• Please log in to reply
1107 replies to this topic

#1101 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Mostly drawing, playing games and watching anime. Normal things, I think.

Posted 12 August 2008 - 08:55 PM

After the explosion started to quell the bunshin noticed something. Leaves started to descend upon the field of battle. And the wind began to pick up. "There signs Hitori. That tide of this battle is in our favor. If you know what I mean." He winked at the two of them trying to get both of them to understand the meaning.

The main bunshin sat down and began to chant while running through seals. "Hey, can you buy me some time guys? I'll need some time before I can use this." He went back to chanting.

why yes. that is my adorable sister hugging a dakimura. got a problem?

#1102 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 12 August 2008 - 10:53 PM

The clones finish their handsigns, and say, "Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu! (Water Dragon Projectile Technique)" Large funnels of water come out of the large pond and river, and begin to flood into the forest, flooding it and heading towards the enemy.

#1103 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 13 August 2008 - 05:09 AM

Hitori grumbled, and summoned more chakra to his hands, "Um, Ikari-sensei, not that I'm complaining, but that water jutsu is not going to be stopped easily..." Hitori let out a breath, and aimed at the incoming water that was flooding the grounds, "Fuuton: Kazebakufuu no Jutsu!!!!"

The powerful winds knocked away the incoming water, and Hitori groaned as his arms felt heavy. Blasting out wave after wave of wind did that to a guy, "He's still not showing himself...just like a true shinobi would do." Hitori pulled out two katanas and looked around, "Like I said, no need to rush, sensei, but this could get ugly soon."

Hitori turned to Miyako, "So, any ideas on how to fight this guy, Miyako?"

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#1104 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Mostly drawing, playing games and watching anime. Normal things, I think.

Posted 13 August 2008 - 09:27 AM

Suddenly a sword handle popped up from the ground and the bunshin next to Hitori recognized it easily. "This should makes things easier." He pulled it up to reveal the familiar black Anbu sword of his youth. "This sword not only absorbs chakura but if you think about it. Most jutsu are chakura enhanced elements. So if I was too attack such jutsu, this sword should nullify the attack. Or should I say, it does nullify attacks."

Going through some katas real quick, the bunshin then turned around and headed straight at the attack's source of origin. "Here I come! Hitori! Guard that other guy till he's finished! He's creating a seal that should disable Trigen." The main bunshin then started to draw seals all over the ground in a circular pattern. "Now let's take him down." The bunshin that ran forward soon realized that he would be outnumbered but... "This should be easy." The trail of leaves that encircled them before started to follow the bunshin into his assault on Trigen and his bunshin.

#1105 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 02:03 PM

Trigen calculated that the water dragon would show them where he was, so he retracted his bunshin, and made three new ones, and he sent them running in different directions, armed to explode with confettee if caught.

He, himself leaped into the musky river to hide his scent and tracks, begining to swim down river.

#1106 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 14 August 2008 - 04:38 AM

Hitori stood at alert as his sensei's bunshins went after the opponent. He scanned the area, calm yet a bit eager to fight.

"Hm. I have to admit, this long range stuff really gives a work out on the senses." Hitori commented to his teammates. He closed his eyes while channeling out small wind ripples through the area; his personal sensory traps.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#1107 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 01:56 AM

"Tsk. Splitting off, eh?" After sensing the multiple chakura signatures he had no time to deal with fakes. He summoned three more bunshins and prepared for his strike. "Time to use my trump." The bunshin pulled his family scroll from its sleeve while wiping some blood on it. "Hyuuga Ichizoku! KAI!" The clone immediately channel chakura into his eyes and activated the bloodline. "Byakugan." He scanned the area and all was revealed to him. "You two follow the river. You, report back to Hitori."

"Right!" The three ran off into different directions before the bunshin exploded into smoke.

#1108 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 03:39 PM

Trigen noticed that one clone was gone. It relayed information to him. Byakugan? Hm. If that's how they want it.

He leaped out of the water, and he stood directly on it, and took his book out of the water-proof casing pocket where he also kept surprises. A true ninja he be, he knows what to do. Inside the book, he kept a secret weapon of massive proportions. A gift from the Land of Spring.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users