#1 Ausakura

Ausakura

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 04:40 PM

This is my theory.

I think it's the only explanation about Sarada that can help Sakura's character from being degradated even more (even if it's implicit that Sasusaku never had a kiss). And Karin's, of course! Why would a mother leave her child in the care of another like that?

Sasuke's DNA in Karin's drawer theory is just ridiculous. Well, the whole story of Naruto Gaiden is pretty ridiculous (including that kitten villain) but as the king of the obvious, Kishimoto can't be any more ridiculous like that. Or can he?

#2 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 04:49 PM

Well that could be a saving grace for her but at the same time, it'd imply that she and Sasuke TRIED to have a kid in which case I'd throw up my own spine and innards. :down:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#3 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 04:56 PM

Okay, there are a lot of problems with Sakura's character but her fertility vs sterility aren't one of them. Her character does not get degraded by Sasuke's and Karin's actions. Why would a mother leave her child in someone else's care? Well, that depends on the circumstances, but I don't understand this argument that Sakura's role as a mother to a child that isn't hers is somehow 'degrading'. Her agreeing to take on and raise a child that isn't hers should be seen as a positive, unless there were some sinister motive to it. And so far, we really don't know the circumstances around this convoluted relationship. 

Edited by Broken Figurine, 23 June 2015 - 04:57 PM.

#4 Ausakura

Ausakura

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 05:23 PM

Alright, but the degrading part isn't raising someone else's child. It's the total submissive behaviour Sakura has to Sasuke. They never had a relationship, never kissed, never had sex, never, never. Then it's just about having the possibility to call him "husband" and that's that? Awwww, hell no! It's just like Sarada makes her points: What the kitten is their relationship about? How can Sakura can stand this? Don't call this love because to love somebody you have love yourself FIRST! This is no way sign of self love. This is almost... Self pity. 

#5 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 05:31 PM

I have a sneaking suspicion that Sakura's 'fainting spells' from the beginning of the series are going to come back in. Either as Sakura's pregnant (and that Shizune's mention of it happening since her childhood is a red herring) or as the reason she can't have children. 

And as far as raising a child that isn't hers, there's no reason to masquerade as a Sasuke's wife even if she chose to raise his test tube baby. Sakura dusting a house full of Uchiha crap and wearing his clan symbol on his back — if Sarada is not hers and the marriage was never truly a marriage, just an arrangement of convenience for Sasuke — really paints Sakura in a stalkerish light. And she's simply not that way.

I don't see her as degrading herself so as to end her career to take care of Sasuke's illegitimate child, pretend she's his wife, and raise his child as hers while he leaves the village forever. Sakura's kind, but she's not crazy.

We'll see in the next two chapters what is real and what has been the red herring.

And if Kishimoto has Sakura turn out to be this way — stalkerish and giving everything up for Sasuke — then the whole Gaiden has been a red herring centered around Sakura's development, kindness and strength. When all along Kishimoto knew he was just going to leave her out in the cold again.

Those are my thoughts on this whole series: either the Gaiden is going to turn out to be Kishimoto's apology to Sakura fans, or the Gaiden is going to be one more chance for Kishimoto to make Sakura the scapegoat for everything that's wrong with this manga.

#6 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 05:41 PM

Sakura being sterile is the only logical explaination for any of this. I know people like to joke about Sakura doing anything for Sasuke, but I highly doubt she would put up with staying loyal to him after finding out he was with another woman.

Tricksie's right, the last two chapters will either lift up or drag down further Sakura's character

Edited by Namikaze Clan, 23 June 2015 - 05:43 PM.

#7 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 06:04 PM

Sakura being sterile is the only logical explaination for any of this. I know people like to joke about Sakura doing anything for Sasuke, but I highly doubt she would put up with staying loyal to him after finding out he was with another woman.

Tricksie's right, the last two chapters will either lift up or drag down further Sakura's character

To be honest, it couldn't get much worse than it is right now. So, it really doesn't matter in either case what happens to Sakura.

#8 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 06:22 PM

To be honest, it couldn't get much worse than it is right now. So, it really doesn't matter in either case what happens to Sakura.

It could always get worse. As tricksie pointed out, Kishi could reveal that Sakura entered a loveless marriage with Sasuke just for the illusion of being his "wife". At least with Sakura being barren and Karin being a donor, Sasuke remained faithful

#9 It's Deidara Hm

It's Deidara Hm

To write with a broken pencil is pointless.

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:My ships better sail

Posted 23 June 2015 - 07:17 PM

Would Karin be willing to just become a donor though without being with Sasuke at all? It was evident that she was kinda obsessed with him...

Also the question of why Karin would just give her daughter in another woman's care. This is all just so confusing I hope Kishi doesn't screw up Sakura's reputation any more than he already has

4d1ad0db251e88852e66f358afc86cde.gif

#10 Apollo

Apollo

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 07:23 PM

or sarada is a female Sasuke clone

#11 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 07:25 PM

or sarada is a female Sasuke clone

I doubt Sasuke would let Orochimaru live after making a clone of him

#12 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 07:26 PM

WOAH... WHAT THE F!

This would just degrade the story more and more, making it unbearable to even contemplate on it anymore. Sigh

#13 SlyNinjaKnight

SlyNinjaKnight

Loyal Follower of the OTP of Naruto

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Fandoms: Naruto, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Star Wars and others.

Wish that Kishi would just stop trying to 'fix' Naruto, I guess that no one ever told him the phrase 'digging your own grave'. I will remember fondly the characters that made me love Naruto that were sacrificed at the all-mighty altar that is money (and crazy fan boys/girls).

Posted 23 June 2015 - 08:06 PM

I think that if Sakura was sterile and had agreed to raise Sasuke and Karin's child, Sarada, you could look at it in two opposing view points: one, Sakura is being a very caring person in taking care of Sarada since Sasuke and Karin, seemingly refuse to raise their own daughter, or two, Sakura's character has so totally been destroyed by Kishi that all she is now is a slave to Sasuke's every whim.

I will also raise a complimentary theory here: I wonder if Sakura's womb was damaged during the war at some point, Sasuke convinced Karin to be a surrogate and that's why Sarada's apparently has Karin's DNA as well as Sasuke's. Also, Sakura could have easily put a genjutsu over her body to make people think that she was pregnant.

But as others have said, the Naruto Gaiden has pretty much hit rock bottom...though with Kishi, not sure if there is a rock bottom for him to hit.

#14 Apollo

Apollo

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 08:16 PM

I doubt Sasuke would let Orochimaru live after making a clone of him

Why wouldn't he? Orochiamru creates a Sasuke clone and Sasuke can start up a clan again. 

#15 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 08:21 PM

I think in the end, we'll see ss second child and nh third child.
Salad will become the onee chan like itachi and nh third child will have byakugan.

#16 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 08:26 PM

Why wouldn't he? Orochiamru creates a Sasuke clone and Sasuke can start up a clan again.

Because if orochimaru made a clone of Sasuke, he would use the clone for a possible new host. Sarada's life would be at a huge risk.

Besides, when Orochimaru first meet Sarada he didn't even recognize her. I'm sure if she was a clone made by him, Orochimaru would have immediately known.

#17 Apollo

Apollo

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 08:30 PM

Because if orochimaru made a clone of Sasuke, he would use the clone for a possible new host. Sarada's life would be at a huge risk.

Besides, when Orochimaru first meet Sarada he didn't even recognize her. I'm sure if she was a clone made by him, Orochimaru would have immediately known.

Well it could be because he didn't recognize her since i doubt he saw her growing up and if if Mitsuki or whatever is actually Orochimaru then it would sort of add up.

I'm not saying this is a possbilities im just speculating. 

#18 Hatted

Hatted

Genin

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 08:34 PM

I doubt sakura would be happy remembering the FHP in the last chapter if sasuke really cheated her I mean; why her would be so happy and blushing if she knew after he did this for she, him had sex with another woman ? I still don't think sarada is karin daughter but if her is probably her is not a "natural" kid between sasuke and karin

I think that if Sakura was sterile and had agreed to raise Sasuke and Karin's child, Sarada, you could look at it in two opposing view points: one, Sakura is being a very caring person in taking care of Sarada since Sasuke and Karin, seemingly refuse to raise their own daughter, or two, Sakura's character has so totally been destroyed by Kishi that all she is now is a slave to Sasuke's every whim.

I will also raise a complimentary theory here: I wonder if Sakura's womb was damaged during the war at some point, Sasuke convinced Karin to be a surrogate and that's why Sarada's apparently has Karin's DNA as well as Sasuke's. Also, Sakura could have easily put a genjutsu over her body to make people think that she was pregnant.

But as others have said, the Naruto Gaiden has pretty much hit rock bottom...though with Kishi, not sure if there is a rock bottom for him to hit.

If it's confirmed sarada is not hers, the reason her be raising the kid is 100% the feelings romantic for sasuke, just look the panel with her blushing in the last chapter

I wonder if Sakura's womb was damaged during the war at some point

madara stabbed sakura's belly so what i think happened is; sasuke travels with sakura but sakura cannot give kids to sasuke and some day they find oro experiments and see a little girl , sakura starts to love the child and asks sasuke to get the baby with them so some years after sakura comes to the village with babysarada (this is probably the reason because no one in the village really saw her pregnant)

Or in the end sarada is sakura's daughter 

#19 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 08:45 PM

@hatted
Sasuke kill naruto and sakura will still love him.
She will forgive him even if he impregnant every female characters in this manga.
She'll forgive him.

#20 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 09:05 PM

Well it could be because he didn't recognize her since i doubt he saw her growing up and if if Mitsuki or whatever is actually Orochimaru then it would sort of add up.

I'm not saying this is a possbilities im just speculating.

I'm sure Orochimaru would have kept tabs on his future host. Also when you think about it, I don't think Orochimaru would be interested in Uchihas anymore since he seems to have found Obito's Sharingan collection

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Naruto Gaiden, spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users