• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

#61 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 12 May 2014 - 04:42 AM

I outlined the image and I was rough with the outline. I wanted a sketchy doodle look. So yeah I don't think this is ever gonna be colored. someone-1.png

Edited by Konohakitten, 12 May 2014 - 04:48 AM.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#62 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 12 May 2014 - 04:46 PM

^ Well it's a very cute doodle. Seriously, a 'doodle' for me is like stick figures. :lol: There's a lot of artistically inclined people in my family, but I'm not one of them, so I envy your skill.

#63 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 17 May 2014 - 06:17 PM

sneek.png

#64 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 06:21 PM

Here have some ponies. This is actually a request for my younger sister. Oh and BakeNeko I know how you feel but in a little bit of a different way. I wish I was able to draw like crazy like I use to when I had time. I see so many other artist pump out artwork like nothing and it takes me forever to draw like one picture, and most of the time it isn't even done!!! However I'm doing better so yeah :D that makes me happy.

#65 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 01:38 AM

It's done and I am very pleased with it.sisterpsd.png

#66 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 09:52 PM

Here have some ponies. This is actually a request for my younger sister. Oh and BakeNeko I know how you feel but in a little bit of a different way. I wish I was able to draw like crazy like I use to when I had time. I see so many other artist pump out artwork like nothing and it takes me forever to draw like one picture, and most of the time it isn't even done!!! However I'm doing better so yeah :D that makes me happy.

To be entirely honest, I've never had the patience to really learn. :lol: I admire people with artistic talent but I never had much of an aptitude for it like my younger sister. Then I started writing and decided to channel my creativity into that; it's something that sets me apart from most people I know so it's very special to me.

It's always nice to be able to find time to do something you love and that makes you happy. I know if I go too long without writing I start to get a little down. 

#67 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 12:58 AM

A picture I drew for one of my best friends. It's his birthday today so I wanted to make him something special. He's older then me by just 8 days so I like making fun of him that he's way older then me, enjoy.
Alex.png

#68 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 05:23 PM

Sharing naughtiness from my tumblr, because I can.

Naughty things in here click at your own risk!

Edited by Konohakitten, 09 June 2014 - 07:45 PM.

#69 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 29 May 2014 - 04:25 AM

YAY PONES AND PRONZ

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#70 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 10:56 PM

YAY PONES AND PRONZ

Lol yeah what more could you ask for.....oh wait.....how about this >;3 Sakura pounces her husband after he's had a long day at the office.

Naughty things behind here, click at your own risk!!

Edited by Konohakitten, 09 June 2014 - 07:46 PM.

#71 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 04 June 2014 - 10:50 PM

I LOVE YOUR DRAWINGS! 1) They're cute. 2) They're sexy. and 3) PONIES!!

Your work is awesome :)

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#72 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:53 PM

Lol those are some really great reasons for liking my work :3 Thanks so much :D if you want to keep up with all my work then check out my tumblr the link is in my siggy.

#73 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 05 June 2014 - 08:38 PM

I checked it out - and I loved it xD I loved your take on chapter 679, especially!

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#74 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 08:55 PM

Lol yeah it was pretty funny XD I didnt draw it though, it was just a reblog. I will be uploading new work today though so keep your eyes opened :D

#75 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 06 June 2014 - 03:31 PM

Like your art style :) 

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#76 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 04:27 PM

Thank you so much questdrivencollie :3

#77 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:36 PM

Boom Baby!

sonic.png

Edited by Konohakitten, 06 June 2014 - 11:36 PM.

#78 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 08:49 AM

Another WIP Uzumaki Kaito and his proud daddy Uzumaki Naruto from my fanfic Someone else to protect :D

Kaito.png

#79 RamenBlossom

RamenBlossom

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 12:31 PM

^

<3 <3 <3

#80 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 04:27 PM

Another WIP Uzumaki Kaito and his proud daddy Uzumaki Naruto from my fanfic Someone else to protect :D

Kaito.png

Cute!! :love:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users