#861 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 10:19 PM

Exceptional Probability!!! I like it!!! XD

Next: Do you think Sasuke will still want to be hokage? And if so will decide to not return to the village to find a new meaning to become one??

Nop. Sasuke doesn't want to be Hokage anymore. He said it in 698 " I lost ".

I feel like I'm in a show XD

#862 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 10:31 PM

Nop. Sasuke doesn't want to be Hokage anymore. He said it in 698 " I lost ".

I feel like I'm in a show XD

Hmmmmm we'll see we'll see :fu:

Now....for your final question......and this is for 1st prize......does anyone believe Naruto will become hokage at the end?? Or is the big shocking ending is Kakashi revealed to be the next hokage and Naruto is pissed off??

#863 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 10:35 PM

Hmmmmm we'll see we'll see :fu:

Now....for your final question......and this is for 1st prize......does anyone believe Naruto will become hokage at the end?? Or is the big shocking ending is Kakashi revealed to be the next hokage and Naruto is pissed off??

Naruto will be Hokage. The guy's dream is to become Hokage. All this suffer he had to put up in the manga will all be a fail ? Nop, not going to happen.

Obito said Kakashi will be after Tsunade, and after Kakashi it will be Naruto.

Edited by T XD, 31 October 2014 - 10:36 PM.

#864 Heisenberg

Heisenberg

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 10:38 PM

All I can tell you is read this. http://paptala.tumbl...out-narusaku-in

Reinforce your love and support NS. I highly doubt NH will be canon but I won't rule that out. Just keep form the movie thread and do stuff to keep your mind off it.

Got anything other than that?

#865 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 10:49 PM

Naruto will be Hokage. The guy's dream is to become Hokage. All this suffer he had to put up in the manga will all be a fail ? Nop, not going to happen.

Obito said Kakashi will be after Tsunade, and after Kakashi it will be Naruto.

Here's to hoping XD lol

Now for answering all questions honestly......Here is your grand prize!!!!

ALL THE EMOTIONAL FEELS OF THE NARUTO MANGA COMING TO AN END AND NEVER SEEING IT ANYMORE AGAIN!!!! XD XD XD

.......and 2 free bowls of ichiraku Ramen :D....

#866 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 11:00 PM

Here's to hoping XD lol

Now for answering all questions honestly......Here is your grand prize!!!!

ALL THE EMOTIONAL FEELS OF THE NARUTO MANGA COMING TO AN END AND NEVER SEEING IT ANYMORE AGAIN!!!! XD XD XD

.......and 2 free bowls of ichiraku Ramen :D....

* Slurppp *

Great show tonight. Thank you everyone for following the show tonight. See you next week for the end of our beloved manga " Naruto ".

#867 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 11:03 PM

* Slurppp *

Great show tonight. Thank you everyone for following the show tonight. See you next week for the end of our beloved manga " Naruto ".

* slurppp *

And To NaruSaku Becoming The True Canon!!!

Thank You!!! Come Again!!! >XD

#868 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 11:37 PM

On the trailer: This is certainly a marketing ploy. Not all scenes are connected in the trailer as certain scenes are cut out to make the trailer worth watching and the movie worth watching as well. It's no secret that Hinata is popular and it's no secret that she's also a stalker. Yes there will be obvious NH moments in the movie but ultimately it will be friendship. Naruto is the hero and this is about his First Love.

#869 Heisenberg

Heisenberg

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 11:41 PM

Again the problem and threat NH brings isn't the trailer, who even cares about that?

Its that we have confirmation from multiple sources including Kishi himself that his will be a love story that he's been wanting to write, Hinata's kanji is love and she and nardo are the center of the focus in all of the promos and cover.....The composer's words f Naruto being married to a tender woman as a direct response to whether or not he will find someone as short-tempered as his mother doesn't help either

#870 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 11:50 PM

Again the problem and threat NH brings isn't the trailer, who even cares about that?

Its that we have confirmation from multiple sources including Kishi himself that his will be a love story that he's been wanting to write, Hinata's kanji is love and she and nardo are the center of the focus in all of the promos and cover.....The composer's words f Naruto being married to a tender woman as a direct response to whether or not he will find someone as short-tempered as his mother doesn't help either

Only problem with your post is that Sakura has been regarded as being Tender to Naruto in the MANGA by Sai. :)

#871 Heisenberg

Heisenberg

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 12:04 AM

Only problem with your post is that Sakura has been regarded as being Tender to Naruto in the MANGA by Sai. :)

The words used were different than the ones used by Yasuharu-san

Plus it was in direct response to the angry mom trope question

Edited by Heisenberg, 01 November 2014 - 12:05 AM.

#872 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 12:46 AM

While that is true Kishi may not do that its a fear we may all have to face next week and if not next week then when the last comes out, if NH does happen then we all have to ask just one thing really if Kishi planed NH from the start.

Why make Sakura at all???????

The answer to your question is no!!!! Kishi never planned N/H from the beginning, if he planned it, his first recollection of her would not be wierdo who looks away from him when she looks at me. Originally planned pairings don't always end up happening. But when the unplanned pairing takes shape it's usually built up, the two charactors end up with unintentional chemisty that the Auther can't always ignore, but that hasn't been the case with Hinata. Naruto and Hinata have no chemistry, they are chalk and cheese, opposites in the wrong area. Naruto and Sakura are opposites that fill each others weak points, and they still work,

Kishi's manga never accidently created a charactor that was more suitable for Naruto, it remained Sakura all along.

iAnby7W.gif

#873 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 01 November 2014 - 02:27 AM

The answer to your question is no!!!! Kishi never planned N/H from the beginning, if he planned it, his first recollection of her would not be wierdo who looks away from him when she looks at me. Originally planned pairings don't always end up happening. But when the unplanned pairing takes shape it's usually built up, the two charactors end up with unintentional chemisty that the Auther can't always ignore, but that hasn't been the case with Hinata. Naruto and Hinata have no chemistry, they are chalk and cheese, opposites in the wrong area. Naruto and Sakura are opposites that fill each others weak points, and they still work,

Kishi's manga never accidently created a charactor that was more suitable for Naruto, it remained Sakura all along.

agree 100%

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#874 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 01 November 2014 - 02:43 AM

Lets be prepared for the confession next week people

#875 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 03:14 AM

Lets be prepared for the confession next week people

But how do I prepare, in all my years of choosing a ship, I've never been wrong, Admittedly I haven't shiped too many pairings but I've never been wrong, how do I prepare myself!?!?!?!?!?

Ok I'm kidding, the final result means little to me, I know the pairing I like, I know the pairing that had the most hints...If Kishi buckled under the pressure of his editors or sold out or whatever his reason is I know no matter the outcome I'll still be shipping NaruSaku, the final result won't change that.

iAnby7W.gif

#876 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 04:27 AM

New here !

Naruto will probably make a reference to his promise and compliment her big forehead (it will be a good way to confess). She will probably just hug him as a "yes" which will be subtle enough for shippers to debate.

Btw, is team Taka Under infinite tsukuyumi ?

Edited by hinataiscreepy, 01 November 2014 - 04:28 AM.

#877 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 04:42 AM

If they aren't where else would they be? Do you really think Karin would not be rushing to Sasuke's side right now?

One thing just thought of completely random but I never understood was why did Kishi have TenTen go looking for someone who knew how to use the Sage's weapons when he had no plans to do anything with them? It seems really odd now that the manga is almost over, wonder if it will come in use for the movie.

iAnby7W.gif

#878 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 04:47 AM

I guess so.

I don' t think Kishi knows what he is doing with tenten. At least, I guess of rock lee sd is here to give her development and she is awesome.

Regarding next chapter, I will be extremely skeptical about the translation. I would not be surprised if the Naruhina translators would turn it to their advantage.

#879 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 05:01 AM

lol how? XD It's not like they can changes the images. 

*Shows Sakura and Naruto kissing*

*Translators Note: "He's thinking of Hinata".*

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#880 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 05:02 AM

I guess so.

I don' t think Kishi knows what he is doing with tenten. At least, I guess of rock lee sd is here to give her development and she is awesome.

Regarding next chapter, I will be extremely skeptical about the translation. I would not be surprised if the Naruhina translators would turn it to their advantage.

Then read both MangaStream and MangaPanda's translations between the two you'll get a good idea what's happening, and if you still doubt then wait for the Raws and i'm sure someone will clear things up for you.

iAnby7W.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users