• Interests:Music, Anime , Manga, Gaming and playing guitar/piano

Posted 13 January 2011 - 05:52 PM

Episode 194 is out !

#2 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 13 January 2011 - 06:07 PM

Saw it earlier:

It was fine until the half of the episode became full-fledged NaruSasu ... The yaoi fangirls will have a glee with this episode dry.gif. And also in the began of the flashback, Sakura squeelled like a shojo girl (she even did some Sailor Moon-dance like move when she heard Sasuke's comment about who the teams were).

The only thing that was funny was after the Sakura squeeling, Kakashi used the bamboo stick that can produce electricity to shock Team 7.

Avoid this if you can't handle the craziness...

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#3 Grace

Grace

I am Johnlocked. Formerly known as "Kushina".

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 06:08 PM

lol, I was just about to post a topic for this XD

Nothing special here. --Click here to view--
(I'm writing these thoughts as I watch the episode, so if they may seem disjointed...)

Wow. Not even a minute in and we're subjected to fangirl!Sakura, and this time it's on overdrive.
Eh?? Where did Kakashi get the bamboo stick of power?
WTF WHAT'S SPIDERMAN DOING IN NARUTO?! D8<
Eeeeew, his chakra's turned into toothpaste....
LMFAO the golden treasure looks like a gummy bear XD
Oh goody. Hand-holding-esque fanservice for NaruSasu. Because that fandom is so lacking in things to geek over in the anime =____=;;
OH WHAT THE HELL. KISSING? REALLY??? arg.gif
Ok, now the yaoi pandering is really bugging me. Straddling? Implying that they have to help each other pee? Really, animation team? Really?

Well that was rather...not entertaining. The animation was good (though a little strange at times), but the story was the same old "hey look we work together, don't ditch your friends or else you'll suck" shtick--with some Naruto/Sasuke gooberness thrown in.

And what happened to the opening and ending? The preview for next week?

#4 Pink Cherries

Pink Cherries

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 06:27 PM

Not the best, but it was amusing.

I could have sworn that the splash they made after they kissed was shaped like a heart.

#5 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 13 January 2011 - 06:35 PM

Quite frankly I've seen more randomness in an episode of Earthworm Jim, but still this episode was a disappointment compared to some of the other episodes and why oh why did they have to put in NaruSasu?! dry.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#6 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 13 January 2011 - 06:36 PM

QUOTE (Pink Cherries @ Jan 13 2011, 01:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not the best, but it was amusing.

I could have sworn that the splash they made after they kissed was shaped like a heart.

It was a heart... I saw it too. And I was horrified.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#7 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 13 January 2011 - 07:22 PM

Just like the other Shippuden fillers, complete and utter garbage.

uc.png

#8 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 13 January 2011 - 07:40 PM

It was okay, it had some amusing moments. wink.gif
The Sakura-fangirl and Kakashi's Thunderbolt-Stick(I'm going to call it that! biggrin.gif) made me lol. The "I need to pee" scene too. happy.gif

It was good, but honestly, I want the normal episodes back.

#9 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:52 PM

What the hell! --Click here to view--
What did I just watched? It started good until they made Sakura too fangirlish, when she really wasn't like that in part 1 (still a fangirl but not like in the episode) and then the slight Sakura bashing. Did Peter Parker turned into a thief? What really ruined it for me was the effing NaruSasu yaoi "moments". Thank you Pierrot for completely destroying Naruto.

そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#10 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:57 PM

ahaha!! it made me smile XD XD but seriously....the sasunaru moments kinda killed it for me. smile.gif (then again any filler with awesome animation is a plus in my book)

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#11 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 11:36 PM

An episode full of yaoi, god, I`m glad I didn`t watched it. Just when I tought pierrot straigh up... sigh. Why can`t we have an narusaku episode? We have naruhina, narusasu, and god knows what else, but no narusaku. Why everybody hates this couple? I`m starting to think that Kishimoto actually likes this stuff, otherwise he would had take some action by now.

Edited by alexander, 13 January 2011 - 11:39 PM.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#12 Fliss

Fliss

stfu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 11:49 PM

So...much...SasuNaru! When will these fillers end?

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

#13 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 12:45 AM

It's not enough that they Pierot has to give fan service to NH but to NaruSasu as well the yaoi fans must have had a field trip with this episode good thing I didn't watch and never will. facepalm.png
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#14 Pink Cherries

Pink Cherries

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 01:00 AM

Now I know why NaruSasu/SasuNaru fans exists.

#15 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 01:02 AM

I think they're going to run through every kind of fanservice possible to keep people watching these fillers. If these episodes didn't have something to either make us watch it or make us angry enough to talk about it, then every week this thread would die out after the words "It's out" and the link.

#16 Pink Cherries

Pink Cherries

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 01:13 AM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Jan 13 2011, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think they're going to run through every kind of fanservice possible to keep people watching these fillers. If these episodes didn't have something to either make us watch it or make us angry enough to talk about it, then every week this thread would die out after the words "It's out" and the link.

You have a point. I rather have SasuNaru over NaruHina, but we need some NaruSaku.
Curse you, Pierot. mad.gif

#17 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 14 January 2011 - 01:22 AM

Thanks to this fanservice, some people would keep ruining this series with all this gay kittenmoments.
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#18 Pink Cherries

Pink Cherries

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 01:27 AM

I have nothing against yaoi, but I can't see a romantic relationship between Naruto and Sasuke. I guess a lot of people misinterpret bromance for romance.

#19 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 02:00 AM

First and foremost, I want Kakashi's fhshazoom-stick sleep.gif

Ick, was the ugly kiss necessary?! Ordinarily... I don't mind... the other NS - but this whole debacle is pointless and stupid :/

Intriguing. dry.gif WHEN WILL THE FILLER END! /wantskagecon...

Edited by Mugen no Neko, 14 January 2011 - 02:07 AM.

meh.

#20 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 14 January 2011 - 02:13 AM

QUOTE (alexander @ Jan 13 2011, 06:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
An episode full of yaoi, god, I`m glad I didn`t watched it. Just when I tought pierrot straigh up... sigh. Why can`t we have an narusaku episode? We have naruhina, narusasu, and god knows what else, but no narusaku. Why everybody hates this couple? I`m starting to think that Kishimoto actually likes this stuff, otherwise he would had take some action by now.

No, manga creators have no say over what animators do with their story, the animators buy the rights to animate it, and it's basically just the manga creator hopes the studio doesn't mess around too badly with their story. Japanese people don't file lawsuits like Americans do. If they are really annoyed about what the studio is doing they will make some comments- like Kishimoto did (in a subtle way, for westerners, in as blunt a way as one can be without being outright rude in Japanese culture) at Jump Festa 2009 about the naruhina/Hinata worshipping and antinarusaku/Sakura bashing amongst the fans, and made it clear it wasn't from anything in his story- thus pointing straight at the animators, and they knew it too, because they pulled stunts that further overplayed Hinata and minimized Sakura during the Pain arc.

Now I don't think he minds the narusasu stuff as much, and in fact has put in things that does hint that Sasuke does harbor some romantic love for Naruto, but because of that, that makes his hatred all the stronger for Naruto- because he knows Naruto could potentially draw him away from his headlong plunge into psychotic violence directed from his hatred for everything.

There are basically two factions at Studio Pierrot, one that tends to work with canon and writes the more canon-like characterization of Naruto and Sakura (last week's episode was done by them) Then there is the faction that point blank admitted they worship Hinata (they also worship Sasuke.) They wrote this week's episode. Not only is there the problem with their Hinata and Sasuke worshiping, but their writing skills are significantly lower as well- it's this faction that writes the worst cliched filler characters, that overplays Naruto's loudmouthed stupidity and Sakura's part 1 Sasuke fangirlism, and her tsundere tendencies in both part 1 and 2 and underplays her canon romantic love for Naruto.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users