10121 replies to this topic

#61 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 25 December 2014 - 05:53 PM

It's funny, i was planning on buying all of the one piece volumes. I was thinking about buying the Naruto volumes before the clusterkitten of an ending, but no thanks. I can definitely say for sure that I'm planning on buying all the TG volumes as well as OP.

If Tokyo Ghoul gets released here, I try to make it my first complete collection. I don't really have a lot of mangas at home b/c my parents used to consider mangas a waste of money- well, I have my own job now (even though it's minimum payment, lol)

Also, I would only give out money for a manga if I know that I won't regret spending money on it. Tokyo Ghoul and CCS so far have been pretty much almost perfect in my eyes.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#62 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 25 December 2014 - 05:56 PM

It's funny, i was planning on buying all of the one piece volumes. I was thinking about buying the Naruto volumes before the clusterkitten of an ending, but no thanks. I can definitely say for sure that I'm planning on buying all the TG volumes as well as OP.

You know I kinda regret doing that now. I was collecting all the Naruto Volumes and felt proud doing so before the final two chapters came out. I'm not completely caught up with it, but I do have All of Part 1, Part 2 from the beginning to Sasuke and Itachi's fight, the last volume of the 5 Kage Summit Arc, The one where Naruto meets his mom (The first Naruto volume I ever bought),  then all of the war that's been released so far with Volume 68. I'm really debating on what I want to do with them because I constantly conflict with my self about just buying all the volumes but rip 699 and 700 from Volume 72, or just sell them to someone and make good money off it.

For sure I am planning on buying all the volumes for Tokyo Ghoul when they come out, and same thing goes for Attack on Titan like I've been doing for a while now. Man, June 16th is gonna be a long wait since that's when Volume 1 of Tokyo Ghoul comes out, and I've already decided to set my eyes out on the volumes from there.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#63 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 25 December 2014 - 06:05 PM

Tokyo Ghoul

RE

#64 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 25 December 2014 - 06:19 PM

Tokyo Ghoul

:re

TG

RE

If Tokyo Ghoul gets released here, I try to make it my first complete collection. I don't really have a lot of mangas at home b/c my parents used to consider mangas a waste of money- well, I have my own job now (even though it's minimum payment, lol)

Also, I would only give out money for a manga if I know that I won't regret spending money on it. Tokyo Ghoul and CCS so far have been pretty much almost perfect in my eyes.

Yeah, I know for a fact that I won't ever regret spending money on OP or TG for that matter. I have a job, but I'd also have to pay for school and stuff, so it might take a while to get all the OP and TG volumes :'( I wanna see how AoT and AgK do before I decide to get them, and I probably won't end up getting fairy tail. I'm not sure about it yet lol It;s just a pain to read full volumes on the phone or the computer sometimes lol sometimes I'd just rather read the physical story. 

You know I kinda regret doing that now. I was collecting all the Naruto Volumes and felt proud doing so before the final two chapters came out. I'm not completely caught up with it, but I do have All of Part 1, Part 2 from the beginning to Sasuke and Itachi's fight, the last volume of the 5 Kage Summit Arc, The one where Naruto meets his mom (The first Naruto volume I ever bought),  then all of the war that's been released so far with Volume 68. I'm really debating on what I want to do with them because I constantly conflict with my self about just buying all the volumes but rip 699 and 700 from Volume 72, or just sell them to someone and make good money off it.

For sure I am planning on buying all the volumes for Tokyo Ghoul when they come out, and same thing goes for Attack on Titan like I've been doing for a while now. Man, June 16th is gonna be a long wait since that's when Volume 1 of Tokyo Ghoul comes out, and I've already decided to set my eyes out on the volumes from there.

I was never as emotionally/physically invested in Naruto as I am with OP. To me OP is head and shoulders my favorite (before I got into Tokyo Ghoul) and Naruto was partially something to read to waste time until the OP chapters came out. Since I got into TG, it's become a pretty close second favorite to me, easily eclipsing what Naruto meant to me. Because of that, if it was me, I'd sell everything Naruto that I'd owned. The only tie that I have with Naruto is the fanfic that I'm writing, and other NS fanfics. I'll never read/watch anything Naruto again after I finish my fic lol 

Edited by AHK, 25 December 2014 - 06:20 PM.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#65 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 25 December 2014 - 06:44 PM

RE

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#66 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 07:10 PM

TG

RE

Yeah, I know for a fact that I won't ever regret spending money on OP or TG for that matter. I have a job, but I'd also have to pay for school and stuff, so it might take a while to get all the OP and TG volumes :'( I wanna see how AoT and AgK do before I decide to get them, and I probably won't end up getting fairy tail. I'm not sure about it yet lol It;s just a pain to read full volumes on the phone or the computer sometimes lol sometimes I'd just rather read the physical story. 

I was never as emotionally/physically invested in Naruto as I am with OP. To me OP is head and shoulders my favorite (before I got into Tokyo Ghoul) and Naruto was partially something to read to waste time until the OP chapters came out. Since I got into TG, it's become a pretty close second favorite to me, easily eclipsing what Naruto meant to me. Because of that, if it was me, I'd sell everything Naruto that I'd owned. The only tie that I have with Naruto is the fanfic that I'm writing, and other NS fanfics. I'll never read/watch anything Naruto again after I finish my fic lol 

Tokyo Ghoul

Edited by trang95, 25 December 2014 - 07:15 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#67 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 25 December 2014 - 07:29 PM

Tokyo Ghoul

TG

RE

EXL5X4B.png

#68 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 07:52 PM

TG

RE

Tokyo Ghoul

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#69 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 08:38 PM

I love this Touken Fanart

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#70 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 09:19 PM

Good news about season 2!!!

Season 2-you might be spoilered if you haven't finished season 1 yet

@AHK: Fun Fact: Touka has the same voice actress as Akame from AgK ;) (I know how much you love AgK)

Edited by trang95, 25 December 2014 - 09:38 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#71 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 09:43 PM

Tokyo Ghoul

TG

RE

I love this Touken Fanart

That's so cute :wibble:

This one gave me them feels though! I hope this happens!!!

Good news about season 2!!!

Season 2-you might be spoilered if you haven't finished season 1 yet

@AHK: Fun Fact: Touka has the same voice actress as Akame from AgK ;) (I know how much you love AgK)

Sweet! I need to start TG soon! Only after I finish my chapter thought :cry: lol So will the second season will follow the manga closely then (i guess as it relates to the Aogiri tree arc)? Oooooh! I like Akame's VA, she was really good! 

EXL5X4B.png

#72 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 25 December 2014 - 11:37 PM

re:

#73 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 11:54 PM

re:

Another thing about AoT that might be adding to the delay with the animation is that they could just want the manga to get really far ahead, that way they can plan accordingly, and the anime doesn't get rushed or anything. After all, AoT is only supposed to last like 100 chapters. The writer already had the ending, but then it got leaked or something, so he had to change it. 

EXL5X4B.png

#74 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 12:06 AM

TG

RE

That's so cute :wibble:

This one gave me them feels though! I hope this happens!!!

Sweet! I need to start TG soon! Only after I finish my chapter thought :cry: lol So will the second season will follow the manga closely then (i guess as it relates to the Aogiri tree arc)? Oooooh! I like Akame's VA, she was really good! 

Tokyo Ghoul

I've seen that Touken fanart before. It's so sad T_T I hope that Sasaki will somehow remember Touka and call out her name just like that.

I don't think you need to rush the anime. You could also just wait, and catch up shortly before Tokyo Ghoul Season 2 comes out. That way the waiting won't kill you (like me).

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#75 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 12:19 AM

re:

Another thing about AoT that might be adding to the delay with the animation is that they could just want the manga to get really far ahead, that way they can plan accordingly, and the anime doesn't get rushed or anything. After all, AoT is only supposed to last like 100 chapters. The writer already had the ending, but then it got leaked or something, so he had to change it. 

The ending got leaked? I thought that Isayame just originally planned on killing everyone, but changed his mind afterwards due to the success of the anime. Oh, LuckyChi7 posted an interesting interview about AoT, but I can't find it T_T (I should have bookmarked it).

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#76 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 12:24 AM

Tokyo Ghoul

I've seen that Touken fanart before. It's so sad T_T I hope that Sasaki will somehow remember Touka and call out her name just like that.

I don't think you need to rush the anime. You could also just wait, and catch up shortly before Tokyo Ghoul Season 2 comes out. That way the waiting won't kill you (like me).

TG

Yeah, but that was before I even knew that anime just animated manga. Had I known, I might have just read the manga like you're doing lol Just chopper's arc? Are they gonna do all the stuff before that too?

That's what I had heard. I'm not sure if it's the truth, but it was believable to me XD 

I love that fanart, it's so touching. Especially the "Stupid Kaneki" part. True, I'll probably just take my time with the anime regardless lol

Edited by AHK, 26 December 2014 - 12:26 AM.

EXL5X4B.png

#77 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 12:44 AM

TG

Yeah, but that was before I even knew that anime just animated manga. Had I known, I might have just read the manga like you're doing lol Just chopper's arc? Are they gonna do all the stuff before that too?

That's what I had heard. I'm not sure if it's the truth, but it was believable to me XD 

I love that fanart, it's so touching. Especially the "Stupid Kaneki" part. True, I'll probably just take my time with the anime regardless lol

Tokyo Ghoul

My brother told me that Nami's Arc also got reanimated. Out of coincidence, I also found out that the Alabasta Arc got animated into a movie. It looks really nice- so far the Alabasta Arc is one of my favorite arcs in One Piece (out of like the five main arcs I've read so far, lol).

Btw, I noticed something about Arima Kishou:

This is what he looked like when he was younger:

tumblr_inline_nc43i5hwgt1rbrtnr.jpg

(This is the first cover of the Tokyo Ghoul Jack spinoff that revolves around Arima's past. It's also by Ishida).

When he is 22 or so (about Sasaki's age), he looks like this:

7ad7b0a39d9b0649e210bceccb135e35.jpeg

(from Ch. 113 in Tokyo Ghoul; too late by .1s  :lmao:  )

But by the current time in Tokyo Ghoul, his hair is completely white:

25380-280873232.jpg

Why the heck did his hair color change? I don't see a reason for him to dye his hair color. And it's completely unnatural for his hair color to change so early- unless... Notice how also in the second pic, his hair color is white in the middle (lol, like the opposite with Sasaki's hairstyle).

Maybe, I'm reading to much into it, but I think that's very fishy, really. To find out any clues, I'm off reading Tokyo Ghoul Jack. I'll tell you guys what it's like :D

Edited by trang95, 26 December 2014 - 12:53 AM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#78 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 01:23 AM

Tokyo Ghoul

My brother told me that Nami's Arc also got reanimated. Out of coincidence, I also found out that the Alabasta Arc got animated into a movie. It looks really nice- so far the Alabasta Arc is one of my favorite arcs in One Piece (out of like the five main arcs I've read so far, lol).

Btw, I noticed something about Arima Kishou:

This is what he looked like when he was younger:

tumblr_inline_nc43i5hwgt1rbrtnr.jpg

(This is the first cover of the Tokyo Ghoul Jack spinoff that revolves around Arima's past. It's also by Ishida).

When he is 22 or so (about Sasaki's age), he looks like this:

7ad7b0a39d9b0649e210bceccb135e35.jpeg

(from Ch. 113 in Tokyo Ghoul; too late by .1s  :lmao:  )

But by the current time in Tokyo Ghoul, his hair is completely white:

25380-280873232.jpg

Why the heck did his hair color change? I don't see a reason for him to dye his hair color. And it's completely unnatural for his hair color to change so early- unless... Notice how also in the second pic, his hair color is white in the middle (lol, like the opposite with Sasaki's hairstyle).

Maybe, I'm reading to much into it, but I think that's very fishy, really. To find out any clues, I'm off reading Tokyo Ghoul Jack. I'll tell you guys what it's like :D

TG

Nami's arc got animated into a special (basically the movie you were talking about), so I guess that's what they're doing for the chopper thing. It's pretty much the same as what they did for the Alabasta thing as well. Where are you in the story so far? My favorite arcs are the Water 7/Enies Lobby, the Impel Down/Marineford, and the current arc, in no particular order. 

Ooh thats a good pickup! Maybe his hair color changed due to the stress of being the best CCG agent and having to go up against the Owl :chuckle: or maye he's related to Kaneki as well XD 

I was going to read Jack but I forgot about it. I'll read it after I finish TG for a second time lol it's an actual mini series, right? It isn't a one-shot like "Joker" (Rize's story)?

EXL5X4B.png

#79 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 04:19 AM

TG

Nami's arc got animated into a special (basically the movie you were talking about), so I guess that's what they're doing for the chopper thing. It's pretty much the same as what they did for the Alabasta thing as well. Where are you in the story so far? My favorite arcs are the Water 7/Enies Lobby, the Impel Down/Marineford, and the current arc, in no particular order. 

Ooh thats a good pickup! Maybe his hair color changed due to the stress of being the best CCG agent and having to go up against the Owl :chuckle: or maye he's related to Kaneki as well XD 

I was going to read Jack but I forgot about it. I'll read it after I finish TG for a second time lol it's an actual mini series, right? It isn't a one-shot like "Joker" (Rize's story)?

Lol, what counts is the thought. At least you give the writing a try ;)

Oh, I see, that's what those specials are. Uhm, the last major arc I left of in the One Piece manga was the Skypia Arc... When I used to watch the anime back then, I had just finished the Water 7 arc (it's been so long though). Reading everything from the start is a lot better in my opinion if I want to catch up :D

I just finished the Jack spinoff. Lol, nothing was said about Arima's hair color XD It's nothing necessarily important, just a simply ghoul story with Arima who was already a Ghoul investigator with 16-17. The art in there is very... simplistic. The spinoff if only seven chapters long, so it's easy to catch up. It's interesting though to learn more about Arima's personality and badass moves.

Who knows what is going on with Arima's hair color. Maybe he really is connected to Kaneki... Stress? You think that guy is in stress XD? He seems so perfectly calm most of the time (he hasn't changed a lot since he was 17).

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#80 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 05:44 AM

Since I feel like Ch.11 was rather... confusing in the end, I tried to look around on tumblr and in other forums. I think I get it now:

Ch.11 of :re

Edited by trang95, 26 December 2014 - 06:05 AM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users