~* Sa~kitsu's Art Thread! *~

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
163 replies to this topic

#41 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 31 August 2007 - 03:24 AM

QUOTE (Deidara Lover @ Aug 30 2007, 12:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How uncanny is that...

Akina and Shihna[is that how you spell it? XD] look almost EXACTLY like Sakura and Ino...

Hmm...

XDDD

Meh. Good going Kitsu. ;D

WOO!!! GO AKINA!!! >D

*sweatdrops*

Brat... stop cheering for Akina! You're suppose to be hokage and KEEP YOUR MOUTH
SHUT at the moment!! DX

*sighs*

XD yeah, Akina and Shihna look more like their mothers than(dunno why I did that, but I now noticed that I forgot Akina's whiskers! Damn, I knew she looked weird but I couldn't guess what it was! XD) but act EXACTLY like their dads.
tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#42 xXwitchrobinXx

xXwitchrobinXx

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:ANIME!!!

Posted 31 August 2007 - 03:13 PM

wah!!! it's so awesome!!! <333 i love it. great poses. teehee. ^____^ a_dance.gif

+650 Respect Points

#43 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 13 September 2007 - 06:30 PM

NikkiDotz~ W00T! I got another HOLY POTATOES! Sakura Drawing Twinies! >DD

DS~ Muhahahaha! Be Afraid! Be VERY Afraid! Well, your wish was granted (just minus the NaruSaku pic) 'cause the Updates are today!

Kara-kun~ XD You didn't notice? Well, at first if I looked at it, I wouldn't notice it either! laugh.gif Kara-kun's Lusty, Serious, Sad Pictures FTW~~ >D (XD and Shihna doesn't have sleeves!)

Pocky-chi~ Thankies! I love your artwork too!! =DDD

Ino-brat~ Yeah, I know they look so much like their mothers! And thanks! (Im still trying to finish your DN Angel Requests! Takin' so long XD)

OjamajoRobin~ Thanks! Im happy you like it! =D

Well, it's time for another update!! =DD

Now here's something I have to let EVERYONE know. NEVER, (I repeat) Never, put a piece of paper and sharpened pencil between me and a Azumanga Daioh DVD Boxset. Let's just say, after watching the complete season about 2 days ago... I just HAD to draw my favorite School Girls! The picture is broken up into two parts for all 6 of the main girls! So I hope you all enjoy!! ^^

Picture I: Mihama Chiyo, Mizuhara Koyomi "Yomi" and Kagura-san!

First up, we have the 10 year old genius by the name of Chiyo (also known as Chiyo-chan!), next up is Koyomi but everyone calls her Yomi! She really the only one who cares about her weight and diets, diets, diets! After that is my favorite! Kagura-san! Once she was in class 5 but with a quick switch, Yukari got her in Class 3, she's known as the best on the Swim Team!

Picture II: Sakaki-san, Kasuga Ayumu "Osaka" and Takino Tomo!

First up, we got Sakaki! The one who loves all things cuddly and sweet (mainly a cat lover), but it seems that the Gray Cat will NOT give her a break with the bites! After her is Kasuga Ayumu known as Osaka by the entire room of Class 3, the Rockin' Osakan is a bit simple-minded at times but she always gets credit from her signature lines: Fuhgettaboutit and Why the Heck? Finally finishing it off, it's Takino Tomo who also is known as "The School's Well Known Wildcat Idiot", being the closest to Yomi, she knows her weak spots and EXCATLY what to do to drive her over the edge. Besides that, she usually recieves "friendly" whacks to the head with lunch trays from her "wonderful" teacher: Tanazaki Yukari

Ow, ow, OW!! It took forever to draw those and the erasing was getting annoying. SO of course, I went to my wonderful computer-sama and edited the scratch marks on the paper! >D Well, that's all I got for today!
Kitsu-chan, OUT!! =DD

#44 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 13 September 2007 - 06:44 PM

*Puts a piece of paper and sharpened pencil between Kitsu and a Azumanga Daioh DVD Boxset*

Why I did this? Because I really loved your drawings! I want you to make more XD a_dance.gif a_spaz.gif

I never got into the series, so I don't know exactly how they look, but one thing is for sure, you've done a great job at drawing them. tongue.gif

Keep up the good work! :thumbs: a_hug.gif

And I'm still waiting for the NaruSaku one.... :rolleyes: wink.gif
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#45 Pocky-chan

Pocky-chan

Cavelady from 2005 or something

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,059 posts
  • Interests:William Riker and his beard

Posted 13 September 2007 - 08:40 PM

AZUMANGA DIE~OOOOH! Oops! I mean Azumanga Daioh XD

It's soooo cute! Bwahaha I wanna take Osaka home XD She's my favorite... Ah... the simple-minded people...

#46 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 13 September 2007 - 10:28 PM

Stop-it. STOP MAKING ME USE HOLY POTATOESS! XD

I love your work, you need to post like 103i9024904 times a day since it is so amazing! a_dance.gif

BTW. NikkiDotz issssss hot. I love it. XD

#47 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 04:16 PM

DS~ Hey! I said NOT to put a piece of paper and a sharpened pencil between me and Azumanga! It'll make me want to draw some more! DXD Well, anyways... Thankies!

Pocky-chi~ AZUMANGA DIE~OH! XDD (ish a big fan of Osaka also) Ah, I love simple minded people like her but Kagura is my number 1 fave! Thanks!

NikkiDotz~ MUAHAHAHAHA! I got ANOTHER "HOLY POTATOES!" (This is a new record! a_dance.gif ) 'Sank you! You need to draw some more too, I luv your stuff!

XD I knew you would like NikkiDotz!

Okies! Simple One Picture Update!

If Any of you talk to Danny (SakuNaruLover/Deathscyther/DS/etc XD) via AIM, you'll see that AIM enjoys kicking him off multiple times during 10 minutes or so. At first both of us were okay with it, but soon... it got VERY annoying! After Countless times of trying to figure out HOW TO KEEL TEH AIM (I thought of taking a plane to Holland and smashing it with a hammer but someone stole my ticket & I also thought of just swimming there but I couldn't find my swimsuit! XD I was being random at the moment...) THEN IT HIT ME!

DRAW IT! And here it is! I'd like to call this one:

"The RAGE of a 13 year old: Death to AIM!"

XDD my first weapon of choice was going to be the hammer from Super Smash Bros. but then, Ino-chan gave me the idea of using Amy Rose's hammer from Sonic. Then, after getting annoyed by AIM one last time before I was done with the picture (It was my inspiration!! =D)... I crossed out the "Hammer" plan and used a CHAIR >D! CYEAH!

#48 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 23 September 2007 - 04:26 PM

QUOTE (Sakura~Kitsune @ Sep 23 2007, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
DS~ Hey! I said NOT to put a piece of paper and a sharpened pencil between me and Azumanga! It'll make me want to draw some more! DXD Well, anyways... Thankies!

Pocky-chi~ AZUMANGA DIE~OH! XDD (ish a big fan of Osaka also) Ah, I love simple minded people like her but Kagura is my number 1 fave! Thanks!

NikkiDotz~ MUAHAHAHAHA! I got ANOTHER "HOLY POTATOES!" (This is a new record! a_dance.gif ) 'Sank you! You need to draw some more too, I luv your stuff!

XD I knew you would like NikkiDotz!
Okies! Simple One Picture Update!

If Any of you talk to Danny (SakuNaruLover/Deathscyther/DS/etc XD) via AIM, you'll see that AIM enjoys kicking him off multiple times during 10 minutes or so. At first both of us were okay with it, but soon... it got VERY annoying! After Countless times of trying to figure out HOW TO KEEL TEH AIM (I thought of taking a plane to Holland and smashing it with a hammer but someone stole my ticket & I also thought of just swimming there but I couldn't find my swimsuit! XD I was being random at the moment...) THEN IT HIT ME!

DRAW IT! And here it is! I'd like to call this one:

"The RAGE of a 13 year old: Death to AIM!"

XDD my first weapon of choice was going to be the hammer from Super Smash Bros. but then, Ino-chan gave me the idea of using Amy Rose's hammer from Sonic. Then, after getting annoyed by AIM one last time before I was done with the picture (It was my inspiration!! =D)... I crossed out the "Hammer" plan and used a CHAIR >D! CYEAH!

Thank you so much, Kitsu!!! th_glomp.gif a_hug.gif

You're the best! I totally luv it, girl! You look very cute in there. And The sweatdropping computer! That's just plain win!

And then me....never knew I had it inside me...but....I'm a freaking cheerleader! a_spaz.gif XDD

*starts cheerleading* "Go Kitsu! Keel the AIM!" a_dance.gif XDD

Let's hope that AIM learned its lesson now XD

#49 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 23 September 2007 - 09:44 PM

ZOMGGGG! Holy potatoes! GAH! I love it! :o Though I think I have a sudden fear of you now.. >.<! But I know you wouldn't do that to me. XD!

&& I've seen DS log out like 5 times once I thought he was doing it on purpose. xD

And, hahah! I love you for keeeeeeeeeling teh AIM! XD Keep up teh awesome work, Kitsu-Chan! I think I've given you the most, holy potatoes. New record! biggrin.gif XD Hahah.

~ NikkiDotz

#50 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 24 September 2007 - 12:02 AM

Oh my god, that is SO hilarious 111189.gif , Kitsu-chan!!! th_glomp.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#51 Pocky-chan

Pocky-chan

Cavelady from 2005 or something

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,059 posts
  • Interests:William Riker and his beard

Posted 24 September 2007 - 01:54 AM

Raaargh!!! Die computer die!!! XDDDD

That ALWAYS (the feeling atleast) happens to me! I have to say it was REAAALY~ cute! I should glompnap you XD Wait... is that even a word? Better yet, does it EVEN make sense? sleep.gif;;

#52 Kikumaru Eiji Fangirl

Kikumaru Eiji Fangirl

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:30 AM

To me it does XDDD

Dude Kitsu, I saw this on School Days and cracked up, nearly falling out of my chair, and spitting milk out. XDDD

Awesome job, dudette. Keep it up! >=3

#53 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:35 AM

NikkiDotz is copyrighted by Deidara Lover

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

*cracked up at well at picture* When will I be getting that DNAngel request, ne? XD

*ish still working on that HeliosxChibiusa picture* =P

LOVE IS WAR,

#54 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 11:24 PM

DS~ Aw, you're welcome Danny! th_glomp.gif XD yep, you're a cheerleader (it was the best thing to think of at the moment then) Also, for reminder: PART 2 IS COMING UP SOON! CYEAH! a_plotting.gif

NikkiDotz~ You don't have to be afraid of me...XD (but really, do you think innocent ol' me would do that to someone like you?! You're my left handed twinie and Sakura-drawing twinie! >D) Anyways, thankies! *Dances 'cause of another Holy Potatoes*

De~rock~ Thanks! Im happy you liked it! =D th_glomp.gif

Pocky-chi~ Die Computer Die!! (It still hasn't learned it's lesson though XD) *ish prepared for glompnap* ...Is Glompnap a word? If not...IT'S THE NEWEST WORD IN MY DICTONARY! >D

Eiji-chan~ XD *ish surprised her picture made you react like that* Happy you liked it! There's a part 2 coming to shine soon!

Ino-brat~ Don't worry! The DN Angel Requests are almost done! It's just taking me a freakin' long time to finish up Dark XD (has finished the DaiRiku already >=D MUAHAHAHAHAHA!) DAIRIKU FTW~ a_spaz.gif (Oooh! I wanna see Chibi-Usa x Helios! >=D)

Oh My Crispy*!! UPDATE TIME!

M'kay so my mom's godmother's (also known as my Grand Godmother) birthday is coming up soon. So yeah, I just remembered that her birthday is in October and is exactly 5 days after Naruto's! So then it hit me: Time to draw our favorite blonde baka! But... I didn't want to draw Naruto--- I was having a freakin' HUGE urge to draw Naruko! So I DID! FEAST YOUR EYES FOR....

UZUMAKI NARUKO! >DDD

The style of this picture is based off of VERY prettyful picture of Naruko I found on DA! Though, Im not sure if I got my japanese right up there above her head, though Im certain it says "Naruka" <--- XD thats what I call her from time to time.

The (*) Afternote~ Oh My Crispy is my new way of saying "Oh My God/Gosh/etc". My friend Bobbie got me hooked on saying it after she kept repeating it in math all last week. sweatdrop.gif

#55 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 11:30 PM

KITSU!!! I have to come up with a new line including the infamous, HOLY POTATOES. XD But anyways, from my artist point of view I must say that this picture is positively beautiful. Naruto makes a very pretty woman. XD!! Scary as that sounds it's true in my opinion and evidently to Old Jiraiya. happy.gif;; But nonetheless I love your artwork and style, keep it up my Left-Handed-Sakura-Drawing-Potato-Twinie! <33

#56 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 12:51 PM

Wow, this is great, Keyonna! a_dance.gif a_hug.gif

Well, time to use your new found sentence, because it is appropriate here:P
Oh My Crispy! a_spaz.gif

She looks great and I'm sure that your Grand Godmother will like it a_hug.gif
( Tell her I said happy birthday, okay tongue.gif )

I expect one for my next birthday now as well, eh wink.gif tongue.gif

And I can't wait for part 2! a_dance.gif The foul aim is still bugging me tongue.gif

#57 AyaMoto74

AyaMoto74

Mrs. Darttension

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts
  • Interests:I think you all know my hobbies XD

My hobbies include writing/ making music, writing stories, playing videogames, and chatting!

Posted 06 October 2007 - 06:18 PM

QUOTE (Sakura~Kitsune @ Sep 30 2007, 07:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
DS~ Aw, you're welcome Danny! th_glomp.gif XD yep, you're a cheerleader (it was the best thing to think of at the moment then) Also, for reminder: PART 2 IS COMING UP SOON! CYEAH! a_plotting.gif

NikkiDotz~ You don't have to be afraid of me...XD (but really, do you think innocent ol' me would do that to someone like you?! You're my left handed twinie and Sakura-drawing twinie! >D) Anyways, thankies! *Dances 'cause of another Holy Potatoes*

De~rock~ Thanks! Im happy you liked it! =D th_glomp.gif

Pocky-chi~ Die Computer Die!! (It still hasn't learned it's lesson though XD) *ish prepared for glompnap* ...Is Glompnap a word? If not...IT'S THE NEWEST WORD IN MY DICTONARY! >D

Eiji-chan~ XD *ish surprised her picture made you react like that* Happy you liked it! There's a part 2 coming to shine soon!

Ino-brat~ Don't worry! The DN Angel Requests are almost done! It's just taking me a freakin' long time to finish up Dark XD (has finished the DaiRiku already >=D MUAHAHAHAHAHA!) DAIRIKU FTW~ a_spaz.gif (Oooh! I wanna see Chibi-Usa x Helios! >=D)
Oh My Crispy*!! UPDATE TIME!

M'kay so my mom's godmother's (also known as my Grand Godmother) birthday is coming up soon. So yeah, I just remembered that her birthday is in October and is exactly 5 days after Naruto's! So then it hit me: Time to draw our favorite blonde baka! But... I didn't want to draw Naruto--- I was having a freakin' HUGE urge to draw Naruko! So I DID! FEAST YOUR EYES FOR....

UZUMAKI NARUKO! >DDD

The style of this picture is based off of VERY prettyful picture of Naruko I found on DA! Though, Im not sure if I got my japanese right up there above her head, though Im certain it says "Naruka" <--- XD thats what I call her from time to time.

The (*) Afternote~ Oh My Crispy is my new way of saying "Oh My God/Gosh/etc". My friend Bobbie got me hooked on saying it after she kept repeating it in math all last week. sweatdrop.gif

EEEK! SO CUTE, SA~KITSU! wub.gif th_glomp.gif a_hug.gif a_dance.gif I hope you make more like these. Naruko is so damn pretty! biggrin.gif

Kiss you for lonesome folly...

#58 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 09:45 PM

NikkiDotz~ XD Naruto DOES make a very pretty woman! So much, that I get jealous at times! DXD Besides that, thankies and you had better keep it up too, my Left-Handed-Sakura-Drawing-Potato-Twinie! >=3

Danny~ Thank You! And I'll be certain to make a birthday card for you next year! Pinky Swear! Im trying my best to finish up Part 2, but it seems that aim hasn't been bugging you too much. Is it? XD

Kara-kun~ As I said before, HE'S TOO PRETTY (too pretty that it makes me jealous!! XD) I'll try and make more like this! I might even make the other kunoichi in kimonos! Yeah, that sounds like a good idea! >=D

Holy Cripes! =O

Oh Snapple!! =OO

Oh My Crispy!!! =OOO

IT'S UPDATE TIME!!!! >=DDDD

Okay~ Anyways, when it comes to drawing my OCs, I don't do it that much! So yeah, I got in the mood to draw my Uzumaki Kids! And yeah, I know that Halloween is on October 31st but I could not resist! I enjoy drawing my characters cosplaying other people at times... and heres one of them! So without further ado--- I present: Uzumaki Akina, Uzumaki Nadeshiko & Uzumaki Akira! >=DD

And just for kicks--- I added a little something~

There she was, clad in a costume similar to her father's attire from his younger years, to finish it off: her long blonde hair tied in two ponytails, all of this thanks to Ino herself. Uzumaki Akina--- 1st child of the Rokudaime Hokage sat on the bench which resided near Konoha's gate. The crisp autumn leaves danced around her while her feet kicked back in forth in circular motion, how she loved Halloween. Though, the Blonde girl was getting impatient--- she was told to meet up with both her brother and sister here around 30 minutes ago... both of them were late!

"Where are those two? We were supposed to start trick or treating by now and neither of them are here! I can understand Akira being late...but Pinky?" Akina whispered to herself with tints of worry slipping from the tip of her tongue, she hated it when her siblings made her get like this! Soft footsteps hurried closer to the girl while she was still in thought. The crunch of the unknown person's feet against the orange leaves startled Akina from her thinking, her body jerked around completely to now be face to face with another girl. The girl was just a bit smaller than Akina, but her plump childlike face was covered with an ANBU mask she made herself. "Pinky...I told you not to scare me like that!".

Pulling the mask off of her face, Uzumaki Nadeshiko smiled sheepishly at her older sister, handing Akina her candy bag. "Sorry Akina-neechan, Shizune-san was helping me finish up my costume". Akina looked her sister up and down, the pinkette was sporting Tsunade's genin outfit, her pink hair was tied back in a ponytail and the ANBU mask was hanging loose around her neck. "Nice! So I see that Shizune-san helped you with an idea! Baachan seems to be a good costume for ya!" the blonde grinned looking at her sister, though stopped when she saw something in the distance...

...It was a green blob of some sort...

No way...It can't be... Akina thought with wide eyes as the green blob soon came closer to the two. "AKINA-NEECHAN!! SHIKO-NEECHAN!!". Both sisters stood there with eyes as wide as dinner plates as Nadeshiko's shaking index finger pointed at the green thing. "A-A-Akira-niichan?!" she stuttered out still confused with the costume. "...You're going as BUSHY BROWS?!" Akina shouted confused as ever. There stood their younger brother Akira, at nine years old you would expect him to be dressing up like some sort of monster...he's a monster alright! "I knew Bushy Brows would be a bad influence!! I have to get kaa-san on his ass!!" the blonde sister shouted pulling at her hair just a bit.

"...You don't like it?! Lee-sensei said it looked youthful!" Akira cheered almost doing the Infamous Rock Lee pose which scared the other two out of their wits. "Well c'mon you two! Halloween is only once a year! We're gonna get so much candy this year, I KNOW IT!" the blonde boy cheered running ahead of the two with such happiness. "Wait Up!!" Nadeshiko called running towards her brother. There left Akina--- shocked as ever and wished this was some sort of dream right now. When she felt two hands pat themselves on her shoulders, she looked up to see her parents smiling nervously at her.

"Heh, don't worry about it Akina-chan...We'll find SOMEWAY to get Bushy Brows away from your brother. You should've seen how we reacted when he came back home dressed like that..." Naruto sighed remembering what happened just a few hours ago. "You shouldn't be saying anything Naruto!" Sakura frowned trying her best to hold in the laughter. "Jiraiya told me that you were actually going to wear that exact same jumpsuit that Gai-sensei gave you those years ago!". Akina's emerald eyes shot open wide imagining her father in the green jumpsuit. Now, the quiet street was filled with laughter belonging to both the daughter and mother, to add to that... a whine belonging to the "powerful" Hokage of Konohagakure no Sato.

Happy ALMOST Halloween!!! a_dance.gif

Afternote~ The whole "Akira Dressed Like Lee" is a completely silly thing both me and Ino thought of via aim. XDD

EDIT~ Can anyone see it now? XD

#59 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 09:54 PM

LOL! I love it! INFACT... *saves Kitsu's fantastic yet strangely creepy artwork* Hahaha, anyways, I love it like all of your other artwork pieces! This reminds me that I have to update my art thread sometime.. Yah! How do you do it, Kitsu!? Clean lines.. and always updating! NO FAIR. XD

HOLY POTATOES.

#60 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 10:00 PM

Great one, Keyonna! a_dance.gif
You've not only given us a beautiful work of art, but you've even gave us a story to go with it. You are tha best! th_glomp.gif

Sakura's and Naruto's expressions are win. And I love the the others as well. I have to say though, when I saw Akina, I somehow recognised Shana from 'Shakugan no shana' in her. err.gif Must be because of the hair tongue.gif

Anyways, keep up the great job, dear :thumbs: a_hug.gif

(And aim has been bugging me, but somewhat less than usual. But I still get annoying with it, so hurry up with the part 2 XDD)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users