• This topic is locked This topic is locked
363 replies to this topic

#41 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:36 AM

naah, it will be always Minato the one who will save them. just to give the occasion of lauching his technique with endless name lol..

And I agree with you... Sasuke saved Naruto because the one who will kill him won't be Obito but himself... All this is going around with Sai's question (I don't trust him... What do you think about him?) and Sakura's fake smile...

Sasuke will betray Naruto at the end.

Yeah and Sakura will side with Naruto 100% 

43iduct.jpg

#42 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:44 AM

This^ aside from the action plot of the story I'm certain Kishi is making the final preparations to end SS and lean towards making NS canon.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#43 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:46 AM

You know, if Naruto gets another upgrade or even just show off BM, he's going to be piss. Oh I love it. :chuckle:

#44 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:49 AM

I am sure the third was just testing Juubito but really shuriken kagebushin, I wish he threw a stronger attack at it.

43iduct.jpg

#45 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:51 AM

well... that or she'll just side with Sasuke in order to killing Naruto.... :argh:  It sounds realistic to me....

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#46 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 10:02 AM

Wait..did Sasuke seriously slash Naruto? People are talking about it here, but I didn't see it.

If so, Sakura. Punch Sasuke. Now. :3

Anyway Minato, the Kages or Kakashi might be the ones to save them. Sakura can heal them, at least Naruto if they're injured, but she isn't strong enough to save them. Then again no one really is, so someone might die soon. With an enemy that strong, how can Kishi avoid death?

ナルサク

#47 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 10:07 AM

Wait..did Sasuke seriously slash Naruto? People are talking about it here, but I didn't see it.

I think they were talking about the picture and how just Naruto has the line going through him like a slash.

43iduct.jpg

#48 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 10:14 AM

@sushi
I think it's true that juubito focus on naruto. And no one can touch juubito now, the only thing they can do is give support fire.

#49 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 10:15 AM

naah, it will be always Minato the one who will save them. just to give the occasion of lauching his technique with endless name lol..

And I agree with you... Sasuke saved Naruto because the one who will kill him won't be Obito but himself... All this is going around with Sai's question (I don't trust him... What do you think about him?) and Sakura's fake smile...

don't know who will save them.

But what's interesting is the Hashimada fight. I can only imagine it being a ridiculous fight. Not just compared to the Juubito fight but just in general.

I see this dialogue between them

Hashirama: Look Madara, our descendents can work together without trying to kill themselves *Points at Sasuke and Naruto*.

The moment Madara turns to see the both of them fighting Juubito, Sasuke stabs Naruto with the sword.

Madara: hey you are right, they really are like us.

Story wise it would be good if Sakura comes to join the fight. Not necessarily alone.

#50 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 10:32 AM

On the last page was the Juubito able to break through Sasuke's partial susasno? And when they say 'jump' are they trying to say get out of the way or the flying thunder god technique?

Edited by Kster95, 17 July 2013 - 10:36 AM.

43iduct.jpg

#51 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 17 July 2013 - 10:45 AM

Not a big fan of this chapter, not that it was really bad or anything it is just one of those chapters that would be probably better if read in the context of the surrounding chapters.

not surprised about Sasuke since I never thought he "returned" to the good side anyway. 

seriously though there needs to be more Sakura, to set her up only to shove her to the side again is sad. At least a panel to show what her decision after last chapters resolution. I know this is all split second stuff but come on Kishi you set her up as a neo sannin and then don't show her....

ah just frustrated about lots of things today I will give it a couple of days and maybe I will like it better

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#52 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:13 AM

Well interesting chapter, aside from obito starting to steamroll everyone and become a giant ballon, now we know Sasuke is going to try and kill naruto. So sasukes motives involve removing the past. Or changing it, this is going to cause harm, so now obviously naruto does not like that. Cannot wait to see what happens next. This was a decent chapter, Madara is being a problem now and I'm wondering how they will handle jubbito, I mean using 4 elements at once is very strong.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#53 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:16 AM

What does that mean? Could it be that Sasuke wants to use the infinite tsukuyomi to erase his past?

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#54 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:34 AM

It's kinda obvious he would do this despite his objectives not being clear, what he will achieve by killing Naruto? Obviously not becoming kage which was kinda obvious he would not be kage due to that reactions earlier.

Probably he's just acting like a emo kid(with a plan) again, the whole flashback of Itachi on Sasuke's mind i always thought it only increased his hatred towards the village and i got surprised when he said he was going to protect it and almost 100% knew it was bad writing since he didnt even thought about the village.

Also overkill on SS after Sasuke's second betrayal.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 17 July 2013 - 11:38 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#55 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:36 AM

What does that mean? Could it be that Sasuke wants to use the infinite tsukuyomi to erase his past?

Sasuke cannot use it, he would kinda need the jubbi, not to mention he wanted to burn it down.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#56 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:43 AM

So will sasuke back stab(literally) naruto or he will tell him to meet to somewhere to finish the fight?

#57 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:53 AM

Naw, he said he wants to erase the past...but what did he mean by that? We can only speculate until the next chapter :lol:

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#58 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:03 PM

Pretty good chapter. It definetely seems like Sasuke is going to betray Naruto at some point. If that happens, I hope that Sakura will be there to teach him a lesson. :wink:  

So yeah, first the "burn it down" comment and now he says that he will "delete the past". So in order to start anew, he wants to erase everything that has to do with the old ninja system, including Naruto? That's a pretty interesting angle.  

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#59 Orenji

Orenji

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:39 PM

Ahh!! So its pretty clear that Sasuke definitely has dirty motives! I think his true intention is to save Konoha and everything just so he can be the only one responsible for tearing it all down! I'm so excited for how these next chapters play out!!

I just think a lot of people need to stop complaining about Sakura not being involved right now. This is not her time. Frankly if she would have shown up in a panel I would have been like "Wtf Sakura, where did you come from?" This is the Kages' fight. Don't get me wrong, Sakura is my favorite character and I know that she definitely still has a huge part to play in chapters coming up and I pray to God she kicks Sasuke's ass and shows Tsunade what she's made of, but right now she is not important and get over it. 

#60 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:49 PM

Sasuke won't betray Naruto - they were never on the same path to begin with. He's got his own agenda, and if Naruto is going to be an obstacle, he'll knock him out of the way.

I'm sure there was an interview where Kishimoto said he wanted Sasuke and Naruto to go down different paths from the very beginning of the manga. The irony is both essentially want the same thing. The major difference is while Naruto wants to change and understand people, Sasuke just wants to do everything by force.

It's kinda obvious he would do this despite his objectives not being clear, what he will achieve by killing Naruto? Obviously not becoming kage which was kinda obvious he would not be kage due to that reactions earlier.
Probably he's just acting like a emo kid(with a plan) again, the whole flashback of Itachi on Sasuke's mind i always thought it only increased his hatred towards the village and i got surprised when he said he was going to protect it and almost 100% knew it was bad writing since he didnt even thought about the village.
Also overkill on SS after Sasuke's second betrayal.

Killing Naruto is probably how he thinks is the easiest way to kill the old system. For all we know, if he's the strongest guy around, he doesn't need to become Hokage, he could be whatever autocrat he wants to be (daimyo?).

Sasuke doesn't seem to hate the village anymore, he just hates the whole system that turns everyone into enemies. Kishimoto has just shifted his goals so that it matches Naruto's, probably to highlight the contrast between how they're willing to reach that goal.

Edited by Nefertieh, 17 July 2013 - 12:53 PM.

Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users