• This topic is locked This topic is locked
109 replies to this topic

#81 sharingank

sharingank

Inner Kyuubi

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts
  • Interests:Uh...stuff. I like Naruto. Wow. What a surprise. Gaara, Kakashi, Neji, and Kankuro are the boys.

Posted 28 January 2005 - 01:43 AM

YES!! WE MUST DO SOMETHING!!!!

I just can't get over Sakura's faces....I mean, those were the faces of a girl in love! *looks at printed pictures* THOSE EXPRESSIONS!!!! Damn...this is like....my ***dream material. XD

I'm DEFINITELY producing a Naru/Saku oneshot this weekend, count on it XD

#82 Faucon

Faucon

Keeper of the C2

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 01:44 AM

lol maybe were all having a dream now, it's too good to be true. Sakura actually showing her feeling...
There are 405!!! ( NaruSaku ) stories in the C2.
And 297 subscribers currently!!

The BIG archive of NaruSaku stories
Tell me if im missing any fics

#83 Destiny

Destiny

Queen of the hard hitters!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 01:46 AM

*pinches self* this better be real.!!!! happy.gif_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^ or i might need those pills back *looks @ sori*

Love is everything.

#84 Soritia

Soritia

Uchiha Obito Obsessor

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts
  • Interests:This should be obvious...

Posted 28 January 2005 - 01:57 AM

QUOTE (Smiter)
God... Sori... you chose the perfect panel.  That is the best NaruSaku sig I have ever seen. *saves it to PC for posterity*

lol, Thanks ^^. I'll have the high-def version up soon, it's still a work in progress >.<.

QUOTE (Keira)
yeah, yeah, sori you could colorize some narusaku parts of 245 and I could use PS to add an extra graphic effect XDDD

That'd be awesome!!! XD I'll post all my stuff in the Fanart section under Fan Colorings, and then you can mess with them! I can't wait to see what you churn out, Keira-chan >.< *hurries to finish*

lol @ Destiny: No more pills! I tossed them away with the remanants of the S***S*** *barfs*! and my perscription runs out tomorrow!!!

I'm in favor of making this International NaruSaku Canonness day! Of course, there shall be greater moments in NaruSaku history (like, I dunno,... when they hook up! XD) but today is indeed monumental and should be celebrated annually with streamers and beer!!! XD

#85 Destiny

Destiny

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 02:00 AM

HELLS YA SORI!!!!! JANUARY ......ummm.....*looks @ calender* 27! It's officially a naruto holiday!

Love is everything.

#86 Arashi

Arashi

Kiiroi Senko

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 02:01 AM

The next chapter's going to be just as good IMO. Since Tsunade, Jiraiya and Konohamaru are all still present to watch Naruto & Sakura go faceoff against Kakashi. I wonder just how much Naruto will impress them all(Sakura especially since she would be right in the middle of it).

However I think there's still some room for more comedy as well. A lot of people were talking about how Naruto may return the favour to Kakashi and use the Thousand Years of Pain. It could either happen(Episode 101-esque Kakashi hilarity) or come close to happening. I'm sure we can all imagine Naruto about to pull it off only to get smacked by Sakura... because he forgot he had an explosive tag attached. Afterall, Sakura is the one who always keeps Naruto from getting out of hand.

And Ash-chan definately wouldn't like it if Kakashi's butt was blown off... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

#87 Yuriko

Yuriko

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 02:03 AM

today's date should be writen in the forums calendar occasion things saying:
"January 27th, day that everyone took narusaku seriosly and other pairings fans accepted as a very possible paring"

heh, too long but meh, any of you guys could say something short and better ^^;;

QUOTE (Soritia)
That'd be awesome!!! XD I'll post all my stuff in the Fanart section under Fan Colorings, and then you can mess with them! I can't wait to see what you churn out, Keira-chan >.< *hurries to finish*

for Narusaku, I can even get my graphic skills go to a higher lvl, you'll see what I mean XDDD

and sori-chan, if you have anti-sleep pills then can you plz give me some, I still need to study @___@

#88 Destiny

Destiny

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 02:04 AM

NARUTO/SAKURA RECOGNITION DAY!!!! oooor NARUTO/SAKURA INDEPENDANCE DAY...... or just regular Naruto/sakura day......

*awkward silence*

(Psst... don't double post. Edit your post. Thanks. wink.gif ~ Smiter)

Love is everything.

#89 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 28 January 2005 - 02:17 AM

I'm now off to sleep, hehe. I only had 4/5 hours sleep the previous night, and I've been awake for over 20!

I noticed Aethos and Mel-chan are now debating in the threads, and there are quite a few people saying that 245 is 100% NaruSaku. wink.gif

Oh, happy day!

#90 sharingank

sharingank

Inner Kyuubi

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts
  • Interests:Uh...stuff. I like Naruto. Wow. What a surprise. Gaara, Kakashi, Neji, and Kankuro are the boys.

Posted 28 January 2005 - 02:19 AM

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!! CHEERS TO NARU/SAKU RECOGNITION DAY!!!

*whips out the champagne and sets the cork flying* LOOK OUT! XD

I'M SO EXCITED!!! WOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

And you are correct, Arashi. XD Kakashi's butt needs to stay right where it is. XD XD XD

Alas, I must start my homework...BUT I DON'T WANNA! *wails*

#91 Godai52

Godai52

Uber pervert and Masochistic obscessor

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 02:20 AM

First of all, I propose another toast to Naru/Saku! I'm making a nice new brand of ammo for our always growing collection for the rant thread! It's only printed Chapter 145 on it and it's made to sink any ships threatening ours! It's our most potent weapon yet! It's called propaganda!

I also planned on using Smiter's picture from the spoilers thread but I thought it was overkill, we can still take on the survivors as refugees
[COLOR=red]I'm a perv, any doubts? Ask Soritia

#92 Negi Ramen

Negi Ramen

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 02:25 AM

I was so insanely happy when I read this chapter... seeing Sakura blush around Naruto totally made me forget how angry I was at the sudden time-skip.

It's cute to see that Naruto's still oblivious to girls' feelings.

"*flirt* So Naruto, do I look more like a woman now?"

"Don't worry! You haven't changed at all! :D"

LOL XD

#93 Destiny

Destiny

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 02:27 AM

*gives another toast and is surprised no ones drunk yet....* To Naru/Saku Recognition day ^^

Love is everything.

#94 Yuriko

Yuriko

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 02:27 AM

I know how you feel Ash, right now I'm studying but my conscience is saying: " Go back to the forums, go back and celebrate all night"

it's a very tempting offer for me to refuse but sadly I have to

#95 Soritia

Soritia

Uchiha Obito Obsessor

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts
  • Interests:This should be obvious...

Posted 28 January 2005 - 02:38 AM

QUOTE (Keira @ Jan 27 2005, 06:03 PM)
and sori-chan, if you have anti-sleep pills then can you plz give me some, I still need to study @___@

Ok, let's see... I've got psuedophedron, tylonal, asprin, exlax, happily-ever-after-potion... damn! I don't see anything. Not even crack, unless you count the horribly addictive Beck Soundtrack...

#96 Arashi

Arashi

Kiiroi Senko

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 02:38 AM

Heh, it was a really exciting and entertaining day for us here. I was thinking though, would it be possible to commemorate this somehow over at NarutoForums. Maybe a new NaruSaku FC banner? I Dunno.

Anyways, time for me to hit the sack. Take care guys! biggrin.gif

#97 Destiny

Destiny

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 02:40 AM

*waves bye* BYE ARASHI!!!!! Sori U have happuily ever after potion....the doctors said i wasn't aoud to have that ever again either..... *steals and runs*

Love is everything.

#98 Yuriko

Yuriko

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 02:43 AM

QUOTE (Arashi @ Jan 27 2005, 10:38 PM)
Heh, it was a really exciting and entertaining day for us here. I was thinking though, would it be possible to commemorate this somehow over at NarutoForums. Maybe a new NaruSaku FC banner? I Dunno.
Anyways, time for me to hit the sack. Take care guys!  biggrin.gif

yeah, I could take care of that
just wait for it tomorrow since it's late over here

g2g guys, see you tomorrow happy.gif

#99 bassclef

bassclef

Konoha Journalist

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 02:44 AM

*sigh* i really want to stay up all night conversing about 245, but i need to catch up on some sleep... i've only gotten about 4 hours worth every night for two weeks straight. Now I know how a Manga-ka feels now...

Anyway, *YAWN* since we got so much NaruSaku today I was thinking everyone would go all out and create a lot of media in celebration of this day (I know I will). Too bad my drawing skills are still sub par (but they are improving) but uh... I WILL write something this weekend and post it later next week (that is if my original story ideas and planned engagements don't get in the way).
"I got bored, so I decided to go and buy a 360. *shrugs* I mainly use it when I'm bored... Which happens to be all the time, lol." -me

#100 Destiny

Destiny

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 02:53 AM

Actually kids i need to go too i have waaaaaay too much homework to be talking to people happy.gif SORRY! I'll stay up tomorrow since u know it's a friday........ G'night!

Love is everything.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users