Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
746 replies to this topic

#721 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,340 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 04:12 PM

Yeah, it doesn't need to happen twice. Then her smile would be all for nothing.

I really thought that part of Hinata's arc would be over after the hug but she kept pining.

Hmm...you got a point. We don't want to do what Kishi does.

I hate being Bi-Polar. It's awesome.
Posted Image
Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#722 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,054 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 22 July 2019 - 11:43 PM

Okay guys another new page I know fast right.

naruto_073_by_tokai2000-ddcap8j.png

#723 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,428 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 23 July 2019 - 12:14 AM

Okay guys another new page I know fast right.

naruto_073_by_tokai2000-ddcap8j.png

Nice only problem is toneri is back and how will he Handel the next part since this is where Naruto said he loved hinata.

#724 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,193 posts

Posted 23 July 2019 - 11:23 PM

Hinata actually marries Toneri? :zaru:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#725 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,054 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 24 July 2019 - 08:14 PM

Lol, I still want her to go a little crazy knowing Naruto doesn't love her.

#726 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,428 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 24 July 2019 - 09:55 PM

It lasted less then 5 minutes in the movie.

#727 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,428 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 09:55 PM

Lol, I still want her to go a little crazy knowing Naruto doesn't love her.

Same but doubt it will happen.

#728 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,139 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 01:55 PM

What you don't remember the alter scene where he control her make her eat a cookie? No, Naruto rushes to the alter and does pretty much the i object that is standard in crappy movies.

https://www.youtube....h?v=DMWBObHy5_U

#729 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,428 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 04:18 PM

What you don't remember the alter scene where he control her make her eat a cookie? No, Naruto rushes to the alter and does pretty much the i object that is standard in crappy movies.

Yep I can't forget that scene no matter how much I try.

#730 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,193 posts

Posted 30 July 2019 - 02:29 AM

If fans don't find THAT romantic, I wonder why they are all rooting for the part where Naruto only realizes he loves Hinata only because hesees her feelings for him in a genjutsu and says he owes her back for loving him? :zaru: Same concept. the moment feels forced and cringing, especially when you consider Hinata already confessed to Naruto and he ignored it for 2 years straight

anyways what I meant was that Hinata actually falls in love with Toneri and marries him for good :lmao: But I was being sarcastic. As usual  :P

Edited by Phantom_999, 30 July 2019 - 02:32 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#731 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,574 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 05:01 PM

naruto_074_by_tokai2000-dde31dr.png

Another page coming in, guys! And here's something I said on Deviant Art about it;

"Uh-oh. I can only imagine how Hinata is feeling at seeing Naruto and Sakura hug like that. But it does make the scene much better too when she not only wants to save Hanabi, but she is also feeling heartbroken at seeing Naruto and Sakura like that."

So it's either that, or Toneri is controlling her, but who knows? Tokai has surprised us so far, and I can imagine some more drama if Hinata had been there the whole time when Naruto and Sakura were talking and saw them hugging.

#732 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,428 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 05:36 PM

Another page coming in, guys! And here's something I said on Deviant Art about it;
"Uh-oh. I can only imagine how Hinata is feeling at seeing Naruto and Sakura hug like that. But it does make the scene much better too when she not only wants to save Hanabi, but she is also feeling heartbroken at seeing Naruto and Sakura like that."

So it's either that, or Toneri is controlling her, but who knows? Tokai has surprised us so far, and I can imagine some more drama if Hinata had been there the whole time when Naruto and Sakura were talking and saw them hugging.

I'm glad this scene so far has been fixed and the art on hinata tells you everything about what Just happened.

#733 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,215 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 15 August 2019 - 05:40 PM

Now, this version is getting interesting. I'm willing to bet that Hinata heard Toneri while waking up, saw that Naruto and Sakura had their intimate moment in the back before Toneri popped up, jealous about that (not to mention that Hanabi is kidnapped), so she is going to Toneri on her own free will.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#734 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,428 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 06:18 PM

Now, this version is getting interesting. I'm willing to bet that Hinata heard Toneri while waking up, saw that Naruto and Sakura had their intimate moment in the back before Toneri popped up, jealous about that (not to mention that Hanabi is kidnapped), so she is going to Toneri on her own free will.

Good her priorities are in order if it's more to save her sister.

#735 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,574 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 07:09 PM

Agreed :) And you can just tell how her expression is mixed painful anguish, and solid resolve to save Hanabi from Toneri.

Good her priorities are in order if it's more to save her sister.

That's what I'm thinking too

#736 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,428 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 07:29 PM

Agreed :) And you can just tell how her expression is mixed painful anguish, and solid resolve to save Hanabi from Toneri.

That's what I'm thinking too

I hope so to that's where this goes.

#737 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 07:36 PM

So I guess Hinata was watching them like her typical stalker self.

#738 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,359 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 09:12 PM

We should just say that this is canon, and Boruto is actually a universe where Madara won and everyone is still in Infinite Tsukuyomi.

#739 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,428 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 09:23 PM

We should just say that this is canon, and Boruto is actually a universe where Madara won and everyone is still in Infinite Tsukuyomi.

I'd buy that buy explanation,

#740 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 09:41 PM

I'd buy that buy explanation,

It would actually be interesting.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users