• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#1 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 30 March 2010 - 04:20 AM

Okay considering there has been an enforce of rule police lately and April is around the corner. I suggest all of NSers & H&E members can take this vow.

AS OF APRIL 1ST TO MAY 1ST THERE SHALL BE NO COMMENT, BASHING, THOUGHTS, OR BREATHING OF SS AND NH. ESPECIALLY ON POPULAR FORUMS: THE GREAT NS DEBATE AND CHAPTER PREDICTIONS, SPOILERS, & DISCUSSIONS. THEREFORE LET BE REMINDED THAT ON THIS FORUM I WILL DISCUSS RELEVANCE THAT DOESN'T CONCERN MYPAIRING RIVALS. HEAVEN & EARTH IS A PLACE WHERE AS A FELLOW NS CAN EXPLOIT THEMSELVES IN THE PAIRING THEY HAVE COME TO LOVE AND ADORE THROUGHOUT THE MANGA & ANIME. THUS ARE WILLING TO STICK BY THEM TO THE END. THIS WEBSITE ALSO SUPPORT AND DEVELOP NEW FRIENDSHIP AND MEET PEOPLE AROUND THE GLOBE WHO SHARE SIMILAR INTEREST AS ME. AS OF TODAY OF MARCH 29, 30, OR 3, I PLEDGE VOW TO MAY 1ST OF 2010!

So who's with me? laugh.gif
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#2 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 04:45 AM

Indeed this sounds good. I'm in!!!!!

#3 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 10:10 AM

I'm in! I vow to not bash or say their names!

Edited by ShippudenGirl, 30 March 2010 - 10:10 AM.

#4 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 12:03 PM

I'm in!! smile.gif

#5 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 04:57 PM

I'm in I don't like to bash anyway. biggrin.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#6 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 05:03 PM

I certainly approve this and will gladly follow that rule. Of course, I always do my best to make sure that my comment doesn't bash but I'll be even more careful so that we all can enjoy ourselves without useless bashing happy.gif

#7 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 05:51 PM

Well I'm never a basher. So you have worry about me. So I also agree.

#8 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2010 - 06:27 PM

since sippu-chan Gravenimage-san and neechan are in i guss im in

#9 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 06:55 PM

Sure, I'm in! biggrin.gif

#10 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 30 March 2010 - 07:45 PM

Smiter approved and topic pinned. happy.gif

For the past weeks/months, the chapter and debate threads have been a cause for concern amongst the admins and mods.

We all appreciate that most of you are here because of your love for NaruSaku, but please remember that you don't need to bash other fandoms in order to show your love/like for NaruSaku! Remember that other pairing fandoms are just like ours; they chose their pairings because they like the idea of them together.

We don't like it when NaruSaku gets bashed, so why should we be OK with bashing other pairings? Think how you would feel if that bashing was directed towards you.

So I challenge you all to show an example! Enjoy and debate NaruSaku, and treat fans of other pairings with respect. That was how H&E was in the beginning, and I would like to see it that way again.

If we all make it through this month without any bashing, the atmosphere here will improve immeasurably. Then we can all try to keep up the standards, one month at a time!

Let's make H&E a place where NaruSakus and non-NaruSakus can feel equally welcome, and where we can have healthy debates!

#11 Ulgamoth

Ulgamoth

H&E's Sun Pokemon

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Interests:I like Naruto, hence me being here. I also enjoy Death Note manga, Dragon Ball and DBZ manga and Full Metal Alchemist manga. In to metal music but can listen to ALMOST anything. Love playing video games, specifically Pokemon. Currently working on Pokemon Black. Spore is EPIC and so is Fallout New Vegas. Disturbed in the house, droppin' plates!

Posted 30 March 2010 - 07:58 PM

I'm 12 years old, and I LOVE THIS! (4chan reference)
And while I don't really bash pairings, there are some that need to be bashed: i.e. Kono/Sasu! Not saying that this specific pairing is a ongoing problem, because it's not, but if a troll pairing isentioned I think it deserves to be unloaded upon.

Deep in the jungle camouflaged by all the fallen leaves
A hand holds up the sky while shamefully I make my plea
The alter's callin' but my legs won't seem to stand
Guess I'm a coward scared to face the man I am

#12 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 30 March 2010 - 08:14 PM

QUOTE (The Mangekyō Sharingan @ Mar 30 2010, 08:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm 12 years old, and I LOVE THIS! (4chan reference)
And while I don't really bash pairings, there are some that need to be bashed: i.e. Kono/Sasu! Not saying that this specific pairing is a ongoing problem, because it's not, but if a troll pairing isentioned I think it deserves to be unloaded upon.

No bashing AT ALL. No matter what pairing it is.

And you're 12? Sorry, but you're underage. The forum registration rules explicitly state that you must be 13 or over to post here. So you'll be banned until you're old enough to return.

#13 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 30 March 2010 - 08:19 PM

He's joking Smiter.

And I think he meant the phrase "I'm 12 years old and what is this?" an internet meme.

#14 Merger Knight

Merger Knight

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 08:48 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Mar 30 2010, 06:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm in! I vow to not bash or say their names!

Say who's name LOL

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Mar 30 2010, 12:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm in I don't like to bash anyway. biggrin.gif

I don't bash couples I don't like either.

Can't make promise for the reverse but I won't.

#15 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 30 March 2010 - 08:51 PM

It would be better if this idea was concepted around the beginning of Lent season (around the last Wednesday of February for those whom aren't Christian). That way,it can give me and some other people a reason to give up something for 40 days (besides the fact I have to not eat meat on Fridays and certain religious days).

But can we do something more exciting with the idea? headscratch.gif a_plotting.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#16 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 30 March 2010 - 08:53 PM

QUOTE (True @ Mar 30 2010, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He's joking Smiter.

And I think he meant the phrase "I'm 12 years old and what is this?" an internet meme.

Know your meme

#17 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 10:12 PM

Don't you think that it'd be best to stop bashing period instead of having a deadline? It makes more sense to me.

Since everyone else is doing it, I'll do it, too. I wanna be one of the cooooool kids.

#18 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 30 March 2010 - 11:03 PM

While I think it'd be better to say "I will not bash at all", I'll still throw my support behind this. The talk has been getting pretty terrible the past few weeks. I just want to discuss the current chapter, but the discussion will inevitably turn toward how one pairing is better than another. Which makes no sense for many chapters, as there isn't any relationship material to talk about.

#19 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 11:03 PM

Quick question.

Some comments that are said are somewhat borderline bashing, but not quite bashing. Some other lines that have been said are not so much bashing, but facts. Not meant to really bash, but are facts stated to make a point.

Ex. "Some NaruHina fans like to make up information to gain leverage on their pairing."

Does this count as "bashing?" Some say it does and others say it doesn't.

I am all for this, but I want to know where the line is drawn as some gray areas have been shown.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#20 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 30 March 2010 - 11:38 PM

I'd say it's better to not really comment about what the other parts of the Naruto pairing fandom does or doesn't, and just let it be. As it is with politics, it all depends on the point of view. A fan of another pairing might say we're the ones making up stuff, so just remember that the only one who knows hasn't finished drawing his story yet, and we won't know until he does.

What we count as bashing might be different from mod to mod, so if one mod decides you're good, another might serve you an official warning which takes you one more step towards a ban. Is it really worth taking the chance? You can all get into great conversations without going into what's in the heads of the fans of other pairings, so just stay with how awesome NaruSaku is and why YOU think it's the best choice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users