Close
Photo

The Last: Naruto the Movie: Thread 1

2014 TheLast NarutoTheMovie2014 TheLastNarutoTheMovie NarutoMovie10 ShippudenMovie7 Naruto

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16422 replies to this topic

#121 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:49 PM

Apparently this is going to be not one, but a series of movies with newer characters , jutsu, and flashbacks to older events and characters

Where did you hear that?

That Naruto sketch makes him look a little different, so I keep wondering if maybe that's his son, and that it won't be spoiled until a further date.

Someone pointed it out, but the sketch with the casual clothes are somewhat similar to Hinata's. I hope that's just a coincidence.

#122 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:58 PM

Where did you hear that?

That Naruto sketch makes him look a little different, so I keep wondering if maybe that's his son, and that it won't be spoiled until a further date.

Someone pointed it out, but the sketch with the casual clothes are somewhat similar to Hinata's. I hope that's just a coincidence.

If it was Hinata's kid then why are his eyes not clear? :/

Edited by FoolishYoungling , 23 July 2014 - 05:58 PM.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#123 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:39 PM

Pish posh, hinata has nothing to do with this hot mess

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#124 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:45 PM

So what I gathered so far about this movie is that years and years after saving the world Naruto is neither hokage nor won the girl of his dreams over unless Kishi reveals that in the film before the manga which makes no goddamn sense

eh10ut.jpg

#125 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:25 PM

So what I gathered so far about this movie is that years and years after saving the world Naruto is neither hokage nor won the girl of his dreams over unless Kishi reveals that in the film before the manga which makes no goddamn sense

Mess. I would deem Naruto the worst anime in history if that happened.

#126 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Interests:Naruto <3 ;Drawing anime ; Watching anime and K-dramas; NaruSaku <3

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:38 PM

Same for me. I just want to see if all of them are gonna get a more mature, militant look like Naruto has. They would be even more cooler than they are now :happy:

yeah ^_^

tumblr_inline_ndxjyuuF571qlo98f.gif

#127 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Interests:Naruto <3 ;Drawing anime ; Watching anime and K-dramas; NaruSaku <3

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:46 PM

Guys another question too..why does Naruto have 2 designs for the movie?

tumblr_inline_ndxjyuuF571qlo98f.gif

#128 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:52 PM

Guys another question too..why does Naruto have 2 designs for the movie?

Battle mode and casual mode.

#129 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:54 PM

As I said above. As I understand it the movies supposed to be a series of films. Covering a future era, and flashbacks to the past events. Would make sense then to have a younger Naruto design and an older design

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#130 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:06 PM

As I said above. As I understand it the movies supposed to be a series of films. Covering a future era, and flashbacks to the past events. Would make sense then to have a younger Naruto design and an older design

But where did you hear that from? You still haven't told us.

#131 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:07 PM

i wonder how the stoy will be... i don't believe to time voyager or AU like RTN.

Maybe the story will be about Naruto who is getting to become hokage... after all, it's strange to see how his work outfit hasn't any hokage hints... not even  the classic hat.... Maybe he will give up to hokage's title by passing it to Sasuke? LOL I would laugh badly to a such scene

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#132 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:11 PM

Either way this has been a very, very disappointing week

The movie itself makes no goddamn sense why a future movie? Its not like Batman Beyond in the DCAU where we know everything is supposed to be the same Kishi has actual kittening things to solve before he can jump 10 years in the future

unless Sakura and the hokage seat has been friendzoning Naruto the entire time which.....makes everything he's done seem kind of pointless.

eh10ut.jpg

#133 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:28 PM

i wonder how the stoy will be... i don't believe to time voyager or AU like RTN.

Maybe the story will be about Naruto who is getting to become hokage... after all, it's strange to see how his work outfit hasn't any hokage hints... not even  the classic hat.... Maybe he will give up to hokage's title by passing it to Sasuke? LOL I would laugh badly to a such scene

I think the story about parallel universe.
You know, space time thing.
And kishi is hardcore fan of parallel lel.

#134 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:34 PM

naah i doubt... it will be real universe..

Naruto is becoming hokage, he went  to home

Naruto: Tadaima!!!!

A pregnat woman appears from kitchen.

Hinata: Welcome b-back... N-Naruto-kun!! How's been the day?

Naruto: Pretty fine! Finally they will elect me as rokudaime hokage!! *GREEN*

Hinata: T-This is a-aw-esome! Let c-celebrate it with me and Shinashiku inside my belly!!

Naruto: Naah. I'm going to Ichiraku ramen! See ya!

Actually Naruto went to Sakura's house, here will be a netorare situtation.

the end.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#135 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:41 PM

I think the story about parallel universe.
You know, space time thing.
And kishi is hardcore fan of parallel lel.

Already got that with RTN

what Kishi's doing here is really wierd its like if in Dragonball AT were to release BOG during the ANdroid saga or something...

eh10ut.jpg

#136 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:49 PM

Hinata: T-This is a-aw-esome! Let c-celebrate it with me and Shinashiku inside my belly!!

the end.

Actually the Naruto Doujins +18 already make one or two Netorare, but you right maybe will one with Naruto and Sakura.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#137 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:51 PM

Well... if this is really supposed to be an epilogue, I mean, the canon epilogue of the manga, I think it should be released AFTER the end of the manga, and not before. I hope they are not planning to actually do that. Also, if this movie is really the canon epilogue of the manga, then we will not have it IN the manga. I would rather an epilogue included in the manga.

Well, time will tell, we're just making assumptions right now. ^^

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#138 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

Kaneki Ken did nothing wrong!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Interests:-My bae Blake is my interest if you know what I mean
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/
    -Madoka Magica will forever be my top 10 anime

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:55 PM

Well seems like Naruto is truly ending after many years.....Im actually happy about it so YAY!

http://glimmeringsky1890.tumblr.com

Also if you want visit my fanfiction account

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5372808

#139 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:03 PM

So either the movie is the real epilogue to the story and Kishi's a terrible writer or its not the ending to the story and its one of many cockteases

either is a very realistic scenario

eh10ut.jpg

#140 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:05 PM

the end.

I'm cackling!!! LMAO

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2014, TheLast, NarutoTheMovie2014, TheLastNarutoTheMovie, NarutoMovie10, ShippudenMovie7, Naruto

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users