a mad scramble for Dullahan’s missing head breaks out.

Torrent Links:
D!! 1
D!! 2
D!! 3

Katanagatari

A sword-fight story taking place in Edo era (17th – 19th century). Yasuri Shichika is the seventh head of the Kyotou school of Japanese sword martial arts and lives in Fushou Island with his sister Nanami. With the order from a female samurai general Togame, he sets out for a trip to collect the twelve treasured swords created by a legendary swordsmith Shikizaki Kiki.

This anime is written by the same person who wrote Bakemonogatari. Translated, it means 'Sword Story'.

Torrent Links:
Katanagatari Promo

I may add other series later, if anyone recommends one and I can find adequate torrent links.

Edited by Paradox Jast, 22 January 2010 - 03:54 PM.

#2 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:44 AM

Interesting. Obviously lolicon with the queen. -sigh- Just have to see where this series goes.

#3 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 08 January 2010 - 01:14 AM

The first episode was pretty slow. I still can't see where the plot is going, so I'll have to wait for the next ep. So far so good, I suppose. The first episode hasn't turned me away. I was disappointed about the vampire's true form though. It kind of... loses the vampirish touch. Unless that wasn't a vampire. o.o

#4 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 03:02 AM

Watched the first ep randomly. I agree, it was really slow...hopefully it will pick up XD

#5 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 08 January 2010 - 01:44 PM

Durarara!! 1
MU HF ZOMG TOR

Edited by Paradox Jast, 08 January 2010 - 01:44 PM.

#6 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 08 January 2010 - 06:44 PM

Meh doesn't matter to me (I guess I'm the Weaboo Square mod tongue.gif ) whether it's one or multiple threads. Whatever works.

I look forward to Durarara!! and Katanagatari, and I'll wait a few episodes to see how Vampire Bund turns out.

#7 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 02:27 PM

Dance in the Vampire Bund 2 TOR
Dance in the Vampire Bund 2 DDL

#8 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 01:14 PM

Durarara!! 2 TOR
Megaupload

#9 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 03:52 PM

Durarara!! 3 TOR
MegaUpload Hotfile

Dance in the Vampire Bund 3 TOR
MegaUpload

#10 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D