31571 replies to this topic

#27261 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 10:16 PM

*sigh* you know I just thought of a perect song to describe how WE ALL FEEL about Nardo/Brato right now :yes: Read the title of the song. It actually makes me feel better about the series  :kukuku:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#27262 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 02:32 PM

I was looking up Stephanie Sheh and I noticed this part which I imagine is a recent edit (lets not pretend hinata plays a major role in the story line). Also there is no mention of her voicing Rin for some reason

Screenshot-50.png

#27263 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 17 April 2019 - 05:47 PM

That is oddly strange... performance wise I think Stephanie did alright as Hinata, and no joke she did mention (this was years ago when I found out) that she found Hinata kind of boring by Shippuden. 

She does bring more life into Rin just by hearing her performance!

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#27264 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 11:48 PM

Hinata IS boring and she HAD NO impact on the story. she had no motivations besides "I want Naruto-kun to notice me!" she has nothing else to her character. AT ALL. And the few times she showed emotional support, it could have been done BETTER by another character.

Edited by Phantom_999, 17 April 2019 - 11:55 PM.

#27265 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 12:20 AM

Hinata IS boring and she HAD NO impact on the story. she had no motivations besides "I want Naruto-kun to notice me!" she has nothing else to her character. AT ALL. And the few times she showed emotional support, it could have been done BETTER by another character.

But that is her major role....to suck Naruto's Di--*Banned*

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#27266 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 05:34 AM

Sakura could have done that, and she wouldnt have been so bland about it. :hehehe: She would BRING LIFE to the relationship. Thats what we've been saying all this time. Hell, even Ino could have done were she to fall for him that, and I doubt that if Naruto started a conversation with her she would respond with just "N-Naruto-kun......."  :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 18 April 2019 - 08:42 PM.

#27267 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 03:19 PM

Sakura could have done that, and she wouldnt have been so bland about it. :hehehe: She would BRING LIFE to the relationship. Thats what weve been saying all this time. Hell, even Ino could have done were she to fall for him that, and I doubt that if Naruto started a conversation with her she would respond with just N-Naruto-kun....... :zaru:

And even when he's with Hinata in "canon", Naruto feels bored, like he doesn't know what to do, like he shouldn't be who he really is because who he is isn't good enough or some crap like that. =/

#27268 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 18 April 2019 - 03:39 PM

If he married Sakura I bet he wouldn't be the douchebag he would become.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#27269 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 19 April 2019 - 12:08 AM

I was looking up Stephanie Sheh and I noticed this part which I imagine is a recent edit (lets not pretend hinata plays a major role in the story line). Also there is no mention of her voicing Rin for some reason
Screenshot-50.png

Major role ha I think not, heck she put more effort into rin than hinata heck nui from kill la kill had more effort in it. Even orihime and kyrie have more effort than hinata.

That is oddly strange... performance wise I think Stephanie did alright as Hinata, and no joke she did mention (this was years ago when I found out) that she found Hinata kind of boring by Shippuden. 

She does bring more life into Rin just by hearing her performance!

Again she puts more effort into her other roles than she does hinata cause there's only surface to hinata, heck yuri lowenthal put more effort into playing Spider-Man and the prince of persia, even Neil from residential evil Rev 2 has more effort and Neil is a Sasuke type character.   

That's true take her out of the story and would anything change that much?
If you wanted hinata to have a point make her evil.

#27270 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 19 April 2019 - 06:30 AM

Hinata is so pointless that she makes Bella look like Winry Rockbell. Whoa... that was too far.

Edited by NaruSaku fan in Kentucky, 19 April 2019 - 06:31 AM.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#27271 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 02:26 PM

Yeah that was raising Bella's standard too high :zaru:  :lmao: Besides there is no need for comparison, Hinata is not any different from a nameless background character when it comes to plot impact or relevance so take any SIDE or SUPPORTING female character from any fictional franchise and they would be more important than Hinata

Edited by Phantom_999, 19 April 2019 - 02:27 PM.

#27272 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 19 April 2019 - 06:09 PM

Honestly Bella has at leasr some character development even if it takes a few books to get there. 

Hinata is as shallow as a teaspoon. Shes abouit as 1 dimensional as they come character wise.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#27273 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 08:50 PM

yup like I said strip away her crush on Naruto and you got a back ground character that is not even named. What makes her worse than other one dimensional girl characters that are only single-noted to like a character and are soley defined by that in fact, is that Hinata might have been more, fanatics were singing praises for her to be more, and Kishi probably meant for her to be more but he didn't deliver. That and there is some double standard about Hinata compared to other shy girl characters that are closet fan girls with crushes on the MC in that they may have fans but there are not so many fans that delusional-y turn that character into a goddess that isshould be the MC's "match made in heaven" like they did with HInata

Edited by Phantom_999, 23 April 2019 - 07:52 PM.

#27274 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 03:25 PM

yup like I said strip away her crush on Naruto and you go a back ground character that is not even named. What makes her worse than other one dimensional girl charaters that are only single-noted to like a character and are soley defined by that in fact, is that Hinata might have been more, fanatics were singing praises for her to be more, and Kishi probably meant for her to be more but he didn't deliver. That and there is some double standard about Hinata compared to other shy girl characters that are closet fan girls with crushes on the MC that they may have fans but there are not so many fans that delusional-y turn that character into a goddess that isshould be the MC's "match made in heaven" like they did with HInata

Amen. There's a lot for sure with Hinata that could have been a lot better. Which is why I feel I wanted to explore on that. Especially when you think if she really loved Naruto, you think her feelings would come second and she'd want him to be with Sakura. It's something I keep thinking for my fanfic of stuff to do to make Hinata more than just a Naruto fangirl, but that she has had feelings for him more than just admiration turned into "love" because of her feeling sorry for herself.

#27275 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 05:23 PM

yup like I said strip away her crush on Naruto and you got a back ground character that is not even named. What makes her worse than other one dimensional girl characters that are only single-noted to like a character and are soley defined by that in fact, is that Hinata might have been more, fanatics were singing praises for her to be more, and Kishi probably meant for her to be more but he didn't deliver. That and there is some double standard about Hinata compared to other shy girl characters that are closet fan girls with crushes on the MC that they may have fans but there are not so many fans that delusional-y turn that character into a goddess that isshould be the MC's "match made in heaven" like they did with HInata

Which goes to show how her original character was a lowly civilian.

2e5.gif

#27276 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 07:40 PM

And do I need to keep saying like a broken tape recorder that she was ONLY put in as a ninja because Kishi was legit out of ideas to put in a girl for team 8? Again, She was PLANNED as Naruto's "waifu" from the beginning? :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 24 April 2019 - 11:02 AM.

#27277 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 23 April 2019 - 08:58 PM

And do I need to keep saying like a broken tape recorder that she was ONLY put in as a ninja because Kishi was legit out of ideas to put in a girl for team 8? Again. She was PLANNED Naruto's "waifu" from the beginning? :zaru:

Yeah if Hinata was planned to be Naruto's Waifu then I'm the Easter Bunny.

#27278 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 11:44 PM

Yeah, even his wife and the main VA for Naruto thought it would be Sakura. You think his wife would have known it would be Hinata because more than likely she had insider info unless he doesn't talk to his wife who reads his work which is weird.

#27279 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 April 2019 - 11:09 AM

If Hinata was planned to be Naruto' wife, Why need "Naruto the Last" I ask again to any Hinata fanatic? 

Edited by Phantom_999, 25 April 2019 - 06:02 AM.

#27280 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 03:20 PM

If HInata really was the endgame goal, Kishimoto should have stopped with NaruSaku by the beginning of Shippuden. No teasing similarities, no asking out on dates, no Yamato line, no chopsticks scene, no calling for, no hug, no messy confession, and no Kushina parallel. At least that way it COULD be argued that he used to have a crush but got over it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users