Nice, Nice, and Congratulations! 111191.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#22 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:28 AM

So, I made a what seems to be a four month bump, ehhhh? All right, I'll level with you, I'm bumping this because while listening to Sixx AM's Life is Beautiful I realize that regardless of bs that is happening to the world that life is indeed beautiful, and for the most part of my life, I did not see that to its full extend. Recently, I started to try to attempt small changes to turn the aura around, and that after wallowing for two years, trying to figure out what I want to do in my life, I feel like taking accounting classes, in the summer, might help change that, but don't worry, I'm still going to be here and get to that point where life is beautiful.

As for my poker dreams, things haven't been really going well in the poker world and that I decided with all the negativity going on there, I opted to take a 10 day break and not do anything, watch anything, or read anything poker related just to get some way to get what I feel like a positive aura going again.

Edited by Anguyen92, 17 April 2012 - 05:36 AM.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#23 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:51 PM

Yet another bump, so starting Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays around evening time for the next six weeks, I am going to go ahead and start learning an intro course to accounting and finances, maybe this could be the start to what I perceive to be looking for in life. What am I looking for? Well, I just have to take the path and find out, but yeah, I'm not going to be around here too much and just focus on my class.

However, everyone, at this forum, has been great and I like to thank all the good people here for giving me whatever support I wanted and ask that you guys just to keep the faith alive in pairings and in life in general.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#24 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:06 AM

Sounds like something worth doing, hope it goes well for ya. smile.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#25 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:03 PM

Things are really starting to really shape up nicely for me. Had two days of my accounting class and I really like what I've seen so far, so if/when I'm really motivated and pumped up for it, I know I'm going to do well.

Also, when the Ghost of Days Gone by (Alter Bridge song) comes back to haunt me in the past, I thought I would never see a person, I have known for a really long time, a ghost if you may. Last Sunday, when I was in church, I saw one of my long-time friend for 12 years, haven't seen her for two years and it was pretty surreal, except this time its better than what I thought of. She gave me her skype name, we chat about some events, yesterday, and it was still surreal, yet calming and revelating.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#26 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 08:57 PM

Hello all, so when I said a while back that I'm going to take a backseat in this forum and in the chats, I did not think I would mean it at the time, since well, the things I say at times are full of crap, but in this case, I actually meant it.

It just seems so interesting how I've kinda lost the motive to post in forums, since I have to adapt to this somewhat new lifestyle with my accounting class (I'm passing but I still think I can do a lot better), and getting back in touch with my high school friends. But still, with all that in mind, I do miss posting here at times, and if I could, I would like to make a good post if the timing and the moment and the atmosphere is right. So yeah.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#27 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 05:05 PM

Well, let's see what's happening since the last month? Well, been listening to Tremonti's All I Was album a lot and as per usual with his work, the songs resonated really well with my life.

For the moment, I'm settling nicely in school and going as well as it should, and its hard to get used to this new chapter of life, especially since I'm not going to talk with my high school friends as frequently as I wanted to, since they're going to be busy and I'm going to be occupied as well.

As it stands, the moment you realize what's going on with your surroundings and knowing how to react with it, accordingly, and accepting the ramifications of it is the moment you can truly accept the fact and live on with your life with comfortably.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#28 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:39 PM

So, I'm back, ehhhh? All right, well, time to recap what has happened to me since the last time I have updated this blog. My personal relationship with the person I've known the longest has been a constant swing of good times and bad times moments. Some may argue that I should pretty much end this association and I found it hard to argue with that notion. Yet, something in my mind says that I have to keep going and see how this story ends in a manner I seem fit (whether it ends good or bad for me).

As for school, I am doing all right in community college. Working pretty hard to get that Business with emphasis in accounting Associates degree in hopes to get transfer back into a four-year university. Within a year, I will have managed to complete 42 units of classes which is about 11 classes and I am intent of getting back to the place I have failed but is intent to succeed right this time.

For my poker dreams, I essentially given up on that. The state of poker has been rather dismal, lately, and the way people, have approached the game and the politics and everything around it has made me grown distasteful of the game that I used to love and hoped to do well on. However, I still frequent my poker forum from time to time to read on other topics that does not have to do with poker as there are numerous good posters that are credible in what they say.

For those that wondered, where my internet time has went, I pretty much frequent an NHL thread at my poker forum, posting with people who are very die-hard fans in the various teams that they support. I manage to find about 4 or 5 other posters that love the LA Kings, some, even more than me. The posters there usually witness the games and cheer in happiness and talk about the current events regarding the state of hockey (especially, during the last lockout, and how everyone stated that Bettman should be impeached as he caused three lockouts during his tenure as president of the NHL among other pretty interesting facts about him). Essentially, my time there has been in good fun.

As for my new dreams and goals, as I have learned more about business and keep diving into rock music history and classic band history and seen stories of how people were getting screwed over by accountants, I have decided to go forth and hope to become an accountant of my favorite bands or my favorite musicians or musicians of my favorite genres if they are still around by the time that my opinions on accounting has become credible. It seemed to be a better goal for me at this stage as I keep going with life.

Well, if anyone has any questions for me regarding anything and everything, you guys can post here and hopefully it may not be long before I will post here again.

Edited by Anguyen92, 28 April 2013 - 11:40 PM.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#29 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:26 AM

It's been a while since we last saw you here. D:

"They don't want none"

#30 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:55 AM

I have to say: I find myself amused and impressed at the way you express yourself. There's some... elegance to your words -if I can describe it like that- which makes your post both fun and interesting to read.

That aside, I wish I could have some questions, but my mind is pretty blank at the moment (or more specifically, distracted by other thoughts), so if a few questions manage to pop out, I'll be sure to post them here. For now, glad to see you around once again. smile.gif

#31 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:01 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Apr 29 2013, 12:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's been a while since we last saw you here. D:

Yes, it has. I don't know how long I am going to stick around, this time, I guess as long as I'm needed for anything around here.

QUOTE (Shadow Wolf @ Apr 29 2013, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have to say: I find myself amused and impressed at the way you express yourself. There's some... elegance to your words -if I can describe it like that- which makes your post both fun and interesting to read.

That aside, I wish I could have some questions, but my mind is pretty blank at the moment (or more specifically, distracted by other thoughts), so if a few questions manage to pop out, I'll be sure to post them here. For now, glad to see you around once again. smile.gif

Oh why, tyvm.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#32 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 01:03 AM

Hopefully we'll see ya around the forums more?

"They don't want none"

#33 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:11 AM

Yeah, I'll definitely lurk around the forums on a more frequent basis. As for posting though, as long as I feel like my posts can add some progression on any topics, then I'll post whenever it is needed.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#34 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:57 AM

Hey man, did you hear Alter Bridge has finally started recording their next album? biggrin.gif I'm pumped for it.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#35 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:51 PM

Of course, I heard the news. I've been keeping track of the progress through my outlets and stuff. Really excited for this one.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#36 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:35 PM

Same. I'm curious what they'll come up with for this one.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#37 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:48 AM

I honestly thought Alter Bridge wouldn't make anymore songs, but I'm glad they are.

"They don't want none"

#38 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:21 PM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ May 4 2013, 12:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I honestly thought Alter Bridge wouldn't make anymore songs, but I'm glad they are.

Yep, this next album should interesting to hear, at least, after Tremonti's All I Was and Slash Featuring Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators' Apocalyptic Love was released. Shows that everyone still has great ideas for AB and I'm glad for it and that they going to do a big tour on this.

I feel jealous for Europe atm. They got AB and Halestorm at decent-sized venues while UK got the biggest end of it, adding Shinedown in the mix in arena-sized venues. Dang, what would I do for a show like that to come to Southern California.

Edited by Anguyen92, 04 May 2013 - 04:22 PM.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#39 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 03:48 AM

Ahhhhh. How to recall the events for the last two months in mere sentences?   Let's see.  Well, I still frequent a hockey thread at my poker forum though it is now an off-season thread.  Doing well in community college, taking two classes atm for summer school.

As for music and rock, in general, good things are happening.  I've listen to five rock albums in its entriety with prob. another three to listen to for the remainer of the year.

One of the albums, I've listen to was Skillet's Rise.  I was so impressed with that album that I actually purchase the deluxe version of it, today and on the way of purchasing it, I got lost driving going the Best Buy that has the album.  So that is that.  I'm definitely buying the next Alter Bridge album, in about three or four months, even without listening to it on Spotify, because I know they are going to knock that album and their upcoming tour out of the park and be the best band that they can be in the only way they know how.

Well, that is all I got to say for that.  I'll still lurk these boards from time to time, until I feel that I need to place my voice in something with purpose.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users