#1 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:48 PM

1402516159001.jpg

ISIS control territory bigger than Portugal, including huge oil refineries.
Only 140 km distance from Baghdad.
Iranian IRGC forces joined defense lines of Baghdad.
Al-Maliki claims that he was betrayed by his army.
Baathists and former Saddam supporters are joining ISIS forces on the final siege of Baghdad.

The final assault will start tonight.

"The Islamic State of Iraq and al-Shams (Isis) has become the richest terror group ever after looting 500 billion Iraqi dinars - the equivalent of $429m (£256m) - from Mosul's central bank, according to the regional governor.

Nineveh governor Atheel al-Nujaifi confirmed Kurdish televison reports that Isis militants had stolen millions from numerous banks across Mosul. A large quantity of gold bullion is also believed to have been stolen.

Following the siege of the country's second city, the bounty collected by the group has left it richer than al-Qaeda itself and as wealthy as small nations such as Tonga, Kiribati, the Marshall Islands and the Falkland Islands. "

IT'S HAPPENING!

So in short:
>2003
>USA
>Saddam has had contacts with Al Qaeda
>We are invading Iraq to prevent the guys who did 9/11 from getting Saddam's WMDs.

>2014
>Al Qaeda is actually taking over Iraq

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 11 June 2014 - 08:53 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#2 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:17 PM

But Obama said Al-Qaeda has been annihilated...

Oh, right, he lied about that, just like he lies about everything else and blames things on Conservatives/Republicans. 

#3 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 10:04 PM

I blame both

1402518477001.png

Bush wanted a scapegoat and it was saddam, but despite Saddam being a dictator he was placing Kurds in check and other jihadists, now that he's gone, jihadists everywhere and Iran is being benefited by this by financing both sides, i'll not be surprised if Iran ends up annexing some regions there, and ISIS control some regions.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#4 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 02:44 AM

After a decade...billions of dollars, millions of lives the ultimate conclusion to Iraq is...to become an Islamic state. Al Qaeda must love America for that.

Edited by Strangelove, 14 June 2014 - 02:44 AM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#5 Fairy Tail Fantard

Fairy Tail Fantard

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Interests:I'm a pilot, so I spend most of my time in the air.

Interests: Keeping my plane in the air and NOT slapping smack dab into a mountain somewhere. Writing, watching anime, reading, playing video games, and exercising are a few more of my interests as well.

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:34 PM

This is what I have against the U.S government and the U.N. That...thing in the White House right now says the world is more peaceful now than it has ever been. Yeah, and I'm the queen of England. The U.S military could have EASILY wiped these terror groups off the face of the planet, but no. Politicians are more concerned about lining their pockets than men and women coming home in boxes, and trying to have 'peaceful conversations' with people who hate us. Here's an idea. Bomb the living kitten out of Al-Qaeda, prove the U.S and her allies will not be messed with, and let's see if they'll still have the balls to attack the U.S and allied countries. I'll bet they won't.

664086690_1145760.gif

#6 thelordofspace72

thelordofspace72

Light Paladin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 07:03 AM

Is there an Iraqi?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users