#21 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:35 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Mar 19 2013, 11:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Given how the flashback is going I wonder if we'll even see Mito. I was so sure we would see her during the childhood portion of the flashbacks, little Mito would've been adorable. I hope we can get a scene or two with her that show how she got along with Hashi.

Read the post above, the one with titled "One thing for sure..."

#22 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:39 PM

QUOTE (soraandven @ Mar 19 2013, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
madara is becoming more like sasuke thats what i like to see lol also what madara said on the last page reminded me of the time sasuke told sakura to kill karin

Except the great fact that Karin meant nothing to Sakura, she was only an outsider to her but she still doesn't had the intention to kill her.

Imho Madara just wanted to express this wish in order to establish the balance between him and Hashirama... He said that he doesn't have any sibilings anymore and can't trust them. So said to Hashirama to kill his only one brother left or at least kill himself. You see here, balance...

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Mar 19 2013, 04:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Read the post above, the one with titled "One thing for sure..."

The topic about Mito migh be took out by Minato indirectly when he will tell his story about what happened 16 years ago... He probably will say that he was married with an Uzumaki woman and she was the kyuubi's jinchuuriki. Probably this fact will catch Hashirama and there will be some funny moments between them.

Anyway still makes sense that Mito wasn't here.... The story suggest (through kushina's words) that Mito was brought in Konoha in order for being the first kyuubi's jinchuuriki, not marrying Hashirama.

Edited by 六道仙人, 19 March 2013 - 03:43 PM.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#23 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:02 PM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ Mar 19 2013, 12:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Except the great fact that Karin meant nothing to Sakura, she was only an outsider to her but she still doesn't had the intention to kill her.

Imho Madara just wanted to express this wish in order to establish the balance between him and Hashirama... He said that he doesn't have any sibilings anymore and can't trust them. So said to Hashirama to kill his only one brother left or at least kill himself. You see here, balance...

The topic about Mito migh be took out by Minato indirectly when he will tell his story about what happened 16 years ago... He probably will say that he was married with an Uzumaki woman and she was the kyuubi's jinchuuriki. Probably this fact will catch Hashirama and there will be some funny moments between them.

Anyway still makes sense that Mito wasn't here.... The story suggest (through kushina's words) that Mito was brought in Konoha in order for being the first kyuubi's jinchuuriki, not marrying Hashirama.

I think this part is debatable, because her first thought was about killing her with the "she doesnt matter" but her will to end all this mess and Naruto made her take the decision to kill Sasuke shortly after her initial thought, meaning that different than part 1 she wasnt capable of doing everything for Naruto since on part 1 she said she was even capable to kill for him.
This is why Sasuke asked Sakura to kill Karin because on her confession she said she was even capable of killing for Sasuke.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#24 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:04 PM

Madara is a kittening idiot for discarding his friendship with Hashirama just because members of his clan killed his brothers. Madara ain't as special as his fragile ego makes him out to be. Itami Senju (who was a child at the time) was ganged up on by FULLY GROWN ADULT UCHIHAS! Sure Hashi was sad about it (and rightfully so), you don't see him advocating the utter annihilation of the Uchiha for that alone. Though to be fair, he probably had the luxury of not knowing the identities of the culprits, but then again we don't know how Madara knows that Senjus killed his brothers that died before Izuna unless he actually saw it before his eyes or said Senjus left behind evidence that they killed them. The same could be said that Hashirama might've known that the Uchiha killed Itama if he was heading towards a Senju-Uchiha battlefield. But at least Hashirama is actually trying to make amends with the Uchiha and actually work towards peace. Though that itself is a stupid idea considering how the Uchiha are pretty much the Clan of Butthurt, but at least Hashirama is actually TRYING to do something! But Madara is just acting like a spoiled brat because "waaaahhhdedbros!" and now he wants Hashi to kill his bro so he can get even. This is just another example of the revenge before reason tendencies that the Uchiha display and is exactly why Naruto should not waste his time trying to save Sasuke from his violent psychological urge to go amorally apekitten whenever things don't go his way and he loses something precious but instead off that pathetic pile of evil death worshiping garbage. But that's probably not going to happen because Kishi is so hellbent on preaching that you shouldn't toss away bonds and forgive people despite the fact that Sasuke is not only a poorly written brooding pretty boy type character that only appeals to bratty teenage girls who have various parental issues that are typical of a living stereotype of teenage girls,but is also a scumbag to the fullest degree. He's an international criminal in this fictional world that should rightfully make the Uchiha bastard accountable for his actions yet Kishi expects us to pity him and see him as a victim of the Ninja System because Naruto was dumb enough to even think of a psychopath like Sasuke as his first real friend in a time when the village pretty much ousted him as a pariah. The only thing likable about Sasuke in my honest opinion is his arsenal of jutsu, that's about it. Everthing else about the character is just not pleasant.

Well, that wraps up my rant on this subject.

#25 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:10 PM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Mar 19 2013, 01:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Madara is a kittening idiot for discarding his friendship with Hashirama just because members of his clan killed his brothers. Madara ain't as special as his fragile ego makes him out to be. Itami Senju (who was a child at the time) was ganged up on by FULLY GROWN ADULT UCHIHAS! Sure Hashi was sad about it (and rightfully so), you don't see him advocating the utter annihilation of the Uchiha for that alone. Though to be fair, he probably had the luxury of not knowing the identities of the culprits, but then again we don't know how Madara knows that Senjus killed his brothers that died before Izuna unless he actually saw it before his eyes or said Senjus left behind evidence that they killed them. The same could be said that Hashirama might've known that the Uchiha killed Itama if he was heading towards a Senju-Uchiha battlefield. But at least Hashirama is actually trying to make amends with the Uchiha and actually work towards peace. Though that itself is a stupid idea considering how the Uchiha are pretty much the Clan of Butthurt, but at least Hashirama is actually TRYING to do something! But Madara is just acting like a spoiled brat because "waaaahhhdedbros!" and now he wants Hashi to kill his bro so he can get even. This is just another example of the revenge before reason tendencies that the Uchiha display and is exactly why Naruto should not waste his time trying to save Sasuke from his violent psychological urge to go amorally apekitten whenever things don't go his way and he loses something precious but instead off that pathetic pile of evil death worshiping garbage. But that's probably not going to happen because Kishi is so hellbent on preaching that you shouldn't toss away bonds and forgive people despite the fact that Sasuke is not only a poorly written brooding pretty boy type character that only appeals to bratty teenage girls who have various parental issues that are typical of a living stereotype of teenage girls,but is also a scumbag to the fullest degree. He's an international criminal in this fictional world that should rightfully make the Uchiha bastard accountable for his actions yet Kishi expects us to pity him and see him as a victim of the Ninja System because Naruto was dumb enough to even think of a psychopath like Sasuke as his first real friend in a time when the village pretty much ousted him as a pariah. The only thing likable about Sasuke in my honest opinion is his arsenal of jutsu, that's about it. Everthing else about the character is just not pleasant.

Well, that wraps up my rant on this subject.

>arsenal of jutsu
>implying that they are jutsus and not asspulls

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 19 March 2013 - 04:10 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#26 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:10 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Mar 19 2013, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think this part is debatable, because her first thought was about killing her with the "she doesnt matter" but her will to end all this mess and Naruto made her take the decision to kill Sasuke shortly after her initial thought, meaning that different than part 1 she wasnt capable of doing everything for Naruto since on part 1 she said she was even capable to kill for him.
This is why Sasuke asked Sakura to kill Karin because on her confession she said she was even capable of killing for Sasuke.

I think that you misunderstond it...

She says

この人は...関係ない...
This person...have nothing to do with it...

Sakura meant saying that Karin is unrelated with the situation where she was.... Of course Sakura hadn't never the intention to kill her... Infact after that, she said that if she kills Sasuke here, all of this will end.

Edited by 六道仙人, 19 March 2013 - 04:10 PM.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#27 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:13 PM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ Mar 19 2013, 01:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think that you misunderstond it...

She says

この人は...関係ない...
This person...have nothing to do with it...

Sakura meant saying that Karin is unrelated with the situation where she was.... Of course Sakura hadn't never the intention to kill her... Infact after that, she said that if she kills Sasuke here, all of this will end.

You missed the point of my post, i knew it was mistranslation even if she thought or not about killing Karin she wasnt capable of killing for Sasuke as she said on her confession on part 1, i think Sasuke asked her to kill Karin not just a proof of loyalty but also for Ksihimoto to prove the readers that her feelings for Sasuke wasnt the same.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#28 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:14 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Mar 19 2013, 12:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
>arsenal of jutsu
>implying that they are jutsus and not asspulls

Even though they are asspulls, rule of cool applies to jutsus no matter how they were acquired.

#29 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:15 PM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Mar 19 2013, 01:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Even though they are asspulls, rule of cool applies to jutsus no matter how they were acquired.

>are asspulls not jutsu

They come from nowhere without a reason, like DEUS EX MACHINA!

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 19 March 2013 - 04:16 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#30 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:16 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Mar 19 2013, 05:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You missed the point of my post, i knew it was mistranslation even if she thought or not about killing Karin she wasnt capable of killing for Sasuke as she said on her confession on part 1, i think Sasuke asked her to kill Karin not just a proof of loyalty but also for Ksihimoto to prove the readers that her feelings for Sasuke wasnt the same.

ah, yes... about this I agree...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#31 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:16 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Mar 19 2013, 12:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
>are asspulls not jutsu

They come from nowhere without a reason, izanami is stupid.

Sasuke doesn't know Izanami. You don't have evidence to support this.

Edited by K9ofChaos, 19 March 2013 - 04:17 PM.

#32 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:17 PM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Mar 19 2013, 01:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sasuke doesn't know Izanami.

Even despite all the "cientific" explanation about that technique i think he does know if he will use it's another story.
Sasuke is not a type of ninja that we can assume if he knows or not the technique, i assumes that he has 100% of all the jutsus and if he will use or not is another story.
His falcon summon was "dafuq", izanami from itachi also.

The worse is that those techniques always come when he's cornered and has nothing to counter the situation then he just "sharinganlol" and then changes the situation.
Killer-bee, Danzou, Naruto, Deidara, Itachi.

This is the reaosn why i like Naruto more because he defeats his opponents with a plan not with Holy kitten i'm going to lose, wait uncle kishimoto is going to give me a new jutsu.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 19 March 2013 - 04:21 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#33 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:27 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Mar 19 2013, 12:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Even despite all the "cientific" explanation about that technique i think he does know if he will use it's another story.
Sasuke is not a type of ninja that we can assume if he knows or not the technique, i assumes that he has 100% of all the jutsus and if he will use or not is another story.
His falcon summon was "dafuq", izanami from itachi also.

The worse is that those techniques always come when he's cornered and has nothing to counter the situation then he just "sharinganlol" and then changes the situation.
Killer-bee, Danzou, Naruto, Deidara, Itachi.

I can understand the hawk summon, but I fail to see how Itachi knowing Izanami was an asspull. Sure, it was used as a plot device to defeat Kabuto and release Edo Tensei, but that doesn't mean that Itachi one day pooped out the ability to use Izanami. One can assume that Itachi did some offscreen training in order to acquire it.

#34 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:29 PM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Mar 19 2013, 01:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can understand the hawk summon, but I fail to see how Itachi knowing Izanami was an asspull. Sure, it was used as a plot device to defeat Kabuto and release Edo Tensei, but that doesn't mean that Itachi one day pooped out the ability to use Izanami. One can assume that Itachi did some offscreen training in order to acquire it.

The explanation was bad, they "did" izanami to prevet izanagi users to become "evil" so why you have to sacrifice one eye to prevent a person that already lose an eye from becoming more arrogant?
SK-303_image007.jpg

#35 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:35 PM

Well, it's like I said, anything that hurts his brother will make him rage and drop everything behind hand. While it's different from Sasuke, it's still the same because the brotherhood of Uchiha seems very sacred to their clan. Not to mention, when Madara lost his brother, he was no longer the same. I can image him telling Hashirama to meet him somewhere and he will ask where and the reply will be where my family die. That's why Uchiha are considered dangerous because one lost will trigger them into a whole new person. We saw that from Sasuke but luckily, Itachi came back to have a closure with him.

Btw, was Mito arranged to marry Hashirama or only arranged to be a Jinchuuriki?

#36 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:43 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Mar 19 2013, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, it's like I said, anything that hurts his brother will make him rage and drop everything behind hand. While it's different from Sasuke, it's still the same because the brotherhood of Uchiha seems very sacred to their clan. Not to mention, when Madara lost his brother, he was no longer the same. I can image him telling Hashirama to meet him somewhere and he will ask where and the reply will be where my family die. That's why Uchiha are considered dangerous because one lost will trigger them into a whole new person. We saw that from Sasuke but luckily, Itachi came back to have a closure with him.

Btw, was Mito arranged to marry Hashirama or only arranged to be a Jinchuuriki?

the second... you can read it here

http://www.mangaread...hapter-500.html

last panel, mito says "Ultimately we were brought here to become the vessel of the Kyuubi... But before the beast can be housed..."

So yeah... the real purpose about Mito brought in Konoha was, at the first, to made her the jinchuuriki of Kyuubi. Probably Konoha had the intention to take possession of the kyuubi but she couldn't still to become it because the kyuubi was free at that time... Then I believe that she was fallen in love with Madara...

Edited by 六道仙人, 19 March 2013 - 04:43 PM.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#37 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:46 PM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ Mar 19 2013, 12:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the second... you can read it here

http://www.mangaread...hapter-500.html

last panel, mito says "Ultimately we were brought here to become the vessel of the Kyuubi... But before the beast can be housed..."

So yeah... the real purpose about Mito brought in Konoha was, at the first, to made her the jinchuuriki of Kyuubi. Probably Konoha had the intention to take possession of the kyuubi but she couldn't still to become it because the kyuubi was free at that time... Then I believe that she was fallen in love with Madara...

Madara?

Anyway, I can see Hashirama tried to be nice to her, but she might be all angry about how she's being treated like a vessel. Many developments happen and then, they become lovers. Perhaps that's how Mito was able to pass down to Kushina because she learned it from Hashirama since he's the only one who wants love to bring peace.

#38 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:49 PM

my bad, lapsus... I meant hashirama tongue.gif

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#39 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:51 PM

So is Madara meant to be Sasuke or Itachi? He gave up his dream to protect his brother like Itachi, but became jaded because of his brothers death like Sasuke, so I guess he's a bit of both. Part of me wonders though if he did what he did because of his own guilt? If he'd been the older brother and listened to Hashirama instead of lettin his brothers mistrust dictate the continuation of the fued between the two clans. I also wonder by getting his brothers eyes he also gained his younger brother hatred for the Senju.

I do have to wonder once again, how did the Senju die out? It seems that they were the stronger of the two clans here, yet we have no idea how they disapeared, and I have a feeling Kishi won't tell us because he only really cares to tell us the Uchiha's history.

iAnby7W.gif

#40 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:10 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Mar 19 2013, 01:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So is Madara meant to be Sasuke or Itachi? He gave up his dream to protect his brother like Itachi, but became jaded because of his brothers death like Sasuke, so I guess he's a bit of both. Part of me wonders though if he did what he did because of his own guilt? If he'd been the older brother and listened to Hashirama instead of lettin his brothers mistrust dictate the continuation of the fued between the two clans. I also wonder by getting his brothers eyes he also gained his younger brother hatred for the Senju.

I do have to wonder once again, how did the Senju die out? It seems that they were the stronger of the two clans here, yet we have no idea how they disapeared, and I have a feeling Kishi won't tell us because he only really cares to tell us the Uchiha's history.

Well, until recently I wasn't aware that there were so many members in the Sarutobi clan but suddenly we see a lot of them do fire style against the Juubi.

Maybe the Senju clan is around but since only Tsunade has prominence only she is mentioned. Just like we previously only knew of Hiruzen, Asuma, and Konohamaru as Sarutobi because just them were relevant in the story until now.

I don't think every Senju was very strong, I dare say most of them were normal, but because Hashirama was exceptionally strong, plus the fact that he was the leader, that gave the Senju a clear advantage.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users