#961 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 02:46 PM

I will love her as Naruto loves Sakura... a platonic relationship :hm:

I won't mind what kind of a relationship you'll have with my sister. Just don't give me the details about it. Oh and she loves ramen and Kakashi.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 06 September 2014 - 02:50 PM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#962 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 02:50 PM

Why I got a bad feeling I'm about to see the ugliest of the fandom soon...

That will happen when NS will be canon and when the manga is finished. If NS got canon in the last chapter of the manga... Prepare for nuclear war... BOOM 

Edited by T XD, 06 September 2014 - 02:55 PM.

#963 Uzumaki9000

Uzumaki9000

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts
  • Interests:Movies, drawing, painting, reading and video games.

Posted 06 September 2014 - 03:00 PM

That will happen when NS will be canon and when the manga is finished. If NS got canon in the last chapter of the manga... Prepare for nuclear war... BOOM 

Prepare for the kitten.

#964 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 06 September 2014 - 03:13 PM

Lol SS fans be like: Sakura looks at Sasuke SS moment, Sakura calls Sasuke, Sasuke-Kun, SS moment Sasuke carries Sakura to safety SS moment.

#965 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 06 September 2014 - 03:20 PM

LoL, well I'm aware of that. Just that given recent thing happen in the manga, it might take us on another looong voyage for us to be able to see Sakura to gain the knowledge of SM. And her latent ability (the sensor) still not yet to be shown so far  :shrug:

Hey there bro! Nice to see you here  :lol:

HAZ!!!! Where the hell were you man! :o

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#966 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 06 September 2014 - 03:54 PM

@ramen I meet someone where I work who I start to like but I have no chance because of her culture, her love for her cousin and lately because of my personality.

#967 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 04:06 PM

They even said Sasuke almost killing Sakura was a SS moment because that's when she realized she loved him too much. -giggles-

#968 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 06 September 2014 - 04:08 PM

They even said Sasuke almost killing Sakura was a SS moment because that's when she realized she loved him too much. -giggles-

SS fans love that murdership

#969 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 04:14 PM

@ramen I meet someone where I work who I start to like but I have no chance because of her culture, her love for her cousin and lately because of my personality.

Oh...I'm sorry to hear that. I don't think there's any problem with your personality, it's just that it probably didn't match with that girl or situation. Happens all the time ;)

As for her culture and her love for her cousin, well....I don't know the details and I'm guessing that's an obstacle which is hard to overcome. But if you like her, keep being nice to her, talk to her a lot, it's alright to be happy with these interactions even if you won't get together with her. It will be great it she would start to share the same feelings for you. Forcing yourself to forget her will make matters worse. Time will allow you to move on gradually if you have no chance with her.

Well that's about the only words I can give you but hope you feel better about it.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 06 September 2014 - 04:17 PM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#970 narusakuotp

narusakuotp

I'm weird...

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Anime and manga, cartoons, drawing, video games, shopping, music, singing, computers, writing, watching videos on YouTube, Pokemon, Invader Zim, laughing at the Naruto ending

Posted 06 September 2014 - 04:23 PM

Lol SS fans be like: Sakura looks at Sasuke SS moment, Sakura calls Sasuke, Sasuke-Kun, SS moment Sasuke carries Sakura to safety SS moment.

Well, they do consider anything an SS moment when they are under the same sky. :lulz:

It shows how desperate they are for moments. If you notice, when Naruto smiles at Sakura or vice versa, it is a cute little moment, but when Sasuke smiles at Sakura or vice versa, it means SS is canon. That is because SS is deprived of anything positive for so long, that they will make a huge deal of the smallest thing (trust me, they only have the little things to begin with, and there isn't even much of them). We don't have to make a huge deal out of little moments because we get some big and meaningful moments. It makes me wonder why people even ship SS and defend it so intensely to begin with...I will never understand.

Edited by narusakuotp, 06 September 2014 - 04:26 PM.

creates_one_of_og63cs__400x400__by_music

#971 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 04:27 PM

Well, they do consider anything an SS moment when they are under the same sky. :lulz:

It shows how desperate they are for moments. If you notice, when Naruto smiles at Sakura or vice versa, it is a cute little moment, but when Sasuke smiles at Sakura or vice versa, it means SS is canon. That is because SS is deprived of anything positive for so long, that they will make a huge deal of the smallest thing (trust me, they only have the little things to begin with, and there isn't even much of them). We don't have to make a huge deal out of little moments because we get some big and meaningful moments. It makes me wonder why people even ship SS and defend it so intensely to begin with...I will never understand.

Its also the same thing for NH fans as well

#972 narusakuotp

narusakuotp

I'm weird...

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Anime and manga, cartoons, drawing, video games, shopping, music, singing, computers, writing, watching videos on YouTube, Pokemon, Invader Zim, laughing at the Naruto ending

Posted 06 September 2014 - 04:31 PM

Its also the same thing for NH fans as well

Exactly.

creates_one_of_og63cs__400x400__by_music

#973 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 04:37 PM

Exactly.

NH and SS fans argue so much that they to be forgetting about the important stuff that Naruto does lol

#974 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 04:41 PM

Why I got a bad feeling I'm about to see the ugliest of the fandom soon...

It is not just a feeling. It's the truth. Soon the pairing war will be over, and that's when all hell will break loose.

A SasuSaku classmate of mine argue to me that Sasuke got jealous when Sakura catches Kakashi. I said that that was the time that he noticed Madara. But, she kept insisting that that was on other panel that I didn't saw the panel where he looked at Sakrua. She also told me that it was Sasuke that Sakura smile is directed into and she started talking about the position of the sage, the angle when Naruto moved away from the group, the direction of faces of Sasuke and Sakura, etc...

tumblr_nbdopkBkXp1tsa6cvo1_500.png

Well, I just shut up and let her talk. She doesn't believe me anyway. I just wanted to share because most of the people I know in school are all SasuSaku fans. Here, I can tell it to a fellow shipper. 

How many times does Sasuke have to show to the readers that he just doesn't care about Sakura, in order for them to get it? Seriously how many times?

Time and time again we've seen that Sasuke doesn't care about Sakura, and now all of a sudden he does. That's it SS confirmed, it's over. :D

Also that smile is directed to Naruto, for God's sake why do people refuse to read the situation and the dialog.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#975 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 04:50 PM

It is not just a feeling. It's the truth. Soon the pairing war will be over, and that's when all hell will break loose.

How many times does Sasuke have to show to the readers that he just doesn't care about Sakura, in order for them to get it? Seriously how many times?
Time and time again we've seen that Sasuke doesn't care about Sakura, and now all of a sudden he does. That's it SS confirmed, it's over. :D
Also that smile is directed to Naruto, for God's sake why do people refuse to read the situation and the dialog.

I seriously noticed that SS fans are actually getting more violent than NH fans :lulz:
Even in chapter 691...all were like "Sakura looked at Sasuke! Sasuke jealous!" ...
.and in facebook i wasted hours in arguing with them :wallbash:

#976 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 05:15 PM

I wonder if people are begging to God for Hinata to come back now and ruin everything NS is gaining. Sometimes, I get the feeling they are the one that have "Excellent! Not excellent!" syndrome. Because...well, I'll wait. There's a lot I want to get off my chest ever since I joined this "pairing war". I'll wait until I get a clear...

#977 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 05:17 PM

I wonder if people are begging to God for Hinata to come back now and ruin everything NS is gaining. Sometimes, I get the feeling they are the one that have "Excellent! Not excellent!" syndrome. Because...well, I'll wait. There's a lot I want to get off my chest ever since I joined this "pairing war". I'll wait until I get a clear...

You I am here to hear you if you get off everything your chest.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#978 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 05:19 PM

You I am here to hear you if you get off everything your chest.

It's going to be soon, so long the manga is going the way it's going. So, won't be long to hear me out for the first time, no holds barred.

#979 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 05:20 PM

Umm what u mean?? Well i think shipping wars ..it hurts when ppl get personal do u mean this??

#980 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 05:23 PM

Umm what u mean?? Well i think shipping wars ..it hurts when ppl get personal do u mean this??

Well, it's something that's on my mind for a while. It's something I learned from the recent events and I really didn't expose myself. Ironically, the only person that knows some of it is ladygt. I'm not that serious with it, but it irritates me. So I'm going to wait.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users