9470 replies to this topic

#9461 Gammy Das

Gammy Das

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 02:50 PM

Reading this was like saying 'Aliens poop in Jupiter, because Obama is a horny Nazi.'  :twitch:

WTF just happened?

I'm laughing at the enormity of the stupidity contained within the two of these chapters. I'd given credence to Kishi being a mature author, and somebody who'd intricately link the story and web everything together in the end.

And what are we presented with instead?

I guess everything that I am frustrated about has been pondered upon more or less. Sakura is a housewife, her kid hates Sasuke. Naruto forgoes every sort of resemblance he shared with his father, and looks like the product of some sort of shady relationship between Obito and his sensei's wife. Not to mention, even HE doesn't give his child the attention he desires. So much for having learnt from his pain.

It strikes me how Kishimoto couldn't even include panels of actual interaction between Naruto and Hinata in the last chapters, because that's how dead that relationship is. 'Hello stranger, I've talked to you about four times in my life, but you've stalked me a lot right? Let's make babies. #Yolo'.

WTF. :argh:

And what exactly IS Sakura? A sex-machine? Sasuke roams about the ninja-world, and returns home ever so scarcely, only to put a kid inside her and disappear again?   :twitch: 

I understand that all of this is a bit vulgar, but goddamnit, WHAT just happened?

If he'd wanted to go with NaruHina, he could've actually shown some development on that front, instead of all this.

Also, the irony of situation amuses me. Even the fandoms he wished to please with these chapters are panning him. Calling the ending rushed/lifeless/OOC, etc. He chose popularity over logic, to destroy what had the potential to be the best manga of all time. Like, FFS, he couldn't even add flashbacks to highlight the ending, because any sort of flashback whatsoever would've served as a contradictory link to actuality.

*Sigh*

I'll just go back, and start updating my fanfictions, because I refuse to switch ships. This is kitten. I shall not accept that 699 and 700 are the last chapters of Naruto as we know it. I can't accept that the entirety of the heroine's development went down the drain 'cause of some retarded a**hole vagabond who can't even give time and love to his family.

HOW dysfunctional can this series get?  :pimp:

And F*** it. NaruSaku for life! :love: :love: :love: :roll:

I don't give a crap about an author as worthless as Kishimoto anymore. :down:

Because facts are facts... :D

#9462 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 06 November 2014 - 02:52 PM

Reading this was like saying 'Aliens poop in Jupiter, because Obama is a horny Nazi.'  :twitch:

WTF just happened?

I'm laughing at the enormity of the stupidity contained within the two of these chapters. I'd given credence to Kishi being a mature author, and somebody who'd intricately link the story and web everything together in the end.

And what are we presented with instead?

I guess everything that I am frustrated about has been pondered upon more or less. Sakura is a housewife, her kid hates Sasuke. Naruto forgoes every sort of resemblance he shared with his father, and looks like the product of some sort of shady relationship between Obito and his sensei's wife. Not to mention, even HE doesn't give his child the attention he desires. So much for having learnt from his pain.

It strikes me how Kishimoto couldn't even include panels of actual interaction between Naruto and Hinata in the last chapters, because that's how dead that relationship is. 'Hello stranger, I've talked to you about four times in my life, but you've stalked me a lot right? Let's make babies. #Yolo'.

WTF. :argh:

And what exactly IS Sakura? A sex-machine? Sasuke roams about the ninja-world, and returns home ever so scarcely, only to put a kid inside her and disappear again?   :twitch:

I understand that all of this is a bit vulgar, but goddamnit, WHAT just happened?

If he'd wanted to go with NaruHina, he could've actually shown some development on that front, instead of all this.

Also, the irony of situation amuses me. Even the fandoms he wished to please with these chapters are panning him. Calling the ending rushed/lifeless/OOC, etc. He chose popularity over logic, to destroy what had the potential to be the best manga of all time. Like, FFS, he couldn't even add flashbacks to highlight the ending, because any sort of flashback whatsoever would've served as a contradictory link to actuality.

*Sigh*

I'll just go back, and start updating my fanfictions, because I refuse to switch ships. This is bullsh**. I shall not accept that 699 and 700 are the last chapters of Naruto as we know it. I can't accept that the entirety of the heroine's development went down the drain 'cause of some retarded a**hole vagabond who can't even give time and love to his family.

HOW dysfunctional can this series get?  :pimp:

And F*** it. NaruSaku for life! :love: :love: :love: :roll:

I don't give a crap about an author as worthless as Kishimoto anymore. :down:

Wait, Obama isn't a Nazi?

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#9463 Gammy Das

Gammy Das

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 02:57 PM

@Tsuki Hoshino. [Err, sorry, I'm not familiar with tagging posts on this site]

I'd meant that sarcastically. :sweat:  But I'd understand if it wasn't sensical. I'm too messed up right now.

#9464 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 06 November 2014 - 03:01 PM

@Tsuki Hoshino. [Err, sorry, I'm not familiar with tagging posts on this site]

I'd meant that sarcastically. :sweat:  But I'd understand if it wasn't sensical. I'm too messed up right now.

No I got that it was sarcasm XD I was being Sarcastic back. Mostly. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#9465 Gammy Das

Gammy Das

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 03:04 PM

No I got that it was sarcasm XD I was being Sarcastic back. Mostly. 

Ah. xD But seriously, I need a new and better manga to follow.

I believe the LucyxNatsu ship wont disappoint. And I'll try getting into Attack on Titan properly now. :w00t:

Edited by Gammy Das, 06 November 2014 - 03:04 PM.

#9466 Hallox93

Hallox93

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 03:18 PM

I think the biggest slap in the face was not even addressing narutos feelings or giving that any closure in the manga. Not even a lame "well... Alright then". Absolutely nothing. Like the past 15 years just didn't happen.

To further the bull that this is, I don't even think that I don't even think he'll be kind enough to show that resolution in the freaking movie. To pretend like he didn't spend the last 15 years standing up, fighting for and supporting and loving this girl and have absolutely nothing said between them is such crap. Nothing Kishi? Not even a lame "I loved you naruto but not the same way". Not even a nod to it.

I'll be more content if we get it in the last but at this point having absolutely any reference to the past 15 years of development would do that. I can still enjoy the movie and part 3 (which Kishi is not doing btw, it's another dude), but its just not okay to not even get that resolution. I want at least one scene where they talk about it. Even if it's naruto to hinata when they're getting to know each other. Something that won't make me feel like Kishi got hit in the head between 698 and 699 and totally forgot that this dude had loved that girl his whole life. He's gotta show some emotion.
Come on Kishi you've screwed it all to hell enough, at least acknowledge what you teased for 15 years

#9467 Hallox93

Hallox93

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 03:27 PM

Incredibly disappointed. It's like Kishi became a completely separate mangaka after 698. Even up to then it was going well. It feels so wrong and just doesn't have the impact naruto has had all along, it feels twisted. Naruto was supposed to win the girls heart. She was supposed to fall in love with the loser turned hero. It was all right there. So much development, so many moments, parallels, so much growth, such a powerful bond and....nope. I feel like he died and somebody else had to come up with an ending. How could he be this bad.

How could he think this was alright. And the saddest part is that it's immortalized as canon. There's nothing to take it back without him repealing it. So sad to see such a great series end in such a rushed and character breaking way. What did sakura learn this whole time?

#9468 Hallox93

Hallox93

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 03:32 PM

Lifeless is a perfect word to describe this. Rushed and lifeless

#9469 Nyaruto

Nyaruto

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 10:26 PM

What should be kishi's divine punishment?  :th_yeah:

-Tries to write another manga, flops immediately

-Accidentally lets it slip he messed up in interview, gets blasted from all fandoms

:hehehe:

Naruto's Ending Summed Up!

Y7kvBpU.gif

#9470 JILLNYN

JILLNYN

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Location:in Mexico city around of thousands of naruhina fans
  • Interests:Narusaku, history, art, psicology and analizing very interesting opinions

Posted 07 November 2014 - 01:13 AM

My consolation prize is that Naruto as Hokage is not the Naruto I loved to see when I started watching the show, it looks even angry, and very serious, he lost his joy, his charisma is furious with his son, so sad! and you tell me why that's a consolation prize ?, by giving me to understand that the creator was tired and fed up, gave me to understand that refused to continue with this, he was forced to finish and made me think that Naruto missed the kid who dreamed of being Hokage the autentic Naruto would be extremely happy smiling and saying! I said I would get the Hokage job! laughing from the monument of Hokagues with all the people praising and smiling around him with a Sakura (we can accept that it is his best friend) who spent most of the manga fighting and helping him, crying proud to see Naruto as Hokage.

So even with the NH would have been more authentic, but it was not, it's all about couples who were forced out of nowhere without the least romantic, all square and tasteless boring doing his job as if the slightest fun, and to finish Naruto repressed his child who is himself, instead of laughing with his child and say "I looks very handsome with paintes scratches", this is not Naruto, is embittered by his adult work ....

I'll take the happy ending that always imagined and I will fight for my dreams no matter what, even when I fell in love with someone but not be reciprocated'll tell my feelings ( I coming out with tears as I write this and had not happened to me so far) I will fight haha !!

it is with the heart as we see correctly; what is essential is invisible to the eyes

Antonine De Saint-Exupéry

#9471 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 07 November 2014 - 01:17 AM

Okay guys, have to close this. Since chapters out and all.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users