#501 kidNinja

kidNinja

Ruining your life since 1992

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:00 AM

QUOTE (Pink Chidori @ May 11 2013, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I loved this chapter. It covered some things I wanted to know such as why Rin died. Now that I know, I am saddened, but proud of her bravery. Loved Hinata taking a leadership role. She's really showing her strength and improvement. wub.gif

Sakura in this chapter only added to it. Finally seeing her more often. Keep it up Kishi.

Looking at your sig, there doesn't seem to be a pairing you don't like but of course there's nothing wrong with that since you can be satisfied with whoever ends up together.
NaruSaku...we believe in logic NOT fanfiction

Check out my story, Chain Reaction: Iron Revolution here

#502 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 12 May 2013 - 12:50 PM

QUOTE (kidNinja @ May 12 2013, 04:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looking at your sig, there doesn't seem to be a pairing you don't like but of course there's nothing wrong with that since you can be satisfied with whoever ends up together.

Basing on my observation something tells me the satisfaction won't be equal, but thats just me.

#503 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 13 May 2013 - 06:01 AM

QUOTE (kidNinja @ May 12 2013, 05:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I envy people like those. Unfortunately, I would definitely care if Kishimoto made NaruHina or SasuSaku canon and not NaruSaku. God, I'd be so angry and disappointed .... sleep.gif

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#504 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:07 PM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ May 12 2013, 11:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I envy people like those. Unfortunately, I would definitely care if Kishimoto made NaruHina or SasuSaku canon and not NaruSaku. God, I'd be so angry and disappointed .... sleep.gif

I am there too, but I would disappointed in the sense that the story doesn't support the pairings or even at times goes against them.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#505 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:40 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ May 13 2013, 05:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am there too, but I would disappointed in the sense that the story doesn't support the pairings or even at times goes against them.

Not just the story doesn't support those pairings but the theme, the development, the parallels, the saying of" the next generations will surpass the old". NS is the only pairing that supports all those things mentioned.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#506 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:49 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ May 13 2013, 05:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not just the story doesn't support those pairings but the theme, the development, the parallels, the saying of" the next generations will surpass the old". NS is the only pairing that supports all those things mentioned.

So yeah, if any couple happens besides NS in the end it would be a complete cop-out.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#507 Mistraal

Mistraal

Sakura's Personal Theorycrafter

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:Game Design, Writing, Anime, Tabletop RPGs, Video Games, Nerdity in all forms.

Posted 14 May 2013 - 12:35 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ May 13 2013, 07:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So yeah, if any couple happens besides NS in the end it would be a complete cop-out.

I think the only exception to this would be SasuSaku, especially if Sasuke does this 180 degree apologetic BS it's seeming like Kishi is about to have him do.

Really chaps my ass, he spends the entire manga turning into this psycho then the thing that finally saves him isn't even Team 7 related.

*grumble*

Edited by Mistraal, 14 May 2013 - 12:37 AM.

tumblr_mn7ior22z51qgap4ho7_r1_500.png

So THAT'S how it is!!!!

#508 kidNinja

kidNinja

Ruining your life since 1992

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:58 AM

So....I should be expecting the next chapter on Wednesday.
NaruSaku...we believe in logic NOT fanfiction

Check out my story, Chain Reaction: Iron Revolution here

#509 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:39 PM

I have a question. How could the Sanbi attack Konoha if Rin wasn't pregnant? th_twitchsmile.gif It can't be that easy to unleash a Bijuu, remember the days Akatsuki spent unsealing the jinchuurkis. Or maybe they wanted her to run amok like Gaara did, but I wish it would've been explained further. Or maybe I missed something, because not even Kishimoto could pull off a plothole that big.

When I read through the chapter again, the art looks terrible and funny..as some have pointed out, Sakura and Hinata looks off. But look at Rin in Page 17. It looks like her mouth is sewed together like a doll, and that she wears too much eyeliner. XD !

One more thing, where does the third play a hand in all of this? He let so many bad things happen during his reign. : (

Edited by sushi., 14 May 2013 - 05:52 PM.

ナルサク

#510 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:05 PM

Correction!!! tongue.gif Their sealing jutsu probably sucked, as they intended so it may be easier to release..... smile.gif or.............................. it could imply something ELSE kruemelmonsteryn0.gif *Ahem* they umm "messed her up" for the sake of the plan. wacko.gif (I'm joking with this)

Edited by Phantom_999, 14 May 2013 - 06:10 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#511 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:08 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ May 14 2013, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a question. How could the Sanbi attack Konoha if Rin wasn't pregnant? th_twitchsmile.gif It can't be that easy to unleash a Bijuu, remember the days Akatsuki spent unsealing the jinchuurkis. Or maybe they wanted her to run amok like Gaara did, but I wish it would've been explained further. Or maybe I missed something, because not even Kishimoto could pull off a plothole that big.

When I read through the chapter again, the art looks terrible and funny..as some have pointed out, Sakura and Hinata looks off. But look at Rin in Page 17. It looks like her mouth is sewed together like a doll, and that she wears too much eyeliner. XD !

One more thing, where does the third play a hand in all of this? He let so many bad things happen during his reign. : (

Image her actually being alive and well hidden somewhere. Well the fact that Naruto's seal had a decay period we can assume so did Rin's. It could have been setup to blow up when she arrived in Konoha. Now how was that possible isn't explained. Gotta wait and see.

#512 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:40 PM

Like all sealing jutsu it proabbly has a release of some sort. Kushinas seal was just at its weakest during pregaancy.

theoretically the mist nin could have sealed it in her and either have a timed release or have someone nearby to relase it at the right moment
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#513 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:01 PM

I believed this was an agreement between Konoha and the Mist, and that the Mist betrayed Konoha after the sealing was done. So I thought Konoha knew what kind of seal they used on Rin.

So the Mist, kidnapped Rin, then sealed the Sanbi inside of her? I thought they sealed it, then kidnapped her. tongue.gif Because if Kakashi noticed, he should've notified the third and they should've come up with a better solution than to send a kid alone. I thought that Kakashi noticed the betrayal too late and rushed of to save her. And Minato sensei, knowledgable with sealing jutsu.

ナルサク

#514 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:34 PM

I'm guessing the Shiki Fujin is the strongest of all sealing jutsu since for Naruto it was weakening when he turned 13.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#515 Pink Chidori

Pink Chidori

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 07:48 AM

QUOTE (kidNinja @ May 12 2013, 01:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh yes, I love plenty of pairings. But their are some I'm not too fond of. But eh, I like discussing what I like more. biggrin.gif

I noticed that they also all involve Team 7 and/or Hinata with Team 7 members. Four of my beloved characters all wrapped up in beautiful little pairings of twos...or threes. pictureem0.gif love.gif

Edited by Pink Chidori, 18 May 2013 - 07:50 AM.

20ic8s1.png

✧Big Three Shipper
           |NaruSaku|NaruHina|SasuSaku|

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users