170 replies to this topic

#81 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 01:57 AM

Well he is the "main star" of the show, that is until he gets screwed (no pun intended, actually pun intended) in the end.

Should haves named it after Salad.

#82 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 02:14 AM

Should haves named it after Salad.

Would have if the name wasn't laughable.

#83 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 16 May 2015 - 02:20 AM

I'm betting Shin's father is someone we know very well, and that someone is Madara. I mean the guy has survived almost everything. Why not include him again just to rehash stuff we already know?

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#84 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 08:25 AM

I'm betting Shin's father is someone we know very well, and that someone is Madara. I mean the guy has survived almost everything. Why not include him again just to rehash stuff we already know?

Gross, shriveled-up Madara giving his seed. I'm actually hoping Shin's father is Sasuke just to mess with SS fans some more.

#85 griff142

griff142

Member of Kishi's execution squad

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Interests:I love anime. I am also a football geek and video game nerd.

Posted 16 May 2015 - 02:15 PM

Hard to do a love triangle when Bolt and Salad are destined for each other.

It is known.

Could have done this at the beginning in the manga with NS to save all the hassle but no it was too easy. Also it is known but it will be the most forced thing you will see like NH and SS.

#86 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 02:44 PM

I'm betting on a evolution of the Zetsu clones, the fact his Sharingan is always active suggests he isn't a naturally born Uchiha. So this could be pointing towards Kabuto continuing his research. who was able to get samples of the Zetsu's and make them stronger, as well as got DNA from Yamato, had access to all of Orichimaru's research, and knew about Obito's secrets. It's possible that the Jutsu Itachi placed him under had an adverse effect and Kabuto could havebecome obsessed with Itachi. Plus we've seen that he's not avove experimenting on himself.

Oh and the last thing we saw him do is use Senju DNA to heal Sasuke, so he probably had samples of Sasuke's DNA as well.

Edit: It's wierd originally I was OK with Salad and Bolt, but in the past three chapters and the promotion work, I've come to really dislike Bolt, and really don't think he's good enough for Sarada, who so far is the only likeable charactor.

Edited by harry4e, 16 May 2015 - 02:46 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#87 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 09:40 PM

Edit: It's wierd originally I was OK with Salad and Bolt, but in the past three chapters and the promotion work, I've come to really dislike Bolt, and really don't think he's good enough for Sarada, who so far is the only likeable charactor.

I feel the same. Sarada's story is compelling. Bolt's, however, is not. 

#88 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 09:47 PM

Bolt is too simple, boring, and annoying.

#89 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 09:57 PM

I think it's because Sarada is easier to have sympathy with being abandoned by her dad and not being as bratty as Bolt. 

Bolt is too simple, boring, and annoying.

I'm starting to warm up to Bolt, if he makes a comment shooting down NH he'll get double whammy points.

#90 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 16 May 2015 - 10:02 PM

I think it's because Sarada is easier to have sympathy with being abandoned by her dad and not being as bratty as Bolt. 

I'm starting to warm up to Bolt, if he makes a comment shooting down NH he'll get double whammy points.

If he makes a comment about Naruto loving another woman then he'll get triple points of like able points from me. Salad is much more likeable to me than bolt and the mop which are the only thing that is keeping NH together. I still can't believe he chose Salad and Buritto as their children's names. Akria Uzumaki sounds better than Boruto.
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#91 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 10:08 PM

If he makes a comment about Naruto loving another woman then he'll get triple points of like able points from me. Salad is much more likeable to me than bolt and the mop which are the only thing that is keeping NH together. I still can't believe he chose Salad and Buritto as their children's names. Akria Uzumaki sounds better than Boruto.

If Bolt says something to Sarada like "my dad is f-cking your mom" he'll get quadruple points!  Even dead people's names would've been better for Naruto's kids such as Kushina or Minato.  Seems like he forgot all about them since NH became canon.

#92 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 16 May 2015 - 10:42 PM

I just can't find it in me to care for any of these kids.

They're the product of some of the worse writing I have ever seen and the one writing them doesn't give two craps of what he's putting them through or why. He's just doing this for money and it blatantly shows.

Just put naruto out of it's misery.

Edited by redrose3443, 17 May 2015 - 03:06 AM.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#93 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 11:22 PM

It's probably Shisui, given the fact that he's angry about Itatchi's death. Kishi's rehashing Obito's story

#94 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 01:41 AM

Can I ask what you both find compelling about Sarada? I don't disagree that Bolt is boring, but I can't say there's anything remarkable about Sarada. Her narrative, to me, seems so blatantly contrived and a pathetic attempt to create forced drama. Paired with Kishi's tendency to heap greatness upon the Uchiha, I find her every bit as unlikeable as Bolt.

ETA: I read a few posts after yours and I DO get why she might be sympathetic. But I can't get past how forced the plot is. 

Edited by Narufan85, 17 May 2015 - 01:42 AM.

#95 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 01:46 AM

Yeah, with all those pictures, no birth certificate, Sakura apparent passing out, glasses, Uchiha related (in 2015), and no explanation given by anyone, it's too force.

Why no one go holy crap that a house in Konoha got destroyed? That's like a building in Manhatten collapse and no one would notice.

#96 griff142

griff142

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 01:57 AM

It really is too forced. Everything makes me want to say stop it to Kishi because this is too much for anyone to get because it lacks any substance and makes you want to scratch your head and say "why?".

#97 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 02:27 AM

........maybe I am off my rocker, but Naruto basically refusing a bento box "made of love from hinata" is a sign of...divorce? Nah, that would make too much sense.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 17 May 2015 - 02:27 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#98 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 02:30 AM

........maybe I am off my rocker, but Naruto basically refusing a bento box "made of love from hinata" is a sign of...divorce? Nah, that would make too much sense.

I don't honestly see what that has to do with anything. He waited but he eventually had to go meet with Sasuke.

#99 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 02:31 AM

Agreed, even if I'm not much of a fan PERIOD of any of this new generation.

Tell me about it, James. I told our own HalfDemonInuyasha on Skype that the way Naruto seems, it is as if he REALLLLLLLLLLY has lost the love in his marriage with Hinata. I mean, seriously.... ~_~ Wasn't he "SO" in "LOVE" with her?

#100 griff142

griff142

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 02:31 AM

Yes Kishi isn't going to let that one pass by. He will say Naruto was sick or something but him being sick of Hinata won't happen in a million years.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Naruto Gaiden

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users