#21 melovechoco

melovechoco

~[♥□♥]~

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Interests:other stuff...

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:35 AM

I want to see Anko and Yamato, poor individuals have almost been forgotten in the war, Sasuke and his merry morons just left her laying there unconcious, they call themselves men, pathetic, they are, how can you consider the possability of these guys changing sides if they just left her there. Also poor Yamato nobody even bothered to contemplate a rescue mission, just automatically dismissed him....him possesing the first Hokage's DNA should have been enough to try and stage a rescue mission to stop the DNA from getting into the wrong hands....Also the lack of him in any promotion material has me worried he's dead.

Hm....this post was originally meant to be a funny post but looks like it turned quite serious....Poor Yamato he was the second true believer of NaruSaku after Sasuke.

I would like that to happen too.
2ivn2tv.jpg

#22 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:47 AM

Naruto and Ino to finally get together after everything that's happened.

Yay!

#23 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:55 AM

really strange that just 2 chapters are gonna conclude everything

#24 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:58 AM

Naruto has to be a man and put his foot down and confess to Sakura already

#25 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:00 AM

A well done ending. that's it. I have good feeling that it'll be done well though. the last chapter is gonna have me in tears, because I know the feels are gonna hit hard with that one

ot is good to see that you still have confidence that ns will happen

#26 JG111580

JG111580

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 12:11 PM

If the manga is truly going to end conclusively....

Part 1

Naruto passes out and Sauske is worried

Kakashi and Sakura find Naruto and Suaske

Sakura has a flashback to "we'll both die"

Sauske says to heal Naruto first because this is his fault

Sauske and Sakura have dialogue to end their dynamic

He says that something that triggers Sakura to realize her feelings for Naruto

Naruto wakes up, but right on cue this time

Funny interaction between Naruto and Sakura that seals the deal, but doesn't have to be mushy about it

Team 7 laughs together again

Kurama wakes up and fashions a chakra arm for Naruto

Sauske is healed, the tailed beasts are released and IT is dispelled

Zetsu was destroyed with Kayuga's defeat and Yamato is free

Sai makes a comment that embarrasses Naruto in front of Sakura

Huge celebration that touches on everyone's storylines and where they might end up

Sauske tells Naruto that he can't return to the village

Naruto understands

Sauske leaves with team taka with O and Kabuto in tow

Part 2

Flash forward 10 years

Naruto is shown using the FTG technique, perfected by using his chakra transfer technique and shadow clones to leap anywhere in the world a conflict is brewing, then use the chakra technique to help people understand each other and resolve their differences peacefully

Naruto is congratulated on becoming Hokage, is embarrassed

Hokage coronation

Kakashi is preparing to hand title over to Naruto

Everyone begins showing up

See what has happened to everyone (Tenten has used the sage artifacts to become a powerful and respected kunoichi... :th_yeah:

Sauske and crew arrive

Sakura is seen and makes comment to cement that there is a relationship between her and Naruto, though it can be made a funny moment 

Time arrives and Naruto is MIA

Everyone waits, Everyone starts to worry

He bursts onto the scene in some kind of perverted competition with Konohamaru to prove that he is worthy of the title of Hokage

Ceremony finally takes place

Everyone is shown thinking of the impact that Naruto has had on their lives

Second to last scene is Naruto wearing the Hokage hat standing above the village telling them Jiraya's dream and that it will take everyone to make it a reality, but he will do his best to speed along the process, thumbs up, "Believe it!" crowd cheers

Last scene is image of Naruto's face carved onto the wall behind the village with Kishimoto thanking the readers

This would be my ideal ending.

#27 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Interests:anime/ manga, TCGs, JRPGs

Posted 02 November 2014 - 03:28 PM

The conclusive ending Kishimoto promised.  Specifically I want to see is Sakura fulfilling her goal of standing with the boys.  During the weeks of Naruto vs. Sasuke, I kept thinking what role Sakura will play and will her character arc be resolved successfully.  Is it strange that I cared about that more than the fight? Naruto becoming Hokage is another part of the ending that needs to happen.  How can this story end any other way.  It's been his dream since chapter 1, and it's never changed.  Of course, NaruSaku, as well as ShikaTema, to become canon is my final wish for the ending.

Edited by DattebayoXShannaro, 02 November 2014 - 03:29 PM.

#28 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:40 PM

I am kinda sad that we will never see Lee vs Neji. It only happened in the spin off manga...

#29 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:56 PM

I am kinda sad that we will never see Lee vs Neji. It only happened in the spin off manga...

I'm sad we never got to see Neji/TenTen, they made such a awesome comedy duo, as did Neji and Lee, Why did Kishi have to mess up the greatest act in Konoha.

iAnby7W.gif

#30 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 05:22 PM

I'm sad we never got to see Neji/TenTen, they made such a awesome comedy duo, as did Neji and Lee, Why did Kishi have to mess up the greatest act in Konoha.

Kishi should have written in between arcs to ease up the tension. The teacher who commented the pairing issues outwright said that side characters could be used to make the main realize things or cheer him up. When Naruto was unable to rescue Sasuke with the Sai arc, he should have shown Lee being able to defeat or having a tie with  Neji and encourage Naruto that he can do it as well.

I personally ship Lee and Tenten more.

#31 NSmakessense

NSmakessense

My username is still valid

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 05:49 PM

Dear Santa,

In this 2 final chapters of Naruto I just wish one thing, and one thing only. Could you please give me a conclusive ending? Because I've been a nice boy and I don't think I deserve to wait one more month to know what happened with the rest of Naruto's dreams. You know, the ones about getting his love returned and becoming Hokage.

That's my only wish this year so please Santa hear me out on this, because I know you want this kitten to end too.

Sincerely,                   

David

feDPriJ.gif

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” — Ging, HxH, ep. 148

#32 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:00 PM

Dear Santa,

In this 2 final chapters of Naruto I just wish one thing, and one thing only. Could you please give me a conclusive ending? Because I've been a nice boy and I don't think I deserve to wait one more month to know what happened with the rest of Naruto's dreams. You know, the ones about getting his love returned and becoming Hokage.

That's my only wish this year so please Santa hear me out on this, because I know you want this kitten to end too.

Sincerely,                   

David

Christmas is too far away, it will be over before Santa can do anything. Thanksgiving is closer so maybe writing a letter to the Thanksgiving Turkey and Cranberry Juice would be more appropriate? I'm British so I'm not really sure but that is what you pray to on Thanksgiving right? Turkey and Cranberrys?

iAnby7W.gif

#33 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:04 PM

Will be back with Part 3 this coming Spring :3

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#34 NSmakessense

NSmakessense

My username is still valid

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:14 PM

Christmas is too far away, it will be over before Santa can do anything. Thanksgiving is closer so maybe writing a letter to the Thanksgiving Turkey and Cranberry Juice would be more appropriate? I'm British so I'm not really sure but that is what you pray to on Thanksgiving right? Turkey and Cranberrys?

LOL I'm also european so I don't know about that, but cosider this as my antecipated gift XD

feDPriJ.gif

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” — Ging, HxH, ep. 148

#35 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 08:42 PM

LOL I'm also european so I don't know about that, but cosider this as my antecipated gift XD

I'd consider writing to Guy Fawkes, as Bonfire night is on Wednesday, but considering the night is originally meant to celebrate him betting burnt to death for attemping to blow up the house of Lords in protest to the oppression of anyone who wasn't a protestant christian, I'd probably get cursed rather than gifted so I won't do that.

iAnby7W.gif

#36 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 02 November 2014 - 10:17 PM

I can't begin to imagine the pressure Kishi is getting for those last two chapters.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#37 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 02 November 2014 - 10:20 PM

I want to see Anko and Yamato, poor individuals have almost been forgotten in the war, Sasuke and his merry morons just left her laying there unconcious, they call themselves men, pathetic, they are, how can you consider the possability of these guys changing sides if they just left her there. Also poor Yamato nobody even bothered to contemplate a rescue mission, just automatically dismissed him....him possesing the first Hokage's DNA should have been enough to try and stage a rescue mission to stop the DNA from getting into the wrong hands....Also the lack of him in any promotion material has me worried he's dead.

Hm....this post was originally meant to be a funny post but looks like it turned quite serious....Poor Yamato he was the second true believer of NaruSaku after Sasuke.

Maybe Yamato will show up this week like "SUPRISE, MOTHERTRUCKER!"

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#38 Heisenberg

Heisenberg

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 08:10 AM

I wanna actually know what Sakura thinks about NS for once. I don't just want her to say "ya ya k" to Naruto's confesiona

#39 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 02:03 AM

I wish for Sakura to move on from her Sasuke-kun and see Naurto (in a romantic way). She is now a strong and beautiful Kunoichi, but just hate the fact that she can't give up on Sasuke. My last wish for Sakura to accomplish!

Kakashi's explanation from 693 says hi.
Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#40 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 08:30 AM

Sasuke should've been put to trial; he also should've been more in-character with his deep-rooted anger and dignity--not apologizing to everyone with a softened face like everyone's favorite anti hero (he'll always be a villain in my book after what he did to Naruto Sakura Kakashi and Karin).
Naruto should've kittening confessed to Sakura and by gods she should not have mewled at Sasuke to take her with him. >.< I love Sakura but wow...that was one disgusting cringe-worthy face she made.
Too many things to name...erase the Hinata part or have Naruto rejecting her for Sakura..not damn settling for her.
I'll have to write an essay about it. >.>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users