304 replies to this topic

#61 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 11:30 AM

I just wish someone tell him that he's doing badly.. coz the poor guy doesnt seem to be aware that his work is junk now. Without being rude tho.. but i just find it more rude if people praise and woo someone when its not whats totally happening

I think thats the most help we can as "fans" err or rather readers..

#62 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 04:30 AM

Should i encourage kishi to work on his mario manga more or should tell him to get a good editor and stick with him until the end of his new work. 

#63 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 04:45 AM

Should i encourage kishi to work on his mario manga more or should tell him to get a good editor and stick with him until the end of his new work. 

You can't stick with editor. Especially when the editor get job opportunity like yahagi become chief editor of jump sq and former dragonball editor become the current chief editor of shonen jump.

Someone will replace them, maybe they're good or not.

#64 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 04:45 AM

The latter. Any future plans of his is doomed to fail if he is left to his own devices

#65 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 01:10 PM

To be more accurate he was TOO dependent on his editors that's why he tanked. Well part of the reason, as the other is quite frankly he was writing rather thoughtlessly and so hung up on keeping his characters unique or something like that so he did not develop or evolve them at all when it came down to it. Well that description fits his females much more but the males do feel that way to some extent. 

Edited by Phantom_999, 16 June 2015 - 12:29 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#66 nawsome

nawsome

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 11:21 AM

If someone who can and is going to NYCC please ask a few questions for me. These are genuine questions that point out the flaws of the ending and I'm hoping the answers he gives are revealing. 

1) How do you justify Sakura in 699 giving up her life,goals, career, aspirations, family and friends for a boy after he displayed such cruelty and carelessness towards her? 

2) In an interview after the ending was published, you said that Sakura would be a "terrible" woman if she gave up on her feelings for Sasuke. But in the manga, Naruto changed his feelings for Hinata, and apparently Sasuke changed his feelings for Sakura. So how come it's okay for Naruto and Sasuke to change their feelings but Sakura doing so makes her "terrible". 

3) What was the point of Naruto Gaiden if Salad learned that bonds were greater than blood if Sakura gave birth to her anyway? What was the point of writing a ten chapter wild- goose chase? 

4) Why does Salad look so much like Karin, why does she have glasses if neither of her parents have bad eyesight? Since you established chapter 1 that glasses is a genetic trait? 

5) Karin put her feelings aside so Sasuke could be happy, but Sasuke has not seen or talked to his wife and child in over a decade. So isn't it unfair that Karin gave up her feelings for Sasuke to be in a miserable marriage? That she basically gave up her feelings for nothing? 

6) If the original Naruto manga was about Naruto learning the importance of bonds and the damage lonliness can cause, how come he neglects his own children? 

I'm gonna try to go myself, but I live very far away and if someone could ask any of these and let me know the responses I would very much appreciate it!

#67 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 04:21 PM

^I expect that if anyone would ask these questions they will be removed from the premises or just flat out ignored

#68 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 03 July 2015 - 04:45 PM

I got a question too.

Why did you let others influence you so much, the you allowed the last to recon Naruto's childhood, which was the very reason why many supported him?

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#69 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 04:46 PM

Yeah it's better not to do anything that will be considered harassment or makes you look like and angry shipper who is not a real fan.

Even though extremist NH mentality is "you are only a fan if you ship NH" :zaru:

Best to just hear him out and call out his kittens in the sanctity of your own mind. :P

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#70 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 04:57 PM

I wonder if his rep got screwed up more with Gaiden...

#71 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 05:01 PM

I wonder if his rep got screwed up more with Gaiden...

Well, he didn't destroy SS by having Karin as the mom. Meaning that he hasn't lost the SS fanbase. If anything, his rep is no different than it was after the ending

#72 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 05:13 PM

Well, he didn't destroy SS by having Karin as the mom. Meaning that he hasn't lost the SS fanbase. If anything, his rep is no different than it was after the ending

I say he made people really think the first editor is the guy. I feel like the room in there will be mainly pairing fans.

#73 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 05:25 PM

If I lived near New York City I'd willingly go to comiccon with some fellow NS fans to confront Kishi. I would bow down on my knees and beg him to redo the ending or ask for an alternate ending. That's how desperate I am.

Edited by Legend054, 03 July 2015 - 05:27 PM.

1wocs1.gif

#74 nawsome

nawsome

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 06:26 PM

Well I can see how some of them are inciting but I think 

2) 3) 4) and 6) are genuine enough. 
And even if one person were to be removed or ignored; the fact that they got brought up in the first place would still show the massive plot holes (because apparently Kishi is blind to how the antis dislike the ending) and he would at least know lol. That in itself is good enough for me.  :zaru:

#75 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 06:45 PM

I wouldn't get my hopes up. If anything he will tell the people attending what questions they are allowed to ask and what questions they aren't. Questions concerning the ending will probably be banned due to it leading to possible harrassment as Phantom pointed out. Also pointless since he addressed some of them in interviews after the original manga ended

Edited by Namikaze Clan, 03 July 2015 - 06:46 PM.

#76 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 04 July 2015 - 01:20 AM

you should encourage him to get a different career.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#77 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 05:06 AM

Since the Bolt movie is coming to US on October, I'm guessing he's coming to this event to promote the movie.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#78 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 05:20 AM

Since the Bolt movie is coming to US on October, I'm guessing he's coming to this event to promote the movie.

Not only that, but even show it there. I guess that's one way for him to escape multiple Q&A. Eh. I almost want to trash him because that Gaiden really offended me, but I won't. Though I can hope for good figurine on certain series. But I'll see if I want to go.

#79 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 05:45 AM

Not only that, but even show it there. I guess that's one way for him to escape multiple Q&A. Eh. I almost want to trash him because that Gaiden really offended me, but I won't. Though I can hope for good figurine on certain series. But I'll see if I want to go.

If your actually planning to go then line up for the 3 day ticket at midtown comics. or buy the thursday ticket online since he will have panel in Thursday.

#80 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 09:52 AM

If your actually planning to go then line up for the 3 day ticket at midtown comics. or buy the thursday ticket online since he will have panel in Thursday.

I'll see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users