6 replies to this topic

#1 Unknown Entity

Unknown Entity

Abandoned

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 04:08 AM

Really... the only reason I created this topic was to say...

Damn, Mio Akiyama is taking the otaku world by storm. She's everywhere.

Some Pictures --Click here to view--

Otherwise, it's a pretty entertaining series. Probably a new favorite for those who like slice of life anime. I really like the ED song too.

Edited by Unknown Entity, 14 April 2009 - 04:09 AM.

Pretty bored.

#2 Ashley

Ashley

JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Otakus, Video games, It's a Trap!, Colorguard, Cartoons, Epic Fail Guy, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Ouendan, Vocaloid, drawing, Gainax, shojo, shounen, Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, pairings, anime figures(Otaku desires?), movies, Tegaki, South Park, Hikaru Utada, etc.

Posted 15 April 2009 - 01:10 AM

Mio is like the "Kagami" of this anime, right?

She's my favorite next to Yui. Though I'm surprised she got so popular so fast.
I am still pinky-ash

#3 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 02:30 AM

Mio is pretty much my sole motivation for continuing the series thus far. XD She's awesome. (I wish I knew how to play the bass... >.>)

Anywho, it looks like a good series. It's slated for 13 episodes I think, so it'll be a cute moe thing to tide me over till Spice and Wolf this summer or something. happy.gif
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#4 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 15 April 2009 - 02:37 AM

Where are my Mio x Guitar Rule 34 Doujins?!?!?!

GET TO IT JAPAN.

#5 Unknown Entity

Unknown Entity

Abandoned

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 06:25 AM

Man... I just finished watching the 4th episode (yes... I know I'm a little bit late)... and I'm having mixed feelings about K-On!

I think it's great... but I also think they're trying too hard.

A lot of the moments just seem too forced to me... especially when they're trying to shove the whole "Moe Mio!" stuff down our throats.

Really... just rename the show to "Mio" and have everything centered around her (more than it is now) and I'm sure the show would boost to the top of rankings easy.
Pretty bored.

#6 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 26 May 2009 - 03:24 AM

A lot of the moments just seem too forced to me... especially when they're trying to shove the whole "Moe Mio!" stuff down our throats.

Really... just rename the show to "Mio" and have everything centered around her (more than it is now) and I'm sure the show would boost to the top of rankings easy.

the anime DOES seem a bit rushed and forced but the manga is more laid back and not Mio-centered.

That aside, this anime is surprisingly entertaining imo. Nice songs, good laid back humour and a few "Moe" moments into the mix create a surprisingly nice result. Though gotta admit, my first motivation for watching the anime is to hear the songs.

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#7 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 07 April 2010 - 01:43 AM

Season 2 is out!

K-ON!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users