• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

#21 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 30 January 2012 - 03:55 PM

QUOTE (Zeref @ Jan 30 2012, 03:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh wow,I really like your drawings whatthekitten.gif.

Thank you Zeref biggrin.gif

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#22 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:24 AM

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Dec 17 2011, 06:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey everyone biggrin.gif I'm surprised I haven't done this sooner,I think having a DA account made me lazy XD Anyhow I just want to share some of my artwork, but be warned most is still unfinished. I usually have long breaks in between my artwork but this break has been long what with my pregnancy and Kaiden getting older. So I'm hoping that others seeing my unfinished work will help me find the time to finish them. I'm surprised that ppl on DA are still watching me, I feel so bad lol. I figure I gotta do what I can before I get huge! I hope you all enjoy what goodies I have to share!!

This is the one piece I'm working on right now biggrin.gif I think it will look cute when its done.

This was the rough sketch for the entry I was going to enter for the fall contest.

Random doodle.

This is what happens when I sketch while I watch the anime.

Well done. Nice structure. So, do you do these on physical media, then scan them in and ink digitally?
On the morning of Wednesday, April 11th, 2012, my Aunt Karla passed away. She was my mother's baby sister, and my coolest aunt when I was a kid. She was the best babysitter ever, and she was like an older sister to me.

Karly, I don't know if you can hear this. I am not a believer, I haven't been since Sheryl died. But if you can, I want you to know that I'm truly sorry for everything bad I've ever said about you. When you were suffering, I should have been there to help you. I should have visited. I should have encouraged you to leave the house and get a job, to be active and alive the way you used to be.

I promise that I will do everything that I can to be successful and a good person, to make you proud the way you would have wanted me to. No matter what I said, I loved you. And I will always love you. Rest in Peace, you will never be forgotten.

#23 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:27 AM

QUOTE (PachucoDesigns @ Mar 30 2012, 02:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well done. Nice structure. So, do you do these on physical media, then scan them in and ink digitally?

Thanks, and yes I can my original work to ink digitally, sometimes I go and color the actual pic with lets say some prisma color pencils but that's really rare. Most everything is done on the computer biggrin.gif

Wow well I havent drawn in months. I really needed to get back into things and I decided to do some new work for my DA account. I changed my name from Kagome145 to Konohakitten so now my jounral skin and DA Id are long overdue for an update. So with that as my drive I acually drew something that didnt look like ass to me tongue.gif I'm thinking this is going to be for my journal skin. Now I need to get my ID done as well, well see how that goes XD

#24 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 02:32 AM

Wow look who's getting some color biggrin.gif

#25 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 04:03 AM

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Jun 30 2012, 02:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow look who's getting some color biggrin.gif

Well done. I like it. Is fan art your main staple? Or do you prefer original works?

I'm meaning to scan in my newest sketch pad, but I doubt I'd post it here. None of it is anime related, let alone Naruto fan art, so I doubt it would get much attention. The previous thread I made didn't, so I learned my lesson. lol
On the morning of Wednesday, April 11th, 2012, my Aunt Karla passed away. She was my mother's baby sister, and my coolest aunt when I was a kid. She was the best babysitter ever, and she was like an older sister to me.

Karly, I don't know if you can hear this. I am not a believer, I haven't been since Sheryl died. But if you can, I want you to know that I'm truly sorry for everything bad I've ever said about you. When you were suffering, I should have been there to help you. I should have visited. I should have encouraged you to leave the house and get a job, to be active and alive the way you used to be.

I promise that I will do everything that I can to be successful and a good person, to make you proud the way you would have wanted me to. No matter what I said, I loved you. And I will always love you. Rest in Peace, you will never be forgotten.

#26 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 07 July 2012 - 08:52 PM

Fascinating artworks, Konohakit. I'll wish you good luck.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#27 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 09:03 PM

QUOTE (PachucoDesigns @ Jul 6 2012, 10:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well done. I like it. Is fan art your main staple? Or do you prefer original works?

I'm meaning to scan in my newest sketch pad, but I doubt I'd post it here. None of it is anime related, let alone Naruto fan art, so I doubt it would get much attention. The previous thread I made didn't, so I learned my lesson. lol

Thanks and this current character is all mine. I have a trio of characters that I created a few years back. So I do both original works and fanart. However when I would go to cons it was all about the fanart, because lets face it that's where the money was. So my DA account has a good amount of fanart back from my con and commission days. Now I have very little time for both, but I do like working on my own stuff as well.

I say to download your newest sketch pad, I do love seeing others works. I had no idea you had created a thread. Since the boreds are always changing I must have missed it.

QUOTE (Konoha'sCrimsonFox @ Jul 7 2012, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fascinating artworks, Konohakit. I'll wish you good luck.

Thanks so much Crimson :3

Edited by Konohakitten, 07 July 2012 - 09:06 PM.

#28 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 09:37 PM

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Jul 7 2012, 10:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks and this current character is all mine. I have a trio of characters that I created a few years back. So I do both original works and fanart. However when I would go to cons it was all about the fanart, because lets face it that's where the money was. So my DA account has a good amount of fanart back from my con and commission days. Now I have very little time for both, but I do like working on my own stuff as well.

I say to download your newest sketch pad, I do love seeing others works. I had no idea you had created a thread. Since the boreds are always changing I must have missed it.

This is true. This is very true. Yeah, I'll get around to it at some point, I'm sure. smile.gif

This was the thread I created some time ago. You know, back before people apparently hated me here. lol

http://www.narusaku....showtopic=11896

So, how long have you been drawing?

#29 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 06:02 AM

QUOTE (PachucoDesigns @ Jul 7 2012, 03:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is true. This is very true. Yeah, I'll get around to it at some point, I'm sure. smile.gif

This was the thread I created some time ago. You know, back before people apparently hated me here. lol

http://www.narusaku....showtopic=11896

So, how long have you been drawing?

I've been drawing since I can remember. It was something I was born with and over the years I got my own style.

Here's something I doodled while watching TV with my son. He loved the sketch so much that I colored it for him :3

#30 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 02:26 AM

Behold the Vampire Queen and King biggrin.gif

#31 GlucoseGlutton

GlucoseGlutton

Professional Trash

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:SakuHina tbh

Posted 22 August 2012 - 02:55 AM

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Aug 19 2012, 01:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've been drawing since I can remember. It was something I was born with and over the years I got my own style.

Here's something I doodled while watching TV with my son. He loved the sketch so much that I colored it for him :3

I will now save this Mordecai and Rigby doodle because it is awesome and you are even awesome-er for drawing it a_thumbs.gif.

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Aug 21 2012, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Behold the Vampire Queen and King biggrin.gif

It's so beautiful shamefulcry0js.gif

tumblr_mvi3cfp7Sy1rb7h2eo3_500.jpg

#32 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 03:40 AM

QUOTE (Bubbleyum @ Aug 21 2012, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I will now save this Mordecai and Rigby doodle because it is awesome and you are even awesome-er for drawing it a_thumbs.gif.

It's so beautiful shamefulcry0js.gif

Lol thanks XD I'm glad you're enjoying my little doddles.

#33 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 07:08 AM

Well done, KonohaKitten.

#34 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 05:53 PM

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Aug 19 2012, 01:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is so cute. Is the racoon the son, and you're the bird? LOL!

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#35 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 10:07 PM

QUOTE (chouzu_tao @ Aug 22 2012, 11:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is so cute. Is the racoon the son, and you're the bird? LOL!

Lol! I guess from their expressions you would think that but they are actually characters from a show called Regular show.

#36 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:21 PM

I was able to draw yesterday, I know I was surprised too XD

#37 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:12 AM

What can I say, I'm on a roll.

#38 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:14 AM

It's that sickening little blue, high speed hedgehog! tongue.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#39 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:35 PM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Feb 16 2013, 09:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's that sickening little blue, high speed hedgehog! tongue.gif

That we all know and love (don't deny it) biggrin.gif

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#40 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 08:12 PM

Yup it's the Blue Blur himself biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users