41 replies to this topic

#21 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 03:21 AM

I’ll tell you guys something, I still like Naruto, I don’t love it like I used to, but I like it. Mind you I’m completely COMPLETELY and utterly against the horrible ending that we got. (This is not just about pairings, though a part of it is about pairings. This is also about the sudden change of the characters, development going down the tubes, and just how everything was so rushed and thrown together pretty much.) 

Anything that’s past chapter 698 is not even real to me. It will never be relevant to me. And I can’t and won’t be happy with the ending and never will be. It’s just not possible. 

Anyway, does anyone else that feels this way? Or is just me? 

It's not just you. I still do, no matter how much I say I'm done with Naruto I just can't. It's why I''m still here, hoping that the anime does not end up the same fate as the manga as unlikely as it is. If it doesn't, then I'm done with Naruto forever.

Edited by Legend054, 21 August 2015 - 03:28 AM.

1wocs1.gif

#22 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 03:54 AM

It's not just you. I still do, no matter how much I say I'm done with Naruto I just can't. It's why I''m still here, hoping that the anime does not end up the same fate as the manga as unlikely as it is. If it doesn't, then I'm done with Naruto forever.

SP doesn't have a reason to change the ending and show a different ending in the anime. They got exactly what they wanted.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#23 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 04:01 AM

Just leave canon be mate, it sucks anyway...

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#24 NarutoxSakuraFan4Life

NarutoxSakuraFan4Life

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, writing fanfiction/original works.

Posted 22 August 2015 - 01:21 PM

It's not just you. I still do, no matter how much I say I'm done with Naruto I just can't. It's why I''m still here, hoping
that the anime does not end up the same fate as the manga as unlikely as it is. If it doesn't, then I'm done with Naruto forever.

Like the others said above me, let the anime go. It's going to end just like the manga. The only difference? It'll be animated and colored. They may even add on stuff that didn't happen in the manga. Fanon ftw!!!

tumblr_n0qvafxnzd1s1a2b1o1_500.gif

~Their love was true, their love was pure, their love was beautiful.~

~NaruSaku forever  <3 ~ 

#25 Suigetsu

Suigetsu

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 07:42 AM

The problem with Naruto is that it was overtaken by fangirls and wierd otakus "obssesed people" because they where those that where obssesed with Hinata being a Heroine and occupying the heroine spot.

Also not to mention all the god damn plot points dropped.

This is why I want to be the champion of the people that make sense.

#26 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 09:20 PM

Like the others said above me, let the anime go. It's going to end just like the manga. The only difference? It'll be animated and colored. They may even add on stuff that didn't happen in the manga. Fanon ftw!!!

Aren't they doing even more filler?

#27 NarutoxSakuraFan4Life

NarutoxSakuraFan4Life

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 11:04 PM

Aren't they doing even more filler?

Well yes, most likely, but the ending of the anime is still probably gonna be the same. 

~NaruSaku forever  <3 ~ 

#28 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 12:07 AM

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#29 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 02:26 AM

In my case I will always hate Naruto because it was ruined for me when Kishi screw it up selling out to the crazy shipping fandom. I even gave up writing Naruto fan fiction why am I going to write fiction from a series I hate??? 

To me any action manga will always be better than Naruto.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#30 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 04:36 AM

I stopped watching the anime long before the manga ended. I was letting it catch up with the manga before I come back to it again. But, now that I know how it ended, I won't have to waste my time watching it again. I just haven't ruled out the possibility of a different outcome in the anime

1wocs1.gif

#31 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 07:10 AM

I stopped watching the anime long before the manga ended. I was letting it catch up with the manga before I come back to it again. But, now that I know how it ended, I won't have to waste my time watching it again. I just haven't ruled out the possibility of a different outcome in the anime

Why not? SP got what they wanted in the end

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#32 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 04:57 PM

Different ending for the anime? Based on the recent ending showing Naruto eating ramen with Hinata, I doubt they're changing the ending through the anime

Edited by Namikaze Clan, 24 August 2015 - 04:58 PM.

#33 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 11:03 PM

Well yes, most likely, but the ending of the anime is still probably gonna be the same. 

I figured. But I thought I read that they did a filler arc, a few regular episodes, then jumped right back into filler.

Oh well. I haven't watched the anime since the time jump.

#34 NarutoxSakuraFan4Life

NarutoxSakuraFan4Life

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 04:42 AM

So, other than looking back on the good times of Naruto, does anyone read Naruto fanfiction? I don't even bother to, it's just full of (mostly) horribly written NaruHina and SasuSaku fanfictions.... (you know kind of like how the ending was, a really bad fanfiction.) I find it's a waste of time to look for good ones. I sometimes go back edit old NaruSaku fanfiction I wrote myself, but other than that. Meh, I still to tumblr and follow people that write NaruSaku fanfiction.

~NaruSaku forever  <3 ~ 

#35 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,044 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 25 August 2015 - 04:54 AM

So, other than looking back on the good times of Naruto, does anyone read Naruto fanfiction? I don't even bother to, it's just full of (mostly) horribly written NaruHina and SasuSaku fanfictions.... (you know kind of like how the ending was, a really bad fanfiction.) I find it's a waste of time to look for good ones. I sometimes go back edit old NaruSaku fanfiction I wrote myself, but other than that. Meh, I still to tumblr and follow people that write NaruSaku fanfiction.

Just NS fanfics.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#36 Suigetsu

Suigetsu

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 05:08 AM

The problem with naruto is that it was overtaken by fobsessive fangirls. This is the result.

The fangirls where the ones that kept asking for hinata this and hinata that. Kishimoto gjust gave in, altought the series went to crap even without pairings to be honest. They where just the tip on top of the cake.

#37 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,116 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 25 August 2015 - 05:46 AM

Just NS fanfics.

I read. But I can't bring my self to read any NS fanfics. It's just to painfull. So I only read neutral one/s (with no paring/s, or crack paring/s).

Yersterday I finished reading one Naruto fanfic by https://www.fanficti...6329/Digitize27

Tho I was sad to see author decision to stop writing Naruto fanfics as a whole. Tho I do understand him/her. As he/she said. Naruto is just kitten now.

Edited by milan kyuubi, 25 August 2015 - 05:48 AM.

Yp330yZ.gif

#38 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 01:37 PM

I've thought about doing a huge NS story, but personal issues have stopped me for the forseeable future.

#39 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 25 August 2015 - 05:00 PM

I don't read Naruto fics. I just don't have the interest. Maybe I would go back and read some of my favorites someday, but I don't bother to look for new ones. That said, I am writing one. Sometimes it can be hard to find the motivation, but I am determined to just finish this one, more for myself to prove that I can than anything.

#40 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 25 August 2015 - 05:03 PM

I don't read Naruto fics. I just don't have the interest. Maybe I would go back and read some of my favorites someday, but I don't bother to look for new ones. That said, I am writing one. Sometimes it can be hard to find the motivation, but I am determined to just finish this one, more for myself to prove that I can than anything.

Push it Buddy! Push it! You can do it :argh: 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users