Close
Photo

The most difficult and the easiest before NS.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 01:38 PM

I made this topic to know if NS will be the most difficult couple to become  canon or do you think is the easiest from another anime or manga?

What couples were the most difficult to become canon before NS? tell why please at least one

What couples were the easiest to become canon before NS? tell me why please at least one.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#2 Exact

Exact

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:My fiance <3, Good food, romance, education, math & science, WWll, BF3, war movies, Tom Hanks, Morgan Freeman, narusaku.

Posted 31 October 2014 - 03:19 PM

I honestly think NS is the hardest. 

So many people feel insanely strong about NS or NH.

If NH did end up together, I'd feel a huge void, which I never felt before concerning a manga/anime. 

With other couples becoming canon, I would be bitter , but I easily moved on from it because Naruto was my first manga/anime where I actually shipped a couple hardcore enough to join a website with other shippers.

Sorry, I can't think of anything harder? If someone has one I'm curious & would love to watch/read it so long as I won't be disappointed

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tumblr_n6ghsnynMH1s2je29o1_400.gif 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

#3 thiagoSPTN

thiagoSPTN

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 05:28 PM

Do you mean by most awaited pairing to become canon? If it is that so, yes. Hardest? Just because Kishi wanted, NS could happen a long time ago.

Edited by thiagoSPTN, 31 October 2014 - 05:28 PM.

insert a cool quote here.

youtube_icon.png

#4 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 06:02 PM

I honestly think NS is the hardest. 

So many people feel insanely strong about NS or NH.

If NH did end up together, I'd feel a huge void, which I never felt before concerning a manga/anime. 

With other couples becoming canon, I would be bitter , but I easily moved on from it because Naruto was my first manga/anime where I actually shipped a couple hardcore enough to join a website with other shippers.

Sorry, I can't think of anything harder? If someone has one I'm curious & would love to watch/read it so long as I won't be disappointed

I  agreed with NS is one of them Kishi is taking so much. Come on MK they become  a couple problably in their chunnin days.

i have one from  another manga Karin and Kenta from Chibi vampire, even there was not really  who wanted to be with Kenta for Karin  being a vampire was really a problem.

Do  you mean by most awaited pairing to become canon? If it is that so, yes. Hardest? Just because Kishi wanted, NS could happen a long time ago.

Both

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#5 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 07:33 PM

Easiest from a literary standpoint. Hardest from a fan pleasing standpoint.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#6 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 07:30 AM

JiraTsu was the most difficult couple and it didn't even become canon in the end :cry: :cry:

I think JiraTsu was far better and acceptable than NS because the resaon it didn't happen was because Tsunade had a lover, whereas NS is not happening because Sakura just can't let her Sasuke-kun go.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#7 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 01 November 2014 - 12:37 PM

Well Asuma and Kurenai hit it off really quickly. Obito and Rin eventually got together in death (I think) even if it took a while.

Naruto and Sakura... It could've been simple if Kishi were just a little more clear with both characters. He has a tendency of using drama, to overthink these pairings NS, NH, and SS.

Edited by Iwantbuns, 01 November 2014 - 12:38 PM.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#8 Eugenics

Eugenics

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Genetic enhancements

Posted 04 November 2014 - 07:05 PM

Since Naruto and Sakura were the first ones to get their character sketches revealed for the final movie, I'd say the easiest one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users