564 replies to this topic

#41 Myth

Myth

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 01:28 AM

madara uchiha is way stronger than sasuke right ?
İn order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand and we label it reality but knowledge and understanding are ambiguous that reality could be an illusion, all humans live with the wrong assumptions isnt that another way of looking at it.

UCHİHA İTACHİ.

#42 roninmedia

roninmedia

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 01:28 AM

Sakura got caught in a chokehold by an almost blind Sasuke and Naruto is going to beat an almost blind Sasuke?

Oh, Kishi, you and your love for Sasuke. rolleyes.gif

#43 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 01:31 AM

Am I the only one who thought that the part where Karin started crying because of Sakura cute? I was like, AWWWWWW.

#44 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2010 - 01:36 AM

QUOTE (Cupcake-chan @ Feb 25 2010, 01:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wait, what?

oopps sorry 'Cupcake-chan' post on naruto move 3

#45 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 25 February 2010 - 01:40 AM

Exactly, that's why I haven't gone from NS to SS and never will

off topic: graven we live in the same neighborhood, believe it or not

----------------
Now playing: Flow - World End
via FoxyTunes
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#46 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 01:40 AM

So in a matter of minutes Sakura's been saved twice from a killing blow supplied by Sasuke by a teammate just arriving on the scene. Poor Sakura, can't say I blame her for failing to deliver the killing blow to Sasuke, it would be her first kill and she's still processing how far Sasuke has fallen in such a short time, She is in no way ready to kill him, her feelings are too messed up at the moment to really deliver the finishing blow, And anyone who has a problem with that needs to remember that Naruto couldn't delver the final blow at the Valley of the End either, even when Sasuke was going at him with the intent to kill.

Well can't say was too impressed with this chapter, it pretty much reaserted the knowledge about Sasuke's downfall, only part that was interesting was Naruto's flashback and the end.

So wonder what Naruto's decision will be, I recently watched a Anime where the premise was basically 'would you kill the person you love becaue you love them' or something like that, basically would you kill them because you love them enough to bring an end to their pain, Because I think the point Sasuke is at right now, his death would be as much for his benifit than the rest of the world.

One thing i'm certain about Sasuke will definitely be taking Itachi's eyes soon, I can't beleive his eyes are already getting to the point Itachi's reached after years of use.

Btw: What was the first time Sasuke tried to kill Sakura? Was it during their first meeting at Orichimaru's hideout?

iAnby7W.gif

#47 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 01:41 AM

If Sakura still "Loves" Sasuke after this, I'm going to ripe my hair out ^^

#48 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2010 - 01:44 AM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Feb 25 2010, 01:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

im in agreement but this will help her move on probly

#49 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 01:45 AM

Let me put it this way....everyone needs to stop saying that sakura has only friendly feelings towards sasuke. I will not let narusaku fandom be as bias as the others. We need to accept certain things (and just listen before u think otherwise of me). Sakura DOES have feelings and quite romantic towards sasuke. We can't just pretend that's not there, we all saw/read it. It's obviously there, so we should just make up stupid excuses against it. But that doesn't say crap towards how she truly feels about things. We'll all just from now on ACCEPT that sakura has those feelings and now debate on how strong her feelings are for naruto! I think after this chapter, sakura's feelings for naruto has now finally truly and actually passed hers for sasuke. I mean, just think about what she said when she said that she couldn't tell naruto their plans for killing sasuke. She didn't do it to stop naruto from trying to kill sasuke. she didn't do it to have a last chance talk with sasuke to join him. she didn't do it to stop konoha from killing sasuke. she did it not because she didn't care about sasuke, but because cared MORE about naruto. that's the point i got from reading that little passage. She couldn't do it cuz of that, and then she went in to think and remember the past with sasuke. And it didn't show anything really about her actually LIKING sasuke. All it showed were team 7, her as a little girl, and finally the night sasuke left. those were just big moments of her life and her remembering the past sasuke. That's the only reason why she couldn't kill him, cuz she remembered her PAST feelings for sasuke, says nothing of her feelings now. It showed that she had strong feelings for sasuke's past self and that it is hard to forget but seeing the new sasuke is killing her on the inside. But we need to understand that she was having a FLASHBACK, so we don't truly understand her true present feelings yet. Just that she thought of her past. I mean i totally understand how she feels. think of this way (this is how i feel cuz its a fact with my life), u may have broken up with a past bf/gf, and u don't even like them anymore..u might even hate them, u want nothing to do with them, but there's still these weird feelings u get if ur near them and u'd still never be able to kill them! u'd think of ur past or something (like sakura).
now i think from this chapter, sakura finally understood sasuke's true mindstate right now, and i'm not saying that he won't get redeemed, but her feelings just can't possibly stand against this. NO WAY! If kishi somehow had sakura still full out in love with sasuke and sasuke continues to kill many and try to kill sakura/naruto/kakashi. and then somehow naruto does end up redeeming sasuke, i just don't see how sakura would still just go back to sasuke. Even with lingering feelings for sasuke....STILL! It'd just be retarded if that happened...u gotta agree it just doesn't make sense.
Now, to focus on actual development between sakura and naruto. now most people might not be able to get any development between the two from this chapter, there actually is PLENTY...biggrin.gif. Just think about it, sakura has now tried to kill sasuke twice, sasuke's tried to kill sasuke twice. Only difference is sasuke actually was serious. Sakura claimed that she didn't want kakashi to have the burden of killing sasuke, but it actually sounds like something she'd say to naruto about not wanting naruto to carry the burden (she's actually said that). She's still doing all this for naruto. By now, no matter what feelings sakura has, she has to realize that sasuke's not the one she should be going after...come on! tongue.gif Now something that i thought about almost immediately after i read the last page of the chapter is this (it's pretty exciting). Just think about how sakura must feel like when she gets saved at the end by naruto. If u really thought about it, you'd realize, the last time she had talked to him and seen him was the confession! (which ended on a bad note). She probably hadn't expected to see him for a long long time or even never if she expected it to be suicide. She probably wasn't expecting to ever see naruto ever again....someone who she does (and we know forsure) truly and deeply care for. She had spilled out her feelings for him and it had turned out quite bad and she probably was very sad about the way it ended. naruto to this day is still a very emotional subject for her as she seems to always be crying for naruto. So then when she believes that her past crush was truly about to kill her (she must have thought she was going to die, she was completely weak against sasuke who was going to stab her with a kunai...so who knows what was going through her head)...AND NARUTO COMES OUT OF NOWHERE AND SAVES HER! Think about how she must be feeling seeing naruto again. U can tell how suprised she was with her final picture. WHATTA BEAST!!! hahaha, gotta say naruto is just such a beast biggrin.gif.
now about the fight...there probably won't be one. as much as we may hope, now is not the time. it's not going to last, it's not even going to happen so just accept that. sasuke doesn't stand a chance right now. right now naruto would kick his as*. he's going blind, and we just saw his susanno disappear cuz of it, he has no jutsu against naruto. this fight isn't going to happen. Madara is going to come in and "swoosh" him out of sight. Today's just not the day for sasuke vs naruto fight. It'll come...later, when things move along in the manga. Naruto will be more powerful and mature. Madara will be more powerful and sasuke will be too but just more crazy as well. narusaku will develope more and then it'll be the time for the fight...at the very end. (just like how the last fight was at the very end of part one). The only thing that has happened and resulted from naruto's save is actually a big time naruto developer....he just saw sasuke try to kill sakura! come on, don't forget about that. he said that when he see's sasuke he'll know what to do. that was not a good thing to see. it seems itachi even knew naruto would have to kill sasuke, and he was fine with it. it seemed actually more like he wanted naruto to do so. so in the end, if u think about everything i've said (gosh this was long, but it was a very big time chapter with lots of development and info) this has been a big time development chapter for naruto that actually might be very helpful to narusaku. Idk, but after reading this chapter, i'm actually feeling way more confident in narusaku.....i truly feel like from now on narusaku is going to go strong all the way.

EDIT: off topic, why is it that kishi (on this chapter cover) always shows naruto holding a sword of somekind? His chapter covers have effected what happens later on in the manga like in the beginning he always had naruto on a toad. is he going to give naruto a sword soon then?

Edited by naruto-z, 25 February 2010 - 01:51 AM.

#50 Myth

Myth

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 01:48 AM

, sasuke's tried to kill sasuke twice. biggrin.gif lol

ım more certain than ever sakuras feelings for naruto will grow more after this.
İn order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand and we label it reality but knowledge and understanding are ambiguous that reality could be an illusion, all humans live with the wrong assumptions isnt that another way of looking at it.

UCHİHA İTACHİ.

#51 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 01:48 AM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Feb 24 2010, 06:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Calm down shippudengirl don't freak out remember this is all Kishi's twisted game of drama and angst with milking out the team seven love triangle more with the purpose to get viewers to freak out and get anxious and wait for the release of the next chapter like crazy. Oh no I think I'm going insane too muwhahahahahahaha th_twitchsmile.gif :verymad: sorry about that I over reacted I'm cool now. smile.gif

off topic efra you live in Perla del Sur too? nice a_thumbs.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#52 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 01:51 AM

@naruto-z

Nice! I see your points, really makes you see another side. Though, I still don't fully believe that Sakura ever was "deeply in love" with Sasuke, she was a 12-year-old girl U_U

#53 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 25 February 2010 - 01:53 AM

I agree with you and well I'm not being biased is just that some ppl get to me and well... I lose it.
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#54 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2010 - 01:55 AM

like was said it was lust

nice post naruto-Z

#55 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 02:01 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Feb 25 2010, 01:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Calm down shippudengirl don't freak out remember this is all Kishi's twisted game of drama and angst with milking out the team seven love triangle more with the purpose to get viewers to freak out and get anxious and wait for the release of the next chapter like crazy. Oh no I think I'm going insane too muwhahahahahahaha th_twitchsmile.gif :verymad: sorry about that I over reacted I'm cool now. smile.gif

off topic efra you live in Perla del Sur too? nice a_thumbs.gif

Lol I'm calm. The love triangle, eh? Hmm, yeah I don't see how Sasuke can be involved ^^ he doesn't feel anything anymore, it's actually pretty sad.
I don't think there'll be a fight, Madara's wrinkle face will show up and poof Sasuke away, then Sasuke will have a little tantrum if ya' think about it. Can't wait for the next chapter! I see NS development... Because I'm amazing like that *^ lol ._. Seriously, Sasukes lost his mind... He thought they all laughed happily because Itachi was a sacrifice and Konoha wasn't taken over by the Uchiha, seriously? Crazy misguided boy.

#56 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 02:02 AM

Nice essay naruto-z, don't forget to indent at the beginning of each paragraph and double space. biggrin.gif

I'm confident we'll see some danarusakunp3.gif moments next chapter. a_thumbs.gif Am I the only who see's a Superman parallel, Naruto being Superman/Clark Kent & Sakura is Louis, so if someone messes with Sakura/Louis Super Naruto will show up kicking ass. happy.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 25 February 2010 - 02:09 AM.

#57 dfammer

dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 02:05 AM

!) Sakura did not know how she felt anymore thus her confusion ,when Karin told her Sasuke isn't the person she knew before she finally had the realization that Sasuke is a raving,cruel,deranged lunatic..."they are all laughing at my dead brother"... wow there is your first clue after
that she tried to kill him again. She doesn't love Sasuke she loved the 11 year old Sasuke and he is DEAD so don't give me the"she loves Sasuke" because of right now that is a pretty rediculous statement.

#58 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 02:06 AM

So I did indeed come home from work to a healthy dose of Naruto. Hmm... this chapter was very good. Sasuke is as could be expected: very unstable. I'm very happy about Naruto's legendary save of Sakura, and I'm looking forward to next week. I really think Naruto will be grown up about this situation. I'm sure he wont break down, and I think that he will be the strong one emotionally and physically. I still think that Naruto vs. Sasuke may at least get started but I don't know if Madara will just so happen to pop in right now. Anyways, yeah, really hope for at least a little skirmish.

The thing I really hated about this chapter: IT WAS TOO SHORT!!!

#59 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 02:08 AM

The one thing I noticed from this chapter is that it seems Kakashi's mastery of Kamui has gone far. It looks like he can control the dimensional space enough not to waste too much chakra. I think the dimensional hole Kakashi opened was small, but with lots of sucking power. Therefore, his chakra isn't wasted much.

Edited by Newkerz, 25 February 2010 - 02:09 AM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#60 dfammer

dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 02:09 AM

They are always to short laugh.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users