#81 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 01:05 AM

Excuse me but I have to say this:

Kishi put Hinata in the middle of the so awaited Naruto x Pain fight. Why wouldn't he put Sakura in Naruto x Sasuke? I mean, if your argument is about the relevance of this battle for the story, let's take in consideration the relevance of the characters. If Hinata, HINATA, did something in Pain vs Naruto, it would be no surprise having Sakura doing something in this battle.

You want sakura to get stab?
Well welcome to the club ^^

#82 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 14 September 2014 - 05:50 PM

Unfortunately, I think Sakura doesn't have a place in this fight. Or rather, Kishimoto has not really given her a place in it. Sure I would like to see her participate and not stand on the sidelines wringing her hands, but I feel that this fight has been set up as a one-on-one with Naruto and Sasuke and Sakura will likely only be a bystander. If Kishi does give her a greater role in it, great, so long as it's not some pointless damsel in distress moment.

#83 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 07:50 PM

Inb4 Naruto says "let me handle Sasuke, you guys sit in the back and watch the fight that will decide the fate of the world." lol even a fodder shouldn't stand for such bullsh**.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#84 Aslan

Aslan

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Lots of things...

Posted 22 September 2014 - 05:32 PM

Along with Kakashi, Sakura's a spectator. As much as I want to see her in action, she'd be compromising her own integrity by being a burden for Naruto, and so it stands to reason that interrupting their fight will only be detrimental to her character. For now, she is to trust them as she mentioned during Team 7 reunion. Moreover, however the fight pans out is definitely going to play with her on a psychological level. From her, I expect only flashbacks and conflicting emotions...... and hopefully an NS moment highlights reel.

f3a84606-2c3e-4f4e-8cce-14e0f2502fde_zps

#85 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 23 September 2014 - 02:29 PM

Along with Kakashi, Sakura's a spectator. As much as I want to see her in action, she'd be compromising her own integrity by being a burden for Naruto, and so it stands to reason that interrupting their fight will only be detrimental to her character. For now, she is to trust them as she mentioned during Team 7 reunion. Moreover, however the fight pans out is definitely going to play with her on a psychological level. From her, I expect only flashbacks and conflicting emotions...... and hopefully an NS moment highlights reel.

Same

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users