#41 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 03:14 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ May 11 2011, 02:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WELL DON"T HIDE IT tongue.gif If thats how you feel, feel free to tell and if you disagree be reasonable, state your opinion why and don't bash the person remember this is meant to be fun and remember the ending hasn't even come yet so your views do no harm for instance I would like Sasuke to live personally overall because Though he is now a complete nut case sociopath he's still one of my favorites and still a unique character but I do have some favor his death mainly to drive the final stake into SasuSaku laugh.gif hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! sigh* dry.gif

yea i want sasuke alive, sasusaku dead :3

if he lives it will make narusaku even sweeter~ ahahahahahaha~

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#42 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 03:39 AM

Sasuke in prison and Naruto spoon feeding him wow.png

#43 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 11:58 AM

QUOTE (Kim @ May 11 2011, 05:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just want Naruto to finally get over his obsessive brotherly attachment to Sasuke. That's why I want him to live, because if he doesn't I've got a feeling would never let go and whine about him constantly to Sakura.

Well right now he's not thinking about Sasuke ain't he? He's thinking of saving his friends who's fighting the war so we won't need to worry about Sasuke now until they meet and battle to the death. He'll most definitely survive in the end. At least I hope so...

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#44 Fliss

Fliss

stfu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 06:30 PM

QUOTE (Sky Zephyrus @ May 10 2011, 06:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*Cough* *Cough* I hate Sasuke so much...

Highfive, hun <3 aha

QUOTE (Kim @ May 11 2011, 03:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just want Naruto to finally get over his obsessive brotherly attachment to Sasuke. That's why I want him to live, because if he doesn't I've got a feeling would never let go and whine about him constantly to Sakura.

Hmm that's true....well, I just want Naruto to forget about him. Whether he dies or lives. He's so not worth anything anymore, what with all that grief he causes to everybody

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

#45 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 08:37 PM

Well I understand why You'd want Naruto to forget Sasuke it IS that obsession with Sasuke that is one of his annoying features yeah But even so I think Kishimoto is planning on having Naruto Save Sasuke and keep him alive so 1. He can finally stop going crazy about saving Sasuke and won't whine anymore and this annoying bullheadedness will end(for Sasuke anyway) 2. emphasize his theme of bonds and how you could never truly cut ties with people and 3. showing that Sasuke is alive and that NaruHina and SasuSaku are STILL.....NOT....HAPPENING!!!! laugh.gif love.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 11 May 2011 - 08:40 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#46 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 11:09 PM

Oh! here's a new one DOUBLE HOKAGE! Naruto and Konohamaru become the 6th and 7th hokage simultaneously so that way if one of them needs to take a break or go on a crucial mission the other can fill in for them much more convenient and the both accomplish their goals

#47 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 10:13 AM

QUOTE (Kim @ May 18 2011, 08:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naw, I'm sick of men being the hokage we need another woman in the spot. Tsunade did pretty well, after all. I want Sakura as hokage instead of Naruto! hehe, I'm hyped because I can't get the new Beyonce song out of my head.

Yeah very true actually! I'd like that too Maybe a female character will be 7th Hokage but point is two Hokages= less stress for one cool.gif Naruto should be hokage to achieve his dream though but if there is a second hokage most likely Konohamaru or maybe a woman y'know for gender equality I'm up for that biggrin.gif

so anything else? I'll take anything and will of course enjoy the creativity biggrin.gif laugh.gif cool.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 22 May 2011 - 11:08 PM.

#48 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 01:50 AM

Hmm I was thinking That That Naruto Continues on with his a_thumbs.gif kids or decedents what do you think?

#49 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 02:31 PM

Naruto will become Hokage and have 3 children with Sakura: a girl with long sandy coloured hair, her personality is just like Naruto but she acts as violent as Sakura, a boy with light yellow coloured hair and Sakuras green eyes, very calm personality and very talented in Genjutsu (just like Sakura had), at least a little girl wich looks just like Sakura with Narutos blue eyes, her personality is like Sakuras but not violent, actually a little shy.

Sasuke will be back in Konoha (when Sasuke find out that Madara lied to him and after some Naruto!talk no Jutus and Itachis power he gave Naruto once he WILL change his way I am nearly sure. Maybe he will first get political asylum because he knows so much and then defeat Madara with Naruto).
He will revive the Konoha police and become head officer to protect the village.
Maybe he will meet Karin in Konoha again and apologize.
"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#50 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 10:03 PM

I had an idea like that almost one Lupina! a_thumbs.gif only difference is I made the son the eldest child and the daughters twins happy.gif

#51 Miraomoi Akawarai

Miraomoi Akawarai

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:43 PM

I actually have two endings in mind for how I'd like to see Naruto end.

ENDING #1)

Madara has failed, and his body is now destroyed thanks to the work of the Five Kages, Naruto, and Bee. The final fight with Sasuke happens and Naruto wins. Knowing that he must make the ultimate choice, he kills Sasuke. The war ends, and the nations go back to as normal as can be. In time, Naruto ascends to Hokage, with Sakura at his side. The world enters a era known as the 'Hundred Years of Peace'.

ENDING #2)

The final battle pushes Naruto and Sasuke both to their limits and they both die. Sasuke, realizing that he has made mistakes, apologizes in his last breath. Naruto is hailed as a hero and as such, Konoha creates a statue of him and the Kages, moved by the determination of this young man, agree to help achieve a prospective peace. Sakura? Well, she moves on to find love with someone else, as she knows Sasuke and Naruto would, in the end, want her to be happy.

I may create short (five chapters as most) fics about both endings xD.

#52 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:50 PM

QUOTE (Miraomoi Akawarai @ Jul 15 2011, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I actually have two endings in mind for how I'd like to see Naruto end.

ENDING #1)

Madara has failed, and his body is now destroyed thanks to the work of the Five Kages, Naruto, and Bee. The final fight with Sasuke happens and Naruto wins. Knowing that he must make the ultimate choice, he kills Sasuke. The war ends, and the nations go back to as normal as can be. In time, Naruto ascends to Hokage, with Sakura at his side. The world enters a era known as the 'Hundred Years of Peace'.

ENDING #2)

The final battle pushes Naruto and Sasuke both to their limits and they both die. Sasuke, realizing that he has made mistakes, apologizes in his last breath. Naruto is hailed as a hero and as such, Konoha creates a statue of him and the Kages, moved by the determination of this young man, agree to help achieve a prospective peace. Sakura? Well, she moves on to find love with someone else, as she knows Sasuke and Naruto would, in the end, want her to be happy.

I may create short (five chapters as most) fics about both endings xD.

orrrrrr naruto and sasuke fight, and sasuke gets over his emo fit, then they both go to fight madara together and defeat him!! and hailed heros!! biggrin.gif i know im to optimistic....

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#53 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 05:22 AM

That wouldn't sound too far-fetched actually happy.gif It's only because of the Sasuke hate fest going on as of late now I know Sasuke is a whiny emotionally unstable A****** B****! BUT, I highly doubt he'll be killed off the Ideal ending is that he is redeemed and alive

#54 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2011 - 08:28 AM

QUOTE (Miraomoi Akawarai @ Jul 16 2011, 12:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ENDING #2)

I really hope this doesn0t happen... confused.gif

orrrrrr naruto and sasuke fight, and sasuke gets over his emo fit, then they both go to fight madara together and defeat him!! and hailed heros!! i know im to optimistic....

I like this idea, that's how I see it, too. Not sure if Sasuke would be considered a hero after all he's done, but it would be a big step in the path of his redemption.

#55 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 08:33 AM

Here's an ending for an AU fic and what Kishi really should have done

Naruto - Hokage
Sakura - his wife

Sasuke - dead

Itachi - alive
Konan - alive
Nagato - alive
Asuma - alive

Kabuto - dead
Madara - dead

I'm sure there are more things that need fixing.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#56 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2011 - 08:48 AM

Oh yeah, I definitely would keep Itachi alive, but I wouldn't kill Sasuke.

#57 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:36 PM

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Jul 16 2011, 08:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here's an ending for an AU fic and what Kishi really should have done

Naruto - Hokage
Sakura - his wife

Sasuke - dead

Itachi - alive
Konan - alive
Nagato - alive
Asuma - alive

Kabuto - dead
Madara - dead

I'm sure there are more things that need fixing.

AH interesting idea! however those characters are dead for a reason though but it is an ending I would enjoy all characters alive except the truly evil super villains cool.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 03 August 2011 - 10:10 PM.

#58 Raptor3789

Raptor3789

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 07:56 PM

Best Ending - Naruto and Sasuke resolve their dispute through fighting, both ending up with severe injuries. Fortunately, Sakura arrives in time to heal both and save their lives. In the process, Sakura acknowledges her feelings for Naruto after not wanting to see him die. Sasuke has a change of heart and rejoins team 7 to defeat Madara and Kabuto. Years later, Naruto is Hokage and Sakura is Head Medic Nin. They are both happily married, with their first child on the way. Now wanting to fill his brother's wishes, Sasuke vows to protect Konoha. However, due to his crimes in the past, Konoha wouldn't let him be reinstated. Thus, he protects the village in the shadows ala the Dark Knight (cue in Batman theme)

Good Ending - Sasuke doesn't see the error of his ways and Naruto has no choice but to kill him. Running out of bad guys, Madara and Kabuto are quickly overwhelmed and defeated. Years later, Naruto and Sakura (former being Hokage and latter the Head Medic Nin) are happily married and about to have a child.

"It could be worse" Ending - Naruto ends up killing Sasuke in a fight, but due to severe injuries of his own, ends up succumbing to them. Too late to arrive to save either of them, she has a heroic BSOD until she resolves to live to her fullest for Naruto's sake. Years later, Sakura ends up being the Hokage, having never married anyone except to her job.

Worst Ending - Sasuke is winning the fight between him and Naruto, but as Sasuke was about to plunge a Chidori through him, Sakura arrives in time to get in the way and take the Chidori into the chest, killing her in the process. Naruto in a fit of rage, could no longer suppress the Kyuubi and is once again on a rampage. Not even killing Sasuke could revert the Kyuubi back to Naruto. Over the years, the Kyuubi has been wandering the globe appearing at random. Meanwhile at Konoha, Shikamaru is now Hokage doing his best in planning to defend the village from the tailed beast. As for the village itself, due to the new Hokage's smoking habits, the village is now consumed in cigarette smoke as smoking has become quite a fad.

#59 The Naruto guy

The Naruto guy

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 03:47 AM

QUOTE (desaix @ Apr 19 2011, 02:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Only two real conditions for a good Naruto fanfic ending:

1. Naruto and Sakura together (married or not)
2. All the major plot points concluded and any lesser loose ends tied up.

Anything else is gravy, and can really vary depending on the fic.

^This biggrin.gif

Back from the dead. It's a shame what happened. NaruSaku will live on.

#60 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 03:38 PM

DON'T be lazy and make up your own! tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users