Close
Photo

Whats your OTP now that NS was given the pipe?

• Please log in to reply
966 replies to this topic

#961 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,076 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 11:38 AM

Exactly, they have just as much of a chance, so if the story doesn't go for Soma X Erina I can't say Soma Megumi is  a silver medal or cheap last minute replacement at all :no:

s4ma8z.jpg

#962 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 12:22 AM

Not sure if I have posted in this thread, so, apologies in advance :)

Hanamichi Sakuragi and Haruko Akagi.

I support them so hard :P

Too bad they didn't happen  :sad:. Would've been cool to see

1wocs1.gif

#963 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 10 October 2017 - 02:08 PM

Too bad they didn't happen  :sad:. Would've been cool to see

But, although it was an open-ending, we could speculate that they could have gotten together, so I'm happy with that.

In fact, if Naruto would have ended this way, although I would not have been completely satisfied, I would have been OK with it.

Haven't followed a lot of anime lately, but I am a bit split between Phoenix/Maya, and Phoenix/Iris from the Phoenix Wright games; mostly because Maya is underage the the series starts. I need to play Dual Destinies and Spirit of Justice to see if my view changes.

#964 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

Darkness within Light

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 02:50 PM

Houshin.Engi.full.872763.jpg

It's not canon, but I'm personally supportive of Dakki x Taikoubou from Hoshin Engi. Despite being fierce adversaries, there has always been this bizarre sexual tension between them and they have great chemistry whenever they interact, especially when they play tense psychological mind games with one another.  Even the author acknowledges this.  Given that Dakki did save Taikoubou from death at the end of the manga and she's no longer evil (plus they are both virtually eternal), they may have a shot at reconciliation and more but that's open for interpretation.

Edited by Kagomaru, Yesterday, 02:02 PM.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#965 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,949 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 02:07 PM

Rereading Akame ga Kill after a long time, and I think in terms of the manga it's a little underrated and the hate while I can understand is somewhat blown out of proportion.  Anyway this series I can say is enjoyable the quality does diminish, but is it Naruto level bad? no definetly not, and the ending is kind of conclusive though it can be kind of debatable. Long story short the manga is definitely better than the anime.  

But this isn't about the series itself atleast not for this thread, it's for pairings, so here is one I'm going to share from this series that i've always been a supporter of and I'm glad it's canon (even though the final moment between them in the manga can be strange in someways.)

tumblr_nykkhlQRRl1u28hzgo1_500.gif

Tatsumi  x   Mine -  Akame ga Kill   

Edited by LuckyChi7, 14 October 2017 - 02:09 PM.

13b4e136608e88c6.jpg

PROTECTING EACH OTHER TILL THE END!!

#966 Wubbzy

Wubbzy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Interests:Music, reading, writing, and dancing

Posted Yesterday, 05:43 AM

So after another watch of Frozen, I can't help but see NaruSaku in Christoff and Ana! Right now they are my major OTP now (well I wouldn't say major, but after watching Frozen again, like I said, they have a certain quality that gives me the NS vibes haha). 

This pic certainly helps! 

fae9abd9f65be00935f069a0e4e7598a.jpg

Would anyone happen to know who the artist of this fanart is? I would absolutely love to give this person credit for a fantastic job! 

But yeah, this definitely helps me see the similarities between the two! And watching Frozen again with my sisters helped me see a lot of NS in this too haha. xD

When Olaf talks about love and says, "Love is putting someone elses needs before yours." That just screamed NS to me!!! ;___; <333

Edited by Wubbzy, Yesterday, 07:16 AM.

NaruSaku <3

~

Fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/~wubbzy

~

#967 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,731 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:32 AM

^I love that series, the artist is 菜華 and they made many other disney couples as NS too :D

The artist is on pixiv but they all come up if you search narusaku disney.

Edited by sushi., Yesterday, 08:33 AM.

1fhb8w.jpg
2yy341y.jpg
ナルサク

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users