253 replies to this topic

#41 Yuriko

Yuriko

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 13 November 2004 - 01:47 AM

lmao, hoku this is priceless, I can't stop laughthing at the way Ash-chan behaves.

#42 hokuten

hokuten

I am CLUTCH.

• Kage
  • 8,014 posts
  • Interests:EHRGEIZ: God Bless The Ring!

Posted 13 November 2004 - 02:38 AM

Click For Spoiler
Chapter 9: The Crew (Ship's Chef/Intellegence Officer)
Subtitle: Man Of A Thousand Names, UN/Donatello/solid_snake

Seven members, all experienced and well trained in their own ways. But even with such authors, artists, and debaters, what I really needed ... was an informant. Someone that can do intellegence recon and gathering, someone who can gain information at any costs ... even if it meant risking ones life. Those requirements ... and I needed a cook. There was a rumor of a man who was well capable of BOTH, but finding him was the tricky part. Or atleast I would have though so, until today ...

I was walking down the street going over to the Food Market of NT, when I ran into a young man walking rather quickly in the opposite direction. He stopped me for a moment and asked me-

"Excuse me good sir! Might if you point me in the direction of the ..." He paused for a moment, looked all around him as if he was being watched, then leaned in to whisper. "... NaruSaku Club?"

I gladly pointed in the direction in which I came from, since I had just left my club. And he continued on his way moving at the same quick pace. He seemed like a good lad, although something was very shady about him. It didn't matter at the moment, right now I was looking for another member I might be able to recruit into our crew. I made my way to the Food Square and it seemed like was a great crowd in front of one cafe. It must have just opened about a day or two ago and I assumed it must have some kind of attraction. So I walked over and waited in line. Just then I looked up to see the name of the place I was about to eat at and gave a wry laugh of disbelief.

"The Fox & Flower Cafe"

I said to myself and saw that the coloring was orange and pink. It was a very clever disquise that it was. I knew that since NaruSaku was taboo at the moment and that anything written with NaruSaku would be under close watch, whoever owned this cafe was very careful about their advertisement. Only another way to say "NaruSaku Cafe", now I was intrigued to meet the owner of this place. It must have had 50 or more people waiting in line for food. If people aren't coming here for the name, then the food must be exceptionally good! Of course I was always hungry and willing to try new things. Finally it was my turn to order food! As I was inside they had many various things to order:

1. Ramen Special: Miso, Soy Sauce, Salt & Pepper, Beef, Pork, or Chicken
2. Over Rice dishes: Beef, Chicken, Pork, Fish, Tofu
3. Buns Galore: Ramen Bun, BBQ Bun, Croquette Bun, etc.
4. Western Taste: Hamburger Any way you want! (cheese, bacon, teriyaki, etc)
5. Chef's Speical: Super Speghetti! (Voted #1 in town!)
6. Sweet Tooth: Coconut custard Bun, Fried Seasame ball w/ Red Bean, chocolate cake, fruit parfait (w/ season), ice cream (w/ season)

There were so many choices I didn't know where to begin, so I just ordered the Chef's Special, "Super Speghetti". It said #1 in town, so I assumed they meant best here in NT, but I would find out anyway. But here was the wierd part, they started to ask me question like-

"Okay sir, please answer the following question as best as you can, but please try not to think too hard. Question one: If you had a choice between NaruSaku, N***H***, and S***S*** which would you have?"

Of course I answered with NaruSaku, but that was when the entire cafe went silent and everyone was looking at me. It was as if everyone was looking at me like some kind of a diseased or crazy person. I looked all around me, people giving me awkward looks, and some even looks of disgust. The waitress looked at me for a moment, but then tried to get everyone back to normal, but no one was listening. Suddenly a man came out of the kitchen, possibly the head chef and owner, wiping his hands on his apron, wondering why the shop had just gotten silent. The waitress walked over to the chef, and quickly told waht happened.

"Okay people, just go on about your business! It's just an answer, he didn't really mean it! It's just an option of flavoring, sheesh!"

And then as if nothing had happened, everyone went back to normal, eating and going about their business. The chef went back into the kitchen to cook and the waitress leaned in to me and whispered to me.

"Sorry about that, but please stop by after closing, the head chef and owner would like meet you."

I nodded my head, and business when back to normal. After a few hours of heavy traffic, business began to slow down and the mass of people slowly slimmed down to a few. I guess it was almost closing time as the last few people left the cafe, and the waitress closed the door. I stayed there sitting in my seat, eating a couple of coconut custard buns. She closed up shop, locked the front door, cleaned the tables (except the one I was sitting at), and pulled down the window shades. Soon after a moment or two, that same head chef came out of the kitchen taking off his apron and hanging it up on the all. He was a fairly young man and had a very bright face about him. He sat down across from me, and signaled to the waitress (who I assumed was his wife) to bring out some tea. Thus we began to talk ...

"You know, you're one of the first people to answer NaruSaku. Most times they say Naru- and the entire place is watching them, and they end up saying N***H***, just so they don't cause trouble. But you ... you said it out without any fear or care for consequence. In this city you either have a deathwish, or you're new to this town."

I grinned at those words, and replied with, "And you, bold enough to name your cafe Fox & Flower? It's what first attracted me to this place, second was the food."

"Oh really?" He gave a smirk as he knew I knew this was a cafe that indirectly supports NaruSaku, if not openly.

"You know who I am?"

"Aye, that I do. You're Hokuten from the NaruSaku Club. I've heard something happened while you were away. But it was never clear. I'm very honored to have you here, but why is it that you've come now?"

"I've once heard of a man and his wife, that travel from one city to another searching for a place that support NaruSaku openly. I've also heard that this man was a deep cover Intellegence Officer and uses his cover as a chef to gain information from others. But finding him was always a tricky part, always moving, changing names. Of course, I've yet to meet him."

"Oh and I've heard much about you! From what I've just learned, you're starting a new crew and you're gonna be waging war upon the N***H***'s?" The chef gave a harty laugh, and his wife brough out tea for us. He knew he was caught, but was in the presence of someone on his side for once. He also knew where I was going with this, so he decided to play along. "So now that I'm exposed, I suppose I'll have to kill you now?"

"I won't stop you, deep cover agent rule number 1 is never get caught. But then you won't be able to take up on a chance to become active again! I know you've been wanting to get into action for quite some time. Only gathering information, and fighting on the sidelines."

He scoffed at me once, but also had a very big grin upon his face. "Hmph! Don't bother going on! You had me when you first ordered NaruSaku!"

We stood up and shook hands. Now I have my Intellegence Officer, and as an additional bonus, one hell of an awesome chef!

As we discussed our next meeting, he would stay put until I would call for him. Keep running the cafe for more information gathering, until it was time for us to leave. I said my good nights for that day and returned back to the club. But what news awaited me as I returned I could not have expected ...

To Be continued.

-------------

Chapter 9 is finished.

Now I'm hungry for writing that damn Menu. *rampages off* FOOOOOOODDDD!!!!

sushiset1_shrimp.gifHard-Gay-animated-sprite.gif
"Shiny. Let's go be bad guys."

#43 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 November 2004 - 02:52 AM

Hmmm so I'm engineer/navigator now? Instead of just engineer? Heh that would be interesting.

At least that's what ya said on NarutoForums.

#44 sharingank

sharingank

Inner Kyuubi

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts
  • Interests:Uh...stuff. I like Naruto. Wow. What a surprise. Gaara, Kakashi, Neji, and Kankuro are the boys.

Posted 13 November 2004 - 03:33 AM

Hoku, this is absolutley a riot!! I'm loving it!! AND YOU GAVE ME AN ARMY OF KAKASHI PLUSHIES!!! XD XD XD *grumbles* I wish I had an army of KAKASHIS to play with....

*pouts*

AND ALPHA'S MY SISSY!!! YAY!!!! AND AETHOS AND ARASHI ARE RIVALS!! XD XD XD WOOT!!!

#45 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 13 November 2004 - 03:44 AM

This is awesome Hoku-kun! It can only get better.

#46 Uzumaki Naruto

Uzumaki Naruto

Hokage

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 13 November 2004 - 04:55 AM

I prefer being called Uzumaki Naruto hehehehehe. I like the title you gave me =p . So a chef eh? My specialties are ramen noodles in a cup and spaggittie happy.gif. Other then that, i hope you guys like burned to a crisp steak with burned to a crisp hamburger.

I had a feeling you might of done something like an intellegence officer. Hehe, I guessed right, but the chef thing surprised me, i like to cook my ramen and spaggittie happy.gif i actually make decent spaggittie happy.gif

#47 alphabet

alphabet

dumpling-buns

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:...

Posted 13 November 2004 - 05:39 AM

I LOVE THIS! And I have a HAMMER! AHAHAHAHA!!!

Erm, *ahem*.

Can't wait for more!!!
Posted Image

#48 Tatsu_no_Houou

Tatsu_no_Houou

Shinigami Shinobi: "Rei" or Sei Yukigawano

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, writing stories\poems, reading stories\poems, drawing, Computers, Science

Posted 13 November 2004 - 05:50 AM

Heh, although I know I won't make the crew or even a mention in the grand scheme of things...

Excelent tale! It's as drawing as One-Peice and has the excelent writing that most fanfics I have seen lack!

*points to the majority of authors at ff.net with a wince*

I really hope you can get some one to manga-tize this adventure...or at least draw some pictures. ITS OUTSTANDING!!!!!

Can't wait for more of your tale oh story-weaver

"Dreams echo in the void of time, striving for completion, childhood dreams, innocent things. To each his or her own"~Me

Well my other favorite quotes... you'd have to click this link wont you.
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

#49 Yuriko

Yuriko

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 13 November 2004 - 04:55 PM

hey hoku-kun, is it late for me to be in the HMS narusaku? I want to join Ash-chan kakashi rampage with my naruto's plushies aswell. XD

btw, nice story so far happy.gif

#50 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 November 2004 - 03:19 AM

HAHA I just read the chapter and I loved it

Yes I SOOOOOOOOOO have seen the One Piece. I found it before Luffy don't cha know but I left it in it's place so he could find it!

Heh seems 'Rashi's my rival eh? Well looks like I'm comedy relief and I don't mind. In fact I fit in good as comic relief.

#51 hokuten

hokuten

I am CLUTCH.

• Kage
  • 8,014 posts
  • Interests:EHRGEIZ: God Bless The Ring!

Posted 15 November 2004 - 08:26 PM

Click For Spoiler
Chapter 10: The Crew (The Insider)
Subtitle: Unexpected Volunteer, HH/HFB

As I returned from Fox & Flower Cafe, I saw that there was a commotion going on instide the club. Suddenly a bottle came FLYING out the door way as I opened it, and caught the bottle midair just before it hit me in the face. I stood there at the entrance and was welcomed by some sort of argument. All I saw were angry people arguing amongst themselves, again, and another guest tied up in the corner and gagged. To my surprise it was that same boy that I ran into asking for directions to my club.

Alpha seemed fairly angry. "I don't believe him! He's just trying to get in so he can rat us out!"

"But he did come with information to help us..." Arashi spoke calmly.

"Well I don't like it! Not one bit! I mean who comes in here from the enemy and openly tells us such news like this!? He speaks bloody traitor to me!" Aethos spat.

"Regardless of him being a defect, or an insider, we wait for hoku's return." Smiter spoke.

And that was when Blayze noticed me at the door.

"Ahh Lloyd! You've returned!" He gladly announced and saw that I had a bottle of vodka in hand. "Is that a new bottle brother!? When did you get it!?"

I looked around, as everyone seemed to calm down from whatever it was that was happening. I was a little confused and was tired of always coming home to conflict. So I handed Blayze the bottle and replied.

"I just got it, as it was about to HIT ME when I opened the door. Paul, what's going on here?"

"Um ... yeah that's my fault." Admitted Aethos, but at least he was admitting it.

A little annoyed, but as long as it wasn't the rum I was okay. "It's okay, but do try not to waste our booze. Tisn't cheap you know! Now what's going on and why is that boy tied up?"

"He's a spy, or so most of us think. He says he's from N***H*** and brings you some interesting news." Smiter explained to me. "He had just arrived earlier today, strangely enough right after you left. We were unsure of his intentions, and we gave him a chance to explain himself. But Aethos recognized he was a part of the N***H***, so we tied him up until your return."

So, that's why he was acting shady when we first ran into each other. Although at a time like this, I wouldn't be surprised if they were to send a spy to us. So I walked over to the poor boy who was gagged and recognized me as the same man who gave him directions. He wasn't struggling, but simply sat there quietly looking at me like a cooperative prisoner. So I ungagged him, and began to question his motives.

"So tell me why you are here, and what is this news you bring for us?"

Almost immediately he answered-

"I'm not telling you anything! I only need to speak with Hokuten!"

Everyone in the bar began to laugh at the poor boy, only because he didn't realize exactly WHO he was talking to. As I tried to stop laughing, I told him-

"I don't think you're in the position to be making any demands, dear boy! Now why don't you tell us why you're here? And why you need only speak to Hokuten." I began to try and interrogate him.

"..." He spoke nothing then and kept his mouth shut.

I nodded my head. "Okay. You're very determined to speak to him only. It must be something important or you wouldn't be here. Or perhaps my crew are right? You're only a spy trying to infiltrate us and then backstab us at the most oppurtune time, aye?"

"..." Still not another word. I had to admit he was strong willed, but sadly he was apart of the Enemy.

"Oy! Come on Lloyd! Let's 'ave a bit o' fun with him eh?" Blayze playing spoke.

I held my hand to Blayze as to hold on for one more moment. I guess it must be serious as he has been very calm and held in reserve to meet me. So I decided to just see what would happen.

"Come now, boy. Just a minute ago my crew were about to submit you to such horrors you can only imagine! If I hadn't stopped them, who knows where you might have ended up? Possibly naked on your bare arse on the street out in Yaoi town?"

"!!!" That got his attenttion, and finally he realized who I was.

And I saw the look in his eyes. "Aye lad, you're seeking Hokuten? Well you are in the presence of him." And I gladly bowed my head to him with a smirk upon my face.

"h-hokuten..." It as a bit of disbelief since he didn't know who I was when we first bumped into each other, but also relief that he had finally found me in person. "OH GOD! That's right! I have important news for you!"

He was about to speak and unfold his tale he stopped in midbreath, as he looked around and saw that we were not alone. "What? Go on? Don't delay with the urgency!"

"I need to speak with you in private."

"No lad, what you say to me is also for my crew's ears. Either you tell us all, or we send you to Yaoi town anyway!"

I pretty much gave him an ultimatum, the offer of just to speak or be sent to Yaoi town Yakuza style. Thus he began to speak ...

"The N***H*** are plotting against you-"

Everyone in the room laughed and scoffed at the already known news.

"So what? We already know that, it's not like they keep it a secret!" Blayze said.

"Yes, but this time it's different. They plan to finish you off for good. Starting with the assassination of the leader, Hokuten. They know you've been regrouping members and gaining new strong ones. It was only after you've recruited Sharingank that they began to worry."

"HAH! See my sister IS famous! Told you so! Now fork over the my money!" Alpha punched Arashi, who grumpily forked over 10 pieces of gold. While Ash had a big smile upon her face as she found it amusing.

"Even after they struck at you while you were gone, you grow stronger in spirit, morale, and reputation. It's come to a point that they have an almost HATE to call you prejudice or heretics. As I have been a long time member of them, I've never seen them so obsessed to overtake you. They also plan to attack soon, very very soon. But the time has not been specified."

"I did find that funny how we don't even have 100 members yet, and we're still popular? You hear that Paul? We're the underdogs here!" I cheerfully spoke.

"Hear-Hear!" He glady agreed and toasted with a mug full of spiced rum to drink!

The boy was confused and tried to speak seriously. "How can you all be so high spirited at a time like this!? I come baring grave news with possibly the end of your faction, yet you still celebrate and drink!?"

"Oh? And why are you here master ... ?" I asked him.

"My name is HyugaHinata, or HinatasFanBoy. You may call me HH." And he looked down.

"Well, Master HH. They either overestimate us, or think we must be some kind of superpower! But we are neither! We are simply defending what we believe in, even if it means being looked down upon. They can brand us as rogues, outcasts, diseased, heretics, haters, or even Pirates! Ooh! I like the sound of that, Pirates! But we are who we are, and we believe in what we believe."

The boy, HH, must have saw some kind of aspiration in my speech, for he had that look of admiration of what we do. I gladly untied him, and asked him ...

"So tell me young master, why are you here? And why do you so willingly seek to help us? You know when they find out, you will be called a traitor and not welcomed upon their ranks anymore?"

"Aye, that I knew before I came here. But there are so many people here that I like, and they are very kind to me. They don't hate me for my beliefs and they respect me." He smiled gladly, then he straight at me. "Good Sir! I wish to volunteer my services for your cause!"

He stood up and saluted me as if I were some Admiral ... Ooh! I like the sound of that too! "Admiral Hokuten..." I spoke to myself, then shook off the moment to look at the poor lad. I smiled gladly, and put a strong arm onto his shoulder. "Aye, you're a good strong willed and young man! Welcome to the NaruSaku! WHAT SAY YOU!?"

And everyone in the bar, including our new recruit bellowed merrily.

"AYE!"

And thus we celebrated our newest recruit, HH, and everyone began to warmly welcome him. I took my mug of rum, and sat in the dark corner of the bar looking on my merry crew. And thoughts began to run through my mind. The time was almost upon us, they mean to strike soon. And this talk of an assassin ... Tch, I should feel so honored that they would be kind enough to buy me some company. It should be interesting to meet this ... "assassin".

To Be Continued.

----------

Chapter 10 is finished.

(I have to say I kinda enjoyed HH's introduction. Things are beginning to form, and it's almost time for us to set sail!)

sushiset1_shrimp.gifHard-Gay-animated-sprite.gif
"Shiny. Let's go be bad guys."

#52 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 15 November 2004 - 08:46 PM

Awesome, Hoku-kun. I think I found me in the fic, but it could easily be someone else. Anyway, awesome fic!

#53 Blayze

Blayze

Godaime|Erokage-sama

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 15 November 2004 - 08:49 PM

I can see that happening in real life, Lloyd tongue.gif

'What pairing do you support?'

'Naru-'

*sounds of weapons being drawn*

'-Hina.'

*sounds of weapons being put down*

'I mean Saku.'

*deathy silence*

'GET 'IM!'

#54 LoveHinaGuy

LoveHinaGuy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 15 November 2004 - 08:59 PM

*dies of luaghter*MAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS HALLARIOUS LOL!!!!! i hope i make another appence LOL biggrin.gif anyway GREAT FIC LOL OMG IT JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER AND NETTER LOL!!!!

^MADE BY STAR-CHANNNN!^

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

#55 Uzumaki Naruto

Uzumaki Naruto

Hokage

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 15 November 2004 - 10:47 PM

Hehehe, I have a wife eh? Hehehe, i love the story, this is good happy.gif
I guess I am a true ninja in your story eh? Need to know how to cook when your out there, very sneaky and i can gather information, now just for my weapon hehe. I hope it is lie a kuana or katana, they wont make much noise enspeacly when i do have to kill, or maybe I am not the killing type but the defending type who only has a few small things to protect others and self, hehe.

Seems I like to grin and laugh alot, well i believe that is really true, you almost can see me smiling even when I might be sad, cause i can chear myself up easily happy.gif

Great story Hoku happy.gif

Cant wait to see what happens next happy.gif

Hehe, i wonder how many more of us are left that need to be gathered.

#56 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 15 November 2004 - 10:53 PM

QUOTE (hokuten @ Nov 11 2004, 08:19 PM)
I didn't remember just how much I drank last night, but I found myself lying on the ground and my head pounding. I believe it was the gentle touch of a girl that woke me. She knelt down by my side and put a hand onto my shoulder.

"Uh-umm ... are you okay?"

I slowly got up trying to push myself off the ground, and she helped me sit up. I placed a hand to my head and tried to focus my eyes.

"Uugghh ... where am I? How did I get here ..."

As my eyes focused, I saw before me a young girl, possibly a few years younger than me. She had a meek and kind face about her as she was checking for any bleeding.

"Don't I know you?"

"N-no. Y-you just happened to have dropped right here in front of my home."

I shook my head and she helped me stand up. I brushed off myself, and looked around to get a feel of where I might have ended up. Although I couldn't really concentrate with this hangover.

"Bah! Damn you paul and your jagerbombs." I spoke to myself.

The girl seemed a little confued herself as I was talking to myself. I tried to take a step forward and stumbled slightly. She came to my aid, and took me off to the side to sit down on a bench for a bit.

"You're in the Arts Sector of NT. I just moved here as well, I'm sort of an artist myself, although I'm still learning."

Her voice was very soothing and quiet, I felt at peace for those few moments. Then I reached into my pockets to pull out some medicine and I asked her for some water. She got up rather quickly and moved into her home to bring me a glass of water. I thanked her, and took my hangover medicine. I sat there for a good minute to let the medicine work it's magic. The girl looked at me as I just sat there quietly without moving. Just then her tone of voice changed as if she were spooked.

"O-oh no! You have to go! Now!"

She meekly pushed me off and tried to brush me away. I didn't understand what had gotten into her all of a sudden. And naturally I felt concern ...

"Is something wrong? Are you in trouble?"

"No ... but you must leave quickly!"

"I have yet to learn you're name, but thank you."

I didn't want to cause anymore trouble for her, so I just decided to leave. As I walked away I saw that another woman, possibly her mother had just returned home. From my distance it looked as if the girl was being shouted at and being put down. I wanted to return to help her, but I thought that it would not be my place to interfere. And that was the last I saw of that kind girl, for now

Is that who I think it is? Anyway, awesome fic! *glomps*

#57 Blayze

Blayze

Godaime|Erokage-sama

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 15 November 2004 - 11:20 PM

I hope it IS you, Melly-chan!

#58 Yuriko

Yuriko

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 01:12 AM

QUOTE (hokuten @ Nov 15 2004, 04:26 PM)
PS.  Keira, I actually do have an opening for you in this fic, but you won't be here until after the H&E ARC.  Which is kind of a little ways to go, but dont worry I have a storyline for you. wink.gif

ok, hoku-kun *wonders what I will do in the fic*
so we are in the H&E Arc right now, right?

#59 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2004 - 02:11 AM

Heehee yes I'm an honest pirate after all. See cause I'm not like the other pirates on the grand line or the S***S*** pirate wanna-be's. I'm a honest hard working pirate with a heart of gold and a short tempered attitude XD

Man this fic reminds me of the .hack series.

#60 LoveHinaGuy

LoveHinaGuy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 02:34 AM

LOL in anycase that fic ROCKS tongue.gif

^MADE BY STAR-CHANNNN!^

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users