#81 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 02 February 2010 - 12:01 AM

Uhhh....I can't really decide the order, so hear's just ten in no particular order.

Izumi Konata (Lucky Star)- Well, why wouldn't you like her?

Karin (Naruto)- She's the strongest and smartest kunoichi I've seen so far in the series.

Rouge the Bat (Sonic X)- A lot of people view her as slutty, but I think she's totally kick-butt! I like her for the same reason I like Karin.

Tamoko Momoko (Pearl Pink)- She's a strong, funny character who will stop at nothing to achieve her dream. Plus, she won Kanji in the end (even if I prefer her with Raizo)!

Hoshina Airi (Meru Peri)- She's beautiful and funny. What else?

Beauty (Bobobo)- She's the best straight man I've ever seen in an anime comedy series. Next in line would be Hiiragi Kagami from Lucky Star.

Isurigi Noe (True Tears)- She's funny, adorable, kind, understanding, and a heck of a lot of a love interest for Shinichiro than Hiromi ever would be.

Post-Fall Kirisato Nanaka (Nanaka 6/17)- She's not my favorite character before her fall, but after, she quickly won my heart with her adorableness, naivity, and kindness.

Higurashi Kagome (InuYasha)- Seriously, there are too many reasons to list.

Well, there it is.

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#82 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 02 February 2010 - 12:47 AM

For me they are:

1) Sakura (Naruto)
2) Yoko (Gurren Laggan)
3) Yashiru (Bleach)
4) Lucy (Fairy Tail)
5) Karui (Naruto)
6) Kallen (Code Geass)
7) Erza (Fairy Tail)
8) Nel (Bleach)
9) Nami (One Piece)
10) Relena (Gundam Wing)

----------------
Now playing: Linkin Park - New Divide
via FoxyTunes
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#83 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 11:42 AM

TOP10 2-D BABES (in no particular order o'course, unless otherwise stated):
  1. Revy (Black Lagoon)
    - OMFG REVY ILU seriously this ones definitely #1 in my book forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and /cruise control
  2. Torako Kageyama (Hyakko)
    - she nails her teacher in the gut, skips class, jumps out of windows, almost gets raeped by a girl, befriends everything, has issues with her family (i relate omg) and has snazzy style. CHA CHING #2 HERE
  3. Haruko Haruharu (FLCL)
    - vespa + guitar = awesomesauce. She's like an enigma. ;_;
  4. Nami (One Piece)
    - eh she has big bazookas, also she's actually useful! YAY No but srsly guis, she'd make a great Pirate Queen omgluffyxnami4evarteehee
  5. Risa Koizumi (Lovely Complex)
    - probably one of the best girls in a romance evar. Stole the show and should've stayed single imo, but hey i didn't like seeing her sad so OH WELL BAH
  6. Lunar Edomae (Seto no Hanayome)
    - LOL HOLY CRAP LUNA CHWAN~!
  7. Maka Albarn (Soul Eater)
    - i love her scream. Also she can kick major butt. And she has daddy issues. YEAAAAAAAAAAA--
  8. Kana Minami (Minami-ke)
    - she brought life to the show for me, i really looked forward to scenes that included her. She's just so.. familiar... ALSO LOL she's mean to her sister (like me!) and LOL FUJIOKA, why do you like mean girls?
  9. Horo (Spice & Wolf)
    - she's like a super woman-fox thing. deity's are just so cool. also i'd totally wai her fu if ya know what i means.
  10. Haruhi Suzumiya (MoHS)
    - recent events have made me annoyed with this show in general (thus annoyed with the lead) but eh, she's swayed alotta people. And blackmail. I like blackmail. And algee wants to marry her (i lol so much it hurts). ALSO INSPIRATION FUUUUU!

HONORABLE MENTIONS 4KICKS --Click here to view--

1. Balalaika (Black Lagoon)
    - Big boss of Hotel Mascow. She's friggin scary, but in a good way. Also Mr. Chang. Nggh.
  2. Eda (Black Lagoon)
    - craziest nun I've had the pleasure of seein in action. Also she's Revy's bffl, so I can't argue widdat
  3. Shenhua (Black Lagoon)
    - LOL HER BROKEN ENGRISH. "I cut you den you die so shut mouth!"
  4. Videl (DBZ)
    - pre waifu of Gohan only, when she was all gr i hate boys gr and teach me how to fly or I BLACKMAIL U MWAHAHA. Also her dad's scared of her HEH HEH
  5. Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop)
    - been awhile since i've watched CB, but I do remember she's like a million years old. so a hot granny who's still a space bounty hunter, sweeeeeeeeet
  6. Ed (Cowboy Bebop)
    - i baaawd so bad when she left. Also hax c:
  7. Aisha Clan-Clan (Outlaw Star)
    - i don't really remember much bout her, but i do remember when she was all gung-ho about killing Gene and blonde kid for some reason, that was just keen c:
  8. Suzuka (Outlaw Star)
    - just rewatched the series and holy jeez, this assassin is legit. bounties, vacations, gambling -- all with that calm, collected exterior. assassins ftw
  9. Nobuko Ishihara (Lovely Complex)
    - ONE OF THE BEST BRO/SISs ever. Always there for Risa, never complained one bit. What a best bud. Also her romance with that Nakao dude (omg when she goes to america i baaawd) was more appealing to me than Ootani's side of the show, oops
  10. Tsuruya (MoHS)
    - that random girl in the background you can't help but to love. Also forehead and snaggletooth and HER LAUGH LUL
  11. Robin (One Piece)
    - she's. so. MYSTERIOUS. D: and confidant :D
  12. Vivi (One Piece)
    - lolprincess. Any royalty who goes that far for their people is A-OK in my pokedex.
  13. Maki (Seto no Hanayome)
    - LOL MAKI, ILU YOU BIPOLAR SHELL CRAB LADY
  14. Medusa (Soul Eater)
    - i friggin loved to hate Medusa. She is the ultimate villian, MOAR LIKE HER PLZ
  15. Ryoko (Tenchi Muyo)
    - soooooooo long since i've seen the series (hate it now, wtf did i watch for omg), but i do remember her being a wanted criminal. And her mom's washu. AND she's insane. AND SHE SHE... SHE ILU RYOKO U WERE MY FAV! btw STUPID ROUNDED NUMBERED LISTS, fah she's #11 idc.
  16. Washu (Tenchi Muyo)
    - she's beastly, she created aforementioned crazy lady, and i always liked her dub voice, idkw. Oh and guinea pigs lolol
  17. Yoko Littner (Gurren Lagann)
    - she grounded Kamina. Also i had a dream about her. I was weirded out since i haven't seen the full series yet. i confuse :c
  18. Nene Ando (Hyakko)
    - aforementioned girl. She's hilarious and will hit on anything that moves. So winhorny *U*
  19. Rest of the Girls (Hyakko)
    - not one didn't do their job to make the series golden for me. All of them are beasts
  20. *Lina Inverse
  21. *Chidori Kaname
  22. *Kagura

holy crap that took forever and just GREAT THE MEN ARE LEFT FFF

#84 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 08:35 AM

My top 10:
1. Haruno Sakura (Naruto)
2. Kuran Yuuki / Cross Yuuki (Vampire Knight)
3. Sakura Mikan (Gakuen Alice)
4. Higurashi Kagome (Inuyasha)
5. Takenouchi Sora (Digimon Adventure seasons 1 & 2)
6. Yagami Hikari (Digimon Adventure seasons 1 & 2)
7. Orimoto Izumi (Digimon Frontier)
8. Alice Gehabich (Bakugan Battle Brawlers)
9. Kasumi / Misty (Pocket Monsters / Pokemon)
10. Kou Shuurei (Saiunkoku Monogatari)

Next Ranking:
Tenten (Naruto)
C.C. (Code Geass)
Fujioka Haruhi (Ouran High School Host Club)
Kuchiki Rukia (Bleach)
Misaki Runo (Bakugan Battle Brawlers)
Mouri Ran (Meitantei Conan)
Satou Miwako (Meitantei Conan)
Suou Mikoto (School Rumble)
Tsukamoto Tenma (School Rumble)
Kazama Asuka (Tekken)
Lili Rochefort (Tekken)
Ling Xiao Yu (Tekken)

#85 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:56 AM

1. Misato (Evangelio)
2. Sakura (Naruto)
3. Kaoru (Rurouni Kenshin)
4. Ukio (Ranma 1/2)
5. Toka Miyakittena (Boggiepop Phantom)
6. Rio (Burn up W)
7. Lina Inverse (Slayers)
8. Nami (One Piece)
9. Misa (Death Note)
10. Matsumoto (Bleach)
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#86 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 04:03 PM

My Fav Fem's, so hard to choose I had to do things differently. happy.gif

Anime

1. Bleach: Yoruichi Shihōin, Rukia Kuchiki , Tia Harribel, Rangiku Matsumoto, and Neliel Tu Oderschvank.

2. Naruto: Anko Mitarashi, Konan, Mei Terumi (Godaime Mizukage), Tsunade, Kushina Uzumaki, Temari, Sakura Haruno, and Ino Yamanaka.

3. One Piece- Boa Hancock and Nami

4. Gurren Lagann- Yoko Littner

5. FMA- Winry Rockbell

6. Code Geass- Kallen Stadtfeld

Anime Movie/Games

1. Street Fighter- Cammy White & Chun-Li

Working Progress....

Edited by Uzumakikage, 22 February 2010 - 04:14 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users