205 replies to this topic

#1 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:42 PM

Not an original plot I know. But I see a few stories where a character has a child from the future or an AU to prevent something or meet their parents and the like so I was wondering if Naruto's kid comes from the future as a plot twist (no I did not think of Dragon Ball). But he/she does not reveal who his/her mother is until a certain time (Sakura, but not in front of her) . What do you think? tongue.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 29 April 2013 - 11:44 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:54 PM

Time travelling isn't really a Naruto thing, but I would imagine Naruto and Sakura's kids to be something like this;
1. Girl, red hair and blue eyes
2. Boy, blonde hair and green eyes
3. Girl, pink hair and blue eyes.

This would be so cute :3

Naruto's female child would probably be a real "daddy's girl" and his boy would be someone who looks insanely up to him. Then Sakura will be the scary, yet kind mother..uhm just watch RTN and see some Minato + Kushina + Naruto interactions XD

Edited by sushi., 29 April 2013 - 11:56 PM.

ナルサク

#3 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:04 AM

Only 1/3 getting Sakura's green eyes? Her eye colour on their babies would be just as cute. pictureem0.gif And Time Travel is doable actually. Remember "The Lost Tower"? Oh and for the record I may Say Sakura but I'm Open to other pairings too. If you ship any girl with Naruto at all you are welcome to say so and imagine what the kid(s) would look like. smile.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 30 April 2013 - 03:08 AM.

#4 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:50 AM

That's a little too cliche for me. I could handle it in Sailor Moon and DBZ, but I don't think it would suit a series like Naruto. If Naruto has children, I'd prefer to see them introduced in an epilogue, perhaps sparking a spin-off series. happy.gif

I think the best depiction of NaruSaku babies is this:

One just like Naruto.
One with Sakura's level-headedness.
One with her Tsundere characteristics.

That would be one hectic household! laugh.gif

I would like to see them have a baby with red hair too. Just like Kushina! wub.gif

Edited by Slextrem, 30 April 2013 - 03:51 AM.

#5 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:52 AM

QUOTE (Slextrem @ Apr 29 2013, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's a little too cliche for me. I could handle it in Sailor Moon and DBZ, but I don't think it would suit a series like Naruto. If Naruto has children, I'd prefer to see them introduced in an epilogue, perhaps sparking a spin-off series. happy.gif

One just like Naruto.

I would like to see them have a baby with red hair too. Just like Kushina! wub.gif

oh my.... I can't even imagine the collateral damage that would occur if this were true....

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#6 StrawHatNaruto

StrawHatNaruto

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:Video games, golf and tennis

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:07 PM

I always thought that the blond hair should run in the family. So whether it is a boy or girl the blond hair is a must! Green eyes too... laugh.gif

#7 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE (Slextrem @ Apr 29 2013, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

One just like Naruto.

I know. smile.gif I mentioned it would be cliche but but some games I've been looking up had that kind of story line and I like the concept . I just thought it would be funny seeing Naruto's reaction when he finds out he's a father, plus I would laugh my head off if Sakura got embarrassed and smacked him, intentional or not if she found out. tongue.gif That is It would work under those cirrcumstances of they were a couple but not married yet biggrin.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 30 April 2013 - 06:01 PM.

#8 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:04 PM

I think one of the kids should have a color between orange and pink when it comes to hair. biggrin.gif

#9 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:08 PM

I also think one of the boys should have eyes like Minato/Sakura. biggrin.gif The both have the same slit above the eye. I think the girl should have long hair and one should pull traits from Sakura's parents also. Can't forget about them. tongue.gif

#10 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:25 AM

Well, would anyone like it if I wrote a fanfic here about the topic. I think I could whip something up. biggrin.gif

#11 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:14 AM

Okay Well I'll get started then :P   

The Mysterious Child

Naruto is running through eh forest, out on a mission, out on a mission the land of Sound

Naruto: *sigh* Tsunade-Baachan gave me such an easy mission. Just finding and stopping some plot from the sound that doesn't even involve twenty members. *sigh* Why did I even agree to it?

Reaches the sound hideout.

Naruto: Oh well Might as well get this over with so I can eat at Ichiraku later.

Enters the hideout and reaches the the chamber where the Sound ninja are meeting.

Sound Leader: the preparations are almost complete. It is almost time for our secret invasion of Konoha. * Behind him is a large door*
sound ninja: Are you sure of this leader? I mean Konoha's defenses are almost impenetrable.
Sound Leader: It's alright Our Plan is perfect. Some of Orochimaru-sama's strategies from four years ago will be part of it.
sound ninja 2: but leader. Is it really necessary to invade Konoha? I don't think it is wise to make enemies with them.
Sound Leader: If you're not for it Leave. I however am going to get what I desire even if It costs me my life.
Naruto: Invade the leaf? Huh so they still haven't given up yet.
Sound Leader: WHO's there!!? Not use trying to hide!!! I can hear you!!!
Naruto: Nuts. *comes out* Alright you caught me. Well this makes it easy. :hehehe:  
Sound Leader: You're....!!!! Uzumaki Naruto!!!!
Naruto: Oh you've heard of me??
Sound: to think the Hero of Konoha wold come here....oh well, Our plan MUST SUCCEED!!!!! GET HIM!!!!
Naruto: ALRIGHT!!! *start's fighting* Rasengan!!!!! Kage Bunshin No jutsu!!!!

The Sound ninja all lay unconscious

Naruto: Well that wasn't so hard. Anyway I better start rounding them up and inform Kakashi-sensei. HUH? * the door starts to open* what's going on? What is with this door?

the door opens and a light shines through. All of a sudden a Pink haired girl falls through.

Naruto: Whoa!!! *catches the girl*
Girl: uhhhhh........ ugghhhh
Naruto: huh????? *thinking* This girl looks a A LOT like Sakura-chan.
Girl: *Opens eyes* Huh????
Naruto: Are you allright? *thinking* She does look like Sakura-chan, but she has blue eyes. What's going on????
girl: P-P...... PAPA!!!!!!!!!!!! *Hugs him*
Naruto: HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :omfg: 

to be continued.

Edited by Phantom_999, 02 July 2013 - 12:19 PM.

#12 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:51 AM

When will you make the next part Phantom? biggrin.gif

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#13 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:45 AM

Soon..... smile.gif Let me gather my thoughts first and try to figure out the plot.

Okay introduction though right?

#14 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:54 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ May 7 2013, 11:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Soon..... smile.gif Let me gather my thoughts first and try to figure out the plot.

Okay introduction though right?

Yeah, good introduction. I'm guessing ages and names will come in part 2. tongue.gif

2XtVwF6.png

#15 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 04:09 AM

Okay, I am thinking about something here. and would like to hear from you. would you prefer if Sakura knew the girl is her daughter or not? Frankly I'd rather not insult her intelligence but again this is only from my perspective. So what does every one (who actually cares about this fanfic) think?

Edited by Phantom_999, 08 May 2013 - 09:23 PM.

#16 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 04:38 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ May 8 2013, 12:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay, I am thinking about something here. and would like to hear from you. would you prefer if Sakura knew the girl is her daughter or not. Frankly I'd rather not insult her intelligence but again this is only from my perspective. So what does every one (who actually cares about this fanfic) think?

How she finds out is not something I could tell you. It's your story. I don't really know if she should know if she is her daughter or not. It depends where you want to take your story. sweatdrop.gif

2XtVwF6.png

#17 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 08 May 2013 - 04:40 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ May 8 2013, 04:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay, I am thinking about something here. and would like to hear from you. would you prefer if Sakura knew the girl is her daughter or not. Frankly I'd rather not insult her intelligence but again this is only from my perspective. So what does every one (who actually cares about this fanfic) think?

Well why don't you give her Naruto's hair color so it's not obvious. Or a mix of each. Maybe She uses jutsu to change her hair color? Just a couple suggestions.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#18 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 04:56 AM

Good point. alright I'll just get this out of the way then. You could call this a preview but I just thought of a few ideas and wanted to get them down. Before I forget. headscratch.gif

the Mysterious child Part Two

Naruto: *blushing* DID YOU JUST CALL ME PAPA!!!???
Girl: Papa, it's really you!!!! *sob*
Naruto: Wait wait wait wait wait!!!! slow down what are you talking about first????? sweatdrop.gif
Girl: *sniff sniff*

a masked man suddenly appears

Masked man: I can answer that.
Girl: Misato! why are you here?
Misato (Masked Man): do not worry ojou-sama. The enemy would not be here for a while *walks up to Naruto and kneels* It is good to see you again my lord.
Naruto: Wait, WHAT is going on!!???? Who are you !!!????
Misato: Ah,yes you would not know. My apologies. We come from and alternate world of yours where you were given the title of sixth Hokage. and this is your daughter, Yuuki whom your alternate self entrusted to me in that world.
Naruto: HUH!!!??? Daughter???? YUUKI?????
Yuuki: *smiling and tearing up* Yes. Mama always loved that word so she named me that.
Naruto: HUH??? *blushing* B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b but if you look like Sakura-chan, then d-d-d-d-does that mean that-
Misato: Yes. Your wife, where we come from is Lady Haruno Sakura.

Edited by Phantom_999, 11 May 2013 - 01:08 AM.

#19 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:40 AM

give your fanfic a purpose ( if you didn't anyway). It can be either Sakura finding out, getting this guys back or fixing their problems or some uzumukai clan restoration thing.

#20 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:06 PM

Hmm well I thought up part two pretty much but there won't be much going on yet. I'm still working on the reason that Yuuki came to Naruto.

the Mysterious child Part Two

Naruto: *blushing* DID YOU JUST CALL ME PAPA!!!???
Girl: Papa, it's really you!!!! *sob*
Naruto: Wait wait wait wait wait!!!! slow down what are you talking about first????? :omfg: 
Girl: *sniff sniff*

a masked man suddenly appears

Masked man: I can answer that.
Girl: Misato! why are you here?
Misato (Masked Man): do not worry ojou-sama. The enemy would not be here for a while *walks up to Naruto and kneels* It is good to see you again my lord.
Naruto: Wait, WHAT is going on!!???? Who are you !!!????
Misato: Ah,yes you would not know. My apologies. We come from and alternate world of yours where you were given the title of sixth Hokage. and this is your daughter, Yuuki whom your alternate self entrusted to me in that world.
Naruto: HUH!!!??? Daughter???? YUUKI?????
Yuuki: *smiling and tearing up* Yes. Mama always loved that word so she named me that.
Naruto: HUH??? *blushing* B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b but if you look like Sakura-chan, then d-d-d-d-does that mean that-
Misato: Yes. Your wife, where we come from is Lady Haruno Sakura.
Naruto: WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!??? :zomg:  
Misato: What is with this reaction my lord? Is Lady Sakura not with you here in this world?
Naruto: W-w-w-w-wwell I mean nothing like THAT is going on here!!!!!!!!! Plus we are not together or anything but I - Sakura-chan is - Well *blush* :smug: 
Yuuki: Papa, are you getting embarrassed? :hehehe:  *wiping her eyes*
Naruto: N-NO!!!! :sweatdrop:  It's just that I'm only seventeen here!!! such a thing hasn't even crossed my mind. I mean I haven't even gone on an official date with Sakura-chan yet.
Yuki: WHAT!!!???  :rawr:  Papa!!!! You have to get with Mama before some other man takes her!!! :fist: 
Misato: Calm down Ojou-sama we are not here for that.
Yuuki: But....
Misato: Ojou-sama, we will worry about that later.
Yuuki: FINE. *pouts* But I REALLY wanted to see you again Papa. *hugs him again*
Naruto: S-so how old are you then?
Yuuki: Ten.
Naruto: I....see :sweat: 
Kakashi: Naruto? Ah. there you are.
Naruto: Kakashi-sensei!
Kakashi: Uh, Naruto? Is that Sakura? No wait Sakura is older than that. And why is she hugging you?
Naruto: WELL Sensei, that is uh-
Misato: I will explain Hatake Kakashi-san.
Kakashi: And you are?
Misato: I am this girl's guardian. we come from an alternate world.
Kakashi: Alternate world? well there were strange rumors of ninja disappearing here every now and then. Through this door. Which is why I also came to see nothing happened to Naruto. So this is an alternate self of Sakura? Strange though, she has blue eyes.
Yuuki: No, she is my mama and this is my papa!!! :wub: 
Kakashi: WHAT????? :jawdrop:  
Misato: We will discuss this more when we go back to your village.
Kakashi: Well I suppose that would be best. but first let me take care of these guys . That's what I came for anyway. Good Job Naruto.
Yuuki: Okay. Let's go Papa!!
Naruto: R-right. *thinking* But, still................ my daughter...... Sakura-chan and I HAVE a DAUGHTER............. :nosebleed: 

To be continued  :love:

Edited by Phantom_999, 02 July 2013 - 12:21 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users