• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 MBKon

MBKon

Hm hm hm hm hm

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 607 posts
  • Interests:Girls, and girls, girls, did i mention girls?

Posted 26 February 2006 - 03:00 AM

I don't have anything against them. BUT! The nosy ones who think that their beloved SasuSaku is going to happen, even when Kishimoto draws the end of Naruto itself and it ends as NaruSaku, they would still believe that Kishimoto would make Sakura cheat on Naruto with Sasuke. And what i hate the most at some of them is

SakuSasu rules! Nartuo(thats a purposely made typo) should die and the manga will be cadlle Sausek!!!!!1222333

or

Dont worry my fellow SasuSaku suporters, we will have our SS moments very soonn....

yea right, NaruSasu is more likely to happen than that. mellow.gif

#2 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • Interests:Music, Books, Video Games, Magic the Gathering, eating healthy and exercising.

Posted 26 February 2006 - 03:30 AM

Alright! This is clearly an open cause for debate.

Ok so all I just got from your post is that narusaku might not happen, and sasusaku will.
But you said no facts to back it up nothing to fight with you.

your up against someone who used to be a naruhina lover, now narusaku. Tell us now since you didnt in your last post.

Why will sasusaku happen?
and why wont narusaku?

#3 PeacefulPhoenix

PeacefulPhoenix

THE PANDACAPOLYPSE SHALL BE SWIFT AND FUZZY

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,585 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 03:31 AM

yea.....NaruSaku is WAY more likely to happen....and come to think of it......mabye NARUTO would cheat on her........but that's as likely as Ino declaring she's a geek

#4 Jameshawking

Jameshawking

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 03:35 AM

Unless he's cheating on her with Ino....:grin:

#5 Twisting_Neather

Twisting_Neather

The Original Ninja Pimp Master

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Go, reading manga, watching anime... things like that.<br />Oh, I and I like to cosplay :)

Posted 26 February 2006 - 03:47 AM

Naruto cheating on Sakura with Ino :blink:

That’s like indefinably wrong!

#6 Jameshawking

Jameshawking

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 03:52 AM

Not If Sakura's in on it too!

#7 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • Interests:Music, Books, Video Games, Magic the Gathering, eating healthy and exercising.

Posted 26 February 2006 - 04:18 AM

haha guess the sasusaku thing died, so I gotta say this *grin*
Naruto going harem......hehe

#8 Jameshawking

Jameshawking

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 05:10 AM

QUOTE (Unknown-Warrior1223 @ Feb 25 2006, 10:35 PM)
granted, buit you die 2 seconds later...due to a "ancident" with the alligators

I wish for a Naruto RPG with NaruSaku and NegiHina......i'm as hooked to them as i am NaruSaku

QUOTE (StarlightAngel @ Feb 25 2006, 11:18 PM)
haha guess the sasusaku thing died, so I gotta say this *grin*
Naruto going harem......hehe

HAREMHAREMHAREMHAREMHAREMHAREM lol.
anyway, those are both very good questions. I'd actually like to see some of their responses, if you have any.

#9 MBKon

MBKon

Hm hm hm hm hm

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 11:29 AM

I don't have anything against them. BUT! The nosy ones who think that their beloved SasuSaku is going to happen, even when Kishimoto draws the end of Naruto itself and it ends as NaruSaku, they would still believe that Kishimoto would make Sakura cheat on Naruto with Sasuke. And what i hate the most at some of them is

'SakuSasu rules! Nartuo(thats a purposely made typo) should die and the manga will be cadlle Sausek!!!!!1222333'

or

'Dont worry my fellow SasuSaku suporters, we will have our SS moments very soonn....'

yea right, NaruSasu is more likely to happen than that. mellow.gif

I was saying that NaruSasu is more likely to happen then SasuSaku. You got me all wrong.

#10 Eagle8819

Eagle8819

Nostalgic Dreamer

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts
  • Location:The other side of the screen, giving fresh meat the scare of their life. :)

Posted 26 February 2006 - 11:54 AM

Well, perhaps you should have tried to state things more clearly?

When I first read it, I was, like, "What the hell are you talking about?"

What I did manage to decipher after around three times of reading, is that this topic revolves around "biased" thinking of Sasusaku, and that NaruSasu is more plausible than SasuSaku.

And as much as I did like to agree with you on that statement, based on the interaction between the trio, I'm afraid it's not coming true. Narusasu, that is. Even the fans of NaruSasu - at least, all that I have met so far - know that NaruSasu will never be canon. Kishimoto was not a fan of yaoi pairings, as far as my knowledge goes. Or at least I think so.

That said, I wouldn't rule out the possibility of Sasusaku, as nothing has been stated clearly, and many things were concluded by the fans own interpretations. Of course, I'm hoping for NaruSaku to be canon by the end of this (predictably long, long and long) series, but that's always the possibility it may not be NaruSaku.

All in all, thread moved to Icha Icha NaruSaku. Please try to steer clear of potential dramas, people.

#11 MBKon

MBKon

Hm hm hm hm hm

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 11:59 AM

i wasn't talking about how NaruSasu will happen, i meant that would be more likely to happen than 'It ends as a non SS pairing, and then Kishimoto decides that Sakura should cheat on whatever with Sasuke.'

I hate NaruSasu, but i know where those guys come from. They mostly think its going to happen cuz of 'the kiss' in volume 1

#12 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 01 March 2006 - 10:42 AM

I think That SS WON't Happen coz Sasuke is a Traitor(a deserter and other kind of a bastard) and Sakura is to loyal and too nice(?) to cheat on someone(especiallyon someone so cute like Naruto)
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users