So ns4life3g is right, there would be a timer even. Prop for you

#42 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:39 AM

I liked this chapter, there was great drama and suspense, especially with Shikamaru dying (Save him Sakura!).

So Sasuke is going to fight by having Jugo pump Senjutsu Chakra into he Susanoo, Interesting.

Anyway I can't wait for next week, just gotta wait 8 days.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#43 Deej

Deej

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:42 AM

Man, that spoiler scared the heck out of me. Neji was hard enough, but Shikamaru?!

I think the whole thing with Shikamaru is a setup for Sakura to shine. Clearly he is still alive and not going to die. When Kishi is going to kill a character, you know it. Yes, Karin or Tsunade could do it, but this should be Sakura's moment to save a popular character.

#44 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,116 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:43 AM

This chapter really gave  me the vibes, calm before storm. Overall good chapter.

If everyone could feel/see Naruto's past/emotions. Then I guess the paring wars are over. Sakura will now know Naruto loves her. Hinata will know Naruto loves Sakura. And Sasuke will know Naruto loves Sakura. :D

Edited by milan kyuubi, 17 September 2013 - 09:44 AM.

Yp330yZ.gif

#45 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:43 AM

I liked this chapter, there was great drama and suspense, especially with Shikamaru dying (Save him Sakura!).

So Sasuke is going to fight by having Jugo pump Senjutsu Chakra into he Susanoo, Interesting.

Anyway I can't wait for next week, just gotta wait 8 days.

i knew he would need borrowed power again lol

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#46 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:46 AM

Man, that spoiler scared the heck out of me. Neji was hard enough, but Shikamaru?!

I think the whole thing with Shikamaru is a setup for Sakura to shine. Clearly he is still alive and not going to die. When Kishi is going to kill a character, you know it. Yes, Karin or Tsunade could do it, but this should be Sakura's moment to save a popular character.

yeah the haters will be surprised

#47 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:46 AM

This chapter really gave  me the vibes, calm before storm. Overall good chapter.

If everyone could fell/see Naruto's past/emotions. Then I guess the paring wars are over. Sakura will now know Naruto loves her. Hinata will know Naruto loves Sakura. And Sasuke will know Naruto loves Sakura. :D

Naruto's past emotions about his loss and regrets not about his romantic love, come on now look at the flashback panels none of them were about his romantic love. And people here criticize NH fans for looking underneath the underneath when this fandom isn't doing any better, there was no romantic moments in this chapter.

Edited by Awes9, 17 September 2013 - 09:48 AM.

#48 Enkai

Enkai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Interests:I like watching anime, reading manga, and watching TV shows.
    I also enjoy watching/playing football(soccer) and playing video games. I like coding and software development too, as well as having a interest in technology. Oh how can I forget drawing! Although I don't really do it as much now, used to love it as a kid.

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:47 AM

This chapter was just crazy good! At first I thought Shikamaru did actually die :umm:  I'm sure Sakura will save him, it would suck so bad if he does die though... The way everyone could feel Naruto's heart but with the flashbacks does that mean they can see into his memories? I'm slightly confused.  :confused:

10wnpqp.jpg

#49 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Well the next volume will have a time length of 15 minutes probably. If we are to assume that only Sasuke and Naruto will fight with Obito I for one am curious on how will it go. The only one missing is Kakashi but that doesnt matter to much. Obito is facing the 2 persons he influenced the most.

I also see a HashiMada fight.

Juugo is there too so I wonder if it will be a sage mode frenzy.

#50 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

I gotta admit this was pretty emotional for the final chapter in the volume. There was just alot that happened, and it really met my expectations in all honesty. Plus with the way things are headed now, it looks like my theory on the next volume being the end of the war seems to be coming true.

My review for the chapter: 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 17 September 2013 - 09:49 AM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#51 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:48 AM

'Not exactly']No, first she said that the chakra of her smaller parts was sucked up with everyone else's and died.

As we all know, when Katsuyu becomes part of someone, their chakra system becomes available to It to alter. That's the only explicable cause for the summoner being able to transmit chakra to them through the slug. The adverse effects of the chakra drainage was connected to the shinobi.

And since those parts were dead, there was no way to protect the people they were attached to, so their chakra was ultimately sucked up as well.

"sucked together with the rest"

The context seems to be that Katsuyu's parts were killed either simultaneously as the shinobi were dying or their deaths were interrelated/involved with each other. Note how the slug mentioned Its parts that were attached to everyone when explaining that the shinobi have died.

If Sakura was the cause of their deaths, as you seem to imply, then wouldn't she be dead too?

She or Katsuyu might have severed the connection to the shinobi before her chakra could have been drained. Or perhaps when the shinobi and Katsuyu died that automatically blockaded access to the remote link with the seal.

And I think she's crying because those people didn't even get to fight, and there was nothing she could do about it.

There were people encuring similar injuries not too long ago from the collateral damage in Hashirama's fight with Madara. You mean to tell me that she wouldn't feel beholdened to them? Balancing out Sakura's contributions with faults has always been a significant aspect of her character. It occurred in the Kage Summit and the Sasuke and Sai arcs.

#52 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

And NaruSaku of course ^^

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Nobis non domine non nobis.

Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito .

Das ist Wilde Verwegen Jagd .

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:49 AM

What do you mean?

If she has felt his regrets than wasn't that one of them that he cant confess to her if Sasuke wasn't back?

It's hard to tell at this point... the flashback was rather vague and concentrated on loss. It would be awkward if everyone on the battlefield found out about his love interest.. so I don't think it's the case. 

The grand NS moment is coming... lol.

Yes , but is also centered on regrets , so maybe its connected ,but its an assumption on my end . I'm i the only one who is brought to tears now ?  :cry:  :D  Kishi hit me right in the feels..

narusaku_signature_by_xsakuraharuno-d5d7

#53 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,116 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:50 AM

Naruto's past emotions about his loss and regrets not about his romantic love, come on now look at the flashback panels none of them were about his romantic love. And people here criticize NH fans for looking underneath the underneath when this fandom isn't doing any better, there was no romantic moments in this chapter.

Hey anything is possible. :) Maybe I am overreaching. But a regret of not confessing could come up. Probably after this arc is over.

Edited by milan kyuubi, 17 September 2013 - 09:53 AM.

Yp330yZ.gif

#54 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:53 AM

Sometimes i think the same, no ns moments on this chapter.

But people here are talking about setup still the only setup i see is both Naruto and Sakura realizing the old team 7 is gone because Sasuke has his own team (karin, Juugo and suigetsu).

On Naruto's memories i didnt see any Team 7 stuff he explained to Sakura why he wants to save Sasuke, because he see him as an equal and rival.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 17 September 2013 - 09:54 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#55 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

And NaruSaku of course ^^

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Nobis non domine non nobis.

Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito .

Das ist Wilde Verwegen Jagd .

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:54 AM

If everyone could feel/see Naruto's past/emotions. Then I guess the paring wars are over. Sakura will now know Naruto loves her. Hinata will know Naruto loves Sakura. And Sasuke will know Naruto loves Sakura. :D

Sasuke already knows, after all , he saw Naruto fight Gaara and maybe heard the words ''i will protected Sakura-chan''.

narusaku_signature_by_xsakuraharuno-d5d7

#56 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:54 AM

Hey anything is possible. :)

Sure but I go by what I see and context plays a role, I don't see romance involved here no panels no flashback no hints nothing at all.

Darkness : agree about the team 7 part.

Edited by Awes9, 17 September 2013 - 09:56 AM.

#57 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:55 AM

Hey anything is possible. :)

her reaction is just like when sai told her that she causes him pain i wonder where kishi is going with this

#58 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:56 AM

@awes
That shipper for you, and no romantic memory from naruto, I believe he will use it in the next volume. But not in this volume.

#59 morgaine4

morgaine4

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:57 AM

Now it makes sense why Kishimoto has been playing up the Team 7-Team 10 Sakura-Shikamaru connection lately.  Highlighting Shikamaru's reaction to Sakura's speeches and actions, then having Shikamaru deliver his version of Sakura's speech. Karin or Tsunade might save Shikamaru, but considering the build up, I'd be surprised if Sakura didn't have an important role. Not to mention, the relationship between 7 and 10, and everything Shikamaru did for 7 (specifically for) Naruto, and Sakura and Shikamaru worked together before the Pain Invasion.  Not to mention, Shikamaru was the one who decided to maybe "sacrifice" himself when he, Naruto, and Sakura went after Sasuke in part one, Shikamaru was the lead to retrieve Sasuke, and the great possibility that Sakura took the chuunin exams with Ino-Chouji.  If Sakura is given the chance to save him, it's like she's given the opportunity to thank him and thank team 10.

#60 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:58 AM

actually, i don't think anyone's going to die after all.. especially not one of kishi's fav. When I read it for the second time hashi was insisting and motivating people to not give up, plus naruto's encouragement about no regrets.. i bet sakura's going to be successful in healing shika. maybe joint forces with ino? :> oh and karin. forgot about her.

Edited by Hanabi, 17 September 2013 - 10:08 AM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users