Believe, but not 100%.

#43 Keyes

Keyes

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 03:04 AM

I believe the pair will happen. its just a matter of when. Sakura had a childish cruch on Sasuke and realized its Naruto that shows all the traits she wants in her man and they are close and he is always there and gives all of himself to her. (bad run on) It is going to hapen. again the object is when.

#44 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 16 February 2007 - 04:46 PM

I really believe it will happen
Believed since the first episodes
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#45 Kalluri Vaanil

Kalluri Vaanil

When we bleed we bleed the same

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 10:14 PM

It will happen, eventually. And I always thought that from the first time I read the manga, that someday, Sakura would end up appreciating Naruto.

#46 taker5400

taker5400

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:manga/anime<br />electric guitar<br />metallica<br />finding flaws in the world<br />drawing manga/anime

Posted 18 February 2007 - 08:35 AM

i have believed since day one.

#47 gaia warrior

gaia warrior

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 05:35 PM

I definetly like the pairing, mainly because sakura's profile seems to link up better with naruto rather than sasuke; and also because in a sense, naruto deserves sakura and sakura needs naruto. but coming down to it happening, i still have my doubts so I'd say 75%.

#48 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 24 February 2007 - 12:33 AM

"Believe it!" wink.gif 100% I've been in a lot of fandoms and have a "feel" for how a writer is going to end a story, and I'm almost always correct smile.gif Narusaku will happen. Kishimoto's dropped quite a few obvious hints in that direction for quite a while, and all the other options are disappearing from the storyline. Frankly, to me, it's almost as loud and clear as Miaka and Tamahome in Fushigi Yuugi in part 2 of the Naruto manga.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#49 ThekonohaPIMP

ThekonohaPIMP

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 10:36 AM

NaruSaku WILL HAPPEN !! end of discussion.... a_dance.gif a_dance.gif a_dance.gif

#50 pocoloco

pocoloco

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 01:59 PM

I see not reason why not to, so I believe.

#51 murdoc

murdoc

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 03:23 PM

I believe that NaruSaku will happen :thumbs:

#52 DazeDreamer

DazeDreamer

Free Falling

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 07:36 PM

Yare-yare...Now before I go on to say my opinions, I just have one thing to say: Please don't kill me! XD

Anyway, I personally, think that NaruSaku will happen....That doesn't mean I like it. I mean, I do, but not so much as pairing wise as much. I was a rabid NaruSaku fan [as you people who knew my last username know.] Anyway, I had searched, like all fanatic fans, most fics and fanart. I guess that's how I soon grew to love it more and more. Only problem is that I think I reached my limit of NaruSaku-ness before it started to die down. Now, for all those people who are like: "OMG! Why are you on H&E if you don't even like it!?" Well just because I still came to the site, doesn't mean I have to like it. I mostly came for the people here.

Either way, I believe that NaruSaku will happen. Besides, if you see it that way, it makes a cute couple. [even if I don't fully support it that much]
I only ask for you to notice me.

/l、
(゚、 。 7  ~Meow :3 (Hey there pretty little kitty.)
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

#53 Guest_jtl889_*

Guest_jtl889_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2007 - 10:05 PM

believe 100% and like 100% smile.gif

#54 Tobi_Uchiha

Tobi_Uchiha

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 12:48 AM

Me 2....believe 100% and I love Naru/Saku 100% (They´re so cutee!!) biggrin.gif

#55 NazgulzStreicher

NazgulzStreicher

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 05:31 AM

I have nothing to add happy.gif
belive and like and love and what ever 100%

#56 #1NuckleHeadNinja

#1NuckleHeadNinja

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 07:00 PM

i thought it would happen before but once naruto saved sakura from gaara i definitely believed in it happy.gif

#57 Fruits Basket Fan

Fruits Basket Fan

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 05:45 AM

I believe that it will happen (at least, 90% sure it will) I have not been wrong at all with my pairing choices for a anime/manga smile.gif ! Lucky me a_dance.gif !!! It just seems that Naruto really does deserve her, after all, in his own way, he can always keep Sakura's spirit up!!!

#58 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 02 April 2007 - 03:34 AM

Believe....

OH HELL YEAH!!!!! a_spaz.gif

It will happen, look at the hints biggrin.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#59 Ashley

Ashley

JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Otakus, Video games, It's a Trap!, Colorguard, Cartoons, Epic Fail Guy, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Ouendan, Vocaloid, drawing, Gainax, shojo, shounen, Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, pairings, anime figures(Otaku desires?), movies, Tegaki, South Park, Hikaru Utada, etc.

Posted 02 April 2007 - 03:38 AM

I believe NaruSakura will happen, why do you think there is a NARUTOxSAKURA forum?
I am still pinky-ash

#60 AnimeGirl_123

AnimeGirl_123

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 03:53 AM

Honestly, I just like the way it looks. I don't think it will happen. XD;

NARUTO X SAKURA

444.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic