Close
Photo

Russian Boy commits suicide after Itachi Uchiha was killed.

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:44 PM

http://www.dailymail...television.html

Really? I mean....Really?

Is this how modern society really is now? This is just unbelievable. I would call this a tragedy, but...I don't know. I don't understand why some commit suicide over stupid stuff like this.

I am sorry to sound heartless, but while I am sad the kid died I think this is just...stupid.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:57 PM

I....am speechless mellow.gif
The kid just ended his life for a TV show facepalm.png I blame the parents.Because he's a kid that knows nothing and his parents were supposed to raise him that when things you don't want to happen do indeed happen,then you have to live with it.

And although it's sad that a kid lost his life , I can't feel any sympathy towards him.But I do feel very sad for his parents because even though they might not have done a great job they're still his parents who loved him and would've chosen him over the world.( maybe..)

I acually once heard of a girl who ate the mice poison after something happened in her favorite turkish drama show.
but kids these days.

headscratch.gif I wonder what his parents will do if Itachi is revived.

Edited by candycane-chan, 02 November 2012 - 12:59 PM.

#3 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:00 PM

QUOTE (candycane-chan @ Nov 2 2012, 05:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I....am speechless mellow.gif
The kid just ended his life for a TV show facepalm.png I blame the parents.Because he's a kid that knows nothing and his parents were supposed to raise him that when things you don't want to happen do indeed happen,then you have to live with it.

And although it's sad that a kid lost his life , I can't feel any sympathy towards him.But I do feel very sad for his parents because even though they might not have done a great job they're still his parents who loved him and would've chosen him over the world.( maybe..)

I acually once heard of a girl who ate the mice poison after something happened in her favorite turkish drama show.
but kids these days.

headscratch.gif I wonder what his parents will do if Itachi is revived.

You think NH fans will do the same when NS becomes canon??? I wonder.... headscratch.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#4 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:11 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Nov 2 2012, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You think NH fans will do the same when NS becomes canon??? I wonder.... headscratch.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if we hear on the news or read an article where something like that happens again.People need to distinguish between reality and fiction and learn to not get too attached to this.
I might sound crule but sorry dry.gif this is ,like james said,really stupid.
I might swollow it if the reason was because he lost a parent or a precious person but Itachi doen't exist to begin with!
He's just an idea;a sketch; a fictional character.

Edited by candycane-chan, 02 November 2012 - 01:12 PM.

#5 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:11 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Nov 2 2012, 06:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is that a joke? Cause if it was: poor taste, my friend.

Although, and I do apologize for this, that the Uchiha have gotten to be so bad and affected so many lives that they are starting to affect real life as well. See what happens when you let one Uchiha into your life Naruto?

Yes, I already know I am going down there. Just making sure I get the suit.t.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 02 November 2012 - 01:39 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#6 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:16 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Nov 2 2012, 05:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Although, and I do apologize for this, that the Uchiha have gotten to be so bad and affected so many lives that they are starting to affect real life as well. See what happens when you let one Uchiha into your life Naruto?

Yes, I already know I am going down there. Just making sure I get the suit.

Notice the irony: even in the real world,only the uchihas matter.

I'm curious ( and note that I'm not accusing) ,but did kishi happen to hear about this?
Because this kid is at the age where kishi said he's sending the message to,and is who's opinion matters the most to him.
He said that in an interview that I'm sure almost all of you have seen.

Edited by candycane-chan, 02 November 2012 - 01:18 PM.

#7 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:24 PM

It's not exactly a new phenomenon. About 10+ years ago there was a Korean man who lit himself on fire when his team lost in the World Cup.

People get really attached to their entertainment and get really upset when it doesn't go their way. It IS a tragedy that he so attached to that character he felt he couldn't live after he died.

You think NH fans will do the same when NS becomes canon??? I wonder....

I don't care if this is a joke, serious or not, it's in exceptionally poor taste and really condescending to boot. I'm disappointed people are even going down this road.

#8 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:28 PM

QUOTE (candycane-chan @ Nov 2 2012, 06:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Notice the irony: even in the real world,only the uchihas matter.

I'm curious ( and note that I'm not accusing) ,but did kishi happen to hear about this?
Because this kid is at the age where kishi said he's sending the message to,and is who's opinion matters the most to him.
He said that in an interview that I'm sure almost all of you have seen.

Not sure.

I do hope this doesn't make people believe that "Naruto makes kids want to commit suicide." Knowing how the media is they probably could have blown this so far out of proportion. I think you are right about how it being the parents' responsibility to teach kids real vs fantasy.

I'm sorry to the family for their lose either way. Maybe if his parents explained, maybe a life could have been saved.

QUOTE (Nate River @ Nov 2 2012, 06:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's not exactly a new phenomenon. About 10+ years ago there was a Korean man who lit himself on fire when his team lost in the World Cup.

People get really attached to their entertainment and get really upset when it doesn't go their way. It IS a tragedy that he so attached to that character he felt he couldn't live after he died.

Yeah, this has happened before you're right, but this is the first time I have seen someone take their own life because a fictional character was killed. I am just wondering how far until it gets ridiculous. I just can't feel sorry for a person who does this to themselves for reason like this. There are so many problems in the world that peole go through and yet are not phased by it.

When I read articles like this, I come to think how I am going to raise my own kids and hope I can be a good father.

I don't care if this is a joke, serious or not, it's in exceptionally poor taste and really condescending to boot. I'm disappointed people are even going down this road.

Yeah, same. I don't mind dark humor from time to time (as long as it is pulled off well), but I don't like jokes that "wish" harm on others. Not that you want to wish harm on others Graven, but just saying.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 02 November 2012 - 01:38 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#9 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:32 PM

... I really don't know how to respond to this.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#10 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:41 PM

wait wait . are you saying that the matter happened because itachi died. no how can that just possible. i mean a kid . arent you guys jokeing i am saying that cause i cant see the video in my cell phone.my words . when that happened. the kids what has happened to the world. man i still cant say any thing . i think after hearing that i cant sleep tonight. seriously. that just appears like a joke. poor kid and parents.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#11 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:45 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Nov 2 2012, 05:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not sure.

I do hope this doesn't make people believe that "Naruto makes kids want to commit suicide." Knowing how the media is they probably could have blown this so far out of proportion. I think you are right about how it being the parents' responsibility to teach kids real vs fantasy.

I'm sorry to the family for their lose either way. Maybe if his parents explained, maybe a life could have been saved.

When I read articles like this, I come to think how I am going to raise my own kids and hope I can be a good father.

Yeah, same. I don't mind dark humor from time to time (as long as it is pulled off well), but I don't like jokes that "wish" harm on others. Not that you want to wish harm on others Graven, but just saying.

the article said that the father told him something about fictional characters being unreal and all,but I guess he needed more attention.I'm sure his parents are in despair and I DO feel a bit sorry for them bit I have no feelings what so ever about the kid.
I just hope that this incident makes more parents open their eyes and watch their children more often
I hear a lot of wierd things almost every day but it's this kind of stuff that blows my mind.

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Nov 2 2012, 06:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
... I really don't know how to respond to this.

that was my reaction when I first read the article.But then, I arranged my thoughts and replied.
naru|sakuIt's real and not a joke; after itachi died the kid killed himslelf.I feel sorry for the parents too but definetly not for the kid

Edited by candycane-chan, 02 November 2012 - 01:48 PM.

#12 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:50 PM

QUOTE (candycane-chan @ Nov 2 2012, 05:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the article said that the father told him something about fictional characters being unreal and all,but I guess he needed more attention.I'm sure his parents are in despair and I DO feel a bit sorry for them bit I have no feelings what so ever about the kid.
I just hope that this incident makes more parents open their eyes and watch their children more often
I hear a lot of wierd things almost every day but it's this kind of stuff that blows my mind.

I wonder what the father actually said and when he said it. Many believe the kid had psychological problems and couldn't get his head around it. If that is true, then maybe the parents should have done more or at least got him some help.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#13 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:55 PM

kamar :::::: i know that we get dippressed when that happens. but suside i am sad for him cause he couldnt understood the gift of god . god had given a gift to him to do some thing in life not to waste
james :::: mental problem. then his parents should be more careful with him when he told that

Edited by narulsaku, 02 November 2012 - 01:57 PM.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#14 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:02 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Nov 2 2012, 06:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wonder what the father actually said and when he said it. Many believe the kid had psychological problems and couldn't get his head around it. If that is true, then maybe the parents should have done more or at least got him some help.

Well then that's even worse.We have to take into consideration that the fact that he was willing to throw his life away so easily means that he dien't really have one.
His parents are not ENTIRELY responsible but if he sis have mental poblems then all the blame is on them.
just hope this doesn't happen ever again.

QUOTE (narulsaku @ Nov 2 2012, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
kamar :::::: i know that we get dippressed when that happens. but suside i am sad for him cause he couldnt understood the gift of god . god had given a gift to him to do some thing in life not to waste
james :::: mental problem. then his parents should be more careful with him when he told that

Exactly!
That is why I have no sympathy to him , and why I'm a bit angry.That he could've done something usefull with his life but chose instead to give it away just because he read a sad story.

Edited by candycane-chan, 02 November 2012 - 02:02 PM.

#15 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:05 PM

I got to admit, this is awkward. I don't know how to react. It's one of those moments that you just don't know how to respond to this, because it's sad to see a person pass away, especially in a young age; however, the reason is what cause the confusion. This is one of them. So yeah, I feel sorry for the family. The kid is what troubling me at the moment. Nevertheless, it's a shame to see another young soul lost.

I pray no one else will do the same for any reason. People needs to understand that media is an escape route from reality, but never to replace it. Ironically, Naruto has that message on hold (Obito's wish). Let's hope everyone understands the value of a life.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 02 November 2012 - 02:05 PM.

#16 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:51 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Nov 2 2012, 05:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, I already know I am going down there. Just making sure I get the suit.t.

I wasn't joking just thinking about the whole thing. This kid actually committed suicide just because some fictional character died, a FICTIONAL character. This is serious we know that are many hardcore NH fans out there that won't take the news any lightly if NS does become canon. This isn't the first time something like this has happen. Years ago there was this news of a boy that got himself killed because he imitated something from the Naruto anime if somebody can upload the video. Parents should tell their kids the difference between real and fiction, the discussion should be talk every time he sees cartoon or the same when it comes to watching any kind of movie including horror. They should quickly tell him" it's not real the actors have stunt doubles and they wear make up, all because they are getting pay to make the movie."

Edited by Gravenimage, 02 November 2012 - 02:55 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#17 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:53 PM

Wow, I really did not think that things like this actually happens in real life. That really sucks for the family, they don't want their son to go out like that.

Edited by Anguyen92, 02 November 2012 - 02:55 PM.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#18 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:37 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Nov 2 2012, 10:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wasn't joking just thinking about the whole thing. This kid actually committed suicide just because some fictional character died, a FICTIONAL character. This is serious we know that are many hardcore NH fans out there that won't take the news any lightly if NS does become canon. This isn't the first time something like this has happen. Years ago there was this news of a boy that got himself killed because he imitated something from the Naruto anime if somebody can upload the video. Parents should tell their kids the difference between real and fiction, the discussion should be talk every time he sees cartoon or the same when it comes to watching any kind of movie including horror. They should quickly tell him" it's not real the actors have stunt doubles and they wear make up, all because they are getting pay to make the movie."

Are you talking about the Gaara kid as they named him that? If so, yeah I remember that news. One thing for sure is that I hope everyone knows the difference between reality and fiction. Don't take this hard when I say this, but one thing I hope the editors won't do is bring Itachi back to life to prevent more hazard or anything. Then again, it's not their fault, rather the kid's fault for not understanding with all due respect.

Not to take this as a joke or anything because I don't joke about this, but I pray that pairing fans in general don't take it too hard to the point their life is on the line when their pairing is not canon. Plus, Kishi doing a good job to slowly killing off one pairing and building the other, so people will be understanding.

#19 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:45 PM

You have to wonder if Kishimoto hears about news like this and how he feels about it.

#20 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:04 PM

QUOTE (sardns @ Nov 2 2012, 11:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You have to wonder if Kishimoto hears about news like this and how he feels about it.

I do think he will feel sorry for him and the family. It's not Kishi's fault at all. It's just an unfortunate event. His story is only meant to bring a lesson and bring the enjoyment of his story. It was never meant to replace a person's reality.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users