• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Paul Blowfish

Paul Blowfish

Kirsten

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:my interests? well, they are ever evolving as life goes on.

Posted 26 November 2014 - 04:21 AM

Soo I made another horrible and depressing drabble or something, I don't know how many words are in it. This fanfic is when Sakura runs away with, you guessed it, SASUKE after the war and just left Naruto all alone and stuff. This is basically just a bunch of her regret. So, let me know if you enjoy this (if you can enjoy what I write, considering how terrible I write) and thank you for your time! :D

-------------------------------

Silently, Sakura walked, aimlessly really. She ran away two years ago with Sasuke. Sasuke? Did she really? Goodness sakes, what went through her mind? Who knew if anybody would take her in after that.

As she went down a road, nostalgia filling her, a blonde man was dragging his feet in her direction. He looked tired and wasn't looking forward to what would happen in the next hour or so. Eventually the exhausted man looked up, and saw her.

"S-Sakura-chan?..." Wide eyes scanned her, suddenly more awake than before.

"Hey, Naruto. How are you?"

"I-I'm good," Still very much shellshocked. "Wasn't expecting you back. Like, ever." He chuckles faintly, and small talk ensues.

They do everything they can to avoid the topic of the last time they saw each other., but it's too awkward.

'I can't keep doing this small talk thing. Time to break the ice, Sakura.' "I'm sorry," For two years she had been planning on how this would play out, but all she could mutter was 'I'm sorry.'

"The last time we saw each other, you told me you loved me. Scared, I ran away like a jerk. I just want to apologize for how I reacted. And that," Damn it, damn it, DAMN it, she couldn't look him in the eyes. "I love you."

Years led up to this. She finally figured it out.

Oh, but Fate was never kind.

Agonizing pain hit him. "You're too late, Sakura-chan," It was Naruto's turn to feel guilty. "Me and Hinata," Sakura braced herself for the worst, as he managed to get the words out, stuttering a few times, "We have a son and another on the way." He was going to say something else, but Sakura beat him to it.

"We've been busy, eh?"

'Wait what.'

"You and Sas.. A chi-"

"I, I really rather not talk about how it happened. Sasuke isn't, he never will be, going to be there, so really, I'm raising it myself. But yes."

Once he got over his on-going shock, he spoke again, "Back to us, no matter how I feel, I can't leave Hinata, Sakura-chan. It would be cruel. Not fair to her."

'So? Life's not fair. My life sure hasn't been fair. Why does Hinata get all she wants? On a silver platter no less.'

"We have two children. Two," He continued, "I'm sorry." He was sincere. All of his words came from the heart.

"It's okay." Liar. "I understand completely." Why Hinata? "You best be going, Naruto. It's awfully late." Why are you making him leave?

"I'm really sorry, again. You sure you'll be okay?" She nodded in response.

"I'm fine." Lies are flowing like a fountain. "Don't worry about me." He gave her one last glance, then headed home.

Once he was out of ear shot, but not out of sight, she said something before she left, "If we loved again, I swear I'll love you right."
rsz_photo_1_zps7fb3fb6d.jpg

do you wanna build a snowman?  
{ i would love to meet you! }

#2 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 26 November 2014 - 06:05 AM

You're too depressing for me.... :(

Edited by Sedna, 26 November 2014 - 06:06 AM.

#3 Paul Blowfish

Paul Blowfish

Kirsten

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:my interests? well, they are ever evolving as life goes on.

Posted 26 November 2014 - 01:19 PM

You're too depressing for me.... :(

Sorry! I try to write fluff and everything happy but it just sucks. I' try to be less depressing next time. :sweat:
rsz_photo_1_zps7fb3fb6d.jpg

do you wanna build a snowman?  
{ i would love to meet you! }

#4 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 04:25 PM

:cry: All my feels!!!!

#5 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 26 November 2014 - 10:22 PM

cool

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users