Close
Photo

The NEW NaruSaku Debate Thread!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9679 replies to this topic

#8941 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:35 PM

YouTube has free accounts, GoAS and Dalton. So no worries on that. Anyhow, guys, I was thinking that even if filler stuff original to the anime may not count, but sometimes it's nice most of the time. It's kind of a mixed bag y'know. All in all, though, it kinda sucks though that there isn't much on the NaruSaku end of that spectrum. And besides the action in the manga, I want to see some developement when the war is done for Naruto and Sakura given all they've been through so far throughout Shippuden and all.

#8942 Amrikandesi93

Amrikandesi93

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:Music<br />NS!<br />Manga<br />Videogames<br />

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:13 PM

After reading the new chapter and seeing Sasuke go all good guy i gotto thinkin.

What if Sasuke is now a good guy and helps the ninja alliance fight alongside Sakura and everyone?
And he begins to be all nice to everyone. Sakura sees that he has changed and maybe they start to get along romantically or something later.

And maybe the destined fight with Naruto and Sasuke will be a friendly fight after a timeskip before Naruto becomes Hokage?

I really hope for NS but what about the fact that Sasuke seems kinda like a good guy in this chapter?

Edited by Amrikandesi93, 14 March 2012 - 08:14 PM.

#8943 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:44 PM

QUOTE (Amrikandesi93 @ Mar 14 2012, 03:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
After reading the new chapter and seeing Sasuke go all good guy i gotto thinkin.

What if Sasuke is now a good guy and helps the ninja alliance fight alongside Sakura and everyone?
And he begins to be all nice to everyone. Sakura sees that he has changed and maybe they start to get along romantically or something later.

And maybe the destined fight with Naruto and Sasuke will be a friendly fight after a timeskip before Naruto becomes Hokage?

I really hope for NS but what about the fact that Sasuke seems kinda like a good guy in this chapter?

If that happens, all it'll do is show that Kishi has lost his mind.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#8944 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:32 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Mar 14 2012, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*snicker* That's true. Anyway, even if Sasuke becomes a good guy again, I doubt he's going to want to start a relationship with her, considering that he hasn't been interested in any girl for this entire series, let alone Sakura, and even if he does, it won't change all the things he's done. Not to mention the fact that it will throw away all of Sakura's (and NaruSaku's) development.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#8945 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:39 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Mar 14 2012, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So very true. It seems that whenever Itachi is concerned Sasuke goes all tsundere for him.

I couldn't comprehend if that sort of ending happened. After all the build up of the darkness within Sasuke he just suddenly becomes a good guy? Not only that but he gets Sakura despite all the development that Naruto had with her. Why on earth make her be the love of his life in the first place if Naruto is just going to loose her to Sasuke regardless of all he's done for her.

It would just leave a bad taste in my mouth. I now that in real life romance doesn't work like that (just because you're nice and kind to a girl doesn't mean she'll fall in love with you) but this is fiction. When people are put in fantastical situations the rules change. Do people really read Naruto in search for the realism?

Edited by redragon88, 14 March 2012 - 09:42 PM.

#8946 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:53 PM

To be honest, guys, Sasuke is likely only helping Itachi so he can get info from him and then he may turn out going to destroy the Leaf to make them pay for what they did to Itachi in his mind. It'd make a lot of sense that Sasuke would be doing this for his own sake and nothing else.

#8947 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:15 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Mar 14 2012, 01:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OR He just lost all reason to handle his plot with care. smile.gif LOGICALLY. Anyways Short of Naruto "talking" to him I don't see it happening.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#8948 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:32 PM

I could very well see Sasuke becoming sane again and restoring his relationships with Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi. Now im only mentioning Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi, because even though I think there is a very real possibillity that he will come to his senses, I don't think his overall relastionship with Konoha can be saved, at least not overnight. The only reason why I think Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi will forgive him sonner is because of their old team mate bonds and because they have witnessed first hand his descent into madness and hate and as such they will be more sympathetic to his plight. Even so, I don't think the first thing he would pursue would be a relationship with Sakura. I mean, he hasn't shown any interest in her so far, so why should he start now? That is, unless he suddenly decides to try something new. You know, actually let someone into his life. It could happen... ermm.gif

But all of this will take time and realistically, it would take a pretty big revalation to suddenly have Sasuke turn "good". Personally, I don't think he's gonna turn good anytime soon. I think he's just teaming up with Itachi in order to get Kabutomaru out of the way, so that he can talk to Itachi in peace (i.e. get some answers) and like Bryon said, learning the truth might even enrage him further.

Oh and even though im terribly late to the party here, but in regards to places like YouTube and deviantArt: Don't bother, or at the very least, tread carefully. I generally tend to avoid anything Naruto related in those places, simply because I know that eventually I'll run into something nasty, like Sakura bashart or an anti-NS video. Then what will happen is I'll most likely end up in some long winded argument with some hater who is equally as stubborn as me when it comes to arguing, so even if I "win", I will have gained nothing other than a huge headache. At least, that's how it goes down 90% of the time. sweat.gif

Edited by TerrorKing, 14 March 2012 - 11:36 PM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#8949 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:38 PM

Join the party. rolleyes.gif I just don't deal with it and EVERYTHING they say there makes me just want to pound them into the earth. Not exaggerating there.

#8950 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:40 PM

Sasuke cant legally come back to the village anymore. Hell, even Kakashi was up to killing him. Face it, its really Naruto at this point who wants to bring him back. As for Sakura, she could have killed him too.

#8951 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:20 AM

Wrong section sorry. ^^

But dragunov, Sakura couldn't kill Sasuke?

Edited by sushi., 15 March 2012 - 12:22 AM.

ナルサク

#8952 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:37 AM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Mar 14 2012, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wrong section sorry. ^^

But dragunov, Sakura couldn't kill Sasuke?

She wanted to. She just hesitated.

#8953 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:16 AM

QUOTE (Dragunov @ Mar 15 2012, 01:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
She wanted to. She just hesitated.

No she didn't want to kill him. It's not love getting in the way, its the fact that he is a fallen comrade, and Sakura knows how much Sasuke means to Naruto. She didn't ask Naruto about his feelings about her killing him, and she knew that he would be mad.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#8954 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:17 AM

QUOTE (Dragunov @ Mar 14 2012, 01:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sasuke cant legally come back to the village anymore. Hell, even Kakashi was up to killing him. Face it, its really Naruto at this point who wants to bring him back. As for Sakura, she could have killed him too.

Also I think Naruto was also lying to himself that he was only bringing Sasuke back for himself. He's also doing it for Sakura... for her happiness.

Sakura could have kill him too, but she let her old infatuation get in the way of her emotions. Her problem is that she thinks she's in love with Sasuke, but can't come to terms that its nothing but an illusion.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 15 March 2012 - 01:20 AM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#8955 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:29 AM

Hi!!! Welcome to Heave and Earth!!! smile.gif

#8956 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:09 AM

QUOTE (Konoha'sCrimsonFox @ Mar 14 2012, 06:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also I think Naruto was also lying to himself that he was only bringing Sasuke back for himself. He's also doing it for Sakura... for her happiness.

Sakura could have kill him too, but she let her old infatuation get in the way of her emotions. Her problem is that she thinks she's in love with Sasuke, but can't come to terms that its nothing but an illusion.

Welcome to Heaven and Earth, Crimson! And you're ot th only on. I always figured Naruto's original intentios to save Sasuke was all for Sakuraue to his just assuming she'd love him no matter how far he fell in spite of otherwise seeing Sakura had the resolve he lacked before she felt her caring for Sasuke come back. But at last Naruto knows now that since Sasuke won't be accepted by the Leaf, he realizes the only outcome will be a battle between them with his possibly needing to kill Sasuke if he attacks the Leaf.

#8957 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:15 AM

QUOTE (Bryon_Konoha_Ninja @ Mar 14 2012, 04:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome to Heaven and Earth, Crimson! And you're ot th only on. I always figured Naruto's original intentios to save Sasuke was all for Sakuraue to his just assuming she'd love him no matter how far he fell in spite of otherwise seeing Sakura had the resolve he lacked before she felt her caring for Sasuke come back. But at last Naruto knows now that since Sasuke won't be accepted by the Leaf, he realizes the only outcome will be a battle between them with his possibly needing to kill Sasuke if he attacks the Leaf.

Or Naruto is going to take the fall when Sasuke stands trail under Konoha jurisdiction, witch is one of the many reason why I prefer Naruto kill Sasuke.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#8958 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:50 AM

Yooooou guys! I haven't been on for MONTHS!! :,D My boyfriend's been keeping me awfully distracted.. So I was like "It's my birthday! I'm gonna spend it on NS!"

...Helloooooo!

#8959 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:09 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Mar 15 2012, 07:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yooooou guys! I haven't been on for MONTHS!! :,D My boyfriend's been keeping me awfully distracted.. So I was like "It's my birthday! I'm gonna spend it on NS!"

...Helloooooo!

Hello! Haven't seen you for a long time. So you're gonna stay? Anyway happy birthday!

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#8960 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:03 PM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Mar 15 2012, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello! Haven't seen you for a long time. So you're gonna stay? Anyway happy birthday!

Yes. And thank you! I'm way behind on the manga though, haha. I'll spend the weekend catching up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users